Thread: 200lbs horizon

Registered User mistereverybody's Avatar
    mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mistereverybody has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

200lbs horizon

Hi,

My daily diet stats are as follow:

159g fats
    273g carbs
    248g proteins
    3419 kcal

However, I've been stuck to the exact same frustrating 167.33 lbs for over a month... Maybe I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that those 167.33lbs are ridiculously enough to keep labeling me "skinny" and I plainly hate it...

I'm aiming to reach 200lbs so, do you think my diet can get me to reach my goal or do you think that it is barely enough to remain where I stand now? I mean, my bf is not even decreasing! That's just crazy

Also, I have stopped taking supplements about 6 month ago. Do you think taking an extra 500 kcal/day through weight gainers is a good idea or do you think on the contrary that adding more proteins to my diet could be dangerous (I've heard a doctor saying we shouldn't have too much protein/day but he never told me what he defined as "too much").

Side question: Once I've reached my goal, I'll have to start cutting. At what bf do your veins start to pop out?

Btw, there was an error when I first sent this message, so maybe there's a duplicate somewhere on the website but I looked for it and couldn't find it, so I'm sending it again

Regards,