Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Tips/Advices/Changes to my meals

Background:
    My current stats are 220 lbs, 5'7, early 20's male with experience in doing cardio and weight training as a teenager.
    I used to be about 180 lbs when I entered college. But after some situations and covid, I gained a lot of weight and didn't really work out since.
    For the past couple of months i've been hitting the gym somewhat constantly with a not-so-consistent diet (I would say i kept to my diet 70% of the time)
    My diet for the past year was to keep a balanced meal while very slowly lowering my calories but also enjoying foods. I didn't care much about calorie intake, I cared more about eating healthy and lowering the amount of food i eat.
    I don't eat bad food, i just like to eat a lot of food.

I want to start an official cut. I have some knowledge and experience with diets, foods, meal plan, etc but would love more eyes on if I'm doing it correctly.
    As for my workouts, i'm doing push, pull, leg, chest/back, shoulders/arms, hiking/biking/tennis, and rest (sunday).
    I do cardio at around 4 times a week. I started slowly but i'm currently doing 20 minutes of either incline, cycling, or stairmaster after push,pull, check/back, and shoulders/arm day.

As for my cut diet, I've been doing it for about a month now and seeing some progress but would love to know if something can be changed:

Meal 1 (breakfast): ~420 cal/ 34g P
    80g of oatmeal + 1 scoop of protein

Meal 2 (lunch): ~450 cal/ 50g P
    220g of chicken + 150g of Rice + vegetables (either broccoli, zucchini, or lettuce) p.s i love vegetables

Meal 3 (preworkout meal, i workout at 5:30 everyday so i eat this around 4-4:30): ~350 cal/ 50g P
    220g of chicken + 100g of Rice + vegetables

After workouts, i take shake with some protein, creatine, greens, other supplements (like fiber, glutamine). about 150 calories and 25g of protein.

I'm usually busy when i get home after the gym so i don't have time to eat and decided after shake that i don't eat till next morning.

So overall around 1400 calories and around 160g of protein. Carbs for the day are about 100g and fats are low (mostly from chicken). (i also just recently found out that you don't need to eat 1g of protein per body weight so i've reduce the amount of protein i eat a day from 200g to 160g)

So yes this is very low on calories but also I'm hitting my protein and carb mark. I'm not crazy tired or hungry everyday. This diet has been working for me and for me personally, i can eat the same things every day. it doesn't bother me or make me go crazy. The only thing i'm worried about is that i'm not getting enough calories in. I'm trying to lose fat but maintain my muscle.

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Substitute beef and potatoes for the chicken and rice in meal 2 or 3. Your body will get a different mix of amino acids.
    Current rankings

ElKoeh: Sparrow
    TolerntLacoe: Opossum
    Faithbra: Opossum
    SuicidGriMe: Opossum
    MTpockets: Owl
    Air2Fake: Wesel
    Stefo9: Feret
    Camarja: Raccoon
    TearOfIc: Fox
    Mark1T: Black Labrador retriever
    Paulinanas: Coyote
    Sails: Wlf

Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bilakor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Substitute beef and potatoes for the chicken and rice in meal 2 or 3. Your body will get a different mix of amino acids.
    Is lean ground turkey okay instead of beef for amino acids?

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bilakor View Post
    Is lean ground turkey okay instead of beef for amino acids?
    Possibly, but I doubt it. They are both birds. Can you not eat beef for religious reasons? If that's the case, try mutton.
    Current rankings

Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Possibly, but I doubt it. They are both birds. Can you not eat beef for religious reasons? If that's the case, try mutton.
    Its just as of this moment and my situation, lean ground turkey is cheaper, better calories to protein ratio. But thank you for the tip.

Its just as of this moment and my situation, lean ground turkey is cheaper, better calories to protein ratio. But thank you for the tip.
    There is a festival in my village every year. There is an event called Mutton Bustin'. Small children ride around on the back of muttons. The muttons have a number. People gamble on which child gets first thrown off a mutton.

The correct guessers get 1/2 of the pot. The child that lasts the longest on a mutton gets the other half of the pot.
    Current rankings

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I use ground turkey for this reason, it's about half the price; while the fat content is different I'd say it is a fair substitute. I stir fry it with veggies and it's delicious, use a little G. Hughs sugar free sauce or other low/no sugar sauce and I can eat it daily. 1/lb of turkey is abut $5 and a bag of frozen vegies is $1.5, great meal for cheap.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there's literally no fat in your diet, so try eating some eggs instead of eating the rice/chicken/veggies combo twice