Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
    jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    KILLED IT TODAY!!!!!!! So happy to end the competition on a positive note.

Did the 1,000 rep challenge today. Total time was 1 hour 55 minutes. The last time I did this I completed it in 2 hours and 25 minutes. So after a few months I was able to improve my time by 30 minutes...very excited about this.

Preworkout - 1.5 scoops of Juggernaut with 1 scoop of Carnocre

Started with a super set of squats and pull-ups: 10 reps each then switch
    Then Russian twists and calf raises: 30 reps each then switch, ended with 10 reps each
    Next was push-ups and leg raises: 10 reps each then switch

After that things started to get really hard.....at this point I had been going 50 minutes

Shoulder press and dips: 10 reps each on the dips, but had to do 5 reps each on the press (just killed me)
    After this I did straight high pulls for 10 reps each with short breaks in-between
    Weights were getting pretty had by now so I went ahead and ran a 7.36 mile
    Came back and did 15 rep sets of the bent over rows with a set of 10 to finish it off.

Postworkout - 3 scoops of Universal Torrent

Finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ghost arm, don't know why???)

WHAT?????????????? 30 MINUTES FASTER, I CAN DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my search for the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak...
    ___________________________________________woo woo woo you know it bro

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137206233&welcome=true

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    Ok, going to attach some pics of my heart rate monitor and the paper I used to take notes. Prob cant read my chicken scratch though, lol. I have the circuits I was using with some exceptions. Like I stopped towards the end of dips/pulls and went and did the run. Also during BB rows and twists I had gotten twists done a lot earlier so then brought in laying leg raises to pair up with BB rows which left me tri setting OH presses, dips and pulls...i was hurting. lol.

First:
    Juggernauts Performance
    Mixability 9/10 - Good
    Taste 9/10 - Tasty
    Energy 9/10 - Felt like it blasted me through 1k rep challenge
    Focus 10/10 - Felt rather focused today helping me get it done!
    Pump 9.5/10 - My whole body was pumped!
    Thoughts on Infinite Labs Juggernaut:
    Helped me get through the gruelling 1k rep challenge for sure! I felt driven and wanted to finish this challenge even with my nagging issues, herniated disk and hurt ankle!

Pics quality is sucking...

U can see the total time on the bottom of the pics.

Heres the notes. i did change up the circuits around as people were on things. Like I did dips and chins last with running 2nd last but dips/chins were also started before running.

This one is the zones I was in and how long. zone 1 is something like hbpm 108-12x, 2 is 12x-13x and 3 is over 13x.

Here are the cals if you can see it, 1151 I think and vo2 is at 11% That 11%...well ive never seen that low before! lol

This one is avg and max hbpm, 150 and 170! 170 i think was on squats setted with pushups...killer!
    Awesome Work TJ!!! Gotta Love It bro !!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jacobshuford View Post

Did the 1,000 rep challenge today. Total time was 1 hour 55 minutes. The last time I did this I completed it in 2 hours and 25 minutes. So after a few months I was able to improve my time by 30 minutes...very excited about this.

Then Russian twists and calf raises: 30 reps each then switch, ended with 10 reps each

After that things started to get really hard.....at this point I had been going 50 minutes

Shoulder press and dips: 10 reps each on the dips, but had to do 5 reps each on the press (just killed me)
    After this I did straight high pulls for 10 reps each with short breaks in-between
    Came back and did 15 rep sets of the bent over rows with a set of 10 to finish it off.

Although I already commented on this in your log Awesome Work Jacob!!! And the Ghost Arms are pretty sweet bro.
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job Jacob and TJ (not sure how I missed yours before TJ). I will update and post new charts next week. Don't forget - I'm still going to try to organize a final challenge for all JUGGERNAUTS who completed their 12 weeks - maybe we can get a Rep to throw in a random prize to be chosen from all the people who complete the challenge - (Justin/Keith/John/Jordan???)
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

paopao928 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    really a big challenge. but only if you have the persistance, u can get it

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That is awesome Jacob!!! A 30 min improvement is tremendous!!! Great job and great finish! Are we going to see another 30 mins by Christmas?

jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jacobshuford has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Great job Jacob and TJ (not sure how I missed yours before TJ). I will update and post new charts next week. Don't forget - I'm still going to try to organize a final challenge for all JUGGERNAUTS who completed their 12 weeks - maybe we can get a Rep to throw in a random prize to be chosen from all the people who complete the challenge - (Justin/Keith/John/Jordan???)
    This sounds awesome, I'm in!

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    That is awesome Jacob!!! A 30 min improvement is tremendous!!! Great job and great finish! Are we going to see another 30 mins by Christmas?
    haha that would be great!!!
    I'm on my search for the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak...
    ___________________________________________woo woo woo you know it bro

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137206233&welcome=true

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ****************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*********************************
    JUGGERNAUT Cracked the top now at number 46 OUT OF 12,000 products soon to be number ONE, JUGGERNAUT WAS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO GO THE DISTANT AND OUT MUSCLE EVERY OTHER PRE WORK OUT DRINK, WHILE OTHER PRODUCTS MAKE MANY CLAIMS, WHEN IT COMES TO RELIABILITY AND SAFETY, THEY ALWAYS FALL SHORT ON THERE PROMISES, JUGGERNAUT WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN, JUGGERNAUT IS A MASSIVE INEXORABLE FORCE THAT CRUSHES WHATEVER IS IN ITS PATH, everyone who enters this contest and who consistent with their regiment is now a "JUGGERNAUT"

**I Am Juggernaut**

"A Juggernaut is a unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. We will stop at nothing to reach our genetic potential."
    This is a group of people who all share the same mentality, we will stop at nothing to reach our goals. We are Juggernauts!

post you photos if your a juggernaut......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ****************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*********************************
    JUGGERNAUT Cracked the top now at number 46 OUT OF 12,000 products soon to be number ONE, JUGGERNAUT WAS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO GO THE DISTANT AND OUT MUSCLE EVERY OTHER PRE WORK OUT DRINK, WHILE OTHER PRODUCTS MAKE MANY CLAIMS, WHEN IT COMES TO RELIABILITY AND SAFETY, THEY ALWAYS FALL SHORT ON THERE PROMISES, JUGGERNAUT WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN, JUGGERNAUT IS A MASSIVE INEXORABLE FORCE THAT CRUSHES WHATEVER IS IN ITS PATH, everyone who enters this contest and who consistent with their regiment is now a "JUGGERNAUT"

**I Am Juggernaut**

"A Juggernaut is a unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. We will stop at nothing to reach our genetic potential."
    This is a group of people who all share the same mentality, we will stop at nothing to reach our goals. We are Juggernauts!

post you photos if your a juggernaut......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Sweet pic Joe... You are looking Awesome there with the Sledge Hammer and Infinite Labs Rockin' supplements... Gotta Love It!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part I of XI

Doing the JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge.
    The 100 Squats Challenge. I of XI.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

There are two ways of exerting one's strength... one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part II of XI

The 100 Chin-Ups Challenge. II of XI.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

It is not Intelligence alone that brings success, but also the drive to succeed, the commitment to work hard, and the courage to believe in yourself. Know that your dreams must come from your heart's deepest desires. Only then will the barriers come down before you. To know your heart, you must know yourself. You are who you decide to be, not who other people decide for you to be. Be noble. Stand on the higher ground. Create your life and then go out and live it.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part III of XI

The 100 Russian Twists Challenge. III of XI... with a little Twist of my own
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gah!!! Just remembered I haven't done anything with the video from my 1000 rep challenge yet. 11 parts Kevin? Yep...I'd have to do some serious editing or load up that many parts also. Good to see you finally taking this on. I know you were anxious to get to it.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CATFISH CHALLENGE

Completed the Catfish Challenge today - without a doubt this was the best pump I ever got from a workout. Doing the 50 reps first really got the blood flowing and made you really have to work on the heavier sets.

Started the morning with 2 cups of oatmeal w/raisins and cinnamon. Had my normal morning supplements then 1 1/2 scoops of JUGGERNAUT w/1 scoop Con-Crete (Rapberry Lemonade JUGGERNAUT w/Blue Raspberry Con-Crete - tasted pretty good - a little too sweet - but tasted good). Mixed up two bottles of Body Mortar - one had 1/2 scoop of JUGGERNAUT.

This first set of numbers represent my warm up of 50 consecutive reps - the second set represents 50 reps done in multiple sets - most were 5 x 10 with a few exceptions.

Shoulder Press 45lbs x 50 115 x 30 95 x 20 7,600 lbs
    Shruggs 85lbs x 50 165 x 50 9,200 lbs
    Bench 85lbs x 50 165 x 20 155 x 30 12,200 lbs
    Curls 35lbs x 50 75 x 50 5,500 lbs
    OH Tricep Ext 35lbs x 50 75 x 50 5,500 lbs

Headed to the power rack and it was being used so I took a needed break. Started the 2nd bottle of Body Mortar with JUGGERNAUT - drank about 1/2 of it.

Deadlifts 65lbs x 50 145 x 50 10,500 lbs
    Bent Delt Row 45lbs x 50 115 x 50 8,000 lbs
    Squats 65lbs x 60 145 x 20 135 x 30 10,200 lbs (running out of steam)
    Calf Riase 100lbs x 50 200 x 50 10,500 lbs
    Crunches BW x 50 35 x 50 1,750 lbs

Got to the gym at 8:25 - finished up at 10:48.
    TIME = 2 hours 23 Minutes - Total Weight Lifted 80,950

Got home and took my MASSPORT and Vanilla Whey with 5 grams Glutamine added. This was hard but a lot different than the other challenges - Never felt like puking during this like I did during the other challenges. Weight was lower than I wanted - but still pretty happy I finished all the reps.
    Haven't been on in a long time and was very happy to hear you completed my challenge! Also was very proud of you for winning the First I am juggernaut challenge! Keep up the good work everyone! More to come from me in the future.
    This is my new progression/workout/pic/video blog!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138661173&p=786436533#post786436533

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135133971
    This was my juggernaut challenge page

Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Necrocanis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kmmaupin View Post

1000 REP CHALLENGE CATFISH STYLE AS
    PRESCRIBED!!

I do not even know what to say about this. I went into this challenge thinking I can handle it. Turns out I can, but it took everything I had. I am ok with that. The weights suggested were spot on and I really could feel the muscles burning. I did the best I could to make the exercises with minimal sets as possible.

I really want to dedicate this workout to all the Juggernauts who had to drop out of the challenge for legitimate reasons. Things dont always work out the way we would like but we all have to remember that it happens for a reason.

10 Minute warm up
    Start time 1940
    Seated Shoulder Press:
    Warm up Barx50
    115lbsx20x11x10x10

BB Shrugs:
    Warm up 95lbsx50
    1x165lbsx50

Bent Over BB Pulls
    Warm up 65lbsx50
    115lbsx25x25

Flat BB Bench Press
    Warm Up 65lbsx50
    165lbsx20x15x15

EZ Bar Bicep Curl
    Warm up: Barx50
    50lbx15x15x15x10

EZ Bar Triceps Ext (Overhead)
    Warm Up: Barx50
    50lbsx12x12x11x10x5

BB Deadlift:
    Warm up: 65lbsx50
    165lbsx12x12x11x12x3

Standing Calf Raises
    Warm up: Barx50
    225lbsx20x15x15

BB Squats
    Barx50
    145lbsx20x15x15

Decline Weighted Crunches
    Warm Up: BWx50
    35lbsx10x10x10x5x5x5x5x10

Finish 2205
    Total Time 2hours 25 minutes

WORKOUT SUMMARY [/center]

I am 100 percent sure that if I didnt have any supps for this challenge I might have died. This is a grueling event and it isnt for the weak hearted. You will really have to dig deep to finish this. I took 2 scoops of juggernaut after my 10 minute warm up and got to work! I brought along my new IL T shirt and some amazing Infinite Force that I really feel was helping me to keep pushing through each rep. In the beginning this challenge may seem not that bad. It is the finish that really pushes you to the limit. Having to do deadlift the squat really messed with me. Those are two big exercises I dont do on the same day, so to do them was a bit of a challenge to say the least. Not to mention the Decline crunches. It may seem easy but doing everything else prior to this, I was beat. It took everything I had to do a single crunch. Amazing workout though. I think this is my longest workout of the challenge.

[center]
    Thank you for completing the workout! I see how you did so good at it as well! Can I borrow your spotter for the next time I try a challenge? JK, but really an awesome vid. Music really adds to it as well lol.

Ahhhhh! Felt good having to update this again - it's been a while.

Just noticed bill that you have the wrong info up on my catfish challenge. Not to be a stickler, and I know what happened lol. I forgot to put in my lat pulls, but corrected it in post #95 seen below. So the time is right but the weight lifted is off. With the addition of the lat pulls I actually lifted 100850 lbs during that grueling workout. I'm gonna give this a try again soon, maybe along with the other challenges. It was fun to read back through your thread bro. Great motivation for all the juggernauts! I lost a tremendous amount of strength over the last few months, barely getting any rest and working 7 days a week for an average of 80 hours a week worked. Barely have found time, energy or motivation to workout at all, but have slowly been getting back into the swing of things as I actually have one day off per week now lol.

Originally Posted by Necrocanis View Post
    Oops! Forgot lat pulls did them right after shrugs!
    65x50
    115x15
    115x15
    115x10
    115x5
    115x5 =9000 lb+ 91850=100850 lbs! Yay I did break 100k! And puts me at around 101 lbs average per rep!
    This is my new progression/workout/pic/video blog!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138661173&p=786436533#post786436533

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135133971
    This was my juggernaut challenge page

Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    Gah!!! Just remembered I haven't done anything with the video from my 1000 rep challenge yet. 11 parts Kevin? Yep...I'd have to do some serious editing or load up that many parts also. Good to see you finally taking this on. I know you were anxious to get to it.
    Oh Yea... Definitely had a Blast for sure Steve!!! The editing was not hard at all though. I did these videos RAW. So all I really had to do is review them, and upload them. Yea, ok. I did edit a little bit, however, very minimal. I really didn't need to. Well, I have them all uploaded to You Tube now. So I will post them as I get the time to do so. For now, it is way late, and I need to get some sleep now! I am looking forward to seeing your videos. I know you are pretty creative and witty
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Life is not measured by
    the number of breaths we take,
    but by the moments
    that take our breath away.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part IV of XI

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
    Kevin Mattson doing the JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge through Bodybuilding.com and INFINITE LABS.
    The 100 Push-Ups Challenge IV of XI.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Necrocanis View Post
    Thank you for completing the workout! I see how you did so good at it as well! Can I borrow your spotter for the next time I try a challenge? JK, but really an awesome vid. Music really adds to it as well lol.

Just noticed bill that you have the wrong info up on my catfish challenge. Not to be a stickler, and I know what happened lol. I forgot to put in my lat pulls, but corrected it in post #95 seen below. So the time is right but the weight lifted is off. With the addition of the lat pulls I actually lifted 100850 lbs during that grueling workout. I'm gonna give this a try again soon, maybe along with the other challenges. It was fun to read back through your thread bro. Great motivation for all the juggernauts! I lost a tremendous amount of strength over the last few months, barely getting any rest and working 7 days a week for an average of 80 hours a week worked. Barely have found time, energy or motivation to workout at all, but have slowly been getting back into the swing of things as I actually have one day off per week now lol.
    I will get that corrected pronto!!! Great to hear form you Cliff! Hope things continue to slow down for you so you can get back to your workouts.

Great job on the vids Kevin. Did you do everything in one day and do you have a time? If not - I will just add you to the chart as having completed the challenge. JUGGERNAUT Strong bro!!

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great job on the vids Kevin! I know you've been waiting to complete the challenge for a bit. Looks like you did a fantastic job!

Great job on the vids Kevin. Did you do everything in one day and do you have a time? If not - I will just add you to the chart as having completed the challenge. JUGGERNAUT Strong bro!!
    Yes, I did everything in one day Bill, however, I did not time myself though. I did have a Blast doing the challenge though! It was a lot of Fun for sure bro !!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Great job on the vids Kevin! I know you've been waiting to complete the challenge for a bit. Looks like you did a fantastic job!
    Thanks Brandon. This was a tough challenge for sure. Although it was a lot of hard work... it was also a lot of fun for me to do!!!
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Per Challenge part V & VI

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
    The 100 Leg Raises & Calf Raises Challenge. V & VI of XI.

************************************************** **************************

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part VII of XI

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the Impossible.
    The 100 Standing Shoulder Press Challenge. VII of XI.

************************************************** ***************************

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part VIII of XI

The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.
    The 100 High Pulls Challenge. VIII of XI.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part IX of XI

Do not follow where the path may lead.
    Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
    The 100 Dips and Diamond Push-Ups Challenge. IX of XI.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part X of XI

If your actions Inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.
    The 100 Bent Over Rows Challenge. X of XI.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT 1000 Rep Challenge part XI of XI

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    The 1 Mile Run Challenge. XI of XI.
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    imdb.me/kevinmattson

theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theonlycobi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come to show that anything is possible! great job !!

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just was going over some of my old workout logs and realized I have 2 completed 1000 rep challenges in the books. See I was still thinking of y'all during my dirty absence although that may be worse.....

Oct 12th 1000 rep circuit style 1:05
    I split my reps up so that I would finish the exercises I'm stronger at faster. I don't actually have my notes infront of me presently but I know I got the squats out of the way with 2 sets of 50 and the calf raises out of the way with 1 set of 100. The ab exercises and bent over rows were done in 4 sets of 25 and everything else a standard 10 rep set. Chinups still ruin my life LOL.

Nov 9th 1000 rep as prescribed 1:21
    Old school method still just as brutal

Sorry Bill looks like the board needs another update!!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*****FLESH NEWS****18 REASONS WHY JUGGERNAUT HP( PRE-WORKOUT DRINK) IS MORE ADVANCED AND EFFECTIVE THEN ANY OTHER PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OUT THERE......DON'T BE FOOLED BY A FANCY NAME OR GIMMICK DRINKS, DO THE RESEARCH, SEE FOR YOUR SELF, EXPERIENCE THE GAINS.....

** Agmatine & The Athlete **

Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:

Increasing endurance
    Enhancing performance
    Decreasing body fat

Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a "novel" neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine & The Life Extensionist

Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimer's Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

Agmatine's antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:
    A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs).

It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. - carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

Agmatine's hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.

DONT GET LEFT BEHIND WITH THE OLD, GO WITH THE NEW GENERATION OF PRE-WORKOUT DRINKS

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

References:

Abe K, Abe Y, and Saito H. Agmatine suppresses nitric oxide production in microglia. Brain Res. 872: 141-148, 2000.
    Aricioglu-Kartal F, and Regunathan S. Effect of chronic morphine treatment on the biosynthesis of agmatine in rat brain and other tissues. Life Sci. 71: 1695-1701, 2002.
    Gao, Y., et al. Agmatine: a novel vasodilator substance. Life Sciences. 57(8):PL83-86, 1995.
    Halaris A, Piletz JE. Imidazoline receptors: possible involvement in the pathophysiology and treatment of depression. Hum Psychopharmacol. 16(1):65-69, 2001.
    Kalra, S.P., et al. Agmatine, a novel hypothalamic amine, stimulates pituitary luteinizing hormone release in vivo and hypothalamic luteinizing hormone-releasing in vivo. Neuroscience Letters. 194 (3): July 21, 1995; 165-168.
    Kawabata T, Ohshima H, Ino M. Occurrence of methylguanidine and agmatine in foods. IARC Sci Publ. (19):415-23, 1978.
    Lortie, M.J., et al. Agmatine, a bioactive metabolite of arginine. Production, degradation, and functional effects in the kidney of the rat. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 97(2):413-420, 1996.
    Morgan, N.G., et al. Characterization of the imidazoline binding site in regulation of insulin secretion. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 763:361-373, 1995.
    Nishimura K, Shiina R, Kashiwagi K, and Igarashi K. Decrease in Polyamines with Aging and Their Ingestion from Food and Drink. J of Biochem. 139(1):81-90, 2006.
    Raasch, W. et al. Agmatine, the bacterial amine is widely distributed in mammalian tissues. Life Sciences. 56(26):2319-2330, 1995.
    Raghavan SA, Dik**** M. Vascular regulation by the L-arginine metabolites, nitric oxide and agmatine. Pharmacol Res. 49(5):397-414. Review, 2004.
    Regunathan S, Feinstein DL, and Reis DJ. Anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory actions of imidazoline agents. Are imidazoline receptors involved? Ann NY Acad Sci. 881: 410-419, 1999.
    Regunathan S, and Reis DJ. Characteristics of arginine decarboxylase in rat brain and liver: distinction from ornithine decarboxylase. J Neurochem. 74: 2201-2208, 2000.
    Reis DJ, and Regunathan S. Agmatine a novel neurotransmitter? Advances in Pharmacology. 42:645-649, 1998.
    Schwartz D, Peterson OW, Mendonca M, Satriano J, Lortie M, and Blantz RC. Agmatine effects glomerular filtration rate via a nitric oxide synthase-dependent mechanism. Am J Renal Physiol. 272: F597-F601, 1997.
    Sener A, et al. Stimulus-secretion coupling of arginine-induced insulin release. Insulinotropic action of agmatine. Biochemical Pharmacology. January 15, 1989. 38(2):327-330, 1989.
    Tabor CW, and Tabor H. Polyamines. Ann Rev Biochem. 53: 749-790, 1984.
    Vargiu C, Cabella C, Belliardo S, Cravanzola C, Grillo MA and Colombatto S. Agmatine modulates polyamine content in hepatocytes by inducing spermidine/spermine acetyltransferase. Eur. J Biochem. 259: 933-938, 1999.
    Weitzel G., et al. Insulin-like partial effects of agmatine derivatives in adipocytes. Hoppe-Seylers Zeitschrift fur Physiologische Chemie. 361(1):51-60, 1980.
    Yananli H, Goren MZ, Berkman K, Aricioglu F. Effect of agmatine on brain l-citrulline production during morphine withdrawal in rats: A microdialysis study in nucleus accumbens. Brain Res. 2007 Feb 9;1132(1):51-58, 2006.
    Zarandi M, Serfozo P, Zsigo J, Deutch AH, Janaky T, Olsen DB, Bajusz S, Schally AV. Potent agonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone. II. Pept Res. 5(4):190-3, 1992.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will attempt the challenge this week. So excited to get in on a challenge.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I will attempt the challenge this week. So excited to get in on a challenge.
    Sweet! Which one are you gonna do? Be sure and post your time man. Enjoy! Bring it!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy I didn't do so well

I had to redo parts of it, 3 times. Flip video, died, recharged it, then died again. Not easy having smoked for over 20 years, and only working out since august of 2011. BUT I DON'T ALLOW EXCUSES for my past.
    I will post videos tomorrow. I will definately be redoing, it at the end of my 90 days.

I did the 1000 rep challenge. Learned some weak points I need to work on. I was almost 90 minutes. But like I said, I will be redoing it and posting todays videos later. Now for tomorrows crazy challenge.

Thanks again. I will have to try other challenges on here.