Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    last day of deloading

woke up feeling great i think i really needed the deload week to recover cns ect cardio tomorrow and monday will be 8 weeks out ....... to note i was at my all time low at 81.2 today . well libido is definitely decreasing feelsbad pre bed meal diet jelly , cottage cheese casein peanut butter , diet sunkist , broccoli
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50) zbert will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dang adam you have been putting in some serious work since the last time i have dropped by. you are sitting pretty well for 8weeks out. Your side tri shot is looking mean mang

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Yeah just picked up that pepsi at Coles, tastes good!
    amen brother !
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Ya'll dropping my name way too much in here *******s!

How much Pepsi Max do you go through bro? I think I easily down 1L of Schweppes Diet Ginger Ale every day now. It's hilarious, in my off season I drink nothing but water and coffee but now that I'm dieting I go nuts on carbonated calorie free drinks lol
    lol well i used to just have 1 can a night now i think about food more so been having abit moreeee , its the first time i have drunk a whole 2l and then the other night had 1.25l sunkist which has 3 grams of carbs in it i counted that :P but last night went with 1 can again and i was satied . im not gonna go crazy with it i think 1.25l a day is more than enough even then mostly 1 can a night with dinner thats all i really need it for is dinner - bed time like 730pm till 1130-12 to keep me feeling some what satied. so on days i really need it ill drink about 1.25l or i just smash 1.5l water lol
    Originally Posted by NattyFLEX View Post
    I bet you can't top my 2 and a half 1.25L bottles of Schweppes Diet Creaming Soda
    lol nope i must get some actually how many kj or carbs or what ever is in per 250ml ?

Originally Posted by zbert View Post
    dang adam you have been putting in some serious work since the last time i have dropped by. you are sitting pretty well for 8weeks out. Your side tri shot is looking mean mang
    thanks man means allot woke up at an all time low at 81kg this morning :O keep on keeping on ! cardio in 30 mins !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL is that a 1.25 litre bottle of diet sunkist? hahaha LOVE it!!! Also, love the diet jelly, amazing stuff. Grats on the all time, someone is getting peeled! =D
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    LOL is that a 1.25 litre bottle of diet sunkist? hahaha LOVE it!!! Also, love the diet jelly, amazing stuff. Grats on the all time, someone is getting peeled! =D
    haha yeahh buddy ! it has 3g of carbs got to be strict and count it ! , yeh the jelly is great before bed imo i want to try it with some protein in there soon , yeh i cant remember when i was this light :S i want to go to the doctors and see what i weighed in like 2006 see if the have a record !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

upper me

lost abit of strength again today bb bench 92kgx4 ss bbrow 95kgx5 filmed but sent it to the boss to check ill post up tomorrow if its ok

cable cross overs 50kg each x9
    ss
    rack chins bw+70kgx9

machine plate loaded row 120kgx11 rest pause x5

bb shoulder press 70kgx6 dam this felt heavy limbs and stability are starting to give awya on me now

one arm cable side laterals 23kg x9

bb curl bar curls 53kgx6
    ss
    overhead cable rope over head extensions 59x7

db concentration curls 15kg x9
    ss
    reverse cable pushdown 77kgx9

over all took me a while today mesomorph def keeps me going..... refeed today good eats enough said !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

another weight pr 80.8 :| also sessamin and l carnatine came yesterday finally after 6 weeks of waiting !!!!!!!!

lower m.e
    well tried 140kg got 4 droped back to 135x5 meh i was expecting strength to go at some stage or well sh!t happends !
    ss
    45" leg press calf raise 325kgx9 smith machine squat 130kg x6 felt weird ill be filming next time
    ss
    seated calf raise 112kgx13 droped 95kgx6

leg extensions stack 111kg x9 ss walking lunges 27kg each hand x 14 each leg

sldl 135kgx4 had 5 in me but decided to stop was happy with these will film next time to , seated leg curl stack 91kgx9 ........... and then good old liss cardio for 20 mins figured out im doing 125mins of cardio each week , aint nothin to it but to do it yesterdays bb row 95kg
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the massive weight LOW!!! In for NUUUUDEZ
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice SLDL's mate. How do you find the smith squats? I hate to admit it, but I actually love doing them from time to time...really fry the hell out of my quads! Consider yourself lucky with that cardio too...I've been sitting at 378 minutes a week lol

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Congrats on the massive weight LOW!!! In for NUUUUDEZ
    haha started going to the solairum to yesty wont be posting pics till im 5 weeks out :P
    Nice SLDL's mate. How do you find the smith squats? I hate to admit it, but I actually love doing them from time to time...really fry the hell out of my quads! Consider yourself lucky with that cardio too...I've been sitting at 378 minutes a week lol
    thanks man 140 might be an option , yeh they feel pretty good . though i think i have my feet way to in front of me feel it in my glutes hardcore where do you have your feet ? might look at how jay does them he does em perfect , holy **** balls ! 378 :| what are your macros ? probs higher thna mine but
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey man i know youre eating some dope meals and not the same boring old traditional shiit I eat lol, so I was wondering if you get mad depleted and like dizziness and that too? Im wondering if its just the intensity of dieting required to come into contest shape, or if its the way im doing so. Im not complaining, Im actually enjoying looking like this haha, Im just interested in how youre reacting to the prep??*
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    Hey man i know youre eating some dope meals and not the same boring old traditional shiit I eat lol, so I was wondering if you get mad depleted and like dizziness and that too? Im wondering if its just the intensity of dieting required to come into contest shape, or if its the way im doing so. Im not complaining, Im actually enjoying looking like this haha, Im just interested in how youre reacting to the prep??*
    haha not me man that could be bad maybe go see your doc ? some times i get dizziness when ive been seated for a while then i get up and i almost faint im that dizzy ive been to the docs about it and they said its really healthy ! besides from that some times when training to after a set with some exercises ill get dizzy as hell and i just shake my head to snap out of it lol like ronnie does...... but yeh ask around see if other people have got it to
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

hiit cardio + abs

10 mins on incline tredmill at 12.5% grade
    25 mins of intervals going from incline tredy to the rower then the staire mill to the rower then cross trainer to the rower and reapeted till 25 mins was up this went much quicker than sticking to just one plan all machine
    10 min cool down on cross trainer

ab mahcine 84kgx10 77x10 x10

cable rope side oblique crunch 77x18 x18
    sore as hell from yesterdays leg sess yeahh buddy
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    haha not me man that could be bad maybe go see your doc ? some times i get dizziness when ive been seated for a while then i get up and i almost faint im that dizzy ive been to the docs about it and they said its really healthy ! besides from that some times when training to after a set with some exercises ill get dizzy as hell and i just shake my head to snap out of it lol like ronnie does...... but yeh ask around see if other people have got it to
    lol nah yeah its like that, Im not just struggling to see the whole day or anything. Just not used to it i guess haha
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    25 intervals damn!

Layne still has his clients do massive interval sessions then?

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ***officially unlurking*** nice job in here buddy, you're looking like you're in a GREAT spot for as far out as you are... you're going to look sick come show time. Legs are already nasty! Keep up the good work man, I'll be along for the rest of the journey for sure
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hiit cardio + abs

10 mins on incline tredmill at 12.5% grade
    25 mins of intervals going from incline tredy to the rower then the staire mill to the rower then cross trainer to the rower and reapeted till 25 mins was up this went much quicker than sticking to just one plan all machine
    10 min cool down on cross trainer

ab mahcine 84kgx10 77x10 x10

cable rope side oblique crunch 77x18 x18
    sore as hell from yesterdays leg sess yeahh buddy
    how long are the sprint/rest times for the intervals?
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    lol nah yeah its like that, Im not just struggling to see the whole day or anything. Just not used to it i guess haha
    haha yeh its rough man
    25 intervals damn!

Layne still has his clients do massive interval sessions then?
    haha its actually 5 intervals but they go for 25 mins
    Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    ***officially unlurking*** nice job in here buddy, you're looking like you're in a GREAT spot for as far out as you are... you're going to look sick come show time. Legs are already nasty! Keep up the good work man, I'll be along for the rest of the journey for sure
    Thanks man glad to have ya in ! i will be 7 weeks out this monday getting close yeh its weird my legs are leaning up quicker than my stomach area haha :S
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    how long are the sprint/rest times for the intervals?
    4min 30secs of and 30secs on
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

chest back hypertrophy

ok so my strength is pretty much shot , its nearly the 7 week out mark and things are dropping buy 2-5kg i was expecting it though

incline db bench 37.5kgx8
    ss
    rack chins 65kgx9

flat dumbell bench press 32kgs x10
    ss
    machine pull down 105kg x 10
    cable cross over 41kgx12 drop set to push ups x10
    ss
    barbell row 80kgx8 ds to 70x6 ds to 60x6

v bar row 59kgx13

finished off with dumbell pull overs 25kg x15 and then stretched each lat for 1 minute each been getting more compliments at the gym which im stoked about . had my first solairum session on tuesday ( no homo ) and will be goin 2x a week i tan easily so should see some taning results in a week or 2 cant wait to get rid of this pasty niss no special food pron pics but ill take some of my next 2 meals and upload tomorrow peace !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep trucking mate, don't sweat the strength drop, mine has been on the slow decline as well!

6.2 and 7.2 weeks out myself here, aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!!!

Keep trucking mate, don't sweat the strength drop, mine has been on the slow decline as well! 6.2 and 7.2 weeks out myself here, aussie aussie aussie, oi oi oi!!!
    yeh im over it thats what im thinking keep trucking ill get it back later ego at the door.........hell yeah !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdizOz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ahah, nobody can have me beat in the diet soda game! BRB, just the other night went through 3 x 1.25litre diet sunkists, 1 x 2litre pepsi max (new lime flavor), and about 4-5 cans.. I generally go through 4-5 litres of soda (about 3 weeks ago, i went through 0 - brb, nothing fills me up anymore).

Also, holy sheeet at the amount of cardio thats being done. I need to up my cardio game (although i've been doing morning half hour walks/jogs, which i count as cardio - i like the fresh morning air and getting out of the house!)

Doing some damage mate! Keep on truckin, and where's those noooddzz ?
    R.I.P. Az 'Zyzz' Sergeyevich

The evolution of Piney:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139715203&page=1

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4min 30secs of and 30secs on
    that's what i figured. i'm working with layne this offseason and he's having me do the same. those 30 seconds all out are just brutal. keep up the good work, strength will come back and then some at your age, and no one will care how strong you are when you're shredded
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

lower hyper + a lil bit of cardio 20 mins

squats 130x6 yep see you bye strength or well not one single **** was given
    ss
    leg press calf raises stack 157kg + 30kg LOL x10
    db walking lunges 37kgs eahc hand x10 each leg
    ss
    seated calf raise 85kgx 17

leg extensions 71kg x16
    ss
    duck walks 14kgx30 yards

sldl 120kgx8

lying leg curl 66x10 and 20 mins on the cross trainer time is flying 7 weeks on monday .... tomorrow is my weigh in day i hope to be 80.7 come on body do your thang !

like i said some eats pop corn diet creamy soda steak broccoli egg whites and a typical bodybuilding meal which i enjoyed yes i miss the typical food basmatti rice broccolie eggs and egg whites and soy sauce

MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Originally Posted by EdizOz View Post
    Ahah, nobody can have me beat in the diet soda game! BRB, just the other night went through 3 x 1.25litre diet sunkists, 1 x 2litre pepsi max (new lime flavor), and about 4-5 cans.. I generally go through 4-5 litres of soda (about 3 weeks ago, i went through 0 - brb, nothing fills me up anymore).

Also, holy sheeet at the amount of cardio thats being done. I need to up my cardio game (although i've been doing morning half hour walks/jogs, which i count as cardio - i like the fresh morning air and getting out of the house!)

Doing some damage mate! Keep on truckin, and where's those noooddzz ?
    LOL holly sh!t thats allot of diet soda man dunno if all that would be good for ya i asked the boss when i said i had 2ls of it he said i should be fine jst dont go overboard with it ...... lol so that turned me of only 1l a day now just be carefull man . Nooods will be up at 5 weeks out got to give the people some susspence and the cardio 125 mins isnt that bad a week man compared to kyle :| dam ! haha thats CRAZYYYY!
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    that's what i figured. i'm working with layne this offseason and he's having me do the same. those 30 seconds all out are just brutal. keep up the good work, strength will come back and then some at your age, and no one will care how strong you are when you're shredded
    yeh i used to do the 15 secs on 45 rest NOW THAT HURT !!!!! imo worse than the 30 bro because you get all that rest i like the new style better easier mwohahaha ..... or maybe its all the cardio im doing its getting me fitter ?? either way .... how is your trainig going mate how longhave you been with him ? thats it man shredded over ego !! yeah buddy !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

ok so today woke up at 81.8 gained how can this be real ! got to bed at 330 am was buggerd this morning i really need to hit the sack earlier tonight .

need to send pics to the boss soon to see if any changes are happening

shoulders+ arms hypertrophy

bb shoulder press 67kgx8 had to drop it to 65 on the other sets
    one arm cable laterals 20kgx9

lying incline cable rear delt pulls 20kg x8
    cable upright rows 73x9

overhead cable rope extensions 50kg x10
    ss
    barbell curls 42kgx10

concentration curls 12.5kgs x 13

straight bar cable pushdown 68x14

strength was maintained and got 1 rep more on 2 things and some went down
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fuaaarkkk strong soda intake with you guys lol I drink a 200ml can of coke zero and feel bloated as phuck.

Man my cardio is actually getting easier and easier, it's weird as hell. I keep it at like 155bpm for 65 minutes 6x a week and just drift off into my own little world haha. You'd rape me in HIIT, I haven't done intervals in about 10 months!

Don't sweat the weight gain bro. I haven't weighed myself in ~10 weeks, the scale is really just a tool to help judge but pictures are much more important as I'm sure Layne will agree.

I can't imagine going to bed at 3:30am anymore! I'm waking up and ready to hit the gym at that time...our sleep cycles are totally different haha

Fuaaarkkk strong soda intake with you guys lol I drink a 200ml can of coke zero and feel bloated as phuck.

Man my cardio is actually getting easier and easier, it's weird as hell. I keep it at like 155bpm for 65 minutes 6x a week and just drift off into my own little world haha. You'd rape me in HIIT, I haven't done intervals in about 10 months!

Don't sweat the weight gain bro. I haven't weighed myself in ~10 weeks, the scale is really just a tool to help judge but pictures are much more important as I'm sure Layne will agree.

I can't imagine going to bed at 3:30am anymore! I'm waking up and ready to hit the gym at that time...our sleep cycles are totally different haha
    yeh 1l for me max now ! , dude thats so intense ! 65mins 6x per week dam ! yeh my macros drooped again today or well shredded glutes ftw ! ill starve if i have to , i agree with pics but the scales help to some extent you should hope on it just for the lolz yeh im over late nights i need to change my sleeping pattern dramatically today i will try be in bed buy 12* !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right on mate! Was actually wondering about the lack of updates and posts in that other log, you might also wanna change it in your signature..!
    Fooood porn aussie version...
    Subbed to the correct one now!
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

another macro drop today ! this is why im doing this to get shredded ! i dont care if i starve sacrifice for results whats a little bit of less food NOTHING ! im going to win this

hiit cardio + abs

10 min warm up on the incline treadmill 12.5% grade 4.1km 10 mins 25 mins of intervals went on almost every machine im liking this way allot im not getting bored and its fun !10 min cool down on cross trainer dont think the air cons where on today was dripping !

hanging leg raises slow mmc x12x11x12
    decline oblique crunch wist 16x16

another day done and dusted 7 weeks out tomorrow !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE