Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

GAT NitraFlex questions

I am a long time lurker and dont post a lot on here but read all the time through these threads. I recently purchased GAT Nitraflex pre work out and I have some questions and possibly some concerns. My main goal for my work out routine right now is just to get into shape and start living a much healthier lifestyle. I have been working out now for several years and I have made the*transition*through several different pre-work out mixes and stuck with N.O. Xplod for a pretty long while. I am now looking for something new and the nutrition shop owner where i live said that its his most popular seller and that he swears by it. My main questions are is this stuff legit, and is it safe? I just feel a little uneasy with 350Mg of caffeine as well as the*testosterone*boost that it says that it has. The main reason i need a pre-workout is that I am just zapped after work and i need a good kick in the pants and something that is just purely for energy, i dont really feel that i need more testosterone or anything of the like but I wanted to give the Nitraflex a shot.*

Also the main reason I am posting this is that I took half a scoop yesterday which is half the recommended dosage to assess my tolerance and i stayed pretty wired for about the next 7 hours or so and today almost 20 hours later I still feel a little bit off I guess is the best way to describe it.*

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex 2-Amino-5-(carbamoylamino)pentanoic acid, (S)-2-Amino-5- guanidinopentanoic acid, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, (E)- 5-(4-hydroxystyryl)benzene-1,3-diol, 4-[(E)-2-(3,5- dimethoxyphenyl)ethenyl]phenol Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity & Endurance Complex 3-Aminopropanoic acid, 1,3,7-Trimethyl-1H-purine- 2,6(3H,7H)-dione, 2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol, 2-acetylamino- 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-propanoic acid, 2-Amino-4- (ethylcarbamoyl)butyric acid, Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L. [Leaf And Root])1,3-dimethylamylamine
    What the hell is all that crap ?
    I've been wronged by that super dirty son of a bitch dazed" crew.

TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheWill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Yeah i had some of the same questions. i am going to try and take it back today and swap over to either white flood or N.O xplod, any other suggestions?*

JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayLS1-327 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheWill View Post
    Yeah i had some of the same questions. i am going to try and take it back today and swap over to either white flood or N.O xplod, any other suggestions?*
    yeah, ultima, pump-bol, vengeance or white flood version 2 are all better.

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    citrulline, l arginine, aakg, resveratrol, pterostilbene beta alanine, caffeine, nat, dmae, theanine, alpha yohimbe, 1,3 dmaa
    not bad honestly minus the arginines. small prop blend though so :/. have no idea about the cfb
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

I swapped over WF yesterday, its exactly what I needed. Thanks for the help guys.*

dboi08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitraflex by GAT

Alright. I have been on nitraflex for about 5 days. It is indeed the best pre-workout yet. The way it makes you feel is crazy. If you have tried Jack3d it's very similar. Of course with out the testosterone enhancer or what have you. Make sure you give it 30-45 mins to kick in before hitting the gym.
    Good:
    Makes your feel like a BEAST (you can actually tell your test levels are rising)
    Weights in the gym seem a bit lighter, more reps/sets etc.
    Keeps you energized through out the day. So don't take to late unless your fine with no getting any sleep lol (5 hours before sleep at least)
    Concentrated scoops.

Bad: (could have just been my body, but giving you my experience)
    Short of breath
    Rise in heart rate
    Little bit of chest acne, little bit of back acne. Nothing to bad. I'm 19 so obv. a little acne is expected.
    Now this is the bummer, I've noticed my sack (junk) whatever has been tightened up. Not to bad but enough to notice. Needless to say they're not hanging as low as they normally would, but exspect all that to go to normal when finished with 30 day cycle.
    Jitterssssss, you will get a bit jittery. Especially your first time. Make sure to take on a full stomach or at least eat something. (could be from the 350MGs! of caffeine)
    The taste is a bit tart. Green apple. Easy to get down once you get used to it.

If you're stimulant sensitive, start with a half scoop until you realized or know how you react to it.
    Will post again after 30 days is up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Okay decided to post a bit sooner then the 30 days.
    I'm on my 10th day.
    I'm starting to actually shy away from this product.
    When im in the gym i am sooooo short of breath it feels like i have asthma. Or like im breathing thru a staw.
    Yesterday i felt like poo after taking it. It did the exact opposite of what its supposed to do. I couldn't get up as much weight as normal. and when i say normal i mean before even hopping on nitraflex.
    I'm kind of disappointed. The first few days of taking this kicked ass.
    I still have the problem with my genitals.
    I am going to continue to use this until empty for the pure fact that i want to see what gains i get off of it, if any.
    After finishing this product, i will prob. switch back to my ol' so trustworthy Jack3d. It's never let me down. or Speedstack.
    So, far i rate this product at a 5/10.
    Things could change after the 30 days are complete. But, i will post again. Wish me luck.

kamacaggi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    took a sample pack today for first time and didnt like it either, its been 10 hrs and i still feel really jittery and weird

grimmjowSMS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive been taking this stuff for almost 3 weeks. The good thing is that after work out I don't feel tired and my muscles do not hurt.
    I usually go to the gym at 6/6.30 pm and take this stuff at 5.30/6 and I dont have problems to sleep.
    I dont feel jittery or weird.
    Ill keep in touch

1oddkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your a fan of BSN products and your just lookin for a nice push after work give their hyper fx a try its pretty subtle sustained energy i firmly stood by them until there 2.0 formula came out then started testing the waters again. good luck

BigDaveMcLean has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a long time lurker and dont post a lot on here but read all the time through these threads. I recently purchased GAT Nitraflex pre work out and I have some questions and possibly some concerns. My main goal for my work out routine right now is just to get into shape and start living a much healthier lifestyle. I have been working out now for several years and I have made the*transition*through several different pre-work out mixes and stuck with N.O. Xplod for a pretty long while. I am now looking for something new and the nutrition shop owner where i live said that its his most popular seller and that he swears by it. My main questions are is this stuff legit, and is it safe? I just feel a little uneasy with 350Mg of caffeine as well as the*testosterone*boost that it says that it has. The main reason i need a pre-workout is that I am just zapped after work and i need a good kick in the pants and something that is just purely for energy, i dont really feel that i need more testosterone or anything of the like but I wanted to give the Nitraflex a shot.*

Also the main reason I am posting this is that I took half a scoop yesterday which is half the recommended dosage to assess my tolerance and i stayed pretty wired for about the next 7 hours or so and today almost 20 hours later I still feel a little bit off I guess is the best way to describe it.*
    You prob just need a thermogenic for energy not a pre workout. And nitraflex is definitely for hypermia and vasolidation. So unless you wanna get big and veined out its not for you!
    I'm dedicated to the pump!

mike721ct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yohimbe

I bought this product at VS and had to return it. I've never returned a supplement before. I took it around 11 am and was wired and anxious all day. I couldn't get to sleep kept waking up feeling short of breath heart beating crazy like I was having a panic attack. I even had strange thoughts maybe hallucinations when trying to sleep. Last time I ever felt like this was when I took Yohimbe. I couldn't tell by the chemical name, when at the store, but someone above verified that Yohimbe is an ingredient. Yohimbe is known to have these side effects in some people.

DamienCx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am currently on my 5th day of using this product as my pre workout and i honestly have nothing bad to say about it. I experienced mild anxiety and insomnia the first time i took it, but im positive that had to do with me taking ephedrine with it. Every other time i have been comepletly fine and have had awesome workouts. I dont know if its a placebo effect or not but i definetly feel like my test levels rise while working out because i get angry, in a good way. Fruit punch flavor is really good. I definetly support this product.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    other suggestions?*
    Nano Vapor is a great choice. Most users seem to really like it. I used to recommend it before I became a rep quite often.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

I liked it and it tastes great. I didn't feel much of a pump though. I put me in a cardio mood. My bench did go up though so who knows. I'll be getting it again one day. I've tried them all and I still like no explode the best.

Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vinny82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DamienCx View Post
    I am currently on my 5th day of using this product as my pre workout and i honestly have nothing bad to say about it. I experienced mild anxiety and insomnia the first time i took it, but im positive that had to do with me taking ephedrine with it. Every other time i have been comepletly fine and have had awesome workouts. I dont know if its a placebo effect or not but i definetly feel like my test levels rise while working out because i get angry, in a good way. Fruit punch flavor is really good. I definetly support this product.
    Placebo, I took this for 3 back to back bottles, I did like it alot, and the vascularity increase while on it. But it made me crash hard compared to other pre workouts.
    Gaspari Plasmajet Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172183503&p=1457431243#post1457431243

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have experience with Nitraflex and my opinion is mixed...I felt like my stim tolerance did not last long with this product. Didn't notice the same effects in weeks 2-3 as I did week one.
    Here to help!

Purely Alcohol Aesthetics GlobalConflict's Avatar
    GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a sample of this stuff about a month ago. This **** is nuts. So gnarly, it was such a clean workout and damn i did squats after class at seven this morning. Best workout in a long time. Pump, focus, energy, no jitters. I did not have my coffee today like i always do but this crap worked really well.

I usually take assault. I have taken old school jack3d, wf, wf2, no xplode, no xplod2, ... But this stuff definitely killed all of them. Not a placebo, i had no anxiety and I'm a light weight with all stimulants. I plan on buying it after my assault tub is gone.

However.. I have no idea what this **** is. I plan on researching the chemicals in this stuff to see how its going to effect me. Im a cpt and constantly research ingredients, but this list has some things that worry me a tad.

If you want energy and no jitters for a bomb ass workout, go for this stuff IMO. Everything effects everyone differently... Oh and my work out was...
    315x5,310x5x4 squats
    90x12x3 db bench press
    Clean and jerk 195x9x8x8
    Tbar rows 135 on the bar 12x12x11
    Tricep rope pull downs 70x13x12x12+2
    Bicep db curls, 35x12x12x13

Update... I looked up everything and this **** is hardcore good. All the ingredients are what you want, no filler in the ingredient list. They listed them in chemical compounds which is fking annoying but that is whatever. I plan on buying this now that i heard whats actually in it
    Last edited by GlobalConflict; 01-23-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    Darwin!

NASM, ACE CPT... Really doesn't mean sh!t.
    Aspirations: Professional Homeless person

Lifts:
    I dont Even Lift.

blacque has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Australians beware

Originally Posted by JayLS1-327 View Post
    Been wondering why my appetite seems to have diminished since i started taking GAT Nitraflex, noticed the last ingredient 1-3 Dimethylamylamine, in this thread, thats DMAA, a product banned in Australia now, I asked the retailer before buying this if it had DMAA in it and he said no, if I were to be given a urine test at work while taking this product I'd be fired, I loved taking DMAA products before it was banned in Australia last year( the original CRAZE was the absolute BOMB for me), but now it would cost me my job, awesome the rest of the world can still buy and use it without any drama but Australians beware

mike_tully has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know it been a long time post...but this product work best for me 2 scoop before and lets go...but now i mix 1 n.o xplod and 1 nitra flex i like the mix ...great for me but to much for a lot of people 1 half scoop noxplo and half scoop nitra work good for my friend at the gym.

MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100) MusclePassion is not very well liked. (-100)
    The energy and pump is insane and if your not very stim tolerant like me, you don't even need to use more than 1/2 scoop. The energy in this lasts for a while, however, the crash you get from this is bad. I've heard that theres DMAA in this and I would believe it, but it isn't on the label. Overall, it's a great preworkout, just dont take it everyday.

gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gregmh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MusclePassion View Post
    The energy and pump is insane and if your not very stim tolerant like me, you don't even need to use more than 1/2 scoop. The energy in this lasts for a while, however, the crash you get from this is bad. I've heard that theres DMAA in this and I would believe it, but it isn't on the label. Overall, it's a great preworkout, just dont take it everyday.
    Starting to wonder if you have some sort of alternative plan here bumping really old threads...

There is no DMAA.. everything that's in there is on the label, thanks for playing

black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) black1018 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Bunch of Bitches

Don't listen to these bunch of females, a.k.a. bitches complaining and disagreeing about the potential GAT NItraFlex has, its an awesome product, I highly recommend.. Unless your a female like the bitches disagreeing with my opinion lol

imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imbuyingshit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the new gaspari sp250 did the same **** to me. Too strong. have you tried superpump max? muscle pharm assault or white rapids? they have a lot less stims.

stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) stad0203 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbuying**** View Post
    the new gaspari sp250 did the same **** to me. Too strong. have you tried superpump max? muscle pharm assault or white rapids? they have a lot less stims.
    \

Nitraflex is a higher stimmed pre, and we stress not exceeding the single scoop dose. There is some additions to the line; Labels aren't released yet but the new GAT PMP will come in a stim and non-stim version. Should be this weekend.

Cellucor Nutrabolt Lead Representative
    w/ Burntreality :)

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by black1018 View Post
    Don't listen to these bunch of females, a.k.a. bitches complaining and disagreeing about the potential GAT NItraFlex has, its an awesome product, I highly recommend.. Unless your a female like the bitches disagreeing with my opinion lol
    strong bump and what is the rest of that?....some kind of road rage...on the internet? negged...

johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) johnny4125 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stad0203 View Post
    \

Nitraflex is a higher stimmed pre, and we stress not exceeding the single scoop dose. There is some additions to the line; Labels aren't released yet but the new GAT PMP will come in a stim and non-stim version. Should be this weekend.

negged for pimping in an old thread....

clarkk12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMHO.
    I just finished a tub of BNOX about a week ago and I have switched to using GAT Nitraflex. Nitraflex has a lasting energy supply affect on me. No doubt from the caffeine. I'm good with that ! I personally combine a scoop of creation at end of workout or before. I definitely get a good rush of blood to the muscles and seem to get that alpha feeling from the test booster similar to the previous pwo supp I finished. What I like about the GAT Nitraflex is that it is a current lead in the PWO category as far as the NO goes and they recommend trying it not just for strength training but also cardio/ sporting events. Thumbs way up GAT on your production of Nitraflex. #Beast mode # Go Time

Ferdguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nitraflex

What would happen if i took nitraflex twice in infamy since i like to work out twice a day

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ferdguy View Post
    What would happen if i took nitraflex twice in infamy since i like to work out twice a day
    right from the label Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)