alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz

*******ONE WEEK LEFT in the NFSC COMPETITION!!!!!!!*******

Okay, not exactly, but 8 days.

Start planning your final pics, they're due on the 16th. Who's gonna take the win for the bulking category? Who's gonna snatch the cutting trophy? Final push: For the winner of each category, I will arrange a gang-rep from a few of the mods. Serious business folks, let's finish strong.

zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zhall616 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mod gang-repped? this is exciting stuff.
    "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."
    -Philippians 4:13

Check out my fat loss transformation...
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/become-a-lean-teen-machine.html

My bulking log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133838001

alanaragonblog.com
    leangains.com