dynkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Has anyone tried INTEK EVOLUTION yet?

I'm pretty new to this whole protein pre workout supplement stuff, so I don't really know what's good and what's not good. I decided to give it a try to get faster gains, I went to the wholesale nutrition store and the guy recommended INTEK isolate for post work out and the INTEK pre workout, but I haven't seen any reviews on it or anything of INTEKS products on this website. So I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried it before and is it any good? I'm kinda regretting not putting enough research into this stuff..

JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JDEMO84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take their Protein and love it. Have not tried any of their other products.

jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jshoop has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up I like Intek

Originally Posted by dynkx View Post
    I'm pretty new to this whole protein pre workout supplement stuff, so I don't really know what's good and what's not good. I decided to give it a try to get faster gains, I went to the wholesale nutrition store and the guy recommended INTEK isolate for post work out and the INTEK pre workout, but I haven't seen any reviews on it or anything of INTEKS products on this website. So I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried it before and is it any good? I'm kinda regretting not putting enough research into this stuff..
    Intek's whole line of supplements are awesome. I haven't found a protein that's better. Their pre workout is great. Check out Total Nutrition 682-518-6633 they have a full line of Intek.

klee613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like their protein, it taste great, good price but has anyone checked out their quality of their product? It shows that company is in chino, ca. I live near there and chino isn't one of the nicer places. Today, I went into nutrishop and asked them about what they think about Intek. He said they had rats and that they had there product but they took it off the shelves. He might of just been saying that just so I could buy their expensive protein. Just curious if anyone checked out the quality of their products.

JTrowser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to take Intek when I first got in to working out(about 6 months ago). I purchased it originally from the Nutri-Shops in my area. Within a few weeks after that, The Nutri-Shops changed their names to Total Nutrition. The only products that remained the same in the entire store was the Intek products, everything else was no longer available to me. So I continued the use of the Intek protein and had to switch my pre-work out drink, testosterone pills and night time recovery drink. Not really enjoying the "new" products, I contacted a Nutri-shop that was located about 2 hours from me to see if they still carried the original products that I missed so much.

While talking to the guy at this Nutri-shop about my delima of the absence of my "old" products, he preceded to give me "the skinny" about what happened to the Nutri-shops in my area and why they changed names. According to him it mostly stemmed from the shops refusing to stop carrying the Intek product as directed from corporate. He said Nutri-shop sent the Intek stuff to their labs and the "numbers were not consistent with Intek's claims". Thus the decision was made to remove them from their shelves. By refusing to do so they subsequently lost their rights to the franchise. He gave me some other details about some other wrong-doings, but they didn't involve the Intek stuff. I guess there is a lawsuit pending.

So I now had it in my head that this amazing tasting protein powder that I loved so much wasn't really giving me what I needed. So I went to Complete Nutrition to see what they had to offer. I mentioned to them that I was using the Intek stuff and they repeated what the Nutri-shop guy had said, "that stuff isn't what they claim it is". Damn it! I really liked that stuff and now I've got 2 so-called experts(compared to myself) telling me that they are lying about their numbers. I've come to realize that each place will tell you their stuff is better than the other guys, especially if you seem to have a lack knowledge of what your buying. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

But I really want to know if anyone else has heard this? Are the numbers a lie?

hbsgoddess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down You get what you pay for.

Originally Posted by JTrowser View Post
    I used to take Intek when I first got in to working out(about 6 months ago). I purchased it originally from the Nutri-Shops in my area. Within a few weeks after that, The Nutri-Shops changed their names to Total Nutrition. The only products that remained the same in the entire store was the Intek products, everything else was no longer available to me. So I continued the use of the Intek protein and had to switch my pre-work out drink, testosterone pills and night time recovery drink. Not really enjoying the "new" products, I contacted a Nutri-shop that was located about 2 hours from me to see if they still carried the original products that I missed so much.

While talking to the guy at this Nutri-shop about my delima of the absence of my "old" products, he preceded to give me "the skinny" about what happened to the Nutri-shops in my area and why they changed names. According to him it mostly stemmed from the shops refusing to stop carrying the Intek product as directed from corporate. He said Nutri-shop sent the Intek stuff to their labs and the "numbers were not consistent with Intek's claims". Thus the decision was made to remove them from their shelves. By refusing to do so they subsequently lost their rights to the franchise. He gave me some other details about some other wrong-doings, but they didn't involve the Intek stuff. I guess there is a lawsuit pending.

So I now had it in my head that this amazing tasting protein powder that I loved so much wasn't really giving me what I needed. So I went to Complete Nutrition to see what they had to offer. I mentioned to them that I was using the Intek stuff and they repeated what the Nutri-shop guy had said, "that stuff isn't what they claim it is". Damn it! I really liked that stuff and now I've got 2 so-called experts(compared to myself) telling me that they are lying about their numbers. I've come to realize that each place will tell you their stuff is better than the other guys, especially if you seem to have a lack knowledge of what your buying. So I take it all with a grain of salt.

But I really want to know if anyone else has heard this? Are the numbers a lie?

Intek is a SHADY company. Their 0 carb isolate protein was lab tested and results were 9 grams of protein and 42 grams of carbs PER SCOOP! Bottom line, you get what you pay for!!!

Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braco1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hate to rat...but I've been privy to several test results on Intek products. Not even close to label claim...

ANS Performance
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ans-performance.html

RITUAL * DIABLO * AMINO HP * DILATE * N-PRO * CREXCEL * FORTITUDE * HIT

mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikz86ta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have taken their protein before. Its good but I dont have test to uphold their nutrition claims. I dont see any other posters providing any solid info against it...just talk.
    It taste good and felt myself it was just fine
    Current Supps:
    PreWorkout - CL White Flood & CL White Blood (trying out)
    Intra - Scivation Xtend or CL Purple Wraath
    Proteins - CL Golden Feast new watermelon
    Creatine - ON micronized mono
    Vitamins - CL Orange Triad or NOW Adam
    Fish oil - CL Orange OxiMega
    Extra - CL OxiGreens

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jshoop View Post
    Intek's whole line of supplements are awesome. I haven't found a protein that's better. Their pre workout is great. Check out Total Nutrition 682-518-6633 they have a full line of Intek.
    rofl

you should start reading supplement labels
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    nooooo say it isnt so ! i love their protein. has anyone tested the levels of their protein? i thought i was getting 34 grams of protein per scoop. fml

torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torrance143 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

intek

Has good supplments

marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marky1209 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by torrance143 View Post
    Has good supplments
    garbage

Man Handles of Peace Bechsgaard's Avatar
    Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bechsgaard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol a bunch of fake accounts here made just to praise intel, ITS A SKETCH COMPANY, DO NOT BUY

frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frosty415 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bechsgaard View Post
    Lol a bunch of fake accounts here made just to praise intel, ITS A SKETCH COMPANY, DO NOT BUY
    Srs... All first post that they love intek ahahha

Troy9923328 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone that says its junk, dont or wont say what is better?