Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I AM NOOB! Er...I Mean...JUGGERNAUT!!!

Ok...I'm in! While I sit here waiting for someone from Infinite Labs to call I thought I would start my log. Hmmm...here's hoping they don't reject my application otherwise it's going to get really awkward.

Ok so first some backstory (don't mind that I copy/pasted this from the official contest thread)... Leading up to my 39th birthday this past March I decided it was finally time to change how I looked into how I believe I always should have looked. I was tired of being 6'2" and only 160lbs (on a good day). I set a goal for myself. Fitness model body by my 40th birthday. I started eating "right" and often, and used a Hypertrophy Specific Training program to pack on the size. Here's my before and after shots after 2 cycles of HST http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Cy...n=progresspics . Weighed in at 199.4lbs with 12.5% BF at the end of my last cycle (currently on a 2 week break). The plan was to do another two cycles of HST (which would take me to the new year) and then take 3 months to shed the fat. Then came word of the contest.

This is going to fast track things a bit. The plan now is to do one more cycle of HST (8 weeks) and then go like crazy on the last four weeks to cut the fat. That's going to be the tricky part I'm sure. I've never had to try to intentionally thin out. It's bound to be a mental battle in my mind when I see that scale's needle going to the left (alright...it's a digital scale...there is no needle...but you get the point). And I hate cardio. I probably have the edurance of a sloth. Here's hoping that where Juggernaut will help out.

I guess that's enough of an intro for now. I'll have a bit of time to post more before I officially start as I'll need to wait on the Infinite to contact me and then for my order of product to arrive.

Oh and a big thank you to fitlover, J_Dieter, kmmaupin, and Jordan @ Infinite Labs in hleping me decide to enter.

Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the contest! These guys are awesome on here. Good luck
    ~ISAGENIX~ www.nikitadalke.isagenix.com (independent associate)
    ~My Isagenix blog- http://nikitasisagenixblog.blogspot.ca/

~*You always have a choice*~

Strong is the new Skinny

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey Nikita. Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see another Canadian in the competition. Good luck to you.

Originally Posted by Ndalke View Post
    Welcome to the contest! These guys are awesome on here. Good luck
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ndalke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    Hey Nikita. Thanks for the welcome. Nice to see another Canadian in the competition. Good luck to you.
    Haha yes it is! which part are you from? Im in BC

Strong is the new Skinny

I was actually born in Vancouver. Parents moved to where we are now when I was three. Thirty-six years later...still here. I live in Ontario. The part of Ontario that most of Ontario doesn't realize exists lol. We're about 2 hours east of the Manitoba boarder.

Quick question for you. How long has it taken you to receive your supplements for bb.com? I imagine it'll be different for me since we live on two totally different parts of the country. But I want to see how your experience has been. When it says shippjng can take 8 to 20 business days...might be time for me to worry.

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

Equiptment I'll Be Using During Challenge

I work out at home. Made more sense to put money towards something I can keep vs. filling the pockets of the owner of a gym that wasn't well maintained. I don't have any of the fancy machines but what I do have is quality. And considering I only do the basic exercises, I'm not in need of anything else. Well...I could use an assited dip/pull-up machine...but I digress.

The focus of our gym is our BodyCraft cage. Since I don't workout with anyone or have a spotter (well...my 3 year old son certainly tries) the cage is a necessity. It has the Lat attachment to it and I've purchased various handles beside the standard ones that came with it.

I have a full length Olympic bar and plates. Pretty straight forward.

Various hexagon dumbbells.

E-Z curl bar.

Ironmaster Quick-Lock dumbbell set. Love these. If you're in the need of a great dumbbell set and can afford them, I recommend. http://www.ironmaster.com/store/Quic...Rack-pr-2.html

Pace Magentic weight set. These things are great. Magnetic weights in half pound increments. With the HST program there's a lot of inbetween weights that standard dumbbell's don't come in. The Pace weight system let's you modify your existing dumbbells so that you can use said weights. http://paceweights.com/ Again...highly recommended.

Then I have Country Power Power Hooks bought here on bb.com. These things are great for people who don't have a spotter. No need to kick the weight up into place when you're doing dumbbell work. Strap the hooks to the weight you're going to use, set it up on an barbell overhead, get into position and then lift. Again...highly reccommended. http://www.powerhooks.com/

And then finally an elyptical machine for cardio (hates cardio).

And there you have it. That's the equiptment I'll be using over the next 12 weeks.
    Last edited by CyberSteak; 08-10-2011 at 10:17 AM.

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey man welcome to the contest! As far as shipping goes for me here in Toronto it took almost 3 weeks but that was right after the postal strike. Hope it gets to soon so you can start tearin it up!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome buddy!! this is a kick ass contest/community and you will get all the motivation and help you need.. Youll get a lot of flack for slackin so don't let that happen and show everyone that your a true juggernaut...
    ZACH is the name N' I'm runnin this game

~~I AM JUGGERNAUT~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691708971#post691708971

~~Check out my Personal best on Leg press(890x10)
    http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/Zach069/?action=view&current=VID_20110609_133245.mp4

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey Cyber Steak! Don't worry, Infinite Labs' reps are fast and will see you thread; They'll get back soon. Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50) esco5288 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the Competition man. The more the merrier. You will love the jugger naut and the competition is not like any other. The reps and people here are awesome. Here to both motivate and help and yes of course compete against for that covetted number one spot lol lol.. Good luck to you man. Looking forward to reading more from you.

****I Am Juggernaut Challenge****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post705059481

jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdech3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome to the challenge friend! the people are incredibly supportive and if you look in the right spots, incredibly knowledgeable. ask around for tips hints a pointers and youll do great!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT Family! This is my last week and the experience has been incredible. Lot's of great guy and girls in this challenge and it keeps growing. Looking forward to following your progress - good luck!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Hey man welcome to the contest! As far as shipping goes for me here in Toronto it took almost 3 weeks but that was right after the postal strike. Hope it gets to soon so you can start tearin it up!
    Yeah I'm a little concerned as I seem to be smack dab in the in the middle of two of their shipping facilities. I'm still waiting on some multivitamins that were shipped out July 31st. I guess I'll just be spending a bit more time deconditioning. Thanks for the welcome btw.

s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s0ulreav3r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds like you know exactly what you want, and you have a good plan to get there. That's a great start, and congrats on what you've accomplished so far. There definitely are some good guys on here, and ones that will push you to your limits if you let them. Keep us up to date, and never back down. Live like a Juggernaut, and keep on rollin'...

Originally Posted by Zuperman2006 View Post
    Welcome buddy!! this is a kick ass contest/community and you will get all the motivation and help you need.. Youll get a lot of flack for slackin so don't let that happen and show everyone that your a true juggernaut...
    Zuperman, thanks for the welcome. I'm quite motivated at this point. But it'll be good to know that people will be there to give me the push should I start to waiver.

Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Hey Cyber Steak! Don't worry, Infinite Labs' reps are fast and will see you thread; They'll get back soon. Welcome to the Juggernaut Challenge!
    Well I've been in contact with Jordan both yesterday and today so I'm not too worried.

Originally Posted by esco5288 View Post
    Welcome to the Competition man. The more the merrier. You will love the jugger naut and the competition is not like any other. The reps and people here are awesome. Here to both motivate and help and yes of course compete against for that covetted number one spot lol lol.. Good luck to you man. Looking forward to reading more from you.

****I Am Juggernaut Challenge****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post705059481
    Thanks for the welcome man.

Originally Posted by jdech3 View Post
    welcome to the challenge friend! the people are incredibly supportive and if you look in the right spots, incredibly knowledgeable. ask around for tips hints a pointers and youll do great!
    Pretty overwhelmed with how much info is posted in all these logs. Kinda worried I'll spend more time in front of the computer screen then in the kitchen and gym. Thanks for the welcome.

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT Family! This is my last week and the experience has been incredible. Lot's of great guy and girls in this challenge and it keeps growing. Looking forward to following your progress - good luck!
    Cool stuff. Last week hey? Wow. I'm going to have to check out your log and see how you've progressed. You have to feel pretty stoked to be into the last week.

Originally Posted by s0ulreav3r View Post
    Sounds like you know exactly what you want, and you have a good plan to get there. That's a great start, and congrats on what you've accomplished so far. There definitely are some good guys on here, and ones that will push you to your limits if you let them. Keep us up to date, and never back down. Live like a Juggernaut, and keep on rollin'...
    Hey man. Yeah I know what I want. The contest made me change things up a bit with what I initially planned, but the bennefits seemed too good to ignore. Just the networking with people on the same path is valuable. Thanks for checking out my log.

I was actually born in Vancouver. Parents moved to where we are now when I was three. Thirty-six years later...still here. I live in Ontario. The part of Ontario that most of Ontario doesn't realize exists lol. We're about 2 hours east of the Manitoba boarder.

Quick question for you. How long has it taken you to receive your supplements for bb.com? I imagine it'll be different for me since we live on two totally different parts of the country. But I want to see how your experience has been. When it says shippjng can take 8 to 20 business days...might be time for me to worry.
    Oh yeah, BC boy haha! Oh my...it took forever, but it was during the postal strike to...it took them 6 weeks to get here

Strong is the new Skinny

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Nation! You will find a great supporting group here!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

So here's my "A Little About Me" post.

My name is Steven. I'm an Aries. I like long walks on the beach. *lol* I kid, I kid.

So I live in Canada. I've been married to an incredible woman for 4 years (she's big into fitness and has been very supportive). I have 3 children (two from a previous marriage who live primarily in our home) with a fourth on the way at the end of October. With a 13, 11, 3, and new born on the way...life...is busy.

Like I mentioned as I opened this thread, heading into my 39th birthday I decided it was time to finally make that transformation. To no longer be skinny. To live a healthy lifestyle from that day forward. The goal is a fitness model body by my 40th birthday. Will I reach that goal. I'm not sure. One thing I am sure is that it won't be from a lack of effort, and that on my 40th birthday I will be in the best shape I've ever been in my life.
    To me 12 weeks seems like a very short time. I'm anxious to see what kind of gains these 12 weeks will bring. As they say, knowledge is power. And there's a whole lot of knowledge to be had here.
    Last edited by CyberSteak; 08-10-2011 at 09:24 AM.

Ok so I placed my order. My stack (ha...look at me using the lingo) is as follows.

Juggernaut

Massport

Whey

Irwin Naturals Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi

Going to likely add some fishoil in there. Currently have some flaxseed oil I'm going to finish off before I get started on the fishoil.

Here's hoping that's the mass building cocktail I need to push to the next level.

jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jlarrance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the comp man! Theres a lot of great things and people in here! Good luck!
    Your training partner's name is pain. You start out trying to ignore him. Can't do it. You attempt to reason with him. No way. You try to strike a bargain. Hah. You plead. You say "Please stop, please go away. I promise never ever to do this again if you just leave me alone." But he won't. Pain only climbs off if you do. Then you're beaten. "

Follow my juggernaut log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144483541

MY WORKOUT PROGRAM

Using an HST program ( http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html ) as stated before, for the first 8 weeks. Three days a week with light cardio on the other days). I'll be alternating between 2 different schedules as follows.

Schedule A

Squats

Deadlifts/Shrugs - I combine the two to save on time

Dumbbell Pullovers

V-Bar Pull Down

Seated BB Press

Zottman Curls

DB Tricep Extensions

Calf Extensions

Ab/Core work that involves 2 sets of 10 reps using and Ab Roller (hate these...they hurt so darn much) and a couple of sets of Side Bridges (2 sets held on each side held for 45 seconds)

Schedule B

Squats

Dead/Shrugs

Incline DB Press

Bent Over BB Rows

Side Lateral Raises

EZ Curls

Reverse Grip Tricep Extensions

Calf Extensions

Ab/Core work that involves 2 sets of 10 reps using and Ab Roller (hate these...they hurt so darn much) and a couple of sets of Side Bridges (2 sets held on each side held for 45 seconds)

I've also been doing dips and pullups in an attempt to build enough strength to incorporate them into the HST program (this is where I could use an assisted dip/pull up machine. My strength in dips is coming along but I SUCK doing pullups. I still can barely do 4 reps. But I contribute it to my constant weight gain.
    Last edited by CyberSteak; 08-10-2011 at 10:20 AM.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the contest! I'm really glad you've decided to give it a go. We have seen lives change in 12 weeks, and it's been a lot of fun to watch! If you need anything at all, let us Juggernaut know and we'll do whatever we can to help out!

Great start to the log as well! I'm looking forward to following and seeing some progress.

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice progress pics posted in your bodyspace. Get the newspaper pose when you start taking your Juggernaut Stack. The "combination lifts" are called supper-sets. Three exercises is a "tri-set or Circuit training".

Keep the workout descriptions detailed you are doing great! Remember to provide support to others and we all learn from each other!

Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok so I placed my order. My stack (ha...look at me using the lingo) is as follows.

Juggernaut

Massport

Whey

Irwin Naturals Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi

Going to likely add some fishoil in there. Currently have some flaxseed oil I'm going to finish off before I get started on the fishoil.

Here's hoping that's the mass building cocktail I need to push to the next level.
    Eat your healty foods and take your supplements. Rest is also needed for the muscles to grow (48 hours rest, me at 50 I go at least 3 days or twice a week)

Got cardio young man? I'm doing 5k twice a week on the road!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    Eat your healty foods and take your supplements. Rest is also needed for the muscles to grow (48 hours rest, me at 50 I go at least 3 days or twice a week)

Got cardio young man? I'm doing 5k twice a week on the road!

One of the reasons I choose to do fullbody workouts is to ensure that the muscles are getting full rest days. From the looks of it, there's not a lot of competitors doing fullbody workouts so I guess that's a positive.

Cardio? Ugh. How's that for an answer? It ticks me off but enough so that I'm bound, bent, and determined to not be beat by it.

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Welcome to the contest! I'm really glad you've decided to give it a go. We have seen lives change in 12 weeks, and it's been a lot of fun to watch! If you need anything at all, let us Juggernaut know and we'll do whatever we can to help out!

Great start to the log as well! I'm looking forward to following and seeing some progress.
    Hey I checked out your bodyspace page...not a lot going on there. You're going to have to do something about that. Are you in the Juggernaut challenge as well? Point me to your log as I'd like to check it out.

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey I checked out your bodyspace page...not a lot going on there. You're going to have to do something about that. Are you in the Juggernaut challenge as well? Point me to your log as I'd like to check it out.
    I'm actually not in the challenge, I just follow along. I'm going to get my BodySpace page updated real soon, and when I do, I'll shoot you a PM!

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey man log looksdo great,sorry iI havent seen you yet!keep killinit it!!
    Who that??

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge man!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) J_D828 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey man, welcome, i wont hit ya hard yet.... ill give ya few more posts but im the guy who will be lurking in the night, and when you least expect it, push ya....... the start of the log looks great, what you will get out this contest is good friends, lots of motivation, great suppport and most of all KNOWLEDGE....... it is up to you how to accept it......... Log lots of pics and serious detail to your workout supplements and nutrition..........and above all stay active.......well its mid week.... are you a slacker or attacker (ok so i lied).......and how bad you want to get to ARNOLD.....lets hear it man...great meeting you.......TTYL......... "HULK SMASH"

BOOG
    "PRIMUM NON NOCERE"