mike402 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5x5 what weight should i start with?

I made a post here about 1 week or two ago and realized i was working out way too much and didn't give myself enough recovery. Someone recommended starting strength and i took a look at it but i also remembered about the 5x5 program ive heard about that's similar to that. I downloaded the pdf and went straight past all the success stories and liked what i saw.

I have about a month before football and i don't know what weight i should start at for doing all of this. I definitely don't have enough time for the 12 week program and i never will because of sports.

these are all max:
    bench:200 exactly
    squat: 285
    deadlift: my guess is 300? ive never maxed this but i rep them a lot, usually for form though on about 205.

For the barbell rows, ive been reppin at ABOUT 115 but 8 reps so id estimate about 125 or 135 for 5 reps.

Overhead press: I havent done this for a long time because ive heard of safety issues if you let the weight behind your head, which i did while struggling on last reps.
    My guess would be maybe 70 pounds for 5 reps? this is where you stand up and press teh barbell over your head? i might have been thinking about the wrong workout because id imagine adding 5 pounds each workout would get hard fast.
    I dont use my legs AT ALL on this one though. Form help would be appreciated for thsi one.

So the question is what weight should i start at for someone who has the above stats and only has a month to get stronger before sports start again?

Also, it would take me almost the whole 12 weeks to get to my squat repping point if i only added 5 pounds each workout, so im not sure if i should be doing 3x5.