Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Steak and Squats - Christine and Hope Team Up For a Double-Log!

Oh boy. Long title.

But if you know me, you'd understand that I had to include steak and squats in there somewhere.

-----------------------------
    NOTE:

This is a DOUBLE LOG! Meaning my teammate and I will be sharing this log as a means of motivation and keeping each other in check with our training, diet, and goals.

Her name is Hope Smallwonder. She's a figure competitor and fitness model. She just placed 2nd at her figure show this weekend and looked awesome. I'm sure she can tell you more about herself and give her own intro when she gets in here.

I'm excited to see what the rest of 2011 will bring! Let's get this GOING!

------------------------------

Some of you may already know me from the boards, or from my blog (For the Love of Cookies: http://www.fortheloveofcookies.wordpress.com).

A little about me:

My name is Christine, and I'm an aspiring figure competitor and a powerlifter.

I competed in my first figure show last year on June 5th, and since then have competed in powerlifting twice in 2011 (Placed 2nd at both meets with the CPF and 100% RAW Powerlifting). I have some plans to compete in figure again in 2012, possibly around October/November.

My powerlifting competition plans for September have been canceled due to some injury and inconvenient timing. Right now I am working on cutting down from my previous bulking phase, and then determining from there if I still have more that I would like to work on before my figure prep.

My short-term goals are:

-Drop 20 lbs.
    -Recover from my current injuries
    -Regain any strength lost over the past 2 months

The injuries are nothing serious, but they are enough to keep me from training properly for a few weeks. I have a bit of an inflamed rotator cuff (which is healing up) and I believe I have strained my piriformis (area above my left glute but under my lower back). Lots of stretching and rest will do the trick.

Here are some training videos of mine, and some competition videos:

SQUAT/DEALIFT/BENCH maxes before injury:

260 lb. squat
    290 lb. deadlift
    125 lb. bench

DIET SCHEME:

Right now I'm working on a carb/calorie cycle, and I'm looking to drop about 1.5 lbs. per week, though scale weight is not the most important thing to me. I judge more by what I see in the mirror than anything else. I'm hoping to reach my goal look over the next 12-13 weeks or so.

Supplements:

Throughout this log I'm also going to be using a variety of Infinite Labs products, namely Infinite Pro 100% Whey, BCAA Powder, Cyclo Rem, and Phenyl Core. The Cyclo Rem is a sleep aid (I can use all the help I can get!) and Phenyl Core is a fat burner. I'm hoping to see very positive results with the stack, and I will give detailed updates on how they are working for me.

I also have an ECA stack which I will be using as well. And then of course, just your regular multi, b-complex, and fish oil!

So follow along if you like! I'm sure me and Hope can do enough good work to keep things interesting.
    Last edited by fitlover; 08-08-2011 at 09:02 AM.
    ^_^

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed! Like the videos, that's a nice touch.

I noticed you didn't have Juggernaut listed under your supplements, are you using Phenyl Core and your ECA stacks to power you through your workouts instead?

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Get to know HopeSmallwonder

About me: I have not always been in shape. It has been a long 3 1/2 year process. I started working out in January of 2009, I was about 98lbs and knew my over all health and fitness was not the best. I was 18 and wanted to better myself. I wanted to have more endurence and stamina to me. I wanted to gain weight and actually be able to find clothes to fit. I was tired of being picked on for being skinny and was determined to make changes. I fell in love with the gym right away trianing day and night, weekends and holidays. With all the time I was spending in the gym I was meeting alot of people who were very active within the fitness industry. Two main people being my now fitness coach Jamie Ibone and IFBB Figure Pro Candice Keene. They both inspired me so much through there hard work, determination and success within the fitness industry that after Candice took me to my first body building show in later 2009, I knew "this" was what I wanted to do.... I wanted to be a figure competitor!

Diet: My diet growing up was absolutly horrible. Cereal for breakfast, Mac n cheese for lunch, pizza for dinner was pretty average for me. And the funny thing, I wouldnt ever gain a pound. Once I started working out and getting serious about fitness my "diet" got better but surly still wasnt to par. But on January 19th 2011 I started my first competition diet, and it really wasnt as hard as I thought it was going to be. It kinda makes life easier when your regiemented and you know you are doing your body right by not putting sugar and unnessessary carbs and fats into your body. I have been dieting for 8 months now and my main sources of carbs are Oatmeal, sweet potateo and brown rice. Sometimes I do like to mix it up and do Ezechial bread or cereal on my high carb days. As for protein recently I have been doing a lot of egg whites and I do alot of chicken. Sometimes talapia to mix it up. and I always to a Protein shake for breakfast with my Infinite Whey protein. Goals: I always have goals set for myself, both long term and short term. Setting goals helps me stay sane and organized. My upcoming goal is to place top 3 at Florida State on Aug 20th. My next goal is to maintain a semi lean physique for the Olympia as I am working the Infinite Labs booth out there this year. I long term goal for the yr is to try and bulk up to about 135lbs by the end of year as after my show on Aug 20th I am done competing for the year and will be in my off season working on better my physique for next year. Here are some pics and vids

Sorry my Vids are so far apart, bb.com is being screwy.

Supplements: Throught the past few years I have tryed MANY different suppelemts from differant pre work out drinks and proteins and amino acids. Most recently for the past 4 months or so I have been using alot of Infinite Labs Products. I have been using there fat burner Phenyl Core which I absolutly love, it helped me loose 5% body fat in 6 weeks getting ready for the DJC. I also use there prework out JUGGERNAUT, which is great because I personally dont like the "itchy", "high" feeling that you get from some pre workouts, this pre workout gives me the energy I need to train hard but but not feel like my heart may thump right out of my chest.And post workout I usually do Infinite Isolate or Infinte Force as both are great recovry supplements.
    Last edited by HopeSmallwonder; 08-08-2011 at 10:49 AM.
    Follow me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Subbed! Like the videos, that's a nice touch.

I noticed you didn't have Juggernaut listed under your supplements, are you using Phenyl Core and your ECA stacks to power you through your workouts instead?
    Thanks! I didn't get Juggernaut this time, but I'm planning on trying it in the near future, as I heard only good things about it. I'll be using Phenyl Core/ECA for now and see how things go.
    ^_^

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great looking intros! I'll just not be able to read them when my wife is home...uh ohhhhh!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbing the Fitty log as usual! Keep up the good work, here, and on the blog!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Great looking intros! I'll just not be able to read them when my wife is home...uh ohhhhh!
    Thanks for following!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Subbing the Fitty log as usual! Keep up the good work, here, and on the blog!
    Hey, long time no see! Hope you've been well!
    ^_^

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're frigen gym looks sick! That TV(s) on the wall is crazy! Peanut butter and Jealous. And I've been very well thank you, I'm a super lurker but I'll chime in from time to time! I'm going to be competing in 2012 (3DMJ) also, probably a bit before you but good luck, I know you'll bring it!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Plans for today:

Well, I won't be in the gym for the next couple of days since my sister is still gone on vacation, so I will just be taking things a bit easier and focusing on keeping my diet tight. I'm hoping my ephedrine will be by here today!

You're frigen gym looks sick! That TV(s) on the wall is crazy! Peanut butter and Jealous. And I've been very well thank you, I'm a super lurker but I'll chime in from time to time! I'm going to be competing in 2012 (3DMJ) also, probably a bit before you but good luck, I know you'll bring it!
    It actually was a pretty small gym! I'm using the same branch but in a different location of city now. I did like it a lot though, just because the staff and people there were completely awesome. I kind of miss it, but you'll always get that when moving to new locations.

That's so cool you're competing with them, because I think I may be using them or Berto for my prep in 2012 as well!! I hear only good things about them. Good luck with everything!
    ^_^

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats on todays agenda?
    Infinite Labs Rep

HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Today marked 11 days out from my last show of my first competition season! More excited than ever and truly still running off of edreniline from my 2nd Place win over the weekend at the Dexter Jackson Classic! Im very happy with how I looked, felt and placed at DJC and know ill have the same look, confidence and hopefully just as good if not better placing at Florida State.

Only got to enjoy 50 carbs today but like I said my energy is still high off of the weekend. Tomorrow is another 50 carbs but than its all down hill from there! I do love my carbs but knowing I only have about a week left of "low carb" and cardio.... compared to 8 months of dieting..... its going to be a breeze!

Tonight I trianed Bi's and Tri's and still in a slightly depleted state I felt like my muscles were going to tear through my skin!!! I loved it though! Getting up early ( 6:30am!) to meet a friend for a killer cardio session in the morning! Wish me Luck!
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

Cardio.... CHECK! 45 mins of high intensity intervals and plyos combined on an empty stomach at 7am! Im beat and ready for bed! LOL Gotta work and cook up my chicken and fish for the rest of the week. 10 days to go and training Back tonight!
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

Nice job, Hope!! Good luck!
    ^_^

How do the two of you know each other? Just from the forums or have you met before? (Just curious! )

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Thanks! I didn't get Juggernaut this time, but I'm planning on trying it in the near future, as I heard only good things about it.
    What? You got me taking Juggernaut and you aren't even using it yourself? *looks for shocked smiley face* Gah! This will have to do :0
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A tandem log what madness haha. Expecting big things from you ladies!! Hey Christine I'm assuming if your trying to drop weight right now your preparing for figure more than powerlifting?? Heal up soon....Subbed
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

I take Juggernaut before each workout! Actually I do 1/2 of Crimson Punch Juggernaut and 1/2 scoop of Blue Rasberry Infinite force. Sounds like a crazy combo I know but its the best pre workout mix I have come up with in 3 years of training. Got a few of my clients doing the same thing and they love it! You have got to try it!

The best is my infinite pudding though!!!! 1/2 cup of slightly warmed oats with a scoop of vanilla infinite whey- mix together in small tupperware and let set in fridge over night. Than in the morning you have a nice cold pudding to go with your cup of coffee! I have had that for breakfast almost every morning for like 4 months now! Try it and let me know what you think!
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

How do the two of you know each other? Just from the forums or have you met before? (Just curious! )
    Just "met" actually! I'll be meeting her officially at the Olympia in 5 weeks.

Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    What? You got me taking Juggernaut and you aren't even using it yourself? *looks for shocked smiley face* Gah! This will have to do :0
    I have to be very careful with my pre-workout supplements for medicinal reasons. Most pre-workouts cause panic attacks for me, or extreme nausea. So far ephedrine has been the only thing that doesn't have me feeling this way, so I have to be wary of what I'm taking in.

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    A tandem log what madness haha. Expecting big things from you ladies!! Hey Christine I'm assuming if your trying to drop weight right now your preparing for figure more than powerlifting?? Heal up soon....Subbed
    Ah yes. Right now I'm just dropping weight to get a bit leaner, no competition plans until next year. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I take Juggernaut before each workout! Actually I do 1/2 of Crimson Punch Juggernaut and 1/2 scoop of Blue Rasberry Infinite force. Sounds like a crazy combo I know but its the best pre workout mix I have come up with in 3 years of training. Got a few of my clients doing the same thing and they love it! You have got to try it!

The best is my infinite pudding though!!!! 1/2 cup of slightly warmed oats with a scoop of vanilla infinite whey- mix together in small tupperware and let set in fridge over night. Than in the morning you have a nice cold pudding to go with your cup of coffee! I have had that for breakfast almost every morning for like 4 months now! Try it and let me know what you think!

Hope, why does BB.com keep putting the big spaces with your entries?
    ^_^

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to be very careful with my pre-workout supplements for medicinal reasons. Most pre-workouts cause panic attacks for me, or extreme nausea. So far ephedrine has been the only thing that doesn't have me feeling this way, so I have to be wary of what I'm taking in.
    She tells me this now (says the guy who's never had a preworkout drink and now wonders if he should have a bucket near by and 911 pre-dialed).

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    She tells me this now (says the guy who's never had a preworkout drink and now wonders if he should have a bucket near by and 911 pre-dialed).
    I highly doubt you will experience anything like this unless you have pre-existing anxiety issues.
    ^_^

I highly doubt you will experience anything like this unless you have pre-existing anxiety issues.
    Whew!!!

Just "met" actually! I'll be meeting her officially at the Olympia in 5 weeks.

Ah yes. Right now I'm just dropping weight to get a bit leaner, no competition plans until next year. Thanks!!

Hope, why does BB.com keep putting the big spaces with your entries?
    I have no idea I am still trying to figure this whole bodyspace thing out LOL
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

Check out on FB "INFINITE BEAUTIES" and "like" it PLEASE! and PLEASE feel free to help promote so we can have a Kick ass booth in Vegas! I expect the INFINITE LABS booth to take over the OLYMPIA this yr! The booth will be a true JUGGERNAUT! 8 days till my show.... but who is counting :P
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

Check out on FB "INFINITE BEAUTIES" and "like" it PLEASE! and PLEASE feel free to help promote so we can have a Kick ass booth in Vegas! I expect the INFINITE LABS booth to take over the OLYMPIA this yr! The booth will be a true JUGGERNAUT! 8 days till my show.... but who is counting :P
    You're gonna be there with the I Am Juggernaut winner??

Check out on FB "INFINITE BEAUTIES" and "like" it PLEASE!
    Wow!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net..._5599100_n.jpg

Hope you didn't pay much for that swimsuit as there's not much there to pay for.
    Last edited by CyberSteak; 08-12-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Thumbs up

Day: Full(ish) Body (more leg emphasis)

Yesterday's training:

Front Squats:

bar - 1x a bunch
    95 lbs - 1x5
    115 lbs - 1x5
    135 lbs - 2x5

Close-grip Pulldowns:

70 lbs - 1x10
    90 lbs - 1x10
    100 lbs - 2x8

Back Squats: (epic fail; see notes)

135 lbs - 3x5

Incline Bench:

55 lbs - 1x8
    65 lbs - 1x8
    75 lbs - 1x8
    85 lbs - 2x8

Deadlifts: (No belt, no chalk, no straps)

135 lbs - 1x5
    165 lbs - 1x5
    185 lbs - 1x5
    205 lbs - 1x5
    225 lbs - 2x5

Lying Leg Curls:

85 lbs - 4x8

NOTES:

I felt INCREDIBLY sluggish on my way to the gym today. The bike ride felt much harder than usual, and I'm pretty sure I could have gotten there at least 5 minutes faster if I wasn't going so slow.

Once I started training I was okay though. I was timid with my lower body stuff today because I wanted to see how my glute felt (due to it's previous strain). Front squats felt AWESOME and didn't hurt my back or glute at all. I didn't seem to have lose any strength on them, and I think my form even improved some.

Back squats:
    total failure.

I forgot how to back squat.

I seriously wish I was joking.

I mean, I know how to back squat, obviously. But I haven't done a proper set of back squats in over a month. I've been doing mostly front squats so I've gotten great at those, but my back squat sucks terribly. It felt exceptionally weird, like I was squatting for the first time or something. Very embarrassing. These also bothered my glute a little, but not much.

Deadlifts were awesome. They were super light, but I had no chalk or anything so my grip was holding me back. They almost felt lighter than usual, in fact. Everything pretty much flew up. I stretched very briefly and lightly between sets (just my lower back) and that seemed to help, because my glute/back felt much better with the next set when I would do that.

Stretched a ton and foam rolled at the end and felt much better. I'm pretty sure my back/legs were just completely gnarled from not getting enough rolling/massage, and after going so long and hard with my program without taking the time to do that, I'm pretty sure my muscles just hated me.

All in all, a good day. Today I'll focus more on upper body stuffness. (Hopefully I can find some time to get in the gym today! So much to do.)
    ^_^

HAHAH the smallest of bikinis usually cost the most lol, but something tells me there was a slight compliment in you statment LOL
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

Day: Full(ish) Body (more leg emphasis)

Yesterday's training:

Front Squats:

bar - 1x a bunch
    95 lbs - 1x5
    115 lbs - 1x5
    135 lbs - 2x5

Close-grip Pulldowns:

70 lbs - 1x10
    90 lbs - 1x10
    100 lbs - 2x8

Back Squats: (epic fail; see notes)

135 lbs - 3x5

Incline Bench:

55 lbs - 1x8
    65 lbs - 1x8
    75 lbs - 1x8
    85 lbs - 2x8

Deadlifts: (No belt, no chalk, no straps)

135 lbs - 1x5
    165 lbs - 1x5
    185 lbs - 1x5
    205 lbs - 1x5
    225 lbs - 2x5

Lying Leg Curls:

85 lbs - 4x8

NOTES:

I felt INCREDIBLY sluggish on my way to the gym today. The bike ride felt much harder than usual, and I'm pretty sure I could have gotten there at least 5 minutes faster if I wasn't going so slow.

Once I started training I was okay though. I was timid with my lower body stuff today because I wanted to see how my glute felt (due to it's previous strain). Front squats felt AWESOME and didn't hurt my back or glute at all. I didn't seem to have lose any strength on them, and I think my form even improved some.

Back squats:
    total failure.

I forgot how to back squat.

I seriously wish I was joking.

I mean, I know how to back squat, obviously. But I haven't done a proper set of back squats in over a month. I've been doing mostly front squats so I've gotten great at those, but my back squat sucks terribly. It felt exceptionally weird, like I was squatting for the first time or something. Very embarrassing. These also bothered my glute a little, but not much.

Deadlifts were awesome. They were super light, but I had no chalk or anything so my grip was holding me back. They almost felt lighter than usual, in fact. Everything pretty much flew up. I stretched very briefly and lightly between sets (just my lower back) and that seemed to help, because my glute/back felt much better with the next set when I would do that.

Stretched a ton and foam rolled at the end and felt much better. I'm pretty sure my back/legs were just completely gnarled from not getting enough rolling/massage, and after going so long and hard with my program without taking the time to do that, I'm pretty sure my muscles just hated me.

All in all, a good day. Today I'll focus more on upper body stuffness. (Hopefully I can find some time to get in the gym today! So much to do.)
    WOW girl!!!! way to really kick ass! (pardon my french) keeep it up and youll look GREAT at the OLYMPIA!
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I forgot how to back squat
    The PL Gods are angry with you.

Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

LONG ROUGH week but I made it through! Had 2 servings of INFINITE FORCE today without even working out just to help make it thru the day and that sure helped. Last leg workout before show is tomorrow, not to sure what my trainer (and bf) has up his sleeve for me but ill be sure to let you guys know tm! Wish me luck
    Follow me on Facebook!

Infinite Labs Model