Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Just got back from Mayan Riviera, fell in love with a Mexican... wat do to marry?

K if you don't like romantic stories then don't bother reading, but if you're a big romance ******* like me then maybe you'll enjoy this.

She works there at the resort I stayed at, in the entertainment team... This is the story...

About 3 days into my trip i'm watching one of the shows they are doing it's about 8:30, the shows start at about 9:30 so i'm sitting there with my sisters just hanging out waiting for the show to begin... When I look down and see the most beautiful girl wearing this long red dress dancing on the floor with her dancing partner (this is a big room probably seats 800-1000 people) I can't stop watching this girl, she has the biggest most beautiful smile on her face the whole time, gives me a warm feeling in my chest...

Anyways the girl starts walking up the aisles because they announce that they are going to be giving some dancing lessons, the girl comes straight up to me (I was like 4 rows up) she's like come dance with me, I was hesitant but I was like, not now Johnny you're cool, calm, and confident... I stood up, looked her in the eyes while I smiled, grabbed her hand and I said "for you, i'll come dance" then winked, she laughed and I linked arms and accompanied her down to the floor, we danced for about 15 minutes and I am not kidding we looked right into eachothers eyes smiling the whole time, just small talk and stuff nothing too serious, I told her I love her smile, i'll see her tomorrow, gave her a hug she kissed me on the cheek and we parted ways.

Next day
    It's about 7:30pm i'm heading to a late dinner, I walk in with my family to the lobby and they have a live violin player and dimly lit room, I walk past it pretty fast due to me being starving, and the thoughts of the buffet were making my stomach growl. I walk past the violinist and I go right up the stairs... After about 3 steps up I hear these heals walking towards me from the left, I glance over and there she is... Smiling, looking more beautiful than ever and she says "Hey wait!" and I laughed, slowly walked back down the stairs and she had her hand reached out towards me, so I grabbed it and said "Hey, how was your day" she smiled and said it was good, she said "please come dance with me again" now this time nobody was dancing and I was starving but I was like ok whatever this girl is cute and really nice i'll go dance with her, so we hold hands and walk back to where the violinist is playing and we start dancing looking into eachothers eyes again, she asks me my name (i told her) I asked her hers, she asked where I was from, we had more small talk then the song ended, I told her i'll find her later i'm going to go eat, she said ok and I turned to walk away, she pulled my hand and said, "please come to the beach party tonight" I agree'd, said i'd see her later.

beach party
    I go with my sisters to beach party (went to mexico with fam) when I walk in the girl comes up to me and immediately grabs me, we get a drink (rum and coke, her accent was so hot when she said this) we danced and were together from about 10:30PM to 2:00AM together all night, I let her know how beautiful I thought she was, how much I loved her smile, introduced her to my sisters, you could feel the connection all night, we were close the whole time holding eachother and stuff, she kept shutting down other guys that tried to talk with her, anyways we part for the night she gives me another kiss on the cheek, I give her one back this time, she smiled so big and told me she wants to see me tomorrow. (for some reason with sweet girls who I like I like to take it really slow)

next day
    next day I didn't see her at all because we had a tour planned (swam with some sea turtles, pretty awesome) by the time I got back and got ready it was pretty late, went to the club on the resort and she wasn't there so got super drunk, fingerbanged and sucked on the giant boobs of a mildly-chubby girl from the UK while in the pool then went to my room and went to sleep lol.

her bodytype was like this

back to romance
    Skip through to nighttime, I see her in the lobby, she's dressed in a cute batman outfit for one of the themes they were doing that night, she looked kind of shy to be in the outfit so I teased her a bit and said she's wearing a boys outfit, she laughed, I told her that I was going home tomorrow and it was going to be my last night here, she looked upset and said it was her day off the next day so she had to go home that night, I was pretty upset I probably wouldn't get to see this girl again, anyways while talking her boss came up and grabbed her and said she had to get back to work, I told her I would see her later (I figured i'd catch her around the resort somewhere later)

Later that night I still didn't see her so I decided to go to the beach party they had that night, now one thing I forgot to mention is I became friends with some of the guys also on the entertainment team while I was there because I was with my family I usually partied with them at the clubs/beach parties, they would bug me saying stuff like "she's gonna be there tonight " because I guess they saw us talking and dancing and stuff... Anyways I go to the beach party and one of the guys comes up to me and says "Xxxx wanted me to tell you that she really really wanted to come tonight to see you but she lives in Cancun and had to go back tonight" That means that she must've been talking about me to them... I didn't get any contact information from her yet unfortunately because I was planning on it the night before I left unknowing she wouldn't be there, anyways I had a good night and was going to add the guys from entertainment team to ******** when I got back home so I figured i'd just find her on their list afterwards....

home
    I get home, can't stop thinking of this girl, add the guys to FB, and guess what... the girl doesn't have ********...

Now i'm stuck thinking about this girl, without even being able to message her or anything kind of need some opinions on what I should do from here if I want to pursue it at all..

I was thinking of just sending like a postcard to her at the resort with my contact information (skype, email, etc) and saying something simple like "Didn't catch you on my last night, would love to get to know you more" or something... I don't want to be too forward and come across creepy or whatever, but I really had a connection with this girl and really would like to get to know her more... I don't usually find girls I can connect with like this.

Anyways, thanks for reading brahs, let me know what you think.

Oh and LOL here's a picture of her that I caught in the background of one of the pics from the trip, you can't see her face at all so don't try and judge her face her face is 9/10 (srs) but just to get an idea of her body and stuff.

Cliffs:
    -Meet girl of my dreams in mexico trip
    -Share romantic movie-like moments with her
    -Can't contact her
    -Finding best way to contact her
    -Thx brahs

Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thought you had dat der yeller fever brah

JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnnyChristian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Questhetics View Post
    thought you had dat der yeller fever brah
    Yeah I know,

this is the first non-asian girl i've been attracted to in so long

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    spot reserved...

might turn into a love tale thread.
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

bump for pic of me near end of my trip, lol all inclusive is nice for bulking

Beeshplease has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dodoz View Post
    spot reserved...

might turn into a love tale thread.
    Find a way to contact the resort NAO

spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000) spursbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't bring her to America

Originally Posted by Beeshplease View Post
    Find a way to contact the resort NAO
    Really?

You think?

Somebody said to send flowers, but I think thats a little weird, should I start with postcard and give her the option to contact me and pursue if she wants?

Originally Posted by spursbrah View Post
    Strong location to post content relevence ratio

lol

Don't worry brah, she'd be coming to Canada :P

SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    send her something brah, worst thing that could happen is she doesnt acknowledge it or see it

in other words, only something good from here, if you dont try you wont hear from her again

Originally Posted by SleekToFreak View Post
    send her something brah, worst thing that could happen is she doesnt acknowledge it or see it

in other words, only something good from here, if you dont try you wont hear from her again
    What you think I should send her bro?

Does stuff like this happen? Where people can become something this way from so far away?

Also I don't have her last name, I could probably get it from one of the guys that work there but I want it to be a surprise...

Is it bad to send it to the resort? Like could she get in trouble?

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    in the pic srsly that small?

oh and inb4 iminent threads of Mexican girls

Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) Questhetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pics of sisters? please deliver jc

SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SleekToFreak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyChristian View Post
    What you think I should send her bro?

Does stuff like this happen? Where people can become something this way from so far away?

Also I don't have her last name, I could probably get it from one of the guys that work there but I want it to be a surprise...

Is it bad to send it to the resort? Like could she get in trouble?
    if you feel comfortable enough ask one of the guys her last name and maybe address you can send something, or even just to tell her that you want to get to know her better, see if she will send you something first

RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100) RobertPlant is not very well liked. (-100)
    wrong forum dude...

this isnt the vagina monologue forum

Originally Posted by CoolYam View Post
    in the pic srsly that small?

oh and inb4 iminent threads of Mexican girls
    Yeah brah lol it wasn't a pic of her just caught her in the background by accident and saw it lol

superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100) superphaggytime is not very well liked. (-100)
    WTF u gonna marry someone u only knew for less than a week?

Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dodoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read the story "out loud" in my head like a tale.

here's the thing:

wait a week. if you still feel like you wanna be with her, then proceed. maybe she will feel the same and you will have cutie johnnie mexican babies
    -Official Member of the Misc Corvette Crew-
    -I rep back whenever I'm recharged/off spread-

if you feel comfortable enough ask one of the guys her last name and maybe address you can send something, or even just to tell her that you want to get to know her better, see if she will send you something first
    I feel kind of creepy asking the guys for it lol

I wonder if first name and department would be good enough if I sent it to the resort, it would just be a post card anyways saying something simple like "I'd like to get to know you better" with my contact stuff on it.

yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000) yaz_rulz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    need a better pic of her for a better study the situation
    AMC

The only real natty bodybuilder that I know for sure is me! :)

Originally Posted by super****gytime View Post
    WTF u gonna marry someone u only knew for less than a week?
    Lol no brah, that was a joke, but i'm just saying the connection was nice and i'd like to definitely get to know her and I feel because of her job while I was there I didn't get as much as a chance to as I would've liked

Registered User yellowchocolate's Avatar
    yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000) yellowchocolate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Read the whole thing. My heart warmed up.

Originally Posted by Dodoz View Post
    read the story "out loud" in my head like a tale.

here's the thing:

wait a week. if you still feel like you wanna be with her, then proceed. maybe she will feel the same and you will have cutie johnnie mexican babies
    Haha yeah brah I think you're right but I also don't want to wait too long!

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)

this. just try to get in contact with her. the skype/email sound good. about 0% chance of her rejecting you

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spursbrah View Post
    this.

or atleast, dont pay her way.

I had a friend in the same situation who learnt the hard way.
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel

Originally Posted by yellowchocolate View Post
    Read the whole thing. My heart warmed up.
    Really brah, thats how my heart feels just thinking about her smile... It is so hard to even explain the good feelings I got while I was around her.

Originally Posted by rkillam View Post
    this.

Lol what, do explain

ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100) ProlapsedAnus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Oneitis and you didnt even bang her.

Pussy ******* white knight

Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jon92ASU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    stick to your own kind snow flake

belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belmont316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i fall in love with at least one gym hottie per day. why travel.

1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1cav has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rkillam View Post
    this.

Would clip away my nutsack with a toenail clipper.....drag my sackless nuts through 5 miles of salt and shards of glass

....just to feel the warmth of a toilet seat you just sat on.