Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by foodandliquor View Post
    Good shiit, also mind blown that there are squatting toilets. What do you say when people ask about the bricks by your toilet?
    I've switched to using the Nature's Platform device, it is a neat foldaway device:

Just be careful when getting on/off.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Nice massey shot, I used to play billiards daily for a year. So much better than pool, not even funny.
    I get confused by Americans talking about Billiards-do you mean Billiards-which is a very rare game mostly played in Europe, with incredibly hard to understand rules & scorelines like 1111-1096 & has little following.

Or do you mean Snooker-the game shown in the gif, which is one of our national sports & not very popular in America?
    AP5 Crew

stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stepintoliquid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    um yea that image above was scarred into my brain a while back and is the reason im too scared to squat on the toilet.

but sitting and pushing out monster shts just seems unnatural.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will try.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000) sups31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ukbrah View Post
    Yeh you should really get it installed.

Have a look at this site

Graphic images so i didn't bother to imbed. Guy squatted on the toilet.

- http://tatt005.blogspot.com/2010/01/...ilet-seat.html

Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000) Colt2535 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rofl
    MISC Strength Crew.

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    best option: SRS

u can get it at blessed herbs dot com
    If ever there was a person deserving enough of immortality, surely it is Arnold.

CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000) CoolYam is just really nice. (+1000)
    this should be interesting when the girls come over

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    I get confused by Americans talking about Billiards-do you mean Billiards-which is a very rare game mostly played in Europe, with incredibly hard to understand rules & scorelines like 1111-1096 & has little following.

Or do you mean Snooker-the game shown in the gif, which is one of our national sports & not very popular in America?
    Snooker, yes.

I lived in the UAE for the first 17 years of my life, was a member of the Indian Sports club (which is based on the colonial-era British gentlemen's clubs in India), so we had 4-5 snooker tables in the bar room (which itself was very clean and distinguished).

- CS Lewis

der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) der8auer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by captain_natural View Post
    my mind is full of fuk

mine is full of sh*t

in on legendary misc thread

aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've wanted to try this for a long time, what do you do at work though? People might notice your feet aren't on the floor lol.

Have a look at this site

I don't recommend anyone try squatting on the toilet without a platform. It is just 100% unsafe.

- CS Lewis

KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000)
    for those who take squat dump in public toilet, please make sure you aim right
    ☆ ☆ Québec Crew ☆ ☆
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***

German Volume Training

Originally Posted by aflaeomor View Post
    I've wanted to try this for a long time, what do you do at work though? People might notice your feet aren't on the floor lol.
    At work I use the sitting toilet. Never do this without a proper platform, the toilet will break one day and you will be severely injured.

Once a day in the morning on the squat toilet gives you a solid cleanse. After that using the sitting toilet is fine, you won't need to strain much.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post

Not quite the same bro, there is not enough opening up of your intestines using that method. It is probably at least slightly better than a plain sitting toilet.

- CS Lewis

ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElRollo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've switched to using the Nature's Platform device, it is a neat foldaway device:

Just be careful when getting on/off.

Have any problems aiming your piss? Seems like a small target.

TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000) TuongLuKim is just really nice. (+1000)
    A bro down at the gym said below parallel is bad for my knees. Is it OK to quarter squat poop, or do smith machine poops?
    fawkin joocy

***Irish Misc Crew***

brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I squat on the toilet as it is... in public and at home. I grew up in another country as a kid and it stuck with me. It's pretty easy and helps with squat form/builds strong legs.

I think it's incredibly disgusting to put your @$$ on a toilet seat that many others sit on in public. I don't know how you guys haven't contracted all sorts of diseases by now.

From a BB perspective:
    23 year of squatting 1x a day = 8,395 bodyweight reps ATG squats with static hold at the bottom. And you guys wonder why those in 3rd world countries have phenomenal legs.

windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500) windclimber is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Have a look at this site

Did she died?
    Vibrah
    Knee Dragger: 2006 CBR600RR
    ANTI S&P
    Disregard society's expectations, lift for yourself.
    +/+++++Subaru Crew+++++\+

RIP 789789/SausageMassage.

Originally Posted by ElRollo View Post
    Have any problems aiming your piss? Seems like a small target.
    Very valid question. The answer is yes, the toilet comes with a urinary attachment which prevents you from pissing over the toilet seat (redirecting it into the bowl).

- CS Lewis

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post

we only atg squat

Originally Posted by brahhypocrite View Post
    I squat on the toilet as it is... in public and at home. I grew up in another country growing up and it stuck with me. It's pretty easy and helps you bigtime with squat form.
    I don't suggest doing it on an unmodified toilet, severe injury can result.

- CS Lewis

aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aflaeomor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What happens? Don't want to look at that pic.

brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brahhypocrite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been doing it for 23 years. Always had a toilet seat at home.

1) The plumbing can get unhinged, leaking methane gas
    2) The toilet can break, porcelain shards can rip through your anus and thighs

If you don't want to pay $150 for the natures platform thingee, simply buy some concrete blocks and stack them. Much safer. I would place the footpads directly over the concrete though, the toilet should not bear the weight.

- CS Lewis

flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flynn125 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol i've always done this, the only time i sit on the toilet seat is when i have the sh!ts, otherwise squatting works a treat, just gotta watch dat der splash
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000) KillaBeez is just really nice. (+1000)
    this happen when squat poop goes wrong

☆ ☆ Québec Crew ☆ ☆
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***

German Volume Training

Snooker, yes.

I lived in the UAE for the first 17 years of my life, was a member of the Indian Sports club (which is based on the colonial-era British gentlemen's clubs in India), so we had 4-5 snooker tables in the bar room (which itself was very clean and distinguished).
    Where'd you live in the U.A.E? Where'd you go to school? Lived in AD for 6 years.

Originally Posted by brahhypocrite View Post
    Where'd you live in the U.A.E? Where'd you go to school? Lived in AD for 6 years.

- CS Lewis

tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tbonez3858 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mindisfullof****.jpg

I can't even imagine squating on a platform to take a dump...It would feel like brushing my teeth with a tampon..
    But if you listen real close, you can hear them whisper their legacy to you. Go on, lean in. Listen, you hear it? - - Carpe - - hear it? - - Carpe, carpe Landīca, seize IT boys, make your lives extraordinary.

Georgia crew