Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    k I see a lethal combination here with squat art + bidet action lol

http://www.tahara.ca/products.html
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just got my squatty potty from amazon last week. fuarking lovin it.

http://www.squattypotty.com/Default....FVSTPAodAyYAEA
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lakersbake has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Looks like a new competitor has entered the fray. Seems like it would be too low to have a full deep squat, so I still recommend nature's platform, but this may work for people who cannot get into a rock-bottom squat:

http://squattypotty.com/
    The squatty potty is legit. They also have 2 heights so you can pick based on your leg length. It works really well, just the same as squatting on a real squat latrine for me. 100% recommend and for the price u cant go wrong.
    Voluntarism Crew
    Nostalgia Crew

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Instead of elevating my legs I just lower my torso and basically lean forward pressing my chest to my quads/knees.

It puts your body in the same V shape just at a different orientation.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NeggerPlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Wow this was greatly informative. Thanks ZenBowman. Will def incorporate this.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    Instead of elevating my legs I just lower my torso and basically lean forward pressing my chest to my quads/knees.

It puts your body in the same V shape just at a different orientation.
    The key point is not the V-shape, but the fact that pressure goes through the heels, which drives your thighs into your intestines, lifting the lower extremities of your intestines.

It want to add, I have tried the squatty-potty, and while it is better than nothing, it simply does not compare to Nature's Platform or building your own device. Don't settle for less than perfect fecal health.

Squat toilet + a probiotic rich diet = you will be feeling biuriful all day.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

kind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lillipad Squat Toilet Platform
    http://www.lillipad.co.nz/index.html

looks better then the Squat Potty they have a diy pdf they want 10 bucks for. Anyone have it. lol

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just use books to squat on. Thanks
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had thought of awaring misc on the benefits of squatting to poop (as Indians traditionally did, nowadays however most urban Indians use sitting toilets) but I thought that all the "lol poverty Indian toilets" comments would be irritating.

Gonna rep OP for awaring misc on the natural way of chitting.

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks like ill give this a try

chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chelseaohtotty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been telling people this for years. I am indeed a bathroom squatter. I give no fuks in public bathrooms either when people come in and my feet aren't even on the floor lol.
    And cottonelle wipes. Once you start there's no going back, ever.
    **Stuttering Crew**

Nine Inch Nails > Everything

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you still do this thing men?
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jesse_l_g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bump

I just bought a squatty potty myself.
    …we have not spent the last 65 million or so years finely honing our physiology to watch Oprah. Like it or not, we are the product of a very long process of adaptation to a harsh physical existence, and the past couple centuries of comparative ease and plenty are not enough time to change our genome. We humans are at our best when our existence mirrors, or at least simulates, the one we are still genetically adapted to live. And that is the purpose of exercise. - Mark Rippetoe

Justin Bieber is GOAT srs Oatmeal12's Avatar
    Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000) Oatmeal12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bump and subbed. Does anyone have experience not being able to functionally squat, but then teaching themselves how to functionally squat? I've grown up sitting in a chair my whole life and I've been trying through the the support of doorknobs and countertops, I'd like to hear some advice or success stories if any.
    My Vlog Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsJZzE75rQvZvXjyBkgluIA

Questions about glaucoma? PM me.

JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JamaicaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm lucky and have a little steel frame chair that is the same height as my toilet seat. Just put it in front and squat on it, makes sh!tting so much easier. Been doing this for the last couple years
    A.C. Milan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~ BALCONYBRAH SUPPORTERS CREW ~
    ~ . . . Balconybrah is NOT GUILTY . . . ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    When this thread was created, the world would have mocked us.

Now we are going mainstream!

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...y-potty-toilet

For their 27th wedding anniversary, the Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston gave his wife, Robin, a gift that promises “to give you the best poop of your life, guaranteed”. The Squatty Potty is a wildly popular seven-inch-high plastic stool, designed by a devout Mormon and her son, which curves around the base of your loo. By propping your feet on it while you crap, you raise your knees above your hips. From this semi-squat position, the centuries-old seated toilet is transformed into something more primordial, like a hole in the ground. The family that makes the Squatty Potty says this posture unfurls your colon and gives your faecal matter a clear run from your gut to the bowl, reducing bloating, constipation and the straining that causes haemorrhoids. Musing about the gift on one of America’s daytime talk shows in 2016, Cranston said: “Elimination is love.”
    The misc, setting trends and enlightening the world.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis