aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)

YOR Health MRP and YOR Repair - NETWORK MARKETING SUPPLEMENT SCAM

First and foremost, thank you for taking your time to read this review.*This comes in two posts/parts to help sum up the two products I'm describing!

Introduction/backstory

I was approached by a friend at the gym who asked me if I was interested in finding work in the supplement industry. Its something I'm passionate about and I was quick to ask him for more information. Little did I know, this was a network marketing scam. But soon came the day when he told me that a representative was going to do a presentation and give me an interview for a position. Nonetheless, I travel with him to the City, to meet with a guy to get a presentation about the company. Once I got there.... only then was I told its inside a crowded Starbucks.

This is where things started going downhill.

The guy introduced himself, and told me a story about how he was a bum and was homeless and now he is making money from this company.
    They explained that they do not sell their products on bodybuilding websites, and that their selling methods include selling person to person.*AKA To your family, friends, neighbors, aquaintances, etc. Then he introduced the products. [For the sake of this review I'll only focus on only two of them: YOR Health MRP (Meal Replacement)] and YOR Repair.

Review:
    When it came time for them to tell me about their products. They told me about their muscle repair formulas. The formula on their site stated: "YOR Repair combines highly active enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and herbs formulated to support muscle recovery and tissue repair."

This is where they started telling me stories you only hear in children's fairy tales:

Claim1: "This lady called Suzy had a debilitating sickness and only a 5% survival rate! After she started taking YOR Repair for a week, she could walk again, and even run! She was completely cured of her illness and didn't even need surgery!" * {At this point, the outrageous claim made my jaw drop. This magical snake oil that cures all illness was here in the bottle. *And then came the next tale.}

Claim2: "Then came a story about one of their top sellers, who was in a car accident. He was injured in a car accident and was going to die. But while in the hospital, he started taking the YOR Repair pills! Then no sooner than a month later, he got out of the hospital bed and start walking again!" {The ideas shocked me, and started to make me wonder, what the hell could be in these pills that makes people recover against odds so quickly? It most be some growth hormone/test booster (given that its legal). I just had to see it and figure out wtf was in these pills.}

To my surprise, once I saw the label, my jaw dropped....

WTF?!!?!?!?!? You mean to tell me Vitamin C, E, and a bunch of veggie/Berry Extracts cured these people - WHILE NONE OF THE MODERN MEDICINES HAD NO CHANCE?!!??!!??

Anyone who's ever taken a biology/health class would see that these are some basic dietary vitamins/minerals. The outrageous claims said that these berries magically healed people who were terminally ill, and had low chances of survival.This magical formula that cures all illneses MUST WORK RITE?!?! (not srs)

The price they wanted for it was $37.88 + with taxes = $41 (For a PROPRIETARY BLEND of a few veggie/berry extracts + Enzymes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next product was YOR Health MRP.

The representatives intoduced the product which is a protein powder/meal replacement. It cost $70 for 1.5lbs.
    Alright, I buckled myself in! I've been in the market for protein powders for the past 5 years, and I've extensively studied it.

They start telling me everything that protein builds muscle, you need to drink this post workout, and thatthis magical protein has a 100% Absorption because of their digestive enzymes, and studies that prove it!

I was completely baffled and needed to see their ingredients label of something that went for $70 of protein for 1.5lbs. First throughts that ran through my head: "It must be some hydrowhey, or protein isolate. Something really expensive to help answer for this outrageous pricetag! How the hell do you achieve 100% absorbtion????"*

Well, when I saw the label.... This was my face.

Last edited by aekest; 08-07-2011 at 08:15 PM.
    Deadlift: 315 x 6
    Bench: 225 x 6

"When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it."

aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000) aekest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ingredients label:

Holy sh**!
    They used Three cheap ass proteins to make this product: Whey Concentrate, Soy Protein and Calcium Caseinate.*

Whey Concentrate = Cheap, Contains anywhere from 28% - 89% protein. While a more expensive form such as Whey Isolate would have 90% or more protein.
    Calcium Caseinate = Cheap synthetic extraction of casein from milk. Micellar casein would be optimal for its higher quality.
    Soy Protein = Cheap way to buff the protein content on labels. Often used on protein bars, and it has isoflavones that can be considered estrogenic.

Conclusion: Overpriced, cheap sources of protein, and even worse... the price for this crap.$70 for 1.6lbs for a clusterf**k of inexpensive proteins. This is blew my mind. What a load of sh**!*Being in complete shock, I wanted to know if they are serious.... Upon questioning them about supplements, different types of proteins, supplement companies, etc. I got my answer. They knew nothing of the different types of protein, they knew nothing when it came to the market of proteins, nor did they know anything about the stores. The smart guy there replied "I didn't use whey protein before... I used muscle milk protein! =D"

With these outrageous claims of 100% absorption ONLY ONE THING WAS LEFT! I needed to see the study they said that proved it.Here below is the excerpt from the study on the product from YOR Health MRP:

Conclusion: Factors such as high protein intake and over-processing may contribute to a decreased absorption rate of WPC and lower than expected blood levels of individual amino acids. This may also cause digestion to take longer and be less complete than expected. The results of this study indicate that supplementing 50 g of WPC with 50 mg/g or 100 mg/g Aminogen® , a blend of food grade proteases from Aspergillus niger and Aspergillus oryzae patented for use as a digestive aid, significantly increased the absorption rate of WPC over controls. This is reflected in statistically significant (p ≤ 0.05) increases in postprandial AUC, TSAA levels, ISAA levels and N2 balance. Significant decreases in CRP levels and fluxes in AA levels (possibly contributing to a decrease in whole body protein metabolism) are also reported. Further, these results indicate the need for further research in the area of enzyme supplementation for a more complete digestion of protein and perhaps other*processed foods"*
    Link to study: http://www.yorhealth.com/downloads/s...ogen-study.pdf

This study proved nothing. It wasn't done on their protein blend, only on Whey Protein Concentrate (One of the 5 proteins in their mix). *What the study said was that enzymes need to be researched more in protein supplements. No where was there any mention of this 100% absorbtion bullsh** that they spew about it being the best thing on earth. Cheap sources, crap inconclusive studies, and miracle formulas! Boy was I in for a treat.

Having worked as an energy consultant at a network marketing company I knew the bullsh** that went on: Boy products from the company, exploit relationships with friends and family, spend all day explaining how the products work, and then sell them the overpriced products at a premium. Buy 1.6lbs of protein for $70.00 and sell it for $100. HOLY CRAP!

But you do not buy the products one by one. You had to spend AT LEAST $500 to buy their entire package of overpriced supplements at retail. The method of selling was to exploit your relationships with your friends and family, to gain leverage and sell this overpriced garbage to them. Best of it all, they never wanted to go public with their company. This comes as no surprise, because who in their right mind would pay $70.00 for 1.6lbs of a meal replacement, when we can get 10lbs of a meal replacement for 28.99.
    T
    hat's $43.75 per lb. of MRP VS $2.89 per lb of Ultimate Nutrition's Muscle Juice

THATS PAYING A 1514% PREMIUM FOR A WEIGHT GAINER! HOLY CRAP!

In conclusion. Unless you want to sever your relationships with all friends and family, stay away from Network Marketing Scams, and their crap products. The company and their products are a big scam, sell overpriced items, crap products, lie to you, and it feeds on desperate people.

"When you really want something, the whole universe conspires in helping you achieve it."

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate that crap like this goes on. Thanks for the heads up on these guys, OP.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I hate that crap like this goes on. Thanks for the heads up on these guys, OP.
    Glad I could help!
    I simply hate these shady companies who pray on desperate and uninformed people.

omega_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omega_cc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the tip OP! my girlfriend's aunt just threw me the pitch and at first i was interested; i looked at the brochure and things looked promising. I then felt compelled to research on my product first, and boy oh boy am i glad. She never once mentioned anything about the price, so i didnt know it would be 70$ for 2 pounds of protein.... lol. thanks again!

Originally Posted by omega_cc View Post
    Thanks for the tip OP! my girlfriend's aunt just threw me the pitch and at first i was interested; i looked at the brochure and things looked promising. I then felt compelled to research on my product first, and boy oh boy am i glad. She never once mentioned anything about the price, so i didnt know it would be 70$ for 2 pounds of protein.... lol. thanks again!
    No worries mate!
    I'm glad this review helped shed some light on the products, and the type of company it is.
    Don't be tricked into wasting your $$$ on this crap!

There are tons of great supplement companies on bodybuilding.com, all fairly priced, and their cards are on the table.
    Many companies on the website have representatives that do not rely on scams to sell you products.
    So watch out and be an aware consumer!

Registered User stayhealthy1988's Avatar
    stayhealthy1988 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do some more research

Hey guys, I realize you think this company is a scam, however my friend 2 years ago go me on these products, and I lost over 30 lbs in 4 months, it completely changed my life, I have more energy, I think more clearly, I am happier, I just feel better as a result of the supergreens product, As far as the repair product, they now have the repair ultra which is 4-5 times stronger than the last formula. I really messed up my wrist at the gym, just tweaked it wrong and I went to the chiropractors 6 times, did the electro sound and all the stuff with no help or ease of my pain, 4 days of taking 2 repair capsules a day, one on and empty stomach at night and first thing in the morning... and the pain was completely gone and before I was unable to even put 80lbs on my wrist for like dumbell bench, I was be writhing in pain and after the repair I was all good. So dont just go blowing smoke in the air when you haven't tried the products, I've seen hundreds of peoples lives transformed as a direct result to these products, ive referred products to several close friends and family members, my sister just had surgery where they broke her jaw 3 ways, which is VERY VERY painful and she told me the repair and the mrp has been her savior. My friends mom just tried on a pair of jeans she hasn't been able to wear in 11 years... do you think that sounds like scamming and ripping off your friends and family? People love these products guys, and some of the most credible people on the planet including trump, warren buffet, robert k, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar all support network marketing which btw is a 150 BILLION a year industry... im pretty sure they richest people in world wouldnt participate and endorse a "shaddy" business model, also not to mention network marketing creates more millionaires than any other industry bc the average person can share a great line of products (whatever they may be) But I would do a little more research, and dont read the label... TRY the products and if they dont work... THEN write a blog hatting... but unless you've tried them... what would you say that thousands and thousands of people whos lives have been changed by these products? That they are fake results and they are tricking themselves into losing over 100 lbs? Watch this video and tell me if these people dont look genuine.. those people on stage lost SO much weight bc of these products, they work, the doctors that back the products have insane credibility.

Originally Posted by aekest View Post
    No worries mate!
    I'm glad this review helped shed some light on the products, and the type of company it is.
    Don't be tricked into wasting your $$$ on this crap!

There are tons of great supplement companies on bodybuilding.com, all fairly priced, and their cards are on the table.
    Many companies on the website have representatives that do not rely on scams to sell you products.
    So watch out and be an aware consumer!

NaiBeels has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by stayhealthy1988 View Post
    Hey guys, I realize you think this company is a scam, however my friend 2 years ago go me on these products, and I lost over 30 lbs in 4 months, it completely changed my life, I have more energy, I think more clearly, I am happier, I just feel better as a result of the supergreens product, As far as the repair product, they now have the repair ultra which is 4-5 times stronger than the last formula. I really messed up my wrist at the gym, just tweaked it wrong and I went to the chiropractors 6 times, did the electro sound and all the stuff with no help or ease of my pain, 4 days of taking 2 repair capsules a day, one on and empty stomach at night and first thing in the morning... and the pain was completely gone and before I was unable to even put 80lbs on my wrist for like dumbell bench, I was be writhing in pain and after the repair I was all good. So dont just go blowing smoke in the air when you haven't tried the products, I've seen hundreds of peoples lives transformed as a direct result to these products, ive referred products to several close friends and family members, my sister just had surgery where they broke her jaw 3 ways, which is VERY VERY painful and she told me the repair and the mrp has been her savior. My friends mom just tried on a pair of jeans she hasn't been able to wear in 11 years... do you think that sounds like scamming and ripping off your friends and family? People love these products guys, and some of the most credible people on the planet including trump, warren buffet, robert k, Jim Rohn, Zig Ziglar all support network marketing which btw is a 150 BILLION a year industry... im pretty sure they richest people in world wouldnt participate and endorse a "shaddy" business model, also not to mention network marketing creates more millionaires than any other industry bc the average person can share a great line of products (whatever they may be) But I would do a little more research, and dont read the label... TRY the products and if they dont work... THEN write a blog hatting... but unless you've tried them... what would you say that thousands and thousands of people whos lives have been changed by these products? That they are fake results and they are tricking themselves into losing over 100 lbs? Watch this video and tell me if these people dont look genuine.. those people on stage lost SO much weight bc of these products, they work, the doctors that back the products have insane credibility.
    you're an effin joke. I too almost took a massive fall for such a crapbag load of supplements. All of their products are mostly garbage and overpriced. I too was lured by a friend of another friend, who told me at the gym to try out their supplements. Look at all the ingredients in most of the products, they are all low grade and low quality. Again tons of threads on google showing, the company making untested judgements on their miracle line of supplements. They have tons of people who enjoy scouring every thread on the forum to prove that, "omg what a miracle product these are" just read the crap this guy posted. Why not post the $850 box of garbage supplements that you were recruited to sell. Show people here you take this everyday and go to the gym?

If yor health products were so good and amazing, it would sell itself. There would be no need for these recruiters to try to give out free samples at the gym.

So back to the story, after being told I could buy their protein blend and vitamin blend for about 300$ to get started. The guy at the gym asked me to meet with him around 3pm at some Hotel where he could show me how to sign up and buy it every month. I go to this Hotel, and what do you know 40-70 people show up, and they play 1990's techno music. I asked him what was going on, he pitched, "you're here to sign up for the package, and you could make money referring others". I looked at all these clueless people in the room and never once did they talk about the supplement and products. It was a seminar on how to be brainwashed and spur nonsense to your friends and family so you can make 10% of every 300,500,800 dollar package they buy. After realizing that, I was actually there to try out products, and most people were there to learn how to make money, i was ready to leave. The sad part is, most people DIDN'T REALIZE the buyers were themselves.
    Hence network marketing. You buy these packages to sell to others as "miracle products". But the buyers don't take them. They use it to pitch them to others at gyms and etc.
    Never have i seen so many people so dumbfounded, and listen to the "if you don't buy this package, how do you know you wont succeed". Once i realized there were too many people in there hesistant to sign up and "supposedly make hundreds of thousands in a short term". It was time to leave.

Also, they lure you into these meetings with a miracle "Berry Blast" caffeine drink, which is supposedly god water. They tell you their drink will give you miracle powers at the gym & you will lift 150% better. That means bigger arms, legs,penis & with strong endurance, resistance to holy powers that mother nature can cast upon you.

Stay far far away, if someone pitches a product to you at a gym, laugh and walk very far away. Yor Health products are garbage. If they were so popular, they'd be selling like Centrum vitamins at every target, cvs, bestbuy, walmart & every online supplement store.

Unless you have this kinda of $$ to blow on over priced garbage probiotic supplements, i'd stay far away. And if you were rich, like all those that claim to have cured cancer with "Yor Health Supplements", you probably wouldn't be here reading this here at a bodybuilding forums.

yorexploiting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry to bump

Hi all - sorry to revive this old thread, however I have been shocked with the lack of unbiased, incorrect information on these guys (telltale signs of something sinister). I have decided to start a blog which will investigate each, and hopefully every aspect of this company. So far I only have one post, but I plan on really getting this information out there so that there is some equity online for people who wish for information that doesn't consist of blind followers fighting the 'naysayers'.

So if you could please take the time to have a look, I believe this is a very important issue. I would also really appreciate any information anyone can give me on both the products and company.

Thank you.

yorexploitation.blogspot.com

I'm glad to see that a review that I had left years ago is finally helping make people aware of this companys exploitation.

Please avoid any and all products from them.

If I can just change one persons life into making the right decision and avoid being scammed, I'm happy

Registered User legsdayeveryday's Avatar
    legsdayeveryday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Honesty is key

Hi guys,

Awesome discussion going on here. I'm a representative of YOR Health. It's very annoying to hear the claims that were made, that is a huge misrepresentation of what the products and company are about, and completely unethical, you have every right to be critical of such statements. And the protein is ok, haha, but yes expensive, I'm not going to try and claim the quality enzymes thing justifying the price, life is about honesty and integrity and that would be dishonest to say those things. The products are not magical and are not a 'cure', but they do work. There is a big difference between those two things. Nobody should be claiming anything, especially not health or cure claims, they are effective because of their enzymes and plant based nature, which is great, that's it though, no magic, no cure. I am a personal trainer, have finished an undergraduate psychology major and love health and helping people. That's what I saw in the company, I looked heavily into the health concepts and the mission of education, that's what attracted me. I go out everyday and educate people on the key concepts of health, for free, that generally go under the radar in mainstream health education. I offer dietary advice, meal plans, and training programs, for free, based on their goals and what I've learnt about them, whether they purchase the products or not, doesn't matter, they are just an effective solution to help/assist/'supplement' their progress and improve their health, and reach their goals, but the bottom line is education and genuinely caring about the individual and helping them. I genuinely enjoy going out and learning about people's goals and health and helping them get started on a path to better health and reaching their goals. Values and intention are most important in life, and that is my focus. As for the business side if things, same thing applies, intention and values. I have helped some people, who I've never met prior to joining the business, get up and talk in front of 20 or more people, when prior they were scared to talk in front of 3. I have helped people who have been hanging around negative people or people who mistreat them, feel happy again and accepted. I learn about what people want in life and help them and inspire them to reach those goals, whether it's through YOR Health or not. So overall, it's a huge misrepresentation of the products, company, and opportunity that has really warranted this poor feedback, oh yeah, and some overpriced protein, haha. So honesty is everything, that is why I felt compelled to write this, because with honesty we all get along, understand each other and help each other. I would want anyone writing something bad about the company here to feel comfortable to meet up with me to just talk about health and working out, and not feel like they are gonna get pitched to about some supplements. But unfortunately, there are some people who wreck this image for others. I am passionate about bodybuilding, I am passionate about health, life, and helping people, and will always speak the truth. My mission is to educate and help, not sell, the company and it's concepts are my vehicle to reaching a lot of people and inspiring people to seek more in their lives and live a healthy and happy lifestyle. That is my honest intention and vision. Thank you to bodybuilding.com for providing an awesome forum for sharing the truth and educating each other.

jakesan1983 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yor health

WOW! Thanks for the heads up. I will cancel my Starbucks meeting lol im sure I would have seen through their crappy product but thanks for saving me my precious time.

RickyMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

LoL @ aekest!!!

Aekest you sir is an idiot. All you do is research! Your just skypetical about every thing negative on the internet lol. The yor health product line has a pantent by the government proving that it works! You did not even try the products. Thousands of people already got results in less than a year. Have you heard of the 8 week best body challenge? How do you explain these results and testimonials? And most of these people work out like crazy and couldnt get max results until the yor product line. Im only a product taker not rep. Go to yorbestbody.com

RickyMA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RickyMA View Post
    Aekest you sir is an idiot. All you do is research! Your just skypetical about every thing negative on the internet lol. The yor health product line has a pantent by the government proving that it works! You did not even try the products. Thousands of people already got results in less than a year. Have you heard of the 8 week best body challenge? How do you explain these results and testimonials? And most of these people work out like crazy and couldnt get max results until the yor product line. Im only a product taker not rep. Go to yorbestbody.com
    you will only get results if your ****in open minded and try it. Dont listen to aekest guys hes one of those skyptics that will always fail in life to try something new.

jackryan1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackryan1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackryan1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackryan1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackryan1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by legsdayeveryday View Post
    hi guys,

awesome discussion going on here. I'm a representative of yor health. It's very annoying to hear the claims that were made, that is a huge misrepresentation of what the products and company are about, and completely unethical, you have every right to be critical of such statements. And the protein is ok, haha, but yes expensive, i'm not going to try and claim the quality enzymes thing justifying the price, life is about honesty and integrity and that would be dishonest to say those things. The products are not magical and are not a 'cure', but they do work. There is a big difference between those two things. Nobody should be claiming anything, especially not health or cure claims, they are effective because of their enzymes and plant based nature, which is great, that's it though, no magic, no cure. I am a personal trainer, have finished an undergraduate psychology major and love health and helping people. That's what i saw in the company, i looked heavily into the health concepts and the mission of education, that's what attracted me. I go out everyday and educate people on the key concepts of health, for free, that generally go under the radar in mainstream health education. I offer dietary advice, meal plans, and training programs, for free, based on their goals and what i've learnt about them, whether they purchase the products or not, doesn't matter, they are just an effective solution to help/assist/'supplement' their progress and improve their health, and reach their goals, but the bottom line is education and genuinely caring about the individual and helping them. I genuinely enjoy going out and learning about people's goals and health and helping them get started on a path to better health and reaching their goals. Values and intention are most important in life, and that is my focus. As for the business side if things, same thing applies, intention and values. I have helped some people, who i've never met prior to joining the business, get up and talk in front of 20 or more people, when prior they were scared to talk in front of 3. I have helped people who have been hanging around negative people or people who mistreat them, feel happy again and accepted. I learn about what people want in life and help them and inspire them to reach those goals, whether it's through yor health or not. So overall, it's a huge misrepresentation of the products, company, and opportunity that has really warranted this poor feedback, oh yeah, and some overpriced protein, haha. So honesty is everything, that is why i felt compelled to write this, because with honesty we all get along, understand each other and help each other. I would want anyone writing something bad about the company here to feel comfortable to meet up with me to just talk about health and working out, and not feel like they are gonna get pitched to about some supplements. But unfortunately, there are some people who wreck this image for others. I am passionate about bodybuilding, i am passionate about health, life, and helping people, and will always speak the truth. My mission is to educate and help, not sell, the company and it's concepts are my vehicle to reaching a lot of people and inspiring people to seek more in their lives and live a healthy and happy lifestyle. That is my honest intention and vision. Thank you to bodybuilding.com for providing an awesome forum for sharing the truth and educating each other.
    tldr

Originally Posted by RickyMA View Post
    you will only get results if your ****in open minded and try it. Dont listen to aekest guys hes one of those skyptics that will always fail in life to try something new.
    I've reviewed many products, and have done sponsored reviews. My credentials far outweigh yours.

Speaking of results, I am not the one who is too shy to upload their pictures

camib1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh! I didn't know that I got tricked and brainwashed into losing 10lbs in 2 weeks by getting help at the gym and drinking a product that is only a blacebo because someone who clearly did not try the products posted that they don't work. And if you think about it, the enzymes of the MRP and the other products were designed by a line of specialists from Harvard University and other Ivy league Universities. I don't think they would put their asses on the line for something that will trick people into spending a ton of money. And the MRP has carefully researched enzymes that help both lose weight or gain lean muscle. So $70 for something that will help people lose weight, speed up their metabolism in a healthy manner, and gain lean muscle is a waste of money. The product lasts 1-2 months so honestly, if you break $70 down into 2 months, that is less than $2 a day for something patented by the US government. So I could be wrong, but isn't muscle milk and other products more expensive? And the reason why they are not sold in cvs or other retail stores is because it is a network marketing company that sells wholesale. The company could decide to sell the products retail at CVS or a store like GNC, but they would cost more for people. And I am also pretty sure that drinking a juice that has 24 different vegetables that will last you for over a month and costs $42 is not expensive. If you buy all of the 24 fruits and vegetables at a grocery store, It wil cost more than $42 and the juice will go bad after a few days. And if you had researched more carefully, The US government and other dietary experts could tell you that the human body cannot digest all of the nutrients you eat from foods. And the product line has digestive enzymes like amylase, lipase, protease, nuclease, and others that your body naturally produces, but it doesn't produce enough of. So with the foods that we eat, we are peeing out almost half of the nutrients. So drinking shakes and juices that have enzymes that help digest food better so you don't pee it out sounds like a pretty good deal to me if it is only going to cost about $2 a day. So correct me if I am wrong, but did you research government sponsored websites that have done research on digestion and nutrition? To me, it seems like you did not include this in your badly thought out observations. But correct me if I am wrong, I mean, I could have tricked myself into losing 10lbs in 2 weeks, feeling healthier, improving my digestion by a ton, feeling more energetic and without a crash compared to coffee and energy drinks i used to drink before, seeing improvements in my skin and glow, and lasting longer when i go to the gym. And the thing that sucks is that I took the products only to prove my friend that they didn't work because I had knowledge in nutrition and had tried other products before. So when I saw that they did work, I sort of lost a bet. So I decided to show people my health improvements and get products for free. So I am not paying any money. So that thing you said about people paying tons of money for crappy products is sort of not researched well enough. People pay more money buying retail products at the grocery store that don't have the enzymes to break everything out. So they are peeing out money, that to me is more of a scam.
    -happy customer who did her research on nutrition and enzymes first.

camib1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try the products first just to prove people for fun. I guarantee you it is going to be difficult, and I am talking from experience. Try them for a month and return the box and everything before the 30day full money back guarantee is up. But don't post negative things about something that you have not consumed. It takes some credibility away from you.

jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jpfresh94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So many lols were had thank you for the bump guys

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol, look at all these first timer post in here defending YOR, didn't know they actually sent representative on the site just to make one post and disappear.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Lol, look at all these first timer post in here defending YOR, didn't know they actually sent representative on the site just to make one post and disappear.
    This is a copy pasta gold mine

davidtruongpt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't normally post but I have some experience with this company. The owner (Dennis Wong) owned a pyramid scam that was fined 400k to settle because they claimed they were broke and didn't have the $14,000,000.00 originally fined by the court.

The ingredient list on their products is much to be laughed at. Aside from the cheap protein mixes, their recovery product "Yor repair" list over 15 ingredients yet having a total of 250 mg total per serving. As for the patented NDS delivery system, I have not found any information in regards to this, and if anyone can pull up this information please come forth. The only patented ingredients(aminogen, carbogen) was not their own.

Any idiot can read their clinical trial as being bull**** and it was not even conducted on there so called "NDS"patent.

All these people that back "Yor Health", how successful you must be sell supplement when most of you live in packed houses with 10 other reps, busting your ass to get someone rich, while they feed you dreams of getting rich. This doesn't equate much to being a entrepreneur or being smart.

kenaldgee12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

This ****s popping up all over australia at the moment. Seems to be quite popular. One of my mates is brainwashed by it I tryed to tell him to steer clear but he came back at me with hes tryna promote a happy healthy and wealthy life for him and his family and friends. ... I left it at that. He messaged me a couple times with "so where do you see your self going?"
    And he'll be making my wage only working 10 hours a week hahahaha. How do people believe this ****?
    I told him to rub it in my face when he gets rich...

Zyfyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by davidtruongpt View Post
    As for the patented NDS delivery system, I have not found any information in regards to this, and if anyone can pull up this information please come forth. The only patented ingredients(aminogen, carbogen) was not their own.

Any idiot can read their clinical trial as being bull**** and it was not even conducted on there so called "NDS"patent.
    Yep this is going around in Aus.

I have info on their NDS. This is from an email I got from them asking about it:

In order to be Patent Protected one or more of the ingredients found in the YOR NDS blend need to be protected by a U.S. Patent. The ingredient found in YOR NDS that contains the patent is Lipase AP-12. The U.S. Patent for Lipase AP-12 is U.S. Patent No. 6,699,496. This Patent is held by our manufacturing partner who has granted YOR Health exclusive use of this ingredient for manufacturing in the United States of our YOR NDS blend. YOR Health has submitted a Patent Application for the entire YOR NDS enzyme blend. The Patent application is currently in the review stage and is therefore considered Patent Pending.
    One ingredient is patented. Also this is why their studies are not linked:

we do not offer the clinical study to our customers or make it available on our website because of the disease claims contained in the study.
    If you've followed them, it was previously YOR Voice. They sold VoIP products. If you've known of them for sometime their old site still exists, you can check out their old product PDF's and compare them to the new ones if you like ( yor.com/HEALTH/ ). Would love to see their products researched and compared to others on the market.
    Last edited by Zyfyre; 07-11-2014 at 10:13 PM.

Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bobman84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kenaldgee12 View Post
    This ****s popping up all over australia at the moment. Seems to be quite popular. One of my mates is brainwashed by it I tryed to tell him to steer clear but he came back at me with hes tryna promote a happy healthy and wealthy life for him and his family and friends. ... I left it at that. He messaged me a couple times with "so where do you see your self going?"
    And he'll be making my wage only working 10 hours a week hahahaha. How do people believe this ****?
    I told him to rub it in my face when he gets rich...
    Lol, yeah same here.

I know a few people who are religious to the YorHealth cause, but no money has shown itself.

They have regular meetings and presentations talking about the positivity of life and energy of feeling great, love thy neighbour etc. Sounds like a cult.

You'll get all the Facebook status updates from the promoters talking about their joy to be alive on this humble planet of water and land...

shixyame91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stayhealthy1988 View Post

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oW
    Last edited by shixyame91; 08-22-2015 at 02:31 AM.

shixyame91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NaiBeels View Post
    you're an effin joke. I too almost took a massive fall for such a crapbag load of supplements. All of their products are mostly garbage and overpriced. I too was lured by a friend of another friend, who told me at the gym to try out their supplements. Look at all the ingredients in most of the products, they are all low grade and low quality. Again tons of threads on google showing, the company making untested judgements on their miracle line of supplements. They have tons of people who enjoy scouring every thread on the forum to prove that, "omg what a miracle product these are" just read the crap this guy posted. Why not post the $850 box of garbage supplements that you were recruited to sell. Show people here you take this everyday and go to the gym?

If yor health products were so good and amazing, it would sell itself. There would be no need for these recruiters to try to give out free samples at the gym.

So back to the story, after being told I could buy their protein blend and vitamin blend for about 300$ to get started. The guy at the gym asked me to meet with him around 3pm at some Hotel where he could show me how to sign up and buy it every month. I go to this Hotel, and what do you know 40-70 people show up, and they play 1990's techno music. I asked him what was going on, he pitched, "you're here to sign up for the package, and you could make money referring others". I looked at all these clueless people in the room and never once did they talk about the supplement and products. It was a seminar on how to be brainwashed and spur nonsense to your friends and family so you can make 10% of every 300,500,800 dollar package they buy. After realizing that, I was actually there to try out products, and most people were there to learn how to make money, i was ready to leave. The sad part is, most people DIDN'T REALIZE the buyers were themselves.
    Hence network marketing. You buy these packages to sell to others as "miracle products". But the buyers don't take them. They use it to pitch them to others at gyms and etc.
    Never have i seen so many people so dumbfounded, and listen to the "if you don't buy this package, how do you know you wont succeed". Once i realized there were too many people in there hesistant to sign up and "supposedly make hundreds of thousands in a short term". It was time to leave.

Also, they lure you into these meetings with a miracle "Berry Blast" caffeine drink, which is supposedly god water. They tell you their drink will give you miracle powers at the gym & you will lift 150% better. That means bigger arms, legs,penis & with strong endurance, resistance to holy powers that mother nature can cast upon you.

Stay far far away, if someone pitches a product to you at a gym, laugh and walk very far away. Yor Health products are garbage. If they were so popular, they'd be selling like Centrum vitamins at every target, cvs, bestbuy, walmart & every online supplement store.

Unless you have this kinda of $$ to blow on over priced garbage probiotic supplements, i'd stay far away. And if you were rich, like all those that claim to have cured cancer with "Yor Health Supplements", you probably wouldn't be here reading this here at a bodybuilding forums.

DAMN!!!! Your reply hit every spot of every single nerve in my body...in a good way!!!!