Closed Thread
Page 43 of 141 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 4206
    Location: Birmingham, birmingham, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) happylifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Pink Dumbbell View Post
    time to step outside bro, take a few deep breaths
    how dare you other to take some on out side bet you dont show beech
    is this the most ****gy miscer ?
    http://i.imgur.com/ao07d.png

"IIFYM is not simply a matter of eating foods that meet your macro criteria"-Frizzel

chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JoeRainer View Post
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...9KsSx1671.jpeg

okay, above image demonstates my point, question still stands.
    strong wine progress

Originally Posted by soupermayn View Post
    He told me he is still banned, think its permanently but he aint even mad.

Didnt expect to see him I just turned round and went to walk in a club then he went to ask me for ID

I was like isthisreal life, arent you yaboydave?

he looked abit confused then I lold and told him id seen the video, he lold hard and we spoke for a minute.

On the way out of the club we spoke for a minute and he was like next time you are out come here ill get you in the VIP area and make sure its full of slags.

cool guy.
    *paedo voice*
    'hello mr. Dave.. I have seen you naked online. Please may you accompany in front of this camera lens. Is my hair messy? You can make it messy if you like'

sorry just made me lol I can't imagine this conv

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000)
    He told me he is still banned, think its permanently but he aint even mad.

Didnt expect to see him I just turned round and went to walk in a club then he went to ask me for ID

I was like isthisreal life, arent you yaboydave?

he looked abit confused then I lold and told him id seen the video, he lold hard and we spoke for a minute.

On the way out of the club we spoke for a minute and he was like next time you are out come here ill get you in the VIP area and make sure its full of slags.

cool guy.
    lol at bouncers promising ****, they don't control the club can't get free drinks n ****, whenever a security gaurd from my shop tells me they are a bouncer, they always say come down here ill get you free drinks blah blah

also did anyone actually check out this gym if there is one in their local area? www.bendunnegyms.com £100 for the year with great equipment, going to join mine today
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

- Leangains - IIFYM -

chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gonna do lower body power of Layne's program today, upper power went good yesterday.. now for day 2.

I'm not too sure what to do but I'm thinking of doing 5x5 squats, 5x5 deadlifts, 5x8 calf raises then do core like hanging leg raises, elevated side plank etc. That enough exercises just doing those 3? I'm not used to being consistent and structured I normally do like bout 350 sets lul.

I'll say how it goes later I also need to have a lot of shakes and eggs today as from yesterday I've started counting kcal and macros and started PHAT and already today I've had 100g carbs 500kcal because of pasta I had.

/blog.

Happy brahs, feelsgoodman when you eat healthy and workouts are structured, but then again I think everyone on here knows that already lul

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chriskav View Post
    lol at bouncers promising ****, they don't control the club can't get free drinks n ****, whenever a security gaurd from my shop tells me they are a bouncer, they always say come down here ill get you free drinks blah blah

also did anyone actually check out this gym if there is one in their local area? www.bendunnegyms.com £100 for the year with great equipment, going to join mine today
    Not sure if ill go back to be fair i seen more guys kiss in that place than i have seen in my entire life.

and we discussed this gym you ******* it has 5billion cardio machines and ab **** and if there is one thing i learnt about you in the gym... you hate cardio and ab work
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Chillz ... that doesn't look anything like lower body PHAT. srs sort it out.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) soupermayn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Railingz View Post
    This

my lower body day isn't 100% on atm but its like this

squats 3x5
    leg press 2x6-10
    leg extension 2x6-10
    sldl 3x6-10
    ham curl variation 3x6-10
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U mad?

chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000) chriskav is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chillz View Post
    Gonna do lower body power of Layne's program today, upper power went good yesterday.. now for day 2.

I'm not too sure what to do but I'm thinking of doing 5x5 squats, 5x5 deadlifts, 5x8 calf raises then do core like hanging leg raises, elevated side plank etc. That enough exercises just doing those 3? I'm not used to being consistent and structured I normally do like bout 350 sets lul.

I'll say how it goes later I also need to have a lot of shakes and eggs today as from yesterday I've started counting kcal and macros and started PHAT and already today I've had 100g carbs 500kcal because of pasta I had.

/blog.

Happy brahs, feelsgoodman when you eat healthy and workouts are structured, but then again I think everyone on here knows that already lul
    carbs carbs carbs, that's all you ever eat WHERE IS THE PROTEIN
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

- Leangains - IIFYM -

Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Railingz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This

squats 3x5
    leg press 2x6-10
    leg extension 2x6-10
    sldl 3x6-10
    Looks better, chillz is brb forgot hamms ... brb doing tons of calf raises for power.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

5/3/1 - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163623141 (3 month strength challenge engaged)

♥♥Nobody! Foreveralone♥♥ wouldlikemuscle's Avatar
    wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000) wouldlikemuscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anybody recognise this guy ??

yes I know i look a mess lol my hair is messy but its going through that akward stage of trying to get it to a decent length
    Disregard soupermayn, acquire YBD!

Went out last night, got last tube back so wasn't a late one.. still feel rough this morning!!! Full fry up was had!
    Brit Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126871353

☆☆☆UK Crew☆☆☆ : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146044953

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

"There is no such thing as pain. It's just weakness leaving the body!"

Smash It Out On The Chest!!!

This

squats 3x5
    leg press 2x6-10
    leg extension 2x6-10
    sldl 3x6-10
    carbs carbs carbs, that's all you ever eat WHERE IS THE PROTEIN
    Looks better, chillz is brb forgot hamms ... brb doing tons of calf raises for power.
    I started my diet yesterday as beforehand have been a slob. I'm having 2500kcal 250g carbs 250g protein 56g fat, that sound ok?

And when looking online most places said for lower power if on bulk you should do 5x5 for squats and deadlifts. My gym doesn't have a leg extention so what should I do instead?

here's the new plan:

3x5 squats
    3x5 deadlifts
    3x6-10 leg press
    2x6-8 or whatever I can do glutehamraise

How does that sound? just getting changed

I started my diet yesterday as beforehand have been a slob. I'm having 2500kcal 250g carbs 250g protein 56g fat, that sound ok?

And when looking online most places said for lower power if on bulk you should do 5x5 for squats and deadlifts. My gym doesn't have a leg extention so what should I do instead?

here's the new plan:

3x5 squats
    3x5 deadlifts
    3x6-10 leg press
    2x6-8 or whatever I can do glutehamraise

How does that sound? just getting changed
    Squats
    no extension machine??? ...
    leg press
    sldl
    curls

could do hack squats with a barbell, I feel these kind of mirror the extension machine to some degree as they smash the fukk out of your quads and especialy the tear drop part.

For diet, just see how it goes, I'd personaly up cals by a tad and get more carbs.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Squats
    leg press
    sldl
    curls
    no Romanian deadlifts? Yeah it's a small gym so no extension.
    I've never done sldl I'll do that next week after watching a tutorial or something, why is it better than Romanian?
    and ok I'll do some leg curls too Thanks for the advice, sorry if I made you rage with my unawareness lol.

no Romanian deadlifts? Yeah it's a small gym so no extension.
    I've never done sldl I'll do that next week after watching a tutorial or something, why is it better than Romanian?
    and ok I'll do some leg curls too Thanks for the advice, sorry if I made you rage with my unawareness lol.
    SLDL are amazing you gotta do them right and focus on pulling with your hamstrings. See abov e my edited post
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Squats
    leg press
    sldl
    curls

could do hack squats with a barbell, I feel these kind of mirror the extension machine to some degree as they smash the fukk out of your quads and especialy the tear drop part.

For diet, just see how it goes, I'd personaly up cals by a tad and get more carbs.
    SLDL are amazing you gotta do them right and focus on pulling with your hamstrings. See abov e my edited post
    Just checked thanks a lot. Yeah at my old gym there was an extension one and it was so tiring on quads was amazing. I'm an endo and never bulked so scared of doing a dreambulk.. My metabolism is around 1800kcal I think, I run 3 miles or so 5x a week when going to the gym and lift 5x a week, so was guestimating if I do 2500kcal I'd probably be 250kcal over maintainance, even if it's on maintainance it'll still do me good as I've got a fairly large amount of fat I need rid of anyway. I'll give this a go and see how it is.

What I had yesterday was:

Totals kcal2,463 carbs288 fat58 protein173

That was the first day I tried this diet I've set myself to do, are those figures more like it? say if I have around 300g carbs 60g fat 190g protein, would that be better? I'm only around 158-160lb so I'd have thought that'd be more than enough protein and the rest of my kcal can go into things that would help more like carbs. I'm off now anyway, cya brah

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by yippykieaye View Post
    inb4 legbrah is on another call out (not srs)
    t
    na no more call outs from me

i just like watching vids

Originally Posted by good_fella View Post

who's the crazy guy? hope not referring to me!
    oh yea
    if i come to the meet and we slept in the same room i would

sleep with one eye open/10

yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just checked thanks a lot. Yeah at my old gym there was an extension one and it was so tiring on quads was amazing. I'm an endo and never bulked so scared of doing a dreambulk.. My metabolism is around 1800kcal I think, I run 3 miles or so 5x a week when going to the gym and lift 5x a week, so was guestimating if I do 2500kcal I'd probably be 250kcal over maintainance, even if it's on maintainance it'll still do me good as I've got a fairly large amount of fat I need rid of anyway. I'll give this a go and see how it is.

That was the first day I tried this diet I've set myself to do, are those figures more like it? say if I have around 300g carbs 60g fat 190g protein, would that be better? I'm only around 158-160lb so I'd have thought that'd be more than enough protein and the rest of my kcal can go into things that would help more like carbs. I'm off now anyway, cya brah
    i dont know much about diet but i remember reading somewhere that 60g fat was the minimum you need for making hormones and other lipid requiring processes. i'd have thought you'd have needed more than 2500kcal... again i dont know **** about diet so you should look it up

Originally Posted by yippykieaye View Post
    i dont know much about diet but i remember reading somewhere that 60g fat was the minimum you need for making hormones and other lipid requiring processes. i'd have thought you'd have needed more than 2500kcal... again i dont know **** about diet so you should look it up

indersasting. Thanks brah. I heard more like 75-90g is better for me but was wondering if that would be worth sacrificing the carbs or protein.

Confused as ****.. On Layne's SS article he says 'I advise you not to do deadlifts and squats on the same day'. I'm gonna do it anyway as confused and it's my first try at lower power. Will see how it goes as anything is better than nothing and if I'm to go to the gym today it has to be now lol. Cya

You gotta decide if you're going to bulk or cut. You say one thing then say something else man, workout ROUGHLY your maintenance then add more calories for anything extra so say 100 cals for a workout, 200 calories if you burn 200 cals for a run. Then allow some over it all for the muscle building. But going low at first definatly isn't a bad thing imo because then you can work up rather than getting fat and having to work down.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

You gotta decide if you're going to bulk or cut. You say one thing then say something else man, workout ROUGHLY your maintenance then add more calories for anything extra so say 100 cals for a workout, 200 calories if you burn 200 cals for a run. Then allow some over it all for the muscle building. But going low at first definatly isn't a bad thing imo because then you can work up rather than getting fat and having to work down.
    I'll worry about my fat gains later, I'm going to bulk on 2500kcal, and if it isn't enough then slowly raise it. Cya later brah, thanks for the help

indersasting. Thanks brah. I heard more like 75-90g is better for me but was wondering if that would be worth sacrificing the carbs or protein.

Confused as ****.. On Layne's SS article he says 'I advise you not to do deadlifts and squats on the same day'. I'm gonna do it anyway as confused and it's my first try at lower power. Will see how it goes as anything is better than nothing and if I'm to go to the gym today it has to be now lol. Cya
    Carbs come last, of course sacrifice them for protein and fat, you can live without carbs you cannot live without protein and fat,
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

- Leangains - IIFYM -

Registered User KickbackAndCurl's Avatar
    KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll worry about my fat gains later, I'm going to bulk on 2500kcal, and if it isn't enough then slowly raise it. Cya later brah, thanks for the help
    0.45 * lbs bodyweight = minimum fat grams per day

Long term low fat intake can affect testosterone production (sometimes for life)
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

~~~Rep Back 100 + lulz~~~

Ain't nuttin to it but to do it

Carbs come last, of course sacrifice them for protein and fat, you can live without carbs you cannot live without protein and fat,
    I dunno man carbs fuel protein/muscle building. I'm looking to increase carbs over anything if I don't start gaining but then I'm on 85g fat and 230g protein
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you wanna lift heavy you gotta have carbs son

Registered User KickbackAndCurl's Avatar
    KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50) KickbackAndCurl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by legbrah View Post
    if you wanna lift heavy you gotta have carbs son
    Out of the three macros they are technically the least important for weightlifters which is why you work out protein and fat requirements first, then the rest can come from carbs
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

~~~Rep Back 100 + lulz~~~

Ain't nuttin to it but to do it

Originally Posted by KickbackAndCurl View Post
    Out of the three macros they are technically the least important for weightlifters which is why you work out protein and fat requirements first, then the rest can come from carbs
    This
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

- Leangains - IIFYM -

yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yippykieaye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dunno man carbs fuel protein/muscle building. I'm looking to increase carbs over anything if I don't start gaining but then I'm on 85g fat and 230g protein
    carbs aren't essential but fats and proteins are, a-level biology up in dis ting. its true i read it in a magazine

Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000) Kadafi25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Big game for rangers today. Motherwell top of the table.

Brb breakfast time.
    Misc Number 1. Boxing Analyst and Pundit

P4P Misc Boxer of the Year

Catford Crew

Palmarium shat it Crew

Misc Undisputed Chess Champion

soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50) soonglin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** **** **** BAD DAY

so i go tesco to do my weekly/fortnightly shop, usually do it on a thurs but didnt have time so went today instead. that was all fine, went to the petrol station to fill up, just waiting in the queue when the guy in front decides to start reversing?! and hits me. great, no massive damage, but the front numberplate is carved up pretty bad, just above is some scrapes on the body work and the grill is fuarked. take his details, polish btw. (noracist) so i then fill up after, then drive off to the aZn supermarket to buy some sauces, i get there, check my pocket 'FUK IS MY WALLET?', scrambling around in the car, cant find it, realise it musta dropped out my pocket when i went to fill up, sped back to the garage and luckily someone handed it in, with my £15 still in there, ****yeaaaah. go back to the azn supermarket buy my shiz, head to maccyd's for a cheat/refill whatever, order some meal, 'what drink would you like?', 'can i get a milkshake please?', 'sorry no milkshake'. DA PHUCK? leave, vtec the **** out of my car to get home asap and start crying in the shower. notsrs.

i now remember why i stay in bed most sundays now.

cliffs
    buy food
    get hit by another car
    lose wallet
    maccys have no milkshake
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Original Pro Natural Kunt olibeast's Avatar
    olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) olibeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by soonglin View Post
    **** **** **** BAD DAY

so i go tesco to do my weekly/fortnightly shop, usually do it on a thurs but didnt have time so went today instead. that was all fine, went to the petrol station to fill up, just waiting in the queue when the guy in front decides to start reversing?! and hits me. great, no massive damage, but the front numberplate is carved up pretty bad, just above is some scrapes on the body work and the grill is fuarked. take his details, polish btw. (noracist) so i then fill up after, then drive off to the aZn supermarket to buy some sauces, i get there, check my pocket 'FUK IS MY WALLET?', scrambling around in the car, cant find it, realise it musta dropped out my pocket when i went to fill up, sped back to the garage and luckily someone handed it in, with my £15 still in there, ****yeaaaah. go back to the azn supermarket buy my shiz, head to maccyd's for a cheat/refill whatever, order some meal, 'what drink would you like?', 'can i get a milkshake please?', 'sorry no milkshake'. DA PHUCK? leave, vtec the **** out of my car to get home asap and start crying in the shower. notsrs.

i now remember why i stay in bed most sundays now.

cliffs
    buy food
    get hit by another car
    lose wallet
    maccys have no milkshake
    my car senses tell me you drive a honda?
    ***70's Diet Crew***