Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it seems brotastic, eating 6 times, but i think it is better to you get whole foods instead of eating a tub of ice cream

if you do not want to eat 6 times, make at least something like that:

breakfast: savory + dessert
    lunch: savory + dessert
    dinner: savory + dessert

could be very helpful and you have at least whole foods in all meals, with a dessert to make you happy
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vitornoob View Post
    it seems brotastic, eating 6 times, but i think it is better to you get whole foods instead of eating a tub of ice cream

if you do not want to eat 6 times, make at least something like that:

breakfast: savory + dessert
    lunch: savory + dessert
    dinner: savory + dessert

could be very helpful and you have at least whole foods in all meals, with a dessert to make you happy
    Actually, I don't think eating 6 times is necessarily brotastic. *In fact, it really pisses me off when anyone mentions that whenever they eat more than 3 meals a day, it is said to be "brotastic". *

Many people eat like this. *Even non-bodybuilders. *Is it not a "normal" thing to do to grab a drink and a piece of fruit between meals? *Or go for coffee and cake with a friend? *"Oh sorry mum, I can't meet you for a coffee this afternoon....it's too brotastic!"

Furthermore, when in recovery from an ED it is advised to eat this way.
    Also, Raiku is a growing teenage boy - my brother never stopped eating at that age!

And finally, I was addressing the issue that Raiku has with eating too much in 1 sitting because he feels bloated. *Therefore spreading things out like this will help him to get in all the cals he needs to bulk!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vitornoob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i was just sarcastic, calm down ):
    *Hollywood's rabid cage crew*

Bulking log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145653801

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i was just sarcastic, calm down ):
    Soz dude! *I am calm (believe it or not!) but it is just something that pisses me off! *Now if I had suggested that he ate every 2 hours, had a pre, during and post workout shake, timed his carbs round his workouts, and finished off the day with cottage cheese and peanut butter, THEN you could call it brotastic :P
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Christian Insulin Spiker raiku5's Avatar
    raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bonny_Lassie View Post
    too much in 1 sitting because he feels bloated. *Therefore spreading things out like this will help him to get in all the cals he needs to bulk!
    Bingo! I'll try this or just eat more calorie dense thanks again *genius girl*
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Overall Goal:200lbs 10%bf
    Short term:120lbs at whatever bf% lower than 16%
    What I want:To be taller haha
    Feel Free to send me pm's :p

raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raiku5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    better to you get whole foods instead of eating a tub of ice cream
    Thanks man I had man getting over keto and bro splurge i'm getting on track now!*
    Yo well I decided i'm going to stay on this site and not say bye....why because I want to(and some people said to just lurk if I enjoy it and still post so I will because I enjoy it) :p I will give an update if asked so yeaaa

Soz dude! *I am calm (believe it or not!) but it is just something that pisses me off! *Now if I had suggested that he ate every 2 hours, had a pre, during and post workout shake, timed his carbs round his workouts, and finished off the day with cottage cheese and peanut butter, THEN you could call it brotastic :P
    hahahahaha made me WEAK!!!

Originally Posted by raiku5 View Post
    Bingo! I'll try this or just eat more calorie dense thanks again *genius girl*
    Haha! *No probs! *I do both tbh! *I have 3 main meals and 3 small but calorie dense snacks eg nuts and dried fruit, milk, milkshake, wee chocolate bar. *Or even just a spoonful of peanut butter when you pass by the kitchen! *It all helps without you even noticing!
    -Anon

-Arnold

-Anon.

Haha! *No probs! *I do both tbh! *I have 3 main meals and 3 small but calorie dense snacks eg nuts and dried fruit, milk, milkshake, wee chocolate bar. *Or even just a spoonful of peanut butter when you pass by the kitchen! *It all helps without you even noticing!
    Milkshake? recipe? and For a sec I was like dang you read my whole day that FAST ! haha

ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I personally just eat as many meals as I want as well When people claim that you should only eat small meals and lots of them every 2hrs I want to slap them in the forehead but as for me I just eat when ever I feel like I need to =O I tend to wake up at 4:45-5AM 7days a week sooooo yeah. Once I am up the feast starts lol.

I remember when I was recovering to eat 2500 calories was a mind fawk and hard as heck to get down. Now I am eating 4k on some days with still wanting more. So yeah spacing meals out helps a crap ton! Also Raiku5 if you are finding its making you bloated then Id definitely hit up the PB jar. I recall eating tons of brocc thinking O this will fill me up but later it just left me bloated as anything So some times it just about swapping out a few different foods in your diet!

How quickly I forget...... That this is meaningless?

Originally Posted by ian0789 View Post
    I personally just eat as many meals as I want as well When people claim that you should only eat small meals and lots of them every 2hrs I want to slap them in the forehead but as for me I just eat when ever I feel like I need to =O I tend to wake up at 4:45-5AM 7days a week sooooo yeah. Once I am up the feast starts lol.

I remember when I was recovering to eat 2500 calories was a mind fawk and hard as heck to get down. Now I am eating 4k on some days with still wanting more. So yeah spacing meals out helps a crap ton! Also Raiku5 if you are finding its making you bloated then Id definitely hit up the PB jar. I recall eating tons of brocc thinking O this will fill me up but later it just left me bloated as anything So some times it just about swapping out a few different foods in your diet!
    Thanks man! Never would have expected to see you in my log!*

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your meals looked better. also i know you said you dont really like meat and cooking, so i reccomend you get a geoge foreman. i will literaly throw meat on there and leave my house for a half hour. since its electric it doesnt really burn meat, but can dry it out. also sicne your not worrying about calories you can always get some sauces to use on your meats to make them taste better.

Originally Posted by TomBremner View Post
    your meals looked better. also i know you said you dont really like meat and cooking, so i reccomend you get a geoge foreman. i will literaly throw meat on there and leave my house for a half hour. since its electric it doesnt really burn meat, but can dry it out. also sicne your not worrying about calories you can always get some sauces to use on your meats to make them taste better.
    Thanks for the tip!

August 04,2011

Workout:Off day

Activity: Running to the store and running back 2miles*

Food: *(about food I don't know i'm just gonna eat when I'm hungry and make sure to eat more micros and about my meals recently I just need a small break I guess being a bro for awhile sucked! and having watched calories for so long I have to slowly taper off eating lightly and eat more*nutritional dense foods and more protein and fats cause keto killed me I WANTED CARBZZZ haha so more protein and fat and more fruits veggies from now on)

Breakfast:Oatmeal 1 Cup w/banana,guar gum,DCD PB

Lunch:HUGE chicken sandwich with mustard with vpx bar on the side*

Dinner:Burrito(9oz chicken,banana)(was*attempting sweet and*savory IT WORKED!) with skinny cow (LAST ICE CREAM)*

Thoughts:Today was a stressful day. My parents were stressed so instead I told them to have date night so there going to a*Mexican*restaurant*and bringing me back a burrito that I can have for lunch tomorrow ! I didn't do much today besides the 2 mile run to the store to by wraps for my homemade burrito. Just chilled tomorrow i'm going to try and bust my butt and be active with friends and*DESTROY my workout tomorrow (hopefully break ALL PR's) and eat a crap load tomorrow the food porn begins!*

Letter to you guys: I've never bulked before or even really had the intent to gain (besides when I fulked but that was because of the guy I was working out with) so i'm scared to gain truthfully but I hate being a shrimp and being a toothpick....I'm afraid to bulk mostly because of how fat I got on the fulk but I was eating like 1k-1.5k over*maintenance. Guys I don't think I can stress how much I don't want a gut or a belly that's why I brought it up so many times at the being not because of the "OLD" ED (yes i'm still in the process of getting over him but only mentally) but because I*literally can't STAND looking at myself chubby or fat and you don't have to be skinny to bulk and you don't have to be fat after your done look at Jstamp he's still pretty dang lean and he's bulking to 200lbs he has my ideal*physique (Strong No homo if that was needed) but I'm just letting you guys know i'm going to get in the mind set and start doing stuff right but hey mistakes are what make you better right? Also thanks to Jstamp and paul for showing people you don't have to end up fat after a bulk just gotta know what your doing and do the RIGHT stuff

Questions For Me: Ask Away!

P.S Love you Crowd! You always steer me the right way! (everyone in my log)** **

Repost* Something went weird with my computer sorry haha

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    August 04,2011

Workout:Off day

Activity: Running to the store and running back 2miles*

Food: *(about food I don't know i'm just gonna eat when I'm hungry and make sure to eat more micros and about my meals recently I just need a small break I guess being a bro for awhile sucked! and having watched calories for so long I have to slowly taper off eating lightly and eat more*nutritional dense foods and more protein and fats cause keto killed me I WANTED CARBZZZ haha so more protein and fat and more fruits veggies from now on)

Breakfast:Oatmeal 1 Cup w/banana,guar gum,DCD PB

Lunch:HUGE chicken sandwich with mustard with vpx bar on the side*

Dinner:Burrito(9oz chicken,banana)(was*attempting sweet and*savory IT WORKED!) with skinny cow (LAST ICE CREAM)*

Thoughts:Today was a stressful day. My parents were stressed so instead I told them to have date night so there going to a*Mexican*restaurant*and bringing me back a burrito that I can have for lunch tomorrow ! I didn't do much today besides the 2 mile run to the store to by wraps for my homemade burrito. Just chilled tomorrow i'm going to try and bust my butt and be active with friends and*DESTROY my workout tomorrow (hopefully break ALL PR's) and eat a crap load tomorrow the food porn begins!*

Letter to you guys: I've never bulked before or even really had the intent to gain (besides when I fulked but that was because of the guy I was working out with) so i'm scared to gain truthfully but I hate being a shrimp and being a toothpick....I'm afraid to bulk mostly because of how fat I got on the fulk but I was eating like 1k-1.5k over*maintenance. Guys I don't think I can stress how much I don't want a gut or a belly that's why I brought it up so many times at the being not because of the "OLD" ED (yes i'm still in the process of getting over him but only mentally) but because I*literally can't STAND looking at myself chubby or fat and you don't have to be skinny to bulk and you don't have to be fat after your done look at Jstamp he's still pretty dang lean and he's bulking to 200lbs he has my ideal*physique (Strong No homo if that was needed) but I'm just letting you guys know i'm going to get in the mind set and start doing stuff right but hey mistakes are what make you better right? Also thanks to Jstamp and paul for showing people you don't have to end up fat after a bulk just gotta know what your doing and do the RIGHT stuff

Questions For Me: Ask Away!

P.S Love you Crowd! You always steer me the right way! (everyone in my log)** **

Repost* Something went weird with my computer sorry haha
    Your breakfast sounds awesome! DCD is a winner no matter what you put it with.

Hopefully with eating more frequently the bloat will go away. I used to get like that when I upped cals (especially carbs) and now my body has gotten used to it. I must've missed your post about not liking to cook, but I second the suggestion for using the George Foreman (I'm pretty sure you said you have one), and the nutrient dense snacks between meals...trail mix is great because you'd get fats from the nuts/seeds and some dried fruit. And you can get stuff like Steam Fresh bags and microwave them. Bam, easy no cook veggies/micronutrients, and don't underestimate simple things like lettuce and tomatoes on sandwiches if you like those too. Also stores sell pre-sliced things to make it easy so you don't have to do the washing and prep work.

Aww that was really sweet of you to let them have a date night!! Kudos!

I bet you can have a killer workout tomorrow and break the PRs! Can't wait to see some eats. I'm a total foodie as you know Pics might be some motivation to eat more. Impress us with pics!*

I'm not sure if you've seen this but I think it'd be great for you to read about the bulking stuff: http://jcdfitness.com/2010/08/bulk-or-cut/

My .02: you're on a great strength training program, really dedicated to getting strong and breaking PRs, have the knowledge about what you need to do and eat, and are working on overcoming an ED which is a long process. I think you've got a great mindset and are making some really great progress overcoming your ED. Because you're so tiny and still growing and making noob gains now is the perfect time to bulk. I think you should go for it! Not stuffing your face with food all the time to gain size but eating whole foods and things you enjoy, and making sure to stay well rounded (plenty of protein and fats, and getting your micronutrients in too, and still enjoying dessert), and eating enough to grow. Just set your eyes on the goal and go for it!

I never said I don't like to cook haha i enjoy it I think he assumed that and it's not that I don't like meat it's just chicken and turkey get old after awhile and food is*expensive! So I do LOVE cooking and I really LOVE meat but no dis Tom

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    My .02: you're on a great strength training program, really dedicated to getting strong and breaking PRs, have the knowledge about what you need to do and eat, and are working on overcoming an ED which is a long process. I think you've got a great mindset and are making some really great progress overcoming your ED. Because you're so tiny and still growing and making noob gains now is the perfect time to bulk. I think you should go for it! Not stuffing your face with food all the time to gain size but eating whole foods and things you enjoy, and making sure to stay well rounded (plenty of protein and fats, and getting your micronutrients in too, and still enjoying dessert), and eating enough to grow. Just set your eyes on the goal and go for it!
    Love this part! Thanks

Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000) Ashlei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never said I don't like to cook haha i enjoy it I think he assumed that and it's not that I don't like meat it's just chicken and turkey get old after awhile and food is*expensive! So I do LOVE cooking and I really LOVE meat but no dis Tom
    Yeah, good stuff is expensive, but to me it's worth it to be healthy and meet my goals. It's all about making it fit your budget though. Shop sales of the good stuff and tailor your meals to that if possible.

Love this part! Thanks
    No problem! I'm rooting for you!

mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000) mike201011 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You got alot of good, helpful people In your log Rj!!!
    You are lucky!

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ha sorry buddy, im not sure where i got the idea then.

Originally Posted by TomBremner View Post
    ha sorry buddy, im not sure where i got the idea then.
    It's Cool Glad to have you still! haha still gave me good idea's*

Originally Posted by mike201011 View Post
    You got alot of good, helpful people In your log Rj!!!
    You are lucky!
    Thanks Mike! You do to!

Originally Posted by Ashlei View Post
    Yeah, good stuff is expensive, but to me it's worth it to be healthy and meet my goals. It's all about making it fit your budget though. Shop sales of the good stuff and tailor your meals to that if possible.

No problem! I'm rooting for you!
    Burrito Food Porn Tomorrow My parents bought me one like I said (well two medium sized ones with ALOT of guac) and I might make a breakfast burrito or oats again breakfast burrito=Banana(1 or 2)and Nutella or one of these PB's (DCD or WCW)

*Ashlei By the way nice abs

Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000) Jstamp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the shoutout Lil Rob! Yes you can bulk with minimal fat gains, it's all about giving your body enough calories to build muscle but not too many to be stored as fat. Every day my calorie expenditure varies so the bodybugg has tremendously helped with being the most accurate. Since you don't have a bodybugg the most important thing I've learned is I burn almost 1,000 calories less on my off days. So my tip is to once you find the amount of calories you need to consume on workout days to gain weight, eat 15-20% less on off days to minimize fat gains.
    2022 Strongman Corp National Champion u200
    4x Oregon's Strongest Man
    BSc in Exercise Science & Nutrition

YouTube - https://youtube.com/@JoeyStampke

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/joeystampke

My Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135732481

nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nyy123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fell like a warrior (ED) to rise up like a God.

That's how I'm approaching my ED past. I'm confident you can do the same.

Originally Posted by Jstamp View Post
    Thanks for the shoutout Lil Rob! Yes you can bulk with minimal fat gains, it's all about giving your body enough calories to build muscle but not too many to be stored as fat. Every day my calorie expenditure varies so the bodybugg has tremendously helped with being the most accurate. Since you don't have a bodybugg the most important thing I've learned is I burn almost 1,000 calories less on my off days. So my tip is to once you find the amount of calories you need to consume on workout days to gain weight, eat 15-20% less on off days to minimize fat gains.
    Feel like a Grand Master just spoke to me haha but thanks man! Means Alot!

Originally Posted by nyy123 View Post
    Fell like a warrior (ED) to rise up like a God.

That's how I'm approaching my ED past. I'm confident you can do the same.
    Thanks man! I'll keep that in my mind! Also Why*aren't*you more green you should be!

Update: Sunday*should*be an interesting day alot of girls want me to hang out with them and go to a park and maybe get some food time to get my flirt on! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooUNdEc1HZM
    This should*brighten*your day or show you how much I love this movie. Hey a true man(teen) watches kid movies!