Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    shredded quads! Hell, everything is looking shredded

Will be waiting to see how you look after you've carbed up! It will be gold Stefan.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by domingochavez View Post
    Yeah bud killed it! Conditioning is looking fantastic, jealous for sure. Considering you're flat also, you should come up trumps on show day.

Enjoy it!
    Thanks brother! I cant wait to see how I look after carb up and totally dropping water (still depleting atm)

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Looking lean bro! What's your carb up plan look like? Leaving it for the day before is risky stuff!
    Cheers man, yeah well Im not in control to be honest, its all up to Ben. We're using this week to see how I respond to this style of carb up, and then will make adjustments for next week. This weekend is a win for both of us, then the real show down occurs!!

Originally Posted by NattyFLEX View Post
    shredded quads! Hell, everything is looking shredded

Will be waiting to see how you look after you've carbed up! It will be gold Stefan.
    Cheers bro! Cant wait myself haha
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    YOU'VE GOT THIS. Using my mustache powers to wish you the best.
    Team Mustache

Follow my contest-prep log. It's mustache friendly!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137576793

Add me on ******** so we can be muscle friends!

http://www.********.com/logan.carrington

buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000) buckeye185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking very lean, good luck this weekend!

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In for results!!!

NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NattyFLEX has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hurry up and update us all Stefan

**Patiently awaiting comp pics

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)

Victory Vlog

I won

Anyway, Ill let the vlog do the talking. Sorry its so dark, nothing I could do unfortunately :/ Oh well, Im sure youll survive lol.

In the Overall Mens Posedown

I will post many many more contest pics, especially those of me in my own division, once Ive received the high quality professional ones from the organisers. The only good photo (not a stupid angle where you cant see anything) is the one my friend took from the judges table. She was a trainee judge and took this during the Overall Mens Posedown. Really useful to see how you look from the judges persepective. The guy on my left (w/ curly hair) is the winner of the Intermediate Men I believe, and the one on my right was the winner of the Novice Tall Men. I think Im holding my own against them The curly hair guy had the most awesome physique! Looked so freaking awesome just standing there relaxed backstage haha.

My winnings

A family friend got lucky and won a bag of protein. She gave it to me as she saw no use for it haha. I now have a lot of protein given I just bought some more too!! The TV (yes I won a freaking tv!) is enormous, but without doubt my favourite thing in this lineup is the trophy

Overall

So I won the Teenage Division which was awesome! Had a good feed tonight, and am preparing myself for the final week of prep, will be going at 1 million miles per hour, aiming to come in better next week, given the standard of competition will improve.
    Last edited by jiveinhere; 09-18-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Big Congratulations! Looking forward to see the pics from the teen class

May i just say that it was a really great and inspiring process following you thru out your prep.

BRING ON NEXT WEEK BABY!

domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50) domingochavez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent job man! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos, boo on not sharing those carb up secrets though :P

What foods did you eat during the day of the show to get you ready for the stage if you don't mind sharing?

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    whoa awesome job mate! You more than held your own against the other competitors!!!!

Looking even more forward to next week! Bring it, son!
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congratulations Stefan!

Not a bad weekend, eh? Mr. Olympia and you win your first show, lol. Awesome!
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Big Congratulations! Looking forward to see the pics from the teen class

May i just say that it was a really great and inspiring process following you thru out your prep.

BRING ON NEXT WEEK BABY!
    Ill try to throw some up tonight if I can

Excellent job man! Can't wait to see the rest of the photos, boo on not sharing those carb up secrets though :P

What foods did you eat during the day of the show to get you ready for the stage if you don't mind sharing?
    Cheers bro! Well my first 2 meals as usual, then just snacked on rice cakes with honey. Then jelly beans while pumping up and just before going on stage. Then because I had to wait around for overall, I had half a meal when I got off stage and then nothing till jelly beans when pumping up again

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    whoa awesome job mate! You more than held your own against the other competitors!!!!

Looking even more forward to next week! Bring it, son!
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    Congratulations Stefan!

Not a bad weekend, eh? Mr. Olympia and you win your first show, lol. Awesome!
    Haha yeah bro, I spent all day Saturday chullin at my mates watching the O, trying to keep my anticipation for Sunday at bay Unfortunately I missed out on watching the finals, given I was on stage, but after prejudging it was pretty clear Phil had it in the bag anyway. My coach told me Phil had won whilst I was chullin, waiting for overall, so I was beaming on stage during the overall hahaha.

Back

So yeah, woke up this morning pretty early as that cheat meal I had last night did not stay in my body for long :P Haha I had a quick pose whilst I was waiting for my eggs to cook, and even though the tan was pretty blotchy, I was actually not too watery at all. I had the morning off uni then only a quick lab, so I was able to rest a bit this morning. But then it was time to crack on...

Back

3 x Cable Row

2 x Parallel Grip Lat Pulldown

3 x Hammer Strength High Row

This was actually pretty full on, and I found I actually had some back DOMS from being on stage yesterday. I didnt go into too much details cause my head was still spinning when I filmed the vlog, but yeah during the Teens Division, we actually did 2 posedowns because there was some confusion with the judges. This meant that when we got off stage we were all breathless and cramping up from all the posing!! My glutes, calves and hamstrings have a little bit of DOMS in fact haha. But yeah, the idea this week is just to repeat last week exactly, and that meant doing some good squeezing and moderately high volume back training today. I liked the parallel grip on the lat pulldown! It really helps stretch out your lats more than the regular grip.

Overall

After this we did 20 mins or so posing practice, but I was still so wrecked from yesterday, so it wasnt too intense. My vascularity was ridiculous!! (no doubt from the cake last night lol). I then did 40 mins cardio, only 4 more cardio sessions until its all over! But yeah, despite being a little bit watery, Im happy with how Im looking, and ready to really step it up this week and get on stage looking even better!! The plan is to repeat exactly what I did last week, and give it my best this weekend. I can honestly say that at the end of this week, Ive done everything within my power to achieve my goals, and even though I was fortunate enough to win last weekend, that doesnt mean shiit going into this show. So now its all about getting up there on Sunday and proving that Im not going to stop when I get comfortable, but when I cant physically go on. So yeah, whether I come 1st or dont even place, whether I beat Kyle or he dominates me, Im going to be able to say I was proud of my efforts this year. Im gonna make damn sure I'll be able to say that...

Straight back on that horse mate nice to see. Will be much the same plan for me lucky I have the Monday after my first show off work.

Your tan wash off mate?

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?!!?

WELL PHUCKING DONE BRAH, SO PROUD OF YOU! Looking forward to next week so much man, I can't wait. I don't know how long I'll be in town for because I may need to go straight back to work on Sunday but I'll let you know when I see you. If not, I'll always have plenty of time to make the drive up and train in the offseason when we're both getting our huge on

Straight back on that horse mate nice to see. Will be much the same plan for me lucky I have the Monday after my first show off work.

Your tan wash off mate?
    The top coat comes off really easily, but the competition colour is a stain so my body is pretty freaking tanned still haha. After Sunday Im gonna try exfoliating, and Ive heard sauna works too because you want to sweat out the tan. Oh well lol

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED OF THIS?!!?

WELL PHUCKING DONE BRAH, SO PROUD OF YOU! Looking forward to next week so much man, I can't wait. I don't know how long I'll be in town for because I may need to go straight back to work on Sunday but I'll let you know when I see you. If not, I'll always have plenty of time to make the drive up and train in the offseason when we're both getting our huge on
    Cheers man, feels pretty unbelievable. But yeah that sounds good man. That way it will be full blown summer too, so not only can we tear up the gym with our offseason energy, but then probs hit up the beach and watch as the bishes flock :P

Okay heres a special treat. The majority of the photos my mum took are horrendous, but this one came out pretty well. Im picking some up from my Dad tomorrow, so hopefully therell be some better ones that he took. This is from my class.

(Im in the middle )

Stay tuned, will post some more in the next few days, then more whenever I receive the cd with all the pics from INBA
    Last edited by jiveinhere; 09-19-2011 at 03:34 PM.

LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50) LoganCL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude. CONGRATS. That's awesome. Can't wait to see more pics!
    Team Mustache

Follow my contest-prep log. It's mustache friendly!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137576793

Add me on ******** so we can be muscle friends!

http://www.********.com/logan.carrington

Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000) Brosevski is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheeky pic.....see what I did there?

Can't wait for sunday bro!!!

Originally Posted by LoganCL View Post
    Dude. CONGRATS. That's awesome. Can't wait to see more pics!
    Thanks my man! Soon I will be the one posting food porn muahaha

Originally Posted by Brosevski View Post
    Cheeky pic.....see what I did there?

Can't wait for sunday bro!!!
    Me neither bro, will be awesome!

So today was just cardio, and yesterday I was super lethargic, so the workout wasnt that impressive, really not worth a write up. Like I said, this week is going to be a replica of last week, so I think theres no point in rewriting everything again. Which means all thats left is......

MORE PICS

With the famous Ben:

With Mum and Dad:

Abs & Thigh:

Front Relaxed (with the dudes from Teens):

Silly Angle Front Relaxed:

Abs & Thigh (in Overall):

These are the only pics that really came out at all unfortunately. Like I said though, hopefully the professional ones will be better. Cant wait to show down this weekend with Kyle haha, although judging from his pics, I think I may get an ass-whooping unfortunately :/ lol will still be fun though!

Looked to be a stand out in the teens

and definetly held your own in the overall! who won the overall??

Awesome shots mate! As was said definitely a stand out in the teen DIV, tan looks awesome as well!

Looked to be a stand out in the teens

and definetly held your own in the overall! who won the overall??
    Thanks man, the dude that won is the one on the right of me. He's competed in the Natural Mr Olympia before and been INBA Mr Australia lol. Check this out. Him on the left:

Awesome shots mate! As was said definitely a stand out in the teen DIV, tan looks awesome as well!
    Thanks bro! Yeah I was really happy with my colour actually

Final Workout

This was just a light whole body workout. Im not gonna bother writing it out because it was pretty uneventful, but I just wanted to talk a bit about how Im feeling right now. I look better now than I did on stage last weekend, so Im anticipating a better package on stage. However, mentally, Im done. Im so glad its all over now, because honestly Ive had enough of feeling skinny, being hungry, grandma workouts, feeling lethargic all day everyday and just everything. Im happy I went through this process and had this experience, and am looking forward to Sunday, irrespective of how I go, but I can honestly say Ive had enough. Im going to take 2012 off competing, and just grow really slowly, staying as lean as possible and then coming back and doing teens again in 2013. During this workout I just felt like shiit and was getting really frustrated because Im fuking sick of "squeezing" and slow movements with grandma weights. I cant wait to get back into some heavy lifting and actually exhausting the muscles.

Im planning on saving some money up and driving down to Melbourne in early January to spend 10 days staying with my family down there, and am really looking forward to that. I will be able to train still, and dieting isnt going to be too hard to maintain either, so it should all be sweet. Im planning on selling the TV I won and using that to finance the trip (mostly). This, along with being able to chill out with my mates, go to the beach on gorgeous days like today (I cant now because I have a fuked up blotchy fake tan all over me) and just having bodybuilding as part of my life rather than engulfing all other aspects are what Im really looking forward to. I realise now that I enjoyed myself the most when I lived my life and bodybuilding was something I did as well. I enjoyed training, dieting and everything else much more when it was like that, and I made the best progress because it was more sustainable. Im planning on making that the tone of this summer, which has potential to be extremely fun and productive.

Dont get me wrong, the reverse diet will still be strict, Ill still do cardio, and Ill still look to improve my physique through training balls to the wall, but I am fuking sick of this style of prep controlling my life and not giving me any form of variety, which will change immediately. As much as I love Ben and thank him for everything, this style of dieting is horrendous and unnecessarily difficult. In my next log, which will be an offseason one, I will be posting loads of food porn, recipes, videos, pics and shiit thats a bit more interesting!!

Me and Kyle will do a joint V-LOG after our show, and will be hanging out a bit over the next few days which should be chull as fuk. Stay tuned my hombres

Hey mate sorry to hear your not enjoying this last part of the process! I think if your peak protocol was a bit different you might be having some more fun! You are still depleting until tomorrow I take it? So glad I finished depleting yesterday and am now just chilling with my time off from work, enjoying the carb up process.

Your post show plan sounds solid but you should definitely be out there enjoying life being 18 and all

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like a good summer coming up for you. Welcome to Melbourne, the city of not so much sun haha!
    Looking lean and awesome as phuck + summer = win!

May I ask, what about this prep didn't you like? I mean, prep isn't really going to differ very much from person to person.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

Hey mate sorry to hear your not enjoying this last part of the process! I think if your peak protocol was a bit different you might be having some more fun! You are still depleting until tomorrow I take it? So glad I finished depleting yesterday and am now just chilling with my time off from work, enjoying the carb up process.

Your post show plan sounds solid but you should definitely be out there enjoying life being 18 and all
    Yeah brosef, cant wait for it! Carb up is tomorrow night, but Ill be spending the day preparing meals for Monday and Tuesday haha

Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Sounds like a good summer coming up for you. Welcome to Melbourne, the city of not so much sun haha!
    Looking lean and awesome as phuck + summer = win!

May I ask, what about this prep didn't you like? I mean, prep isn't really going to differ very much from person to person.
    Im really looking forward to going down there. I used to go and visit family heaps but havent been in ages, so am very keen. Ill be driving down too, so that when Im there Ill be a bit more independent.

As far as the prep thing, I think its been the choice and lack of variety of food. The fact that I havent eaten red meat in 3 months, had any dairy at all in 3 months and just been having the exact same meals, without any changes has really really taken its toll. I did some shopping today for the food Im going to cook tomorrow (for monday and tues) and realised that I couldve been having meals with less fat, less carbs and the same protein, whilst actually being full at the end of a meal. Right now my meals of chicken, broccoli and sweet potato leave me still hungry after each meal, but if Id had say a kangaroo steak and beans/broccoli/carrot etc, I couldve had much bigger serves, had less fat, and less carbs, which I could fill with a rotation of sources. As much as I appreciate Bens help, the diet is one thing that has taken the biggest toll on me mentally, and I believe unnecessarily so.

Definitely the best thing about my prep has been unlimited food sources. Hell I had 8 roses chocolates for breakfast one morning.

You will love IIFYM style dieting as it works on and offseason.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Totally understand the feeling bro. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and think "okay, I've done it, now am I satisfied yet or do I want more?" You're lucky you've been able to make a decision, unlike some of us

Do you think you'll be doing your own prep next time now that you know you don't have to be so strict on your food choices, and that being so rigid has also been a bit of a mental hindrance for you? I think you'd benefit greatly from a stack of red meat during prep man, I honestly believe it's one of the main reasons why I never got hungry or sick of my foods.

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    Me and Kyle will do a joint V-LOG after our show, and will be hanging out a bit over the next few days which should be chull as fuk. Stay tuned my hombres
    Fuuuaarrkk can't wait for this! See you soon brah.

This is your weekend Stefan

Have a good day and enjoy the experience!