keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

rumble roller review

I finally ordered a rumble roller. I went with the full size blue model. I have been foam rolling for quite a while but this thing takes it to a new level. I often used my hard bouncing medicine balls to roll my legs so I thought I was in pretty good shape. The rumble roller brings tears to my eyes doing my hamstrings and IT bands. You can see in the picture what the carpet looks like after rolling on it. I'm sure after a couple of weeks of use it will be no big deal.

The other picture shows our other recovery items like The Stick. My wife likes using The Stick thing but I don't feel like I can apply enough pressure with it. One of our dogs begs to be rubbed with it.

I recommend you get a Rumble Roler. Paid $69.95 shipped through Amazon.
    Last edited by keyboardworkout; 08-02-2011 at 09:10 PM.

KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for posting your review. I had been considering getting one of these for a while now. After reading your review, I think I'm now ready to pull the trigger.

I'll rep you again when I can. (Need to spread some more first...)

KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KBKB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    I recommend you get a Rumble Roler. Paid $69.95 shipped through Amazon.
    Which did you get, the "Extra Firm" or the "Original Density" roller?

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    I want one of these SO bad. My back consistently stays knotted up and rolling a racket ball against a wall just doesn't do the trick any more.
    I was rolling with a large PVC pipe for a while, but that just doesn't work as well as something pin pointed on the knot.

I just need to suck it up and buy one.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

****READ THIS****
    1. DO NOT ASK ME TO DELETE YOUR OLD THREADS. Think before you post.
    2. Blame yourself if you're banned.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Which did you get, the "Extra Firm" or the "Original Density" roller?
    I got the blue "original density" one.

The black one would be a torture device.

http://www.rumbleroller.com/

Original Density or Extra-Firm

If you're new to foam rolling or have gotten positive results from any type of conventional foam roller, you'll want the original density (blue). Even though this is our "softest" roller, it's still more aggressive than any other foam roller on the market. The extra-firm version (black) is intended for experienced users with especially dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to normal massage pressure.