gotmilkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Any great chest workouts

wanted to get my chest bigger and want it fast so wanted to know what are some good chest workout and how many sets i should do with them. Also was wondering when you would start to see results if i go to the gym everyday while take supplements lik protein creatine and jack3d

KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KoNgZiLLaHuLK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bench Press medium/ low reps and as many push ups as you are physically capable of doing in a 2 hour time span. Been doing push ups like that for 4 months twice a week and my chest and triceps have exploded in mass/size. I believe it is due to prolonged blood flow to those areas. Something a 30-45 minute workout cant give you.

ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatBigSwole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KoNgZiLLaHuLK View Post
    Bench Press medium/ low reps and as many push ups as you are physically capable of doing in a 2 hour time span. Been doing push ups like that for 4 months twice a week and my chest and triceps have exploded in mass/size. I believe it is due to prolonged blood flow to those areas. Something a 30-45 minute workout cant give you.
    Please dont listen to this, working out 1 muscle for that long is going release a ton of cortisol and do the opposite of what you want. Just get on a good bench routine, i noticed that I make better gains from incline bench. so just figure out what works best for you, be patient, maybe get on a good starting routine like madcows or starting strength, and go read the stickys at the top of the teen bodybuilding section.

Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yeah dont listen to the first numpty who telling you to do as many push ups as you can haha, agreed with above train each muscle group ONCE per week however i find if ive got a lagging part il tweak my split so i can train the lagging area twice per week. stick to youre compound movements for youre chest, bench press , incline bench press. a smith machine is fine and perfect if you want to go alitte heavier also any sort of chest press machine , dumbells are great for building youre chest and shoulders these are harder so id stick to youre barbell untill you build some size..... At one point my chest was lagging i tried partial reps from time to time and this really blew my chest up
    Discipline Determination Dedication

keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Linford View Post
    numpty
    ^^ Haven't heard numpty used on here before, it's a great little word. ^^

OP it siunds to me like you're new to lifting, if this is the case find yourself a tried and tested beginners routine. In the early stages of your training I wouldn't prioritise any muscle (unless you've got a preset problem or condition that requires you to), just try to grow your whole body and within that a bigger chest will come.

Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Linford has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    keys_10 im giving u rep as i see youre registerd on REPS lvl 3 PT.... me too how annoying are those running mags they send you and stupid emails
    Discipline Determination Dedication

keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000) keys_10 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Linford View Post
    keys_10 im giving u rep as i see youre registerd on REPS lvl 3 PT.... me too how annoying are those running mags they send you and stupid emails
    Very annoying

Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100) Dillza is not very well liked. (-100)
    Use Dumbbells man they'll give you more shape and stability. Do 2-3 warm up sets on flat press then max out 2 sets. Then do incline press followed by incline flyss. throw some cable flys in there if ur really keen man always max out to failure on last sets

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Incline Bench Press
    Chest Dips
    Incline Flys

Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripebear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I typically do a mix of Flat BB Bench, Incline BB Bench, Incline DB Press, Hammerstrength, Flies. I tend to use Fly machine though I find I can get a better squeeze. I do around 12-15 sets on training each muscle group once a week. So do this in one workout. If your pretty new to lifting I guarantee your chest will be pretty sore and tender for days after this if your pushing to failure.