Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut in the making gregcorso

Hi everyone! I entered the juggernaut contest yesterday. A couple days ago I bought some supplements then saw the contest banner. I haven't tried any of the Infinite Labs products so I'm very excited to get them. I ordered juggernaut and massport today but I want to begin my log now. I have never done a log before so I think this will be fun.

I'm starting in the sense that I'm joining this contest but as a juggernaut in the making there is no clear beginning and there certainty is no end. This is a way of life, a passion, and a journey that knows no limits and cannot be stopped. For me being a juggernaut means overcoming any obstacles on the quest to constantly better yourself.

After quickly looking over some of the recent logs I can already see a great sense of camaraderie and drive so I'm really excited to be a part of it.

I am 31 and began working out regularly in 2005 while in flight school. Soon after I went through some challenging situations and accidentally got a job as a personal trainer in Orlando FL. It was never meant to be a career but I ended up loving it and making it my professional focus. I have experimented with lots of training methods and my main challenge has always been gaining muscle. I'm 6'3'' with long limbs and couldn't gain any weight until I was 25 and got kind of fat. I've been up and down and in the last 6 months I have managed to get to where I am happy. Not satisfied, but confident in the direction I'm going. My training business is now pretty successful and I've had the opportunity to positively influence lots of people.

As a trainer and a trainee I study and experiment with as many styles of training as possible to see what works and to see what I enjoy.

My 12 week contest log should be interesting because I'm picking up at an unusual spot. In less than 4 weeks I am doing a photo shoot for my website which I will be launching soon. (I'm not a model or a fitness competitor. My brother is a new photographer and is taking some shots to go on my site). As a trainer I think it's important to live what you teach so naturally I want to be in the best shape I can for this. I'm at 8.6% BF right now and I am doing a 4 week countdown type preparation for the shoot. After that I will be focusing on gaining as much muscle as I can while keeping BF below 10%. I'm hoping some of you will have some good advices on how to take advantage of coming off pre contest type diet and trying to put on muscle. I am new to this type of training focus and welcome any feedback.

I am here to learn, support, improve, and of course win.

I have to go to work now so I will post my diet and training at around 9pm tonight.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gregcorso View Post
    Hi everyone! I entered the juggernaut contest yesterday. A couple days ago I bought some supplements then saw the contest banner. I haven't tried any of the Infinite Labs products so I'm very excited to get them. I ordered juggernaut and massport today but I want to begin my log now. I have never done a log before so I think this will be fun.

I'm starting in the sense that I'm joining this contest but as a juggernaut in the making there is no clear beginning and there certainty is no end. This is a way of life, a passion, and a journey that knows no limits and cannot be stopped. For me being a juggernaut means overcoming any obstacles on the quest to constantly better yourself.

After quickly looking over some of the recent logs I can already see a great sense of camaraderie and drive so I'm really excited to be a part of it.

I am 31 and began working out regularly in 2005 while in flight school. Soon after I went through some challenging situations and accidentally got a job as a personal trainer in Orlando FL. It was never meant to be a career but I ended up loving it and making it my professional focus. I have experimented with lots of training methods and my main challenge has always been gaining muscle. I'm 6'3'' with long limbs and couldn't gain any weight until I was 25 and got kind of fat. I've been up and down and in the last 6 months I have managed to get to where I am happy. Not satisfied, but confident in the direction I'm going. My training business is now pretty successful and I've had the opportunity to positively influence lots of people.

As a trainer and a trainee I study and experiment with as many styles of training as possible to see what works and to see what I enjoy.

My 12 week contest log should be interesting because I'm picking up at an unusual spot. In less than 4 weeks I am doing a photo shoot for my website which I will be launching soon. (I'm not a model or a fitness competitor. My brother is a new photographer and is taking some shots to go on my site). As a trainer I think it's important to live what you teach so naturally I want to be in the best shape I can for this. I'm at 8.6% BF right now and I am doing a 4 week countdown type preparation for the shoot. After that I will be focusing on gaining as much muscle as I can while keeping BF below 10%. I'm hoping some of you will have some good advices on how to take advantage of coming off pre contest type diet and trying to put on muscle. I am new to this type of training focus and welcome any feedback.

I have to go to work now so I will post my diet and training at around 9pm tonight.

Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT Family. Glad you decided to join this challenge. You are right, the is a great sense of camaraderie among the contestants. There is some occasional banter - but that is used to fuel the competetive fire! Looking forward to following your progress and wish you the best of luck.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great story and intro man. I look forward to reading your log and with your personal training experience I may pick your brain time to time
    Follow my JUGGERNAUT log @:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136335941

Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zuperman2006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey there welcome to the Juggernaut community!! WE will all be here to keep you motivated and be along for the ride!! ENJOY
    ZACH is the name N' I'm runnin this game

~~I AM JUGGERNAUT~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691708971#post691708971

~~Check out my Personal best on Leg press(890x10)
    http://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff390/Zach069/?action=view&current=VID_20110609_133245.mp4

gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gregcorso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone for the welcome.
    I've never been involved in the forums here so I need to get used to how things work. Any tips on how to do things properly would be appreciated.

What is the best way to keep track and follow other logs?

Originally Posted by Zuperman2006 View Post
    Hey there welcome to the Juggernaut community!! WE will all be here to keep you motivated and be along for the ride!! ENJOY

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha man I'm right with ya on being a forum newbie,,,,I just browse the different users posts on my downtime from my phone.

My training and diet for the next 4 weeks will be to prepare for a photo shoot. I have done this twice before so my goal is to do better this time. The last time was about 4 months ago. I did a preparation program with some clients and to prove a point to other trainers at my gym I didn't do any cardio at all for over 6 months. It worked well and I learned a lot about my body and how low I could get without cardio.

I recently started training an amateur boxer. I have no boxing experience so I have been implementing some boxing type training into my routine in order to learn by experience and better help my client. I realized right away my endurance was terrible and my shoulders need a lot of work to keep up. Boxers train like animals and I've been loving being a part of the confidence and never quit attitude they have to have.

For the first time in my life I have been doing regular running between 3-5 miles (average 3-4 times per week). Right now I'm training a lot and I just began strict dieting.

Training: Lifting (more bodybuilding style) 4 times per week for about an hour.
    Running 3-4 times per week for 3-5 miles (usually around 2pm in the Miami sun)
    Boxing workouts: 2 times a week conditioning work including kettlebells, light
    very high rep DB's, in addition to jump rope, shadow boxing, and heavy bag.

I also lead and do a couple group exercise classes a week.

Todays workout:Quads and shoulders
    Leg extension warm up 3 sets 50, 30, 20 reps light

Rack squats 3 sets of around 10 (squats are probably my weakest lift)

Tri-set, 3 sets of
    BB reverse lunges 10-15 per leg
    Leg press 10-12
    leg extension heavy 8-10

Seated smith machine shoulder press 4 sets of 15,12,10,8

Tri-set 3 sets of:
    Seated DB side raise x 10-12
    Standing BB shoulder press x 10
    incline bench DB rear delt raises x 10

Tri-set 3 sets of:
    1 arm KB shoulder press x 10
    cable rear delt flys x 10
    pike push ups with feet on bench to failure (about 10 or 12)

Today's diet:
    Today I woke up later than usual.
    Meal 1: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, scrambled with spinach. 1/2 cup oatmeal with stevia, 2 pieces of turkey bacon.
    Meal 2: 4 oz talapia and cucumbers
    Meal 3: protein shake with water
    workout
    Meal 4: 5 oz talapia with mixed vegetables in olive oil and vinegar (cucumbers, small amount of tomatoes, spinach, avocado, small amount of raisins)
    Meal 5: Protein shake with water and unsweetened espresso.
    Meal 6: 5 oz talapia, big mixed greens salad with olive oil and vinegar, cucumbers, banana peppers.

A little over 1 1/2 gallons of water.

Supplements:
    ON hydro-whey
    Xtend (4-5 servings mixed with water throughout day)
    Top secret NO 370 pre-workout (It's ok, I'm looking forward to juggernaut!)
    ON glutamine post workout
    sci-fit kre-alkalyn post workout (I have a little left, haven't noticed anything from it)

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard and I liked your intro!!! Make sure you stop in to say hi to everyone..you can get some great ideas on what others are doing.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

My training and diet for the next 4 weeks will be to prepare for a photo shoot. I have done this twice before so my goal is to do better this time. The last time was about 4 months ago. I did a preparation program with some clients and to prove a point to other trainers at my gym I didn't do any cardio at all for over 6 months. It worked well and I learned a lot about my body and how low I could get without cardio.

I recently started training an amateur boxer. I have no boxing experience so I have been implementing some boxing type training into my routine in order to learn by experience and better help my client. I realized right away my endurance was terrible and my shoulders need a lot of work to keep up. Boxers train like animals and I've been loving being a part of the confidence and never quit attitude they have to have.

For the first time in my life I have been doing regular running between 3-5 miles (average 3-4 times per week). Right now I'm training a lot and I just began strict dieting.

Tri-set, 3 sets of
    Leg press 10-12
    leg extension heavy 8-10

Tri-set 3 sets of:

Tri-set 3 sets of:

Today's diet:
    Meal 1: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, scrambled with spinach. 1/2 cup oatmeal with stevia, 2 pieces of turkey bacon.
    workout
    Meal 4: 5 oz talapia with mixed vegetables in olive oil and vinegar (cucumbers, small amount of tomatoes, spinach, avocado, small amount of raisins)
    Meal 6: 5 oz talapia, big mixed greens salad with olive oil and vinegar, cucumbers, banana peppers.

Supplements:
    ON hydro-whey
    sci-fit kre-alkalyn post workout (I have a little left, haven't noticed anything from it)
    How bout you come cook for me?

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Joeswat, the original juggernaut

HI, WELCOME ABOARD, THIS IS WHERE JUGGERNAUTS ARE MADE, JUGGERNAUT AND MASS PORT ARE GREAT CHOICES, JUGGERNAUT (PRE WORKOUT) IS MADE FOR STAMINA/POWER/EXPLOSIVE PUMPS, MASSPORT IS FOR AFTER WORKOUTS, TO REBUILD AND REPAIR,,,, THE KEY IS TO TRAIN FOR A SPECIFIC GOAL IN MIND AND SUPPLY YOUR SELF WITH INFINITELABS PRODUCTS MADE FOR THAT GOAL,,, IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUTS...TRAIN HARD TRAIN SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb prro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Day 2
    Took my news paper picture today.
    Feeling good and motivated. Still won't get my infinite products for a couple days.
    I'm already dropping weight with my diet change a few days ago. Primary protein sources are fish, egg, whey with occasional chicken. I can loose weight quickly and I'm pretty active right now so I will have to monitor my weight loss so I don't get too small. My main focus for my photos will be abs. I really want to get my abs defined for these pictures. So I will focus on that and try to minimize loss in size as much as possible but I definitely have a specific focus and look I'm going for.

Today's workout
    Standing BB curls 15,12, 10, 8, 6

Seated alternating DB curls 3 sets of 8

straight bar skull crushers 4 sets 20, 15, 10, 8

Triset:3 sets
    Spider curls x 10
    Overhead v-bar triceps extension x 10-12
    MB decline bench sit ups x 15

Triset: 3 sets
    close grip EZ curls x 10
    rope triceps pressdown x 10-12
    Weighted bosu crunch x 15

Ran 2 miles

I still have another workout to do tonight around 6. I will do about 30 min boxing circuits and about 40 min full body circuit with a group I train.

squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squirty150 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

Tri-set, 3 sets of
    Leg press 10-12
    leg extension heavy 8-10

Tri-set 3 sets of:

Tri-set 3 sets of:

Today's diet:
    workout

Supplements:
    ON hydro-whey
    welcome aboard i used to use the kre from sci fit all the time but now im a big fan of carno cre kicks but u have to try it have agood evening
    old muscle trying to stay young with juggernaut

dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dalkon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 2
    Took my news paper picture today.
    Feeling good and motivated. Still won't get my infinite products for a couple days.
    I'm already dropping weight with my diet change a few days ago. Primary protein sources are fish, egg, whey with occasional chicken. I can loose weight quickly and I'm pretty active right now so I will have to monitor my weight loss so I don't get too small. My main focus for my photos will be abs. I really want to get my abs defined for these pictures. So I will focus on that and try to minimize loss in size as much as possible but I definitely have a specific focus and look I'm going for.

Today's workout
    Standing BB curls 15,12, 10, 8, 6

Seated alternating DB curls 3 sets of 8

straight bar skull crushers 4 sets 20, 15, 10, 8

Triset:3 sets
    Spider curls x 10
    Overhead v-bar triceps extension x 10-12
    MB decline bench sit ups x 15

Triset: 3 sets
    close grip EZ curls x 10
    rope triceps pressdown x 10-12
    Weighted bosu crunch x 15

Ran 2 miles

I still have another workout to do tonight around 6. I will do about 30 min boxing circuits and about 40 min full body circuit with a group I train.
    Keep up the heavy&intense training!
    2workouts a day? Make sure your getting good recovery.
    ---------Dalk
    USN Crew
    (Former)Keto Crew - 21lbs down in 57days.
    Boxing Crew
    Running Crew

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Welcome to the challange looking forward to reading your log. Good luck in your workouts and kick it up.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

Originally Posted by squirty150 View Post
    welcome aboard i used to use the kre from sci fit all the time but now im a big fan of carno cre kicks but u have to try it have agood evening
    I wanted to get some but it was on back order. I got massport instead which looks really good.

Originally Posted by dalkon View Post
    Keep up the heavy&intense training!
    2workouts a day? Make sure your getting good recovery.
    For sure! Most days I don't do two. I will probably have to back off a little soon.

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Welcome

How are you doing today Greg welcome to the challenge I'm a newbie myself both contest and forum. Keep up the great work man I'll be following your and working hard myself so let's focus and become JUGGERNAUTS
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

Great high paced day.
    Worked a lot and got two good workouts in.

Second workout was a quick 20 min of jump rope and heavy bag.

Then 45 min circuit workout with clients:
    8 rounds of 6 exercises each (30 sec work/8 sec rest, 1-2 min between rounds)
    Exercises were
    2 rounds of plyo/agility: including split jumps, jump rope, jump squats, mt climbers.
    3 rounds of very light fast paced DB exercises like high pull snatch, circle curls, ladders
    3 rounds of ab and core exercises including ab wheel, dynamic planks, swiss ball knee ins

Diet today
    Meal 1: 5am
    2 eggs 2 whites, 2 pieces turkey bacon, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/stevia

Meal 2: 8am
    4 oz tilapia, cauliflower

Meal 3: 11am
    protein pancake (30 g whey, 1/2 cup oatmeal)

Meal 4: 2:30pm post workout
    6 oz chicken breast, 1/2 sweet potato, mixed vegetables

Meal 5: 5pm
    Protein shake with 1/2 cup frozen blueberries

Meal 6: 8pm
    5 oz tilapia, big salad with vegetables and olive oil and vinegar.

Meal 7: probably around 10 or 11pm
    protein shake with water

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    How are you doing today Greg welcome to the challenge I'm a newbie myself both contest and forum. Keep up the great work man I'll be following your and working hard myself so let's focus and become JUGGERNAUTS
    Thanks man. I will be checking out your log. Welcome!
    I'm still trying to figure out the best way to find all the juggernauts in the making. It seems like not many come up on a search.

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea it's something of a grind I've just spent the last hour or so just going through the supp log section but it's worth it a lot of really good stories and logs makes me wanna get another workout in today.

I'm still trying to figure out the best way to find all the juggernauts in the making. It seems like not many come up on a search.
    On a mission

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't worry, if you don't find us, we WILL find YOU! Welcome to the challenge ;-)
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Great high paced day.

Exercises were
    2 rounds of plyo/agility: including split jumps, jump rope, jump squats, mt climbers.
    3 rounds of very light fast paced DB exercises like high pull snatch, circle curls, ladders
    3 rounds of ab and core exercises including ab wheel, dynamic planks, swiss ball knee ins

Diet today

protein shake with water
    TRY ADDING SOME EXPLOSIVE POWER LIKE THE CLEAN AND JERK INTO YOUR ROUTINE ALSO, YOU WILL GREATLY BENEFIT FROM THEM. TRAIN SAFE TRAIN SMART....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb
    www.infinitelabs.com

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great high paced day.

Exercises were

Diet today

protein shake with water
    Loving the workouts! Nutrtition looks very good as well. Your off to a great start - looking for big things from you!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    TRY ADDING SOME EXPLOSIVE POWER LIKE THE CLEAN AND JERK INTO YOUR ROUTINE ALSO, YOU WILL GREATLY BENEFIT FROM THEM. TRAIN SAFE TRAIN SMART....

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb
    I will. Thanks!
    Nice video

Sipping on my first dose of crimson punch Juggernaut.
    Tastes great and mixes very well. Can't wait to tear it up in the gym!
    First dose 2 scoops.

I ordered it Tuesday afternoon and it arrived at 11:30 Thursday, bodybuilding.com is fast!

Sipping on my first dose of crimson punch Juggernaut.
    Tastes great and mixes very well. Can't wait to tear it up in the gym!
    First dose 2 scoops.

I ordered it Tuesday afternoon and it arrived at 11:30 Thursday, bodybuilding.com is fast!
    HI, YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A JUGGERNAUT, YOU WILL BE FEELING EXPLOSIVE POWER RUNNING THROW YOUR VEINS, ITS THE BEGINNING OF YOUR TRANSFORMATION, YOU WILL BE EVOLVING INTO A JACKED JUGGERNAUT, STRONGER, FASTER, BIGGER, LEANER....ENJOY YOUR RESULTS, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN SAFE

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Hey Greg hope you got a good workout in today and that juggernaut's treating you well, us new wave of juggers gotta keep the bar high.
    On a mission

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Hey Greg hope you got a good workout in today and that juggernaut's treating you well, us new wave of juggers gotta keep the bar high.
    For sure!
    Great workout, I had trouble stopping.

First dose of juggernaut today! Loved it. Great taste, mixes well. I've used soooo many different pre workout drinks so I was anxious to see how this one compares. I felt really strong and got great pumps. The energy and focus is what I felt set it above others. I find with jacked, 1mr, and hemorage I get really hyper fast and sometimes tend to crash too early. With juggernaut it crept up a little slower but then the more I pushed the more momentum I gained. Towards the end of my workout I felt like I kept getting more into it and wanted to keep going. Can't wait to continue taking it to really put it to the test.

Everyone was right on about massport, tastes incredible! I will definitely be looking forward to drinking that after my workouts.

Got home late and have to be back at the gym to teach a 6am class so I'm going to be quick with my diet log. Fridays I workout with the class so I need to be rested. I'm debating whether or not to drink juggernaut before class. If I do, No one will be able to keep up!

Diet today:
    1. Whey mixed with coffee and water

2. 2 eggs 3 whites, turkey bacon, tomatoes and jalapeno peppers scrambled with the eggs. 3/4 cup oatmeal with stevia and a few raisins.

3. Protein shake with blueberries

4. Massport after workout, then about 20 min later (pressed for time) protein shake with water and a bowl of chopped cucumber, avocado, tomato.

5. 6 oz white fish, sauteed Brussels sprouts, raw broccoli slaw.

6. Protein shake before bed.