BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5x5 to a mass gain program?

I've recently finished up my 5x5 program that I've been working on for 2 months. I have the strength I want, now just wanna gain some size. I've looked into this program (and have done a day of) http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/nathan15.htm I've also added an ab workout in with it every other day.

The thing is, it's alot less compared to the 5x5s, and I was doing 3 day splits, where this is once a week. Though it isolates the groups more so. Is this a good idea, or should I incorporate more into it?
    Eat Train.

BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BrandonMBW has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ttt please helps.
    Eat Train.