Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Rule 1: You can never turn a ho into a housewife.

Two stories of significance for me, although there are others where girls were lying (ex: girl said she didn't like this guy in 8th grade and I was into her and then a week later they were dating ZOMG).

Story 1: Dated gf for 1 1/2yrs and she wanted to get married. I didn't think I was ready and never lied about it or lead her on. I broke up with her when I didn't think some problems were going to change. She wanted me back and we f'd around off-and-on and I said if she started dating to just let me know and things would stop. We cared a lot about each other and were very honest about our feelings, etc. But, she never told me when she started doing other dudes. I left to go back to school and came back and in mid-sex I stopped and asked -- to be sure -- if she had been with anyone. She said..."don't ask me that." ZOMG. So, I calmly went to put on some protection and FINISHED THE JOB. Then I rationalized it that I couldn't be angry that she was with other dudes since we weren't together and she said she didn't want to be with them. But, she then lied about this guy she had started dating -- she said it wasn't serious and she didn't like him. She and I sexed another night and I left. The next day things were weird. Guess what? She went and talked to a "guy friend" and I thought she was lying to me again...I checked her phone and the morning after the last time we sexed she was texting him that she missed his kisses. I lost it and left. I just wanted her to be honest and she couldn't. It was pretty tough even though we weren't together...since we practically were "together" for almost 3+ years anyway. Sad thing, she's a great person...but has a lot of self-esteem issues.

Story 2: Dated this girl briefly before moving - we had sort of known each other for ~2 yrs but never really hung out much until the last 2-4 months before I moved. She was RIDICULOUS in bed - which I'm sure she did to compensate for her lack of self-esteem. She wanted to do long distance and I didn't, but I relented. I was getting over the girl in Story 1 and told her I didn't want to be lied to and honesty was #1. Well, I left town. She started partying more and hanging out with friends. She told me not to worry - she was VERY careful about what guy friends she picked. Except this ******* "guy friend" liked her before and she eventually liked him. Anyway, she lied to me and got involved with another ex and hooked up with him either while she and I were still together or immediately after she broke up with me. And then the "friend" I was told not to worry about got together with her. Worst part about it is...their conversation was all over the internet and they didn't hide it when it went down. She uploaded photos of them together and told me it was nothing and their messages to each other were nothing. She was a total bitch and a slut, whatever and a complete coward and could never admit it as she lied and blamed ME for us breaking up. Anyway, complete coward and whore who was a manipulative liar. FFFFuuuark that was hard to watch that **** go down on the internet...life's all good now, but I couldn't believe a person could be that much of a coward/liar/slut/etc/etc.

Dealing with humans like that makes you stronger and better...but I can see how dealing with them turns guys into *******s.

I've had two relatives (both men) who have cheated on their wives. One is now divorced. The other one is still with his wife and she doesn't know. Frankly, I don't know how people do it. I have a close friend who has cheated on his gf of 4 years multiple times, too. I haven't lied before, but I can't imagine ever doing it or cheating like that. It's so destructive and selfish.
    -March 5 2011- ~155lbs
    -June 6 2011- 172lbs
    -Oct 30 2011- 183lbs, 14% bf

Cutting to 170lbs, 7% bf

SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000) SquallFF8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll post mine for others to feel better about what happend to them:

- First longterm g/f (lost virginity to)

- we worked together and actually started the exact same day

- after a month we start dating and begin a relationship

- relationship lasts for 2 years and 3 months (we worked together the entire time...taking breaks together, riding to work together, waiting for each other after work for the other to get off)

- we move in together after 2 years (her idea)

- she had been telling me she wanted to marry me someday, have kids, ect...

- she starts acting all distant after 2 months of living together

- at the very end of the relationship during the "break up" talk, she tells me that she had been talking to her ex b/f who lives in Texas for the past 9 months behind my back

- we still work together, and a month later I find out that she was now in a relationship with this dude she worked with in customer service (guy is 7 years older than her and a complete loser druggie) and she had drove down to Texas to see her ex...but it didn't work out.

- all I did was shake my head in disgust as I thought about all of the hypocrisy and backstabbing

SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SWORN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and this is why i only gf 7/10's.

have nothing to worry about. just flatter them and they'll give you their all.

Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zuggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy shiit at some of the stories..
    I'm from the Land of Blood and Honey

SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Labello View Post
    Was actually a friendship,

had plans to go skiing for a week with this friend i've known for 20yrs, I basically told other ppl I couldnt come with them cause I was going with my friend.

Then suddenly, he meets this girl, nothing special, the guy is beta as phak btw, suddenly he cancels our vacation, because he MIGHT GO (yes might, he wasnt even sure) skiing with this girl he saw ONCE (yes once, literally seen her once). Then ofcourse, the girl, expectantly wasnt much into him and his beta as& so she didnt wanna date anymore.
    He could still go skiing with me, but I guess his 'pride' was in his way of telling me that the girl didnt like him anymore, so he said nothing. Basically meant I was sitting at home the entire Christmas vacation(2 weeks), and HIM TOO, by the way.

the beta **** was de-friended afterwards.
    kinda remind me of my beta ass friend

God's got my back (srs) datboigene's Avatar
    datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) datboigene has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in for later
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Justin Beiber

~VA Crew~

*Scared to put crews in my sig because i might be the only member crew*
    *Put it in my sig anyway crew*
    *Nervous crew*
    *Might delete crews to save face crew*
    *got turned down by guy whom I offered threesome to crew*

Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i saw my ex **** some dude on our bed. I decided to grab a beer from the fridge and tape the sex while drinking my beer.

I sent that **** to all of her family members.

brb Acquiring gains InsanePain11's Avatar
    InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) InsanePain11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    date a girl for 1 year. I loved her and she told me she loved me often. her previous ex contacted me repeatedly telling me she's hooking up with him and lying etc. Didn't believe him and trusted her (was naive). saw signs of cheating, eventually caught her.

Broke up with her immediately and ignored her, which was very difficult. She contact me over and over, crying and apologizing etc but it was a bunch of bull ****.

it fuking sucked so bad/end story.

Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nofearlivelife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ilovejunkfood View Post
    Cliffs

Date girl for 10 months, everything great
    Asks me to marry her, say yes
    That weekend she has 1 night stand
    2 months later I discover what happened
    Kick her out on the spot, move all her furniture into my front yard the next day
    Over 1 year later she randomly calls me to apologize

/csb
    lol why are women so pathetic?

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's some hope for down and out miscers.

Dated girl over fall. Thought she was total package. She gives me the whole "I'm not ready for a relationship b/c of bad breakup, bla bla bla." Dating another guy two weeks later.

I was depressed for a while. Said **** that **** and just went out relentlessly hunting dat poon.

In the last 21 days I've ****ed five different women and have four regular **** buddies. Because I have so many options there is not one shred of that insecurity when I'm with a girl, I could literally care less if I lost my **** buddies, and in so doing it has given me all the power over these girls. Feels good man.jpg

This is how man is supposed to live, with a harem of women, not fawning over some pretentious whore.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    Best friend of 15 years slept with my girlfriend of 5 years.

I mean hoes are gonna ho but wtf bro.

I put him in hospital and was very close to killing him.
    wow just wow

potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) potatoe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Picked up a sniper rifle. Guy comes behind me with a shotgun and kills me. Takes sniper rifle. Betrayed.

TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000) TylerO is just really nice. (+1000)
    Broke up w/ ex. She calls me before I leave on ship for a month and tells me to think about it. I think about it and want her back. I come back from ship and I try to fix things, she's already with another dude. She pretty much switched the mind farking on me. Wen't back on ship for another month and felt like an emo bitch for the longest. Now way to call and fix it. Was the biggest beta **** ever.

2 year w/ long distance for nothing.

Bitches.

Oh and this was all done right before my deployment. She & her new boyfriend even had the nerve to show up to the party I was going to on my first night back from deployment, even when she knew I was gonna be there.

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Walked in on my Ex and my ex-bestfriend f*cking in my bed a couple years ago. Interesting day

Originally Posted by CuriousGM View Post
    Walked in on my Ex and my ex-bestfriend f*cking in my bed a couple years ago. Interesting day
    what happened?

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomer_Pyle View Post
    Idk, one of my best friends is a girl.
    you're either a huge ******* or one of you is a hideous creature(hence why no attraction)....

pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000) pheny is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cliffs
    -Engaged
    -She won't talk to me as of several months ago
    -Feelsdepressingman.jpg
    -Whiskey is my best friend

jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500) jbwrestler is not very helpful. (-500)
    I was with this girl for about a year and a half (we had told each other we loved each other and wanted to go to college together and maybe start a family afterwards etc.) when I found out she had messed around on me so I decided to end it, and move on and start dating someone else, and like a month after I'd starting dating the new girl my ex begged and begged me to let her come over and try and explain and try to fix us and I only gave in cause I figured it'd be a good time to curse her out and kick her out and feel good after she had hurt me.

Anyway, even though I had been under the impression that she had only made out with this one guy once, for some then for some reason when my ex comes over she starts telling me that they had actually hooked up a bunch of times, and she was like bragging about it, and telling me how good he was in that flirty sort of way that girls talk when they're complimenting you sexually or something. She also said that this all took place while we were actually still together. Eventually it gets to the point where she's just rubbing it in my face, basically because she had felt "betrayed" that I left her and found another girlfriend after I found out she cheated on me... It was the only time I ever hit a woman.

I smacked her right across the face and screamed at her to leave... spent like the next two days depressed as all hell.
    Last edited by jbwrestler; 07-24-2011 at 09:58 PM.
    "Anger is a gift" - Ray Emery

Mod-negged for calling scottdonald "fuk ugly" and accusing him of being into gay incest with his uncle

Mod-negged again by memcop simply for getting back into the green after the first mod-negging

swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swolejack5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    you're either a huge ******* or one of you is a hideous creature(hence why no attraction)....
    Seriously? I have a VERY close girl friend, she is EASILY a 9/10- 10/10 according to the goons of this website, but I have no intentions on advancing on her at all, she is a great friend and I always talk to her about issues and whatever may be going on, just because I havent tried to **** her every waking minute doesnt make me a ******* for having a close friend that is a girl.

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nofearlivelife View Post
    what happened?

Me and him had an apartment when I was 17 and he was 18. I run up to Columbus one day to hang out with a buddy that had moved and she wanted to come over while I was finishing up so I just told her to go on over and chill.

Now keep in mind this is a 2 bedroom apartment so he had his own room. Came back to find them going at it in my room. Obviously me and him get into it, I get away with a sore jaw and he loses 2 teeth. Police come etc etc, nothing comes of it. I move out, haven't talked to him since. Know what I'm most mad about in the whole situation? He was f*cking her in the ass and that whore never let me try anal

Although reading the thread I'm seeing girlfriend on best friend action seems to be an epidemic lol

ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibringtheheat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Me and him had an apartment when I was 17 and he was 18. I run up to Columbus one day to hang out with a buddy that had moved and she wanted to come over while I was finishing up so I just told her to go on over and chill.

Now keep in mind this is a 2 bedroom apartment so he had his own room. Came back to find them going at it in my room. Obviously me and him get into it, I get away with a sore jaw and he loses 2 teeth. Police come etc etc, nothing comes of it. I move out, haven't talked to him since. Know what I'm most mad about in the whole situation? He was f*cking her in the ass and that whore never let me try anal

Although reading the thread I'm seeing girlfriend on best friend action seems to be an epidemic lol
    Mother. Of. God. sorryman.jpg
    -March 5 2011- ~155lbs
    -June 6 2011- 172lbs

Cutting to 170lbs, 7% bf

TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000) TechnoRaver is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn I feel bad for all the bros in this threa after reaing the stories. I know it makes you tougher and are good learning experiences but still it really does suck to go through..

damn

infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50) infanite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With the girl for almost two and a half years, she supposedly cheated on me with a football player and her ex. Oh well, she got fat and unattractive anyways, damn whore

To the cold-hearted bitches.

-March 5 2011- ~155lbs
    -June 6 2011- 172lbs

Cutting to 170lbs, 7% bf

monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000) monatu is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread is like 1500 identical posts.

i am lol'ing hard that chicks all over the world pull this same ****ing ****.
    Official Rugby training thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107034291

artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000) artDDP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After two pretty brutal break-ups/betrayals I finally decided to let my balls do the talking during the next disastrous relationship.

GF gives me the long, "I still love you but...etc" speech and then just stares at me waiting for a response.

I scoffed and said, "I'm not going to chase after you." She stormed out.
    Last edited by artDDP; 07-25-2011 at 10:33 PM.
    "Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today's world do not have."--Ronald Reagan

“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.”--Arnold Schwarzenegger

Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000) Regret is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Wow I never knew girls are this heartless. This thread has just made me heartless. Eventually of course I have to trust someone(wife). But for now I trust no one. Seriously thank you guys for these stories
    There are no pacts between lions and men

250+ Always

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -with girl for 1 year.
    -away at soccer tournament
    -she goes to a party
    -then find out the worst thing you could........

found out she had a 4some...with 3 other guys.
    Dah ****? Raged so hard when i found out. she said she had too much to drink and blacked out. laughed in her face. smiled...then proceeded to do nothing. just cut her off completely. didnt say one word to her after that. word spread about what she did. she was known as the school whore. Laughed at her everytime i saw her. was socially outcasted.

Not gonna lie it still bothers me to this day when i think of it. like just imagining 3 other guys with her...while im away...for a weekend...after 1 year. girls are ****ed up.

MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10) MadManlet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -Guy offers me a stick if my girlfriend kisses this dwarf.
    - I said do it ******* (To my girlfriend)
    - She made out with him with passion and did it longer then necessary.
    - Was expecting a peck
    - Was Mad