Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MtMostWanted View Post
    Cerrone's last fight was pure point fighting. He lost me as a fan when he said in the interview that he was just doing enough to win and admitted to not trying to finish. Guillard has fought overhyped bums recently making hike look netter than he is. Nick Diaz is the truth.
    You pick one of Cerrone's fights as an example of point fighting. Probably because that is the only one you have seen. He also said it was an off night and he had to do what was needed to win.

mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10) mesayseo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    insane hahaha
    Rampage is not the same fighter all of you people love.
    btw Rampage has only finished one fighter and that fighter would be Wanderlei all of his other fights have gone to decision.
    lmao you all acting like Rampage is still some KO machine.

Also Rampage is deadly scared of being taken down by Jones, same thing when he fought evans and didnt want to engage he stayed well out of shot range and never got aggressive. Also another thing to note is Rashad rocked Rampage in the first 30 seconds of their fight, which shows me that Jones has the potential to put Jackson down just as quick if not quicker then Jackson could put him down.

Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gomi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mesayseo View Post
    insane hahaha
    btw Rampage has only finished one fighter and that fighter would be Wanderlei all of his other fights have gone to decision.

Also Rampage is deadly scared of being taken down by Jones, same thing when he fought evans and didnt want to engage he stayed well out of shot range and never got aggressive. Also another thing to note is Rashad rocked Rampage in the first 30 seconds of their fight, which shows me that Jones has the potential to put Jackson down just as quick if not quicker then Jackson could put him down.
    I think it was more of a surprise from the punch than getting rocked, dont believe everything rogan and whatever his name is says (the unimportant guy next to him), and page *BARELY* clipped rashad in the 3rd and had him almost out. Rashad was hurt much worse than page was, and rashad hit page a lot harder than rashad got clipped at the end.

Hopefully page comes in and cleans jones' arrogant clock
    Last edited by Gomi; 07-21-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    "I would fight anyone of the UFC LW's, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny, I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. - Joachim Hansen

“I would feel like a coward, like I’m running away,” - Mirko Crocop on moving to the 205lb LHW division

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    sanchez last 4 wins: decisions
    Rashads fights since Machida KO... boring lay n pray decisions.

Killers eh?
    just because a fight goes to decision does NOT mean it was boring. You are telling me his fights vs. kampman and Thiago were boring? you're out of your mind

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    just because a fight goes to decision does NOT mean it was boring. You are telling me his fights vs. kampman and Thiago were boring? you're out of your mind
    you shouldnt put words in my mouth. I never said all decisions were "boring".. but you're welcome to re-read my posts and see what I meant
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mesayseo View Post
    insane hahaha

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart winthorpe's Avatar
    winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Reminds me of the last rocky where rocky fights the young guy and says the young guy never had to take a hard punch

Plus Jackson is old
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by winthorpe View Post
    Nah, that would be this:

winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000) winthorpe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    Nah, that would be this:

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gomi View Post
    I think it was more of a surprise from the punch than getting rocked, dont believe everything rogan and whatever his name is says (the unimportant guy next to him), and page *BARELY* clipped rashad in the 3rd and had him almost out. Rashad was hurt much worse than page was, and rashad hit page a lot harder than rashad got clipped at the end.

Hopefully page comes in and cleans jones' arrogant clock
    This is now YOU listening to the commentary. Rashad was caught with his feet square, and he was rocked, but he was almost immediately reaching for a switch when Rampage got on top of him. Him being "almost out" is a common exaggeration, and he was hit cleanly, not *BARELY*.

As for the first punch, Rampage's head snapped halfway around, and he ran sideways across the cage to stay on his feet. He has a better chin than Rashad for sure, but he was hurt. There's only so much that "surprise" can account for in getting punched. Did he not think Rashad was going to try to hit him in the face?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I really hope Rampage knocks JJ the **** out, but I don't think he will.

Page is also correct about Jacksons ruining MMA. Just because Carlos Condit and Guillard are finishing people doesn't mean ****. Those dudes are young, and ****ing hungry, and couldn't give a **** about gameplans. Plus they are true fighters, and nothing can change that about them.

Just look at Torres. Dude was exciting as ****, had a couple tough losses, and decided he was doing something "wrong" and needed to change camps, now he's boring as ****.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    I really hope Rampage knocks JJ the **** out, but I don't think he will.

Page is also correct about Jacksons ruining MMA. Just because Carlos Condit and Guillard are finishing people doesn't mean ****. Those dudes are young, and ****ing hungry, and couldn't give a **** about gameplans. Plus they are true fighters, and nothing can change that about them.

Just look at Torres. Dude was exciting as ****, had a couple tough losses, and decided he was doing something "wrong" and needed to change camps, now he's boring as ****.
    I was going to try to troll and also use a bit of sarcasm to defend greg jackson's boring ass team and their boring ass gameplans. That was the plan. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. This is a post just stating that I tried.

RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickRaws is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed View Post
    not to mention diego vs clay guida...one of the best first rounds of all time ended in a decision didnt it

DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DirtyDon123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TylerManning View Post
    you have met women?

I imagine what you would say to them.

"Hey babe, want to see my singlet?"
    hahahah

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to try to troll and also use a bit of sarcasm to defend greg jackson's boring ass team and their boring ass gameplans. That was the plan. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. This is a post just stating that I tried.
    C+ for effort brah.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by its50 View Post
    strong counting a loss as a finish (even though Hamil was nearly done)
    You're right, make it five then. Does that change the point?

BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't think Jackson is ruining MMA. It has been stated before that GSP/Rashad are not purely Jackson fighters, they train with Grudge a lot (believe Rashad said himself and GSP were more Grudge fighters).

BUT.... jackson obviously has a hand in fighter transformations that leave fans wanting more.

I would rather watch just about ANYTHING instead of watching gsp hump people for 25 minutes (not counting breaks). Post Serra that is.

I would rather watch GSP hump people then watch Rashad fight! Post Machida that is.

Donald Cerrone and Leonard Garcia were both interesting for about 2 fights.

As much as i enjoy Guida, a lot of movement and just as much hugging just doesnt cut it for me.

Condit is the only fighter i can truly say i enjoy watching fight, and i have been a huge fan of his since before Jackson had his hands on Condit

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    You're right, make it five then. Does that change the point?
    Already addressed this. Jones' level of competition vs rampage/gsp's level of competition are of no comparison.
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cluckett87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just because Rashad is a b*tch doesn't mean the entire Jackson's MMA team is ruining the sport.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SiL3nT44 View Post
    I agree with his statement. Greg Jackson's fighters are ruining MMA with their point winning decision fight plans. No one wants to see that sh!t.
    BRB Melvin Guillard, Jon Jones, Donald Cerrone, Leonard Garcia, Carlos Condit. Those point fighting cocksuckers!!!!11111111111111111

The only boring fighter left in Jackson's is Guida. Rashad is gone. GSP is Tristar, not Jackson's, Carwin is Grudge (but I don't think anyone finds him boring), IDK if anyone finds Marquardt boring, but he's not Jackson's either.

lol @ Rampage saying " you're ruining MMA for me" well tough **** learn how to defend a takedown instead of complaining about it.
    Last edited by ChuteBoxeFC; 07-23-2011 at 01:49 PM.

ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChuteBoxeFC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Von Brawn View Post

What prime did CroCop and Wandy go through? The whole ****ing Japanese circut is fake. Wanderlei cant string together two successive wins without the Tren. Cro-Cop knew rudimentary kick-boxing at a time where people used to train in their backyards.
    lulz

Originally Posted by MtMostWanted View Post
    Guillard has fought overhyped bums recently making hike look netter than he is.
    Nick Diaz is the truth.

oh the irony
    Last edited by ChuteBoxeFC; 07-23-2011 at 01:53 PM.

2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000) 2kool4skool is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Already addressed this. Jones' level of competition vs rampage/gsp's level of competition are of no comparison.
    GSP has more(2x as many actually) finishes as Rampage in their last 7 fights. Yet you seem to find him quite boring...

Rampage couldn't even finish Keith Jardine. What evidence has he given recently that suggests he can finish anyone who's jaw isn't completely and totally shot?

exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) exothermic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    JJ finishes fights so you cant count him

wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50) wilwn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82 View Post
    This is now YOU listening to the commentary. Rashad was caught with his feet square, and he was rocked, but he was almost immediately reaching for a switch when Rampage got on top of him. Him being "almost out" is a common exaggeration, and he was hit cleanly, not *BARELY*.

As for the first punch, Rampage's head snapped halfway around, and he ran sideways across the cage to stay on his feet. He has a better chin than Rashad for sure, but he was hurt. There's only so much that "surprise" can account for in getting punched. Did he not think Rashad was going to try to hit him in the face?
    i lol'd
    War against epigenetics.

Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000) Bamsha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Am I the only one who doesnt get the Jones hate?

Sure he gives goofy interviews sometimes but he is one of my favourite fighters, I cant think of anyone more exciting to watch at this point in time.

its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000) its50 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 2kool4skool View Post
    GSP has more(2x as many actually) finishes as Rampage in their last 7 fights. Yet you seem to find him quite boring...

Rampage couldn't even finish Keith Jardine. What evidence has he given recently that suggests he can finish anyone who's jaw isn't completely and totally shot?
    - at least Rampage goes for the finish
    - GSP doesn't even try to finish
    - brb using the "last 7 fights". why not use last 9 fights? in which case both fighters have 3 finishes - Rampage's which were all 3 KOs
    Lakers - Still Purp and Yellow

Originally Posted by its50 View Post
    - at least Rampage goes for the finish
    - GSP doesn't even try to finish
    - brb using the "last 7 fights". why not use last 9 fights? in which case both fighters have 3 finishes - Rampage's which were all 3 KOs
    He doesn't press for the finish anymore than GSP does. This is the same guy that let Keith Jardine last 3 rounds and you are telling me he presses for the finish? Gimme a break.

Rampage is just not as aggressive as he used to be, he expects guys to stand right in front of him, flat footed (like he does) and just throw until someone falls.

It's time to learn and evolve or shut the fuk up. Rampage's latest fights are no more exciting than GSP's. And him directing all this towards Jon Jones is laughable. Jones hasn't been in a boring fight that I can recall, nor does he "point fight" he fuking destroys people

DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DFS200 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    Reminds me of the last rocky where rocky fights the young guy and says the young guy never had to take a hard punch

Plus Jackson is old
    Then Rocky lost, foreshadowing anybody?