JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JohnRambo111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Boycott American Women

BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN
    Why American men should boycott American women

boycottamericanwomen DOT blogspot DOT com

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don’t know how to cook or clean, don’t want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?
    American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.
    This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
    BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

Are you a man who is interested in marrying indian women? Please visit Indian-Wife.com, India's 1st International Marriage Mail Order Bride Site:
    www DOT indian-wife DOT com

Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500) Mitchelha is not very helpful. (-500)
    So how do I meet them? Some actual real booty there...

Tread carefully tho trolls are everywhere

JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesF4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yes, thanks fo the motivation! Going to go and squat a lorry...
    Stronger than yesterday

coreyk884 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm the guy who started the Boycott American Women blog, and i admit i was quite a woman hater but i went thru a spiritual awakening and now I'm trying to heal women instead of hurt them. Anyway if you wanna ask me questions or do an interview, just DM me on instagram at tantrahealermaster