Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)

Calling out Bruce *******/Yoshi Zaka

You gave yourself away:

http://forum.avantlabs.com/index.php?act=ST&f=2&t=4332&

The only way you'd know of me is in the process of a message-board altercation, which I've had with Jeff M. (of Nutrex) and "Yoshi Zaka", that is, you, who at first pretended to be only a mere satisfied customer.

Who's the spammer Thanks for the (free) publicity, dip****. You do a terrible job at being a company-bitch. Learn from me, I do it right.

Love,

Give me an S! Give me a P! Give me an A! Give me an M!

Spam Whore!
    Last edited by Dante B.; 06-16-2003 at 08:07 PM.

wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wasntme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well one thing we know for sure is that this is a very dirty business
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck getting him to come out, but wouldn't that be fun?
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get em' boy! *arf* *arf*

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm guessing that would be the same Yoshi Zaka who shared an IP with about 10 other members on this board and was reported to me some time ago for pimping products.

jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jweave23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by D&G
    I'm guessing that would be the same Yoshi Zaka who shared an IP with about 10 other members on this board and was reported to me some time ago for pimping products.
    Yep. Eariler I did a trace on him to Indianapolis, Indiana. Home of Bruce ******* believe it or not
    "Homebrewing is easier than my ex-girlfriend" - Kitchen Chemist

jweave23@cyber-rights.net

str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by jweave23
    Yep. Eariler I did a trace on him to Indianapolis, Indiana. Home of Bruce ******* believe it or not
    he lives that close to my hometown eh?

Road trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SummusMentis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let it be known Layne, that I will pay for your gas and any other expenditures that this trip may incur
    Et nunc, reges, intelligite, erudimini, qui judicati terram

If you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire...

-Nietzsche

HUGE2U has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We all know what a class act Bruce/Brock/Yoshi is- but here is my story. A few years ago (4/11/2001 to be exact) Bruce had posted some BS about Ergopharm on the T-mag forum (I don't even recall what it was). Pat is an aquaintance, and we had done business for quite a while so I posted to misc.fitness.weights that he might want to check out what was being said about him.

Now, I have never met or had any correspondence with Bruce prior - but this is the email he sent me (I kept it because it cracked me up):

Brock Strasser:
    You're such a tattletelling wannabee. Do you suck Pat's cock too?
    Or does he just bone you up the ass?

"Oh please, Pat, see, I told you what big, bad, Bill said about you at
    TMAG's forum, please like me and be my friend".

You're such a loser!!!

--Brock

Just seeing those words again brings back such fond memories......

Like I said - That Bruce is a class act.

HUGE
    http://GETHUGE.NET

hard to believe he writes for such a respectable mag like MD

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    <->

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by str8flexed
    hard to believe he writes for such a respectable mag like MD
    I actually like MD.
    FREE YJ

Posted by Labrad at Avant:

It is a weird little article. He starts off w/ how he tried to make an all natural supplement that would induce happiness and/or reduce anxiety. He says he stopped working on the project b/c of the FDA's witch hunt against supplements such as this. I took this to mean that he failed and gave up. He then goes on to say that Par has a product that might actually reduce anxiety, cause mild elevation in mood and perhaps induce sleep. He adds that he and Par have a history and that he is pretty sure that Par does not care for him, though he has no problem w/ Par. This is when he throws in the potshot at DB. He wraps this part up w/ "if this product is a good one and useful, I am going to tell you about it here, personal squabbles notwithstanding".

Next he talks about Tranquili-G. He says that basically Tranquili-G is GVL. Which is naturally occurring and is on the FDA's generally regarded as safe list.

The article can be found in the August edition of MD p.272. It's called "Relaxing Happiness".

So, no big deal. You don't like me, I don't care, the end

Tah tah.

BTW, Bruce, I look damn good in a cheerleader's outfit. If I send you some pics, would you post it in your column.

Jeff McCarrell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now can I have my name back? I am in Florida, were my partner and I are running Nutrex, we have not ingaged in this stuff and never will. I hope that everyone realizes that we will not get involved in bashing a company nor an individual.

Please stop using my name or an abbreviation of my name in these childish bashing's. Here is my IP and the proper spelling of my name...post it...record it...do whatever you do...leave me out of the ****!!! If you have questions or good comments to address...I am interested!!

Jeff McCarrell
    Nutrex Research, Inc.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jeff

You really should have left well enough alone. There's still enough out there to prove that you spammed this board and had an association with *******. Do you want to see it again?

BTW, someone outed Yoshi before that column ran. I wonder who it was
    I saw the film, said that's the life for me
    Forsake the mundane for some instability
    So sue me.

Protect your right to buy the supplements you want: www.usfa.biz

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is the problem with people, you are so quick to jump down peoples throats without having any proof. Jeff McCarrell is a good guy and runs one of the few respectable companies in this industry. Respectable companies and people in this industry are few and far between. Jeff is a good guy and I don't believe he would bash anyone or company without having proper proof, and even then, I doubt he would do it. Why don't you people find out the truth before you slam someone. You are worse than the fools trying to ban prohormones. Making claims with no proof. Sorry to ramble, but that is my 2 cents!!!!!!!
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

- Philippians 4:13

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I completely gave Jeff the benefit of the doubt when he first came here, even trying to play peacemaker when he and Bill started mixing it up.

Every negative thing I've referred to about him has occured on this board. As I mention above, the posts are out there for anyone who wants to look for them. Jeff dug his own hole.
    So sue me.

larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50) larmenta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was working with Molecular when Jeff and Bill were getting in to it and I know the posts that you are referring to. My feeling is why do we continue to bring up stuff that went on way back when 1-TU first came out (first 3 months or so)? That would be like if you made 1 stupid post or did something stupid and people kept bringing it up even though you have redeemed yourself sinc then. Dio, I have no problem with you and you have made a lot of good posts, I am just saying, since then, from what I know of Jeff and have seen since then, just let the old sh*t die.. But then again, I never saw any true proof that it was Jeff and not an associate of his or someone posing as him. In my opinion, he is a great guy (not only I think so, many in the industry think so too), has a good company, and great products. Some people just can't handle it when someone stands very strongly behind their opinions, beliefs, and are out spoken. Again, just my 2 cents.....

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jeff McCarrell
    Now can I have my name back? I am in Florida, were my partner and I are running Nutrex, we have not ingaged in this stuff and never will. I hope that everyone realizes that we will not get involved in bashing a company nor an individual.

Please stop using my name or an abbreviation of my name in these childish bashing's. Here is my IP and the proper spelling of my name...post it...record it...do whatever you do...leave me out of the ****!!! If you have questions or good comments to address...I am interested!!

Jeff McCarrell
    Nutrex Research, Inc.
    where engaged
    FREE YJ

larmenta

I was more than willing to let this stuff die-- I left it alone months ago. It was not worth pursuing anymore. However, I have made it clear who was posting what on several occasions.

Instead of just letting things lie, Jeff tried to use *******'s outing as a way to vindicate himself from things that he actually did. As I stated in my first post in this thread, he should have left well enough alone.

Dante can corroborate all this as he was involved in those discussions too. Speaking of which, this is his thread, so let's end our tangent here.
    So sue me.

I still think Jeff McCarrell is a good guy and I respect him and his company.

From Dio's post
    Dante can corroborate all this as he was involved in those discussions too. Speaking of which, this is his thread, so let's end our tangent here.

Cool, we are just two guys with a difference in opinion. I am happy to see we can keep our disagreement so civilized.. It is good to butt heads a little, but come out respecting each others opinion and the thread. We will leave this to Dante..
    Last edited by larmenta; 06-19-2003 at 03:28 PM.

The point was, Bruce gave himself away in the column. There was no other way for him to know me, and no reason to go off that like unless it was a sour-taste left in the mouth after a quarrel.

Given that there is no Bruce ******* on this board, that was a mistake on his part, and just flat-out stupid considering that recently it's been speculated that Bruce is on this board, working for a new company, posting under another name.

Especially amusing since Bruce chose to mention me in a print-magazine where he's safe-guarded.

Regardless of which, really I don't care. Reading the mag was the best laugh I've had in months. Since it's not against the company as a whole, I'm not going to bother since really it's against me, and it's pointless. It is, however, pathetic on his part.

It's dropped; the end.
    Last edited by Dante B.; 06-19-2003 at 05:26 PM.

Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jedi Master will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doesnt Nutrex make 1-tu the ridiculously over priced one test product?

97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 97LT1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can someone say.."owned"?
    Supplement Enthusiast

Import Hunter™

219 destroyed since 1996

Old enough to raise ya....

kravsoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "well one thing we know for sure is that this is a very dirty business"

Ahh come on, this is fun. It reminds me of growing up watching wrestling.

Dante vs Strasser
    PA vs Bill
    Cornelius vs Patterson

What a card!!
    Dante - can I be your gopher-lackey-assistant-Internet spamming cheerleader??
    Kind of like what Skandar Akbar was to the Iron Sheik...

If you smellllll la la la lou...what Par Deus is cooking
    (for those of you who still watch wrastlin')
    Train Smart, Eat Smarter

Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Patrick Arnold is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by kravsoldier
    "well one thing we know for sure is that this is a very dirty business"

Ahh come on, this is fun. It reminds me of growing up watching wrestling.

Dante vs Strasser
    PA vs Bill
    Cornelius vs Patterson

)

I have had run infamous battles with many people throughout the years. Long ago it was me versus cornelius, me versus Strasser/*******, then me versus Patterson, me versus bill roberts, finally me versus Llewellyn. Am I missing anyone?

What was that? Huh? You trying to start **** with me Krav? Huh? Bring it on mofo!! :-)

LOL!!! LOL!!! That is some funny Sh*t...... DING DING, Are You Ready to Rumble.

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by kravsoldier
    Dante vs Strasser
    PA vs Bill
    Cornelius vs Patterson
    and now everybody vs. owoc
    Last edited by Supa Freek 420; 06-20-2003 at 01:14 PM.

kravsoldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    PA -
    I am tapping out!!

No way to do I even want to pretend I could go mono el mono with you.

Now get back to work and design more good ****...
    Train Smart, Eat Smarter

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think PA and I are due
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org