Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000)

secrets of our industry

I miss that old thread, learned alot from it. So I'll start off a new one:

Auto Industry, I worked in the collision and routine car services department.

-the company that I worked for was based off of honesty and loyalty, so we never lied about cars having problems. If it didn't, we would tell you and tell you to leave. However, beware of the repair shops that like to lie and take your money. And there are ALOT. A smart thing to do is to take your car to various different shops for free estimates and see what they say
    -you do not need to have an oil change every 3000 miles. Try 6000, and for newer cars, even 8000
    -learn how to change your own oil. Do it the first time, and you will know how to do it the rest of your life, saving alot of cash. It is retardedly easy.
    -my pr for quickest oil change is 8 min on a 99 honda accord, including checking tire pressure. that means I make about 10 bucks in 8 minutes
    -most mechanical repairs will require a test drive before being handed back to the customer. I won't take your car out for drag races, but I like to see which of my test cars go from 0 to 40 the quickest.
    -i can smell the weed
    -hispanics take pride in their car, thus why you see so many of them are riced out. they don't care you are hating on their stickers
    -not surprising, but women are generally stupid when it comes to cars
    -if your ac is not cold, it costs less than 20 bucks to fix, 80% of the time. People usually don't want to check for an estimate because they think it will cost alot
    -if you drive an american car, we will hate you. They are much harder to work on than hondas or toyotas, yet it costs an equal amount to fix
    Last edited by lankyguy; 07-24-2011 at 01:06 AM.

TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TINutrition has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dr Oz is underwritten by wholefoods (srs)

seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) seandotcom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in4intredastingresponses
    B.S. in Computer Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona, 2013.
    repping fellow engineers, tournament paintballers, and lovers of deathcore/hardcore.

**Los Angeles MISC Crew**

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how often does synthetic oil have to be changed? i heard 10,000 miles.

lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000) lankyguy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ironstrife View Post
    how often does synthetic oil have to be changed? i heard 10,000 miles.
    If your car engine burns alot of oil(common in sports cars with alot of mileage), you don't even need to change it most of the time. just keep refilling it and making sure its enough. If your car is fairly new, 10,000 is fine.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IT/Helpdesk

-we talk **** about all customers after and during phone calls. sometimes I'm in the middle of reading or posting, get a call, will put the guy on hold, cuss him out, then fix his problem.
    -we don't know everything, we just look for answers
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    finance/stockbrokerage

-the fees you pay for your mutual fund accounts are a complete idiot tax on you, managers know this and lol @ you when you dump money into mutual funds
    -the government departments make up numbers for economic reports to influence the prices you pay on stocks, then revises the numbers closer to real life later but nobody cares

investments

-if you are trying to copy someone else through something they are selling you (book/course), 95% of the time it doesn't work IRL but people 30-45yrs old love to buy this shiit non-stop, I have even thought about making some to get in on this free $
    -with a few hours of work a month, you could effectively add +25% to your yearly income, nobody wants you to do this because they want to keep you working away for as long as possible
    -if you are investing yourself and mad about prices on deals that go through, people frontrun the deals every single time in the options market but I think the SEC has 12 people on staff to look for these, so they never get caught
    -the average investor is so far behind timewise in terms of where the markets are that people use the confidence of investors as an opposite signal of when to get in/out of the markets, example- when 60% of investors are bullish, smart big $ is selling and things are more probable to go down
    -not really a secret, but if you didn't know and only read shiit on the news, and now you blame the government in the financial crash of 08, if the government hadn't stepped in things would've been at least 50x worse and possibly could've destroyed America (srs)

hedge funds

-anything we want to do for fun we write off as a business expense, I've seen/heard of hookers, strippers, coke, cars, and a "secretary" to blow one guy every day all written off as business expenses
    however overall this can still be the best place for your $ and those things are deserved bonuses, u mad?
    -i doubt anyone or very few people here have $ in a hedge fund, but if you or your parents do and you're one of the kind of people that call every week to check up, we fukcing hate you. Stop calling, we won't tell you shiit and really hate you for it. The calls are usually on speaker phone and everyone makes fun of you and talks about what a scared phaggot you are
    - all these groups lol @ people who believe in buy-and-hold, even mutual funds are adjusting portfolio holdings every day, buy & hold is for the birds
    - a lot of hedge funds rapidly adopted black box "computer high frequency trading" boxes to try to keep up with competing funds, almost nobody knows wtf these computers are programmed to do, and the amount of times they do shiit they "shouldnt have" is amazing, this happens because they are all programmed by people who have no idea of the real world function and all the programs are based off the same original progams

investment banks

-complicated, but the govt literally hands money to some of these institutions because they can, in return, obama's campaign donations from wall st are even higher than the first time he ran, and they were high then too
    -the bills that the government is passing after the financial crisis which are supposed to protect the 'average american' are actually designed to hurt the average consumer and benefit banks, bankers know this and lol @ you
    -not really a secret, but when we hear about how mad people are at CEO, banker, or trader pays we lol @ you because you have no idea wtf you're talking about and no idea how the pay is earned. To contrast this, a guy I know who went to the public sector of regulation from the private finance world just saved the government/us taxpayer $16million and got a $1,500 bonus, and you wonder why nobody cares about finding fraud lol

retail stock accounts (you do it yourself on etrade/ameritrade/etc)

-all above groups lol @ you because you think you're getting around the idiot tax of mutual funds, the amount of games played on the opening and closing when retail accounts put "buy on open" or "buy on close" orders is insane and happens daily, they'll take ~.20% from you just based on the ****ty execution prices you get. And they seriously do lol @ you when this happens
    -stock prices are intentionally driven through areas where you put your protective stop-loss orders, every group I listed above knows exactly where you put it, and they all are more than happy to work together, trigger your stops, buy the stock from you, and run it up after you're out. Same thing happens when you are sold stocks at new highs, they take it off your hands when it falls and you get shaken out, then gun it higher
    -if you buy physical metals, all the above groups lol @ you again because of the premium you buy it at and the discount you'll have to sell it at. Again, there's ways we/they do it to make actual $, but when we hear statistics about people stocking up on physical gold or silver, it usually gives everyone a nice lol (srs)
    Last edited by Caesar735; 07-24-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

-sometimes when im bored at a stoplight, i like to go through other peoples stuff in their glove, console, or whatever. however i have never stolen anything, even a stick of gum
    -euro cars definitely have the best stock stereo. Volvos ftw
    -i had a coworker who used our vacuum to suck up coins in peoples car floors and then go to coin star afterwards
    -japanese cars have the least problems after 100k miles
    -mustangs have crappy interiors
    -jap cars are always better overall(inb4 storm)
    -tire leaks are pretty common and can be fixed at home with ease.
    -washing cars with dish soap is fine.
    -newspapers are the best material to use to clean your windshield/windows

Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    finance/stockbrokerage

-the fees you pay for your mutual fund accounts are a complete idiot tax on you, managers know this and lol @ you when you dump money into mutual funds
    -the government departments make up numbers for economic reports to influence the prices you pay on stocks, then revises the numbers closer to real life later but nobody cares

investments

-if you are trying to copy someone else through something they are selling you (book/course), 95% of the time it doesn't work IRL but people 30-45yrs old love to buy this shiit non-stop, I have even thought about making some to get in on this free $
    -with a few hours of work a month, you could effectively add +25% to your yearly income, nobody wants you to do this because they want to keep you working away for as long as possible
    -if you are investing yourself and mad about prices on deals that go through, people frontrun the deals every single time in the options market but I think the SEC has 12 people on staff to look for these, so they never get caught
    useful information here, im a major in finance
    Last edited by lankyguy; 07-24-2011 at 01:25 AM.

YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YellowOnYellow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subbed. In on useful info
    *Lone Star Crew*
    Texas A&M Engineering

Reps fellow Aggies on sight
    If you change mine, I'll change yours...nomisayian?
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Number of times banned: 3

Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Worked the graveyard shift as a janitor for an office and some of the people I worked with would take small stuff they saw lying around people's desks i.e Candy,change and etc...Don't leave **** lying around or they'll take your ****.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    grocery -

the freshest products are always on the bottom/on the back
    when we say we're going to check the back for your desired product - we just go back and munch on the grapes for a while and then come back and say we don't have it, without looking at it. i did it everyday for like half a year

UPS

your box is thrown, stepped on, dropped and squashed just for ****s and giggles. if your box isn't lucky enough to survive and we have to retape it then we'll looking at it and **** around.

don't wanna start on restaurants, if i would you would never go to one.

Originally Posted by Henchman21 View Post
    Worked the graveyard shift as a janitor for an office and some of the people I worked with would take small stuff they saw lying around people's desks i.e Candy,change and etc...Don't leave **** lying around or they'll take your ****.
    wouldn't people notice though? I notice when I come to work the next day and I only have half a bag of skittles

dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dhfootball92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DriveMyWhey View Post
    Story time!!!
    I Rep Back Always

Socal Brah

ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    finance/stockbrokerage
    so what do those few hours entail?

Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500) Henchman21 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by lankyguy View Post
    wouldn't people notice though? I notice when I come to work the next day and I only have half a bag of skittles
    They only take a little bit at one time so you wouldn't notice

Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so what do those few hours entail?
    because I genuinely want to help people break out of the ****ty work/eat dinner/sleep/wake up/repeat cycle, within the next month or two I will start a thread on this in here and for people with the determination to do what I say, they can expect good things

Ҋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000) Jackslap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Healthcare:

-Most nurses are incredibly lacking in common sense and are VERY lazy. Many I know don't even quite know who their patients are for the shift until WELL after shift change.

-Operating rooms aren't as clean as you'd think they should be

-Too many regulating agency's affect how well or how not so well a hospital can operate.

-Hospitals that claim non-profit are still doing things for the money. Sure it doesn't go toward typical FOR profit type things, but believe me, they still count every bean and try and push as many patients out as fast as possible to make room for the new

-Dr's order WAY too many diagnostic exams to be done unecessarily. Most of them are doing it to cover their own asses due to the highly litigious society we live in. CT scans do cause cancer. The rate is low, but they still do CAUSE cancer. And MD's order them like they are going out of style. Kid falls and hits his head, you bring to ER even though kid seems fine, BAM CT scan of head.

-Often diagnostic imaging exams are done simply to appease insurance companies. Go to MD about shoulder pain and expect an MRI? Nope, you'll get unecessary x-rays done first to PROVE that you need the MRI even though your symptoms are clearly needing an MRI scan.

-All surgeons are NOT created equal. In fact, some are downright incompetent.

-MD's like their asses kissed at all times the same as officers in the military. And just like those officers, not many of them deserve it.

TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeddySchorr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    grocery -

when we say we're going to check the back for your desired product - we just go back and munch on the grapes for a while and then come back and say we don't have it, without looking at it. i did it everyday for like half a year

UPS

your box is thrown, stepped on, dropped and squashed just for ****s and giggles. if your box isn't lucky enough to survive and we have to retape it then we'll looking at it and **** around.

wtf mayyyyne ?!

Originally Posted by Jackslap View Post
    Healthcare:

-Most nurses are incredibly lacking in common sense and are VERY lazy. Many I know don't even quite know who their patients are for the shift until WELL after shift change.

-Operating rooms aren't as clean as you'd think they should be

-Too many regulating agency's affect how well or how not so well a hospital can operate.

-Hospitals that claim non-profit are still doing things for the money. Sure it doesn't go toward typical FOR profit type things, but believe me, they still count every bean and try and push as many patients out as fast as possible to make room for the new

-Dr's order WAY too many diagnostic exams to be done unecessarily. Most of them are doing it to cover their own asses due to the highly litigious society we live in. CT scans do cause cancer. The rate is low, but they still do CAUSE cancer. And MD's order them like they are going out of style. Kid falls and hits his head, you bring to ER even though kid seems fine, BAM CT scan of head.

-Often diagnostic imaging exams are done simply to appease insurance companies. Go to MD about shoulder pain and expect an MRI? Nope, you'll get unecessary x-rays done first to PROVE that you need the MRI even though your symptoms are clearly needing an MRI scan.

-All surgeons are NOT created equal. In fact, some are downright incompetent.

-MD's like their asses kissed at all times the same as officers in the military. And just like those officers, not many of them deserve it.

I don't know why, but out of all the industries, I expect the healthcare one to have the most dirty secrets.

Maybe it's just your location. I've had many boxes comes in pristine condition.

I seriously don't understand this either. All my shipped boxes come perfectly fine. Yet in the other thread, the biggest issue was shipped packages being mistreated.

UPS

Maybe it's just your location. I've had many boxes comes in pristine condition.

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)
    grocery -

UPS

wtf? my UPS boxes are always in better shape then USPS boxes
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Originally Posted by Mofood View Post
    wtf? my UPS boxes are always in better shape then USPS boxes
    this, thank god

Ҋ

bump. anyone else?

COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) COBBER is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Explain...
    Strength is more useful than weakness.

█──█ U Sqwot m8 █──█

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is it necessary to drive with 4 wheels?

Originally Posted by paylowsore View Post
    Is it necessary to drive with 4 wheels?
    depends how much you value your life. I don't want to be on a bike at a stoplight one day and I get ran over by some dumb bish behind me because she was texting

corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) corozco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tax Preparation

Only giving the customer a final refund amount net of ass raping fees.

Client: "Wow a $2,000 refund? Nice!, how much will I have to pay you guys?"

Me: "It's already included no need to worry about that, you get money and don't spend a penny"

Client: "Wow you guys are great"

BRB $400 fee on 5 minute return.
    Florida Gulf Coast University Powerlifting

**MISC Strength Crew**
    **MISC Firearms Crew***
    **MISC Anti-Phaggotry Crew**
    ***Brings Pen and Paper to the Gym Crew***

1k+

SQUATZ AND OATZ

WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WreckEmTT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hospitals charge 3x the price of whatever drug you're getting is actually worth.
    Short Shorts Illuminati

Rightousness in Wrath Shugga_Free's Avatar
    Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shugga_Free has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reserved for later
    I used to be in cool crews

MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50) MidgitoFlex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed
    www.getstrong.tv
    I create videos once a week about getting stronger physically and mentally