gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gunzandwheelz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smolov test attempt 600 @226 sleeves

Bit disappointed but all in all satisfied with the results from Smolov. Treated test day like a meet, 550 and 575were deep and realatively easy with solid form. The 600 felt good setting up. Like usual during a real max form broke putting me more in a GM position then I like. Made it hard to dip the hips that last 1/2". I still thought I had hit depth until I watched the video.

I put a solid 25-30lbs on my squat on Smolov and I feel it has set me up for a few more pounds before my December meet. For some that gain might seem modest but for me it is spectacular. The best thing is I added 30-40lbs to my opener and another 30-35 to my second. This will allow to at least attempt a decent 3rd without worrying about being stuck with a crappy number. Tomorrow I deadlift hopefully the lack of pulling will not have hurt me too much and I will pull @ least 660.

Here is the 600 vid.

http://youtu.be/GnYYz8Gplo8

BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigLarge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Though you might've been an 1" high, I was very impressed at how easy you made it look. You certainly have the strength to sink that and hit it. Congrats on completing Smolov!
    RAW ELITE OR DIE

1603 @ 242, raw (4-16-16)

"You can be 175 pounds SHREDDED, but with a T shirt on you just look like a skinny *******" - Mark Ripptoe