Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987
    I like the other good reads clubbed together. Informative one.

peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100) peter4224 is not very well liked. (-100)
    very interesting this post. Thanks.

MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MadFrogger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone got tips for trying to cut out sugar? im struggling so hard.

god damn suggar addiction. Im at about 20% body fat with a bit of muscle

Registered User maxsmith1234567's Avatar
    maxsmith1234567 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Height 5’5 weight 168 goal to loose fat and gain muscle. My sports nutritionist says I should eat 1900 calories per day and has provided me with a meal plan. He says as long as you eat everything on the sheet everyday you’ll be good. I’m just not used eating healthy and a lot. I could always get 1900 calories with a burger and fries lol.

It’s taking me 3 hours to eat 8oz of meat and potatoes and a cup of veggies. Should it take that long. I have to eat dinner soon the same thing prob will take 2-3 hours to eat and it took me one hour to eat a cup of fruit 3 eggs and ten almonds. Any suggestions to get hungry of to be hungrier??!!

Anyone please help. This is my 4th day of eating this way. I’m weighing in on Sunday.

Thanks

Max.

BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenjiTheGiant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MadFrogger View Post
    anyone got tips for trying to cut out sugar? im struggling so hard.

god damn suggar addiction. Im at about 20% body fat with a bit of muscle
    Yea, I've got the same problem. Do you guys use alternatives which you could recommend?

Jimbotla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BenjiTheGiant View Post
    Yea, I've got the same problem. Do you guys use alternatives which you could recommend?
    i would like to see some alternatives also - will check in in a few days

tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tmaltbie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    QUESTION: Should I be including the calories I burn into my daily calorie goal? For Example: I need 2017 calories today but I go on a run that burns 500 calories (estimated by Nike Run App + Apple Watch) should I then be eating 2517 calories or sticking to 2017?

Background about me for this question:
    My goal right now is to cut body fat from 20% down to 15 or 12%. I'm sure most body builders would tell me I need to bulk right now given my light weight but 1) i'm not really a bodybuilder, I just want to be fit and 2) for my own self confidence I'd really like to just get my body fat down to where I feel good about myself and master my own diet/macros THEN I can attempt a bulk.

Anyway. I am using the website TDEE Calculator (dot) com and based on my info of:
    ~160.5 pounds,
    5ft 9in,
    Age 30,
    Moderate Exercise (I run ~4 days/week, do bodyweight or barbell exercises 3-4 days/week, and core exercises 5-7 days/week. I also bike 4 miles roundtrip to work 5 days/week),
    ~20% body fat (based on looking at photos of men similar height/weight and varying BF%)

TDEE Calc suggested my maintenance calories at ~2500. It also suggested for cutting I subtract 500 for ~2000 calories/day.

I'm using the MyFitnessPal app to track my calories and macros. It also allows me to track exercise and the calories I burn.

Thank you so much for your input.

photo of me to the left is very out of date but relatively close to my look

Mia431997 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lots of great info
    Thanks

belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100) belamy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice post saving the page

HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYMENATOR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Struggling withe the sugar addiction - cans of cocacola.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmaltbie View Post
    QUESTION: Should I be including the calories I burn into my daily calorie goal? For Example: I need 2017 calories today but I go on a run that burns 500 calories (estimated by Nike Run App + Apple Watch) should I then be eating 2517 calories or sticking to 2017?

Background about me for this question:
    My goal right now is to cut body fat from 20% down to 15 or 12%. I'm sure most body builders would tell me I need to bulk right now given my light weight but 1) i'm not really a bodybuilder, I just want to be fit and 2) for my own self confidence I'd really like to just get my body fat down to where I feel good about myself and master my own diet/macros THEN I can attempt a bulk.

Anyway. I am using the website TDEE Calculator (dot) com and based on my info of:
    ~160.5 pounds,
    5ft 9in,
    Age 30,
    Moderate Exercise (I run ~4 days/week, do bodyweight or barbell exercises 3-4 days/week, and core exercises 5-7 days/week. I also bike 4 miles roundtrip to work 5 days/week),
    ~20% body fat (based on looking at photos of men similar height/weight and varying BF%)

TDEE Calc suggested my maintenance calories at ~2500. It also suggested for cutting I subtract 500 for ~2000 calories/day.

I'm using the MyFitnessPal app to track my calories and macros. It also allows me to track exercise and the calories I burn.

Thank you so much for your input.

photo of me to the left is very out of date but relatively close to my look
    Your TDEE is your basal rate + everything you expend in the day including NEAT and exercise. If you want to lose fat, eat below this total (so in your case if you ate 2017 you would lose weight), if you are trying to maintain eat the total (so 2517). if you are trying to gain weight/mass, eat slightly above this total. It's as simple as that

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Your TDEE is your basal rate + everything you expend in the day including NEAT and exercise. If you want to lose fat, eat below this total (so in your case if you ate 2017 you would lose weight), if you are trying to maintain eat the total (so 2517). if you are trying to gain weight/mass, eat slightly above this total. It's as simple as that
    Just as a qualifier for that just remember that any calorie calculation for energy burned, be it using a fitness watch, a treadmill counter etc etc is likely to be highly inaccurate. 500 calories is about an hour's run depending on about a million things such as your weight, running speed, terrain. If you are genuinely running for a full hour then more power to you but i tend to err on the conservative side when estimating calories burned through exercise

NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100) NatalieK3 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks for your advice. I like this thread, bookmarked it

margaretwilcox is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you very much for the help. I started with common syntha 6 but then I started to put on a little weight. And I went to the isolate. We'll see how it goes.

katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) katarina2804 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi everyone,
    Sorry for posting something unrelated to current discussion, but I could really use your help!

I am a PhD candidate at Western Sydney University. For my PhD project, I am developing a new body image questionnaire. For this purpose I am conducting online interviews via Zoom teleconferencing with males who currently have OR previously had either:
    a) eating/body image concerns;
    b) disordered eating;
    OR
    c) eating disorder or muscle dysmorphia diagnosis

The topic of the interview is body image and participants will be asked questions about experience with their own body, thoughts, emotions, and beliefs about one's weight and shape. During the interview, participants do not have to use the Zoom video. The interview will last no more than one hour and you will be reimbursed with $50 AUD giftcard.

This study has been approved by the University's ethics committee board. If you are under the age of 18, you will be given a parental information sheet and parental informed consent (in addition to participant information sheet and participant informed consent) which must be signed on-screen before participation.

If you find yourself in the participant description and are interested in helping me out with research, contact me on my email address:19957210(at)student.westernsydney.edu.au. If you have any questions or doubts, also don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance!

GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100) GregG13 is not very well liked. (-100)
    A Good quick reference and FAQs links specifically for us Newbies.... Thanks man! bookmarked already.

LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LeadingWise has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread contains a good piece of information, thanks for sharing!

pkell36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post The Importance of Calorie Intake and Macronutrients

The biggest mistake that most newbies make is not putting enough emphasis on their nutrition. Nutrition has been proven to be more important than lifting, especially when your goal is to build muscle, gain strength or lose weight.

The amount of calories you consume in a day will determine if you are losing weight, gaining weight or maintaining weight. To find your maintenance calorie intake, multiply your weight by 14,15, or 16 depending on how active you are. If you aren't that active multiply your weight by 14, if you are moderately active (go to the gym 3-4 times a week) multiply your weight by 15 and if you are very active, multiply your weight by 16.

Once you calculate your maintenance calories, either eat in a calorie surplus or deficit depending on your goals. If you want to bulk and gain muscle, eat in a surplus. If you want to lose fat and preserve muscle, eat in a slight deficit (200-400 calories).

Besides calories, you should also be tracking your macronutrients. Macronutrients are the nutritional proponents of food that the body needs for energy and to maintain its systems and structures, this includes building muscle. There are three macronutrients: protein, carbohydrates and fats.

Depending on your goal, you should be consuming certain amounts of each. For example, if you are trying to gain muscle, you should be consisting your diet of mainly protein, followed by carbs and then fats. If you are trying to lose weight, you might want to eat more carbs to ensure your energy and hormone levels stay consistent throughout the cut but you still need a sufficient amount of protein to maintain your muscle mass.

If you need more information on macronutrients, check out the article on the relationship between macronutrients and muscle growth on get me jacked . com

I hope my answer helped!

Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Darkius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too many links. Need cliffs.

rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100) rubelahamed is not very well liked. (-100)
    I was about to say the same thing, but I merely thought you were being sarcastic, lol.

rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100) rheumatogy is not very well liked. (-100)

Rhemotology Clinic

Rheumatology clinic Associates were Founded in 1999 by Dr. Qaisar Usmani, SNS Rheumatology has been providing top-quality Rheumatological medical care to the local communities of Hamilton and Lakewood for over 20 years. Our Rheumatologists have always proven to be the best at what they do and provided high-quality services and care to the patients of Rheumatic diseases that not only enabled them to feel at ease physically but also helped them emotionally and won their hearts.

almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100)

Smile Nutrition newbie

If you're new to the world of nutrition, it can be overwhelming to navigate through all of the information out there.

Start with the basics: Nutrition can be complex, but it's important to start with the basics. Focus on eating a balanced diet that includes a variety of whole foods, such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean protein, and healthy fats.

Understand macronutrients: Macronutrients are the three main components of our diet: carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Understanding how to balance these macronutrients can help you meet your nutritional needs.

Learn about micronutrients: Micronutrients are the vitamins and minerals that our bodies need in small amounts to function properly. Eating a variety of whole foods can help ensure that you're getting the micronutrients you need.

Pay attention to portion sizes: Portion sizes can have a big impact on our overall health. Learning how to estimate portion sizes can help you maintain a healthy weight and meet your nutritional needs.

Get informed about food labels: Understanding how to read food labels can help you make informed choices about the foods you eat. Look for labels that are low in added sugars, saturated fat, and sodium.

Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100) Arnie52 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Is it ok to ask here?

Is there a limit as to how many eggs you may eat per week?

megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100) megonbertra is not very well liked. (-100)
    For this purpose, lie detector tests, also called polygraph tests, are becoming more popular. The idea behind a "lie detector test" is that a person's physical responses to questions can show whether or not they are telling the truth. During a polygraph examination, the subject is hooked up to a battery of monitors that record their vital signs such as skin conductivity, blood pressure, heart rate, and respiration. A person's responses to a series of questions are recorded and afterwards compared to the person's pre-questioning responses. It is commonly assumed that a person is being dishonest if their answers to specific inquiries greatly vary from the norm. Yet, the efficacy of lie detector tests is hotly debated, and there is no conclusive evidence that they are accurate.

almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100) almalakyroyal is not very well liked. (-100)
    Important to note that even if you are trying to lose weight, you still need to consume enough calories to support your body's basic functions and energy needs. This includes consuming enough calories from healthy sources like protein, carbohydrates, and fats, as well as consuming any discretionary calories that may be part of your overall diet plan. Failing to consume enough calories can slow down your weight loss progress and may have negative impacts on your overall health and wellbeing. It is important to work with a qualified healthcare provider or nutritionist to determine an appropriate calorie intake that supports your goals and meets your individual needs.