Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hakker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by badamss View Post
    did you know if youconsistentlyrun on hard surfaces ( roads/pavements ) that thecartilage in the spine becomes worn and therefore you shrink. and personally dont think you should complain about your heightuntilyour 18 - 20 and you know you've stopped growing.
    Well, you can thicken the cartilage by staying healthy and increasing GH to prevent this kind of bone degradation. Maintain the cartilage and it will slowly ossify into bone over time, this results in height gain, an is permanent. Speed it up, by using growth factors, for more info: my forum.

bump

CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    on the mens program when you don't eat until 3 hrs after can you drink water during that period?

Yeah water is fine. Protein shake too.

132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 132daw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice joke thread. The only thing that can have any effect whatsoever on your end height and bypass your genetics is HGH and even that adds only 1-2 inches to your max height. Keep believing in the placebo if you want though.

majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh the joy of being 6ft
    Goal from when i start training - Jan 2011 onwards¬

16 YO - 6'1- 200lbs - 13% BF.

I gots 2 years.

Check out my log please :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130469983

ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) ObsessiveBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    waste of money, such a rip.

aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aec32094 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on sticky for this revolutionary thread (srs).

notsrs.
    Recovered.

"I think you win the prize for most pieces of crap information in one thread. No, you don't have to 'shock' your body into growth, muscle confusion is bull****. No, your muscles are not some ****ing sentient beings that you need to throw surprise parties for. No, eating 6 times a day is crap + irrelevant." - MrB1g

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***

wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wowucrazybrahh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm almost 20 and I haven't grown in like 3 years. Does this mean my plates are closed and I can't do anything?

Originally Posted by 132daw View Post
    Nice joke thread. The only thing that can have any effect whatsoever on your end height and bypass your genetics is HGH and even that adds only 1-2 inches to your max height. Keep believing in the placebo if you want though.
    Ahem. Brah you want me to go on about this? I'll make your pc screen fill up with text and studies pertaining to this matter. Trust me when I say you can grow beyond your genetic height.

Originally Posted by wowucrazybrahh View Post
    I'm almost 20 and I haven't grown in like 3 years. Does this mean my plates are closed and I can't do anything?
    Yeah they are closed I'm afraid. But you can get at least an inch, or 3 if you act now.

Obv the height isn't going to be in the legs, its gonna have to be in your spine. That ok with ya?

My forum for further infos on how. You'll need some cash as well - for the stack.

Originally Posted by ObsessiveBrah View Post
    waste of money, such a rip.
    So you didn't read the studies? Thank you for displaying your ignorance.

If its such a rip then explain how 20+ people have grown from this stack. Off you go now.

CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50) CSP159 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm 16 and 5'7"

if i did mens and drank a gallon of milk a day

how long before i reach 5'10"?

Originally Posted by CSP159 View Post
    I'm 16 and 5'7"

if i did mens and drank a gallon of milk a day

how long before i reach 5'10"?
    LOL. The milk will just lessen your chances of growing to 5'10. Do the pulsed milk > my forum for more info.

The average growth velocity for MENS is 1.5cm per month, so yeah it would take quite a few months 9~ months - to get to 5'10. But then again, MENS is weak stack. Something like HUSS will give you the height you are after in half the time it takes for the MENS.

And the H4GS will get you there in no time at all, but you'll spend 400usd on that stack.

decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    skepticalhippo.jpg Do you have any legit proof? Like links to clinical studies done by doctors or uni's?
    RTR
    S&P Crew

Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dacu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who wants to be a twiglet anyway???
    I know all dem twiglets hatin' on small guys cos we pack on muscles on muscles.
    Come back when you can shrink all dem guys who can't get an inch on their Boeing 367 wingspans arms...

theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only on bodybuilding.com, never seen so many people worry about their height in real life.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    -------------------------------

urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) urge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How tall are you, OP?
    2k+
    *A State of Trance Crew*

Aziz Shavershian 24/03/1989 – 06/08/2011

FredxMonstah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TurtleStrength View Post
    Is it safe young teenagers to do, like 13-14 years old?

Your still growing man. 13-14 years old? Why the hell would you want to take anything like that? Stop rushing.
    "He is a man of courage who does not run away, but remains at his post and fights against the enemy." -Socrates

wannagrow123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dear ihakker!

Please help me!

I am 16 yrs old and i am 171 cm and i want to be 180 at least 178 to my final height! M parents are 174(dad) mom 165 !
    What do you recmend for me should i use anavar? But i dont want to be bald:/ the price of the stuff does not mattet jusz help me please!

IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IceyVeins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    WILL REP FOR ANSWER

so the link to the niacin in the original post is 500 mg. But your supposed to start at a very low dose aren't you? Are we supposed to cut them in 4 or 2 peices each?

squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatbro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cheers bro

123German has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hilarious...
    this "hakker" is a 15 yr old 5'3 tall child. He's well known in forums that have to do with height increase, because he is a little attention whore advertising his new "breakthrough" methods everytime. He invented nothing working, he just makes silly promises he cant hold. MENS may work, a few childs got a few cm from it, but this was not his work, he stole it.
    He just reads studies and says this and that has to work, but it doesnt work. Its just a child playing super scientist that changes the whole world, so hilarious. He also has NO team.
    He spends his whole lifetime spamming other forums and faking accounts and post, this kid is totaly sick. And he has no "hakker" skills or something, he just tries to sound dangerous.
    He post ****loads of texts and studies to sound serious, but how he connects them makes no sense. He speaks like he could do everything, he even said he can simply block something to get unlimited muscle growth without side effects. Or make someones face more chiseled with simple supplements. This guy is useless, forget this thread and his posts. He just wants attention.

One time his parents found his stuff laying under his bed and he had to abort everything.
    Just for you information, dont believe this little freak, he is 5'3" weighting 48kg.

Hajdka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hakker View Post
    LOL. The milk will just lessen your chances of growing to 5'10. Do the pulsed milk > my forum for more info.

The average growth velocity for MENS is 1.5cm per month, so yeah it would take quite a few months 9~ months - to get to 5'10. But then again, MENS is weak stack. Something like HUSS will give you the height you are after in half the time it takes for the MENS.

And the H4GS will get you there in no time at all, but you'll spend 400usd on that stack.
    Hey, you think you could explain that HUSS routine? Your site has been down for about three weeks, and now I can't get to it. Plus, I've been on the MENS routine for three weeks, and still feel no different at school. Please help, thanks.

shortandstrong has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    haha of course its not ideal to like being short but I personally have no problem with it because my cock is pretty damn big

Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ryan1997chew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright mr hakker, im 14 and 6 months old, and I am only 5'6-5'5, anyway, I have yet to hit my growth spurt (I am only guessing because I have had no spurt of growth yet, or no armpit hair for that matter), and I'd like to know where da fk did you get your info from? maybe you could list some websites or stuff? obviously you got the info from somewhere.

★murphed da fucc out★ MurphyJonez's Avatar
    MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MurphyJonez is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lulz.@op.creating new accountz and askin questions n shît
    ♥Errbody luv Murphy♥

ajkobe08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro plz tell me about these huss man

robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robertward203 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by badamss View Post
    DOes this work on dwarves?
    I'll give this a go and report back in a few months

Not really.... This is about as credible as claiming chinese scientists have discovered a revolutionary new shortcut to abs

Hmm, only just realised this was a necro post
    I'm a little manlet
    Short and stout
    Here are my biceps
    Here are my lats
    When I get all pumped up
    Hear me shout
    Pick up the weight and lock it out

Just a beginner right now. Anything I say probably won't be reliable

daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10) daphag is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is there any truth to this

apparently the hanging thing does work but I'm not sure how permanently