ixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what's the best way to get cut? plz help!!!

Hi i've recently lost 30 pounds and haven't worked out for a year so i'm pretty weak i tried benching 95 lbs today and struggled to do so and also i think i've massed up instead of getting cut up, and I'm looking for the quickest workout plan to get cut within 2 months or so. So if anyone can help me here plz tell me, and also if you can tell me what supplements i should take. thx.

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Re: what's the best way to get cut? plz help!!!

Originally posted by ixx
    Hi i've recently lost 30 pounds and haven't worked out for a year so i'm pretty weak i tried benching 95 lbs today and struggled to do so and also i think i've massed up instead of getting cut up, and I'm looking for the quickest workout plan to get cut within 2 months or so. So if anyone can help me here plz tell me, and also if you can tell me what supplements i should take. thx.
    Cut/definition/tone = low bodyfat.

Don't change your workout.

If you take in more calories than you burn, you will gain weight.

If you take in the same amount of calories than you burn, you will maintain a steady weight.

If you take in fewer calories that you burn, you will lose weight.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    lower ur calories just bellow maintenance, increase ur intensity of the workouts and do cardio...

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here are a few things to consider:

1) do cardio for 45-60mins 5-7 days/week first thing in the morning before eating

2) take in a good amount of protein (at leat 1 gram per pound of lean body mass you are)

3) drink lots of water

4) cut out the junk food

5) resistance training 3-5x/week

6) and get lots of sleep
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Es Dubya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't do morning cardio before you eat unless you want to burn off muscle as well as fat. There's a sticky in the nutrition forum regarding this.

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's best to eat a light source of protein and take some glutamine before am cardio to prevent muscle wastage.

All this cardio on an empty tummy is burning up muscle.

Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Donovan t. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look at Sycho Kids thread at the top for bulking. Like I am 12 and 250 and can bench about 135-150. Ancd when i cut il only be able to do 115 at most. im loosing 40 lbs. but who cares about me lol dont know why i said anything about me. But Just look at Sychokids ticky.
    Hellfire and brimstone i have arisen

crease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always thought that 20-30mins and then a shake afterwards is fine for empty stomach cardio. I thoght thats not enough time to start losing much muscle.