Closed Thread
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by plzhelpme View Post
    I responded to this somewhere earlier up, studies have shown it to be
    Saw some, but no Pubmed related ones. Not gonna trust some off the wall website saying melatonin has AI properties.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So people want to take this to grow taller. Strong bodybuilders here.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I don’t care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and that’s important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well it could possibly aid in muscle development due to increased GH levels

KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it could possibly aid in muscle development due to increased GH levels
    That is a well known effect of Melatonin. Just don't want people trying to use melatonin as an AI during certain activities we aren't able to talk about on these forums and end up with side effect issues of raised estrogen.

The study I read actually says that AIs interfere with melatonin's primary function, which is to regulate the circadian cycle, at least in arthritis patients.

plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) plzhelpme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey king of chaos, im just wondering did you grow after 17/18? I'm 18 and trying to get to 6 feet ( I'm 5'11)

My last growth spurt was at age 20, where I went from 5'10 to 6'0...then I managed to gain an additional inch in height once I lost all the weight.

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ok so lets say i eat breakfast at 8 o clock, can i wake up and take the niacin at 5 am, go back to sleep for 3 hours than have breakfast???
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rawrburritos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    . Melatonin inhibits aromatase. Yes, in addition to increasing growth hormone, melatonin inhibits aromatase, according to this study, among others. Here is a study on human males demonstrating the extent to which melatonin inhibited aromatase. Melatonin is also an anti-estrogen by having effects on the estrogen receptor, which is explained in this study. Melatonin is such an effective anti-estrogen that some websites have recommended using it to prevent breast cancer (which depends on estrogen). The amount used in the study on human males was 3mg of melatonin,*

there is a huge study on this, not posting cuz no one reads them
    post the study, i'll read it because i still don't believe you
    .::Official Stunner Crew::
    i rape back

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So both Niacin and melatonin every other day? Should one build up the dosage of Niacin? The reviews on Amazon warn against starting off with a high dosage. Also, should one worry about the amount of Niacin in their daily multivitamin?

gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gabe2gg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    in gonna buy this ****

Originally Posted by scoveg13 View Post
    ok so lets say i eat breakfast at 8 o clock, can i wake up and take the niacin at 5 am, go back to sleep for 3 hours than have breakfast???
    Maybe, depends on if the flush will keep you awake.
    Originally Posted by rawrburritos View Post
    post the study, i'll read it because i still don't believe you
    ABSTRACT: Melatonin and resistance exercise alone have been shown to increase the levels of growth hormone (GH). The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of ingestion of a single dose of melatonin and heavy resistance exercise on serum GH, ****tostatin (SST), and other hormones of the GH/insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) axis.*
    Physically active males (n = 30) and females (n = 30) were randomly assigned to ingest either a melatonin supplement at 0.5 mg or 5.0 mg, or 1.0 mg of dextrose placebo. After a baseline blood sample, participants ingested the supplement and underwent blood sampling every 15 min for 60 min, at which point they underwent a single bout of resistance exercise with the leg press for 7 sets of 7 reps at 85% 1-RM. After exercise, participants provided additional blood samples every 15 min for a total of 120 min.*
    Serum free GH, SST, IGF-1, IGFBP-1, and IGFBP-3 were determined with ELISA. Data were evaluated as the peak pre- and post-exercise values subtracted from baseline and the delta values analyzed with separate three-way ANOVA (p < 0.05). In males, when compared to placebo, 5.0 mg melatonin caused GH to increase (p = 0.017) and SST to decrease prior to exercise (p = 0.031), whereas both 0.5 and 5.0 mg melatonin were greater than placebo after exercise (p = 0.045) and less than placebo for SST. No significant differences occurred for IGF-1; however, males were shown to have higher levels of IGFBP-1 independent of supplementation (p = 0.004). The 5.0 mg melatonin dose resulted in higher IGFBP-3 in males (p = 0.017).*
    In conclusion, for males 5.0 mg melatonin appears to increase serum GH while concomitantly lowering SST levels; however, when combined with resistance exercise both melatonin doses positively impacts GH levels in a manner not entirely dependent on SST.

Melatonin
    The pineal gland, via melatonin, may also modulate GH secretion. Oral administration of melatonin to normal subjects increases basal GH levels and the GH response to GHRH (516), but marginally affects GH responses to hypoglycemia or apomorphine (517, 518). This suggests that melatonin might play a minimal (stimulatory) role in baseline GH secretion, possibly acting at the hypothalamic level via inhibition of ****tostatin. The GH response to L-dopa is reduced in blind human subjects (519), who presumptively lack both light-mediated inhibition of melatonin release and the normal slow wave sleep-associated rise in plasma GH concentrations (520). Thus, it is possible, but entirely unproven, that variations in the release of endogenous melatonin could modulate GH secretion in humans.

and this
    http://www.naturalnews.com/022981_me...er_breast.html

scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) scoveg13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the flush would be that noticeable?
    I fall off the lifting wagon all the time but I'm still here lol

Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey brahs I am really unhappy with my height..lots of girls around my height if not taller, i was wondering before i go dishing out money on this stuff, how do i go about seeing if my growth plates have closed. My doc is a russian Biatchhh who gives me an attitude for everything, so i was wondering what was a reasonable/realistic excuse or lie i can use....cause if i str8 up ask she'll be like "WHY!?(russian accent)" * ...i would appreciate it.

whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000) whiteboyy09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong amount of manlets itt

Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
    Hey brahs I am really unhappy with my height..lots of girls around my height if not taller, i was wondering before i go dishing out money on this stuff, how do i go about seeing if my growth plates have closed. My doc is a russian Biatchhh who gives me an attitude for everything, so i was wondering what was a reasonable/realistic excuse or lie i can use....cause if i str8 up ask she'll be like "WHY!?(russian accent)" * ...i would appreciate it.
    Ask for an x-ray, even if they are closed, there are probably some in your spine that are not.

Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jmar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah but knowing my doc she is going to ask me why...why i need the xray...and i thought it was only the growth plates in my hands that matter?

Originally Posted by mosy28 View Post
    So both Niacin and melatonin every other day? Should one build up the dosage of Niacin? The reviews on Amazon warn against starting off with a high dosage. Also, should one worry about the amount of Niacin in their daily multivitamin?
    4 weeks on 2 weeks off, 250-500mg, they warn against it because the flush can be uncomfortable
    The niacin in a multi is negligible

Originally Posted by Jmar View Post
    Yeah but knowing my doc she is going to ask me why...why i need the xray...and i thought it was only the growth plates in my hands that matter?
    Just say you want to see if you're going to grow any more.

But the creator said that you can add up to an inch even with closed plates.

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uhhhhh possibly not too late for me? I'm gonna go on this..
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    Not too late, one guy had a natural growth spurt at 20 so...

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I read something about lateral synovial joint loading making people grow taller

phuck knows if legit
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    innn
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50) urcool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you realize there are 9 year olds that take real pharma grade HGH at high amounts and only grow a few inches per year. plus their IGF-1/HGH receptors are sensitive as phuck. doubt this broscience gonna help
    I rep back. (srs)

KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KerryH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow, misc surprises me everyday.

Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bassorah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    almost 17 yrs old and looking to become about 6'4. should i have taken Niacin at a younger age?
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jawsh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by urcool View Post
    you realize there are 9 year olds that take real pharma grade HGH at high amounts and only grow a few inches per year. plus their IGF-1/HGH receptors are sensitive as phuck. doubt this broscience gonna help
    This

Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deckster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    you grow till 21

Originally Posted by Jawsh View Post
    This
    Originally Posted by urcool View Post
    That is because they are raising their GH levels to what is normal, thus they can achieve*their*normal height

bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) bearbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so the link in the OP is the flush version?
    Cal Brah
    Misc doesn't afraid of anything crew
    Bench 220 3x5
    Squat 345 3x5(Tll I got surgery :()
    Dead lift 415 1x5

Originally Posted by bearbrah View Post
    so the link in the OP is the flush version?
    Yes