Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1295
    MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post

Nice!!!

This is great news Karone. And just in time for the flood of people that'll be coming in for the new year!

Yup thanks again Steve I got in at a good time. I'll be settled in and ready to go for all those looking to make a change in the new year!
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zacrob23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GVT THE PT!! Whats up bro??? Your lookin damn swol!! Keep up the badass work bro!!! Glad your dead!! Lol

Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Evening everyone!! My first official post as a personal trainer!!!

Killed the interview and actually ended up starting orientation that day, I go for my certification course/ test next weekend. Super stoked and can't wait to start really getting my feet wet with everything.
    Who that??

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Evening everyone!! My first official post as a personal trainer!!!

Killed the interview and actually ended up starting orientation that day, I go for my certification course/ test next weekend. Super stoked and can't wait to start really getting my feet wet with everything.
    Congrats bro - I think I have a copy of the Can-fit pro book from when I was certified, do you need a copy?

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********************

THE 24 DAY OF DECEMBER IS GETTING CLOSER, EVERY ONE IS EXCITED TO SEE WHO'S ON THE SANTA LIST, EVEN THE REINDEER ARE GETTING IN SHAPE, THEY WANT TO GO TO THE ARNOLDS VIP TOO....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 12-11-2011 at 08:55 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats man! You deserve it
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT****************

THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO'S NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 12-13-2011 at 03:12 PM.
    www.infinitelabs.com

DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10) DesireeAlexis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Impressive Work Karone!!! I have enjoyed following your Journey. And your final post is excellent... Congratulations bro!!!
    It's about time
    Better late than never my friend!!! I am just poppin and scoping all these finisher-uppers This competition is such a journey, truly...and teaches you a lot about determination. Congrats on finishing up! I am sure you learned a lot about yourself, your body, and new routines...I know I did. So happy to be touching bases! CHEERS TO THE JUGGERNAUT.
    "However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?" - Buddha

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DesireeAlexis View Post
    Better late than never my friend!!! I am just poppin and scoping all these finisher-uppers This competition is such a journey, truly...and teaches you a lot about determination. Congrats on finishing up! I am sure you learned a lot about yourself, your body, and new routines...I know I did. So happy to be touching bases! CHEERS TO THE JUGGERNAUT.
    Ummmmm - nice avi Desiree!! lol
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    What are your shifts at goodlife life bro? Evening?

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hows the past few days been man?

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zacrob23 View Post
    GVT THE PT!! Whats up bro??? Your lookin damn swol!! Keep up the badass work bro!!! Glad your dead!! Lol
    Glad I'm dead eh Z, not the first time I've heard that haha. But thanks for kind words my dude I'm still trying to slowly read through yours and a few other Juggernauts logs right now!

Originally Posted by TMcDermid View Post
    Congrats bro - I think I have a copy of the Can-fit pro book from when I was certified, do you need a copy?
    Nah I'm good thanks for the offer though Tyler.

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Congrats man! You deserve it
    Much respect Cred its real exciting!!!

Originally Posted by DesireeAlexis View Post
    Sup sup Des!!! Couldn't agree more was an incredible learning experience and glad to have shared it with you and everyone else!!!

Originally Posted by TMcDermid View Post
    What are your shifts at goodlife life bro? Evening?
    I'll be there most of the time starting soon, they've just been real cool with giving me the time I need to finish up school. Starting next week you'll see me there all the time!!

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Hows the past few days been man?
    Pretty good dude insanely busy but good. So much work and school stuff but my sense of accomplishment is going through the roof.
    On a mission

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Ummmmm - nice avi Desiree!! lol
    Agree 1000% Bill!!!
    On a mission

Good to hear man!

Glad I'm dead eh Z, not the first time I've heard that haha. But thanks for kind words my dude I'm still trying to slowly read through yours and a few other Juggernauts logs right now!

Nah I'm good thanks for the offer though Tyler.

Much respect Cred its real exciting!!!

Sup sup Des!!! Couldn't agree more was an incredible learning experience and glad to have shared it with you and everyone else!!!

I'll be there most of the time starting soon, they've just been real cool with giving me the time I need to finish up school. Starting next week you'll see me there all the time!!

Pretty good dude insanely busy but good. So much work and school stuff but my sense of accomplishment is going through the roof.
    Sounds like the perfect gig bro haha.

******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**********************

INFINITELABS CAN MAKE YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH COME TRUE, COMBINATION OF HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS WITH A CUSTOMIZED TRAINING REGIMENT WILL RESULT IN A NEW AND IMPROVED YOU.......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Three days left Karone - I hope the new trainer job is going well buddy!

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't think I will have a chance to post again before Christmas, so I wanted to make sure I wish you well before I leave for my visit home. Have a happy holiday season and stay Juggernaut strong.

**************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********************

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
    The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
    The warmth of Christmas grant you gifts and love,

"The i am juggernaut contest......It's great to win, but it's also great fun and accomplishment just to be in the thick of any truly well and hard fought contest against opponents you respect, whatever the outcome is tomorrow, all of the juggernauts already won." JUGGERNAUTS ARE GLADIATORS THAT HAVE CONQUERED THERE MISSIONS......

***** THE FINAL COUNT DOWN**********ONE MORE LOOK*****

GOB BLESS YOU GUYS, BE SAFE

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

**For free nutritional/training dieting advice join me on my face book and fan page; http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746 and http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo?ref=ts
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    I don't think I will have a chance to post again before Christmas, so I wanted to make sure I wish you well before I leave for my visit home. Have a happy holiday season and stay Juggernaut strong.
    You too man! Have a Merry Christmas!

One more day bro - I won't be back to our gym till the new year - I hope you have a great Christmas!

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is there a more appropriate pic?

Schwarzenegger - The Arnold

Terminator 2 - 2nd portion of the IAJ contest

Judgement Day - The day we find out how we were judged.

Good Luck Karone!

Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks For Entering our contest, Hope everyone returns for the 2012!
    Infinite Labs Rep

**********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

MOST PRE-WORK DRINKS TALK THE TALK BUT CAN'T WALK THE WALK..............****FLASH NEWS****

NEW YEAR, NEW GOALS, NEW PRODUCTS, NEW YOU.....**COMING SOON TO A STORE NEAR YOU, **BIGGER MUSCLE PUMPS, **BETTER WORKOUTS , **LONGER MUSCLE STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE HARD CORE TRAINING.......DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE A BIGGER, STRONGER, FASTER YOU!!!!!!!!!!

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL ADVISE, TIPS AND VALUABLE FITNESS INFORMATION FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, JUST JOIN MY FAN PAGE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO.....
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    www.infinitelabs.com

Hope you are lifting hard still man

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How about Juggernaut HP for the 2012 IAJ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    How about Juggernaut HP for the 2012 IAJ?
    Oh Yeah!!!

******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT********************

**** SUCCESS, IT ALL START AT THE GYM, 2 KEY INGREDIENTS ON BECOMING A CHAMPION, ARE;.....HAVING THE MOST ADVANCED PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OVER YOUR COMPETITORS AND THE WILL TO BE THE BEST......... THINK JUGGERNAUT, BE JUGGERNAUT......

TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN SMART, TRAIN TO SUCCEED......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

FREE TRAINING/DIETING/NUTRITIONAL ADVISE, TIPS AND VALUABLE FITNESS INFORMATION FROM A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE, JUST JOIN MY FAN PAGE, POST YOUR QUESTIONS A GET VALUABLE INFO.....
    http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo
    www.infinitelabs.com

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New Juggernaut HP

The 2012 Arnold Classic is in 6 days. COME SEE ME at the INFINITE LABS booth, Booth #350! We will be debuting our new JUGGERNAUT HP, and I want YOU to be the first to try it!!!
    I’m giving away FREE JUGGERNAUT HP!!!!! Here is how you can win!

Come to the INFINITE LABS booth, take a picture with me, upload our picture together onto BOTH my ******** Fan Page and the Infinite Labs Fan Page and you will be entered in a drawing to WIN our new JUGGERNAUT HP!!!

The drawing will be Monday March 5th. A total of 5 winners will be randomly selected and receive a bottle of Juggernaut HP! Can’t wait to meet and see everyone at the Arnold!

Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

New Juggernaut HP is coming!

*********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***************

Get ready for the big Arnold Sports Festival 2012 this weekend in Ohio, Infinitelabs will be at Booth #350, come see the hot infinite girls, meet the Pro's and get free stuff.....

HERE IS A SCENE FROM ONE OF THE PAST EXPO'S

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro

*everything you ever wanted to know about the pro's*
    IFBB PRO Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    TRAIN AND DIET LIKE THE PRO'S
    www.infinitelabs.com