Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1295
    MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thanks again everyone

Wow the fact its been so long I have to thank everybody for the birthday wishes is shameful. But Steve I kinda have to refute your detective work unless I logged in while sleeping theres no way I was on here until like a couple days ago BB.com is trippin. But either way I didn't mean any disrespect or to ignore anybodys messages.
    On a mission

I am Juggernaut Blog http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136524801

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CyberSteak View Post
    You weren't first Tyler...I was just typing slow.
    PS: Lets make a Canadian run at the Arnold what do you think boys?

MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrSimpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok first...I laughed my ass off at that ^.

Good to see you make it back Karone. And as pissed as I was thinking you just bailed on the group, I'm over it and happily welcome you to the finish. This was a good finish.
    Would never bail like that without really good reason Steve. Now I'm off to your log my man show some love!!
    On a mission

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I mentioned it in my log Tyler, but MAD props to you for getting Karone back in here to finish.

And Karone...you got some catching up to do on people's logs. You wouldn't believe how crazy things have gotten.
    Juggernaut Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

2011 "I Am Juggernaut" Grand Prize Qualifier (Arnold Classic Round)

CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50) CyberSteak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TMcDermid View Post
    Dammit Tyler...you know I hate running!!!

Juggernaut Log Index: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137100863&p=791269203&viewfull=1#post791269203

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrSimpson View Post
    Day 84(ish)

Ok first off all procrastination how you ruin my life lol. I won't bog everyone down with excuses but 2 jobs + school = bad idea! this post is so insanely overdue its obscene, but as I said in my mini post It means alot that I wasn't forgotten in my absence I never thought I'd be one of the fallen Juggernauts.

I have SO much to cover here I barely know where to begin so let's start with the main thing (IMO) which is my goals for the contest.

Contest Goals

Coming into this I was concerned about strength and size both of which I have gained in spades!

Weight

Starting weight= 190lb
    Ending weight= 213lb

Bench Press

Starting bench press=195lb(roughly)
    Ending bench press= 240lb

Squat

Starting Squat= 205lb (roughly)
    Ending Squat = 365lb

Deadlift

Starting Deadlift = 315lb
    Ending Deadlift = 420lb (Lol 420)

Crazy pleased with the gains I've made in my big three lifts and my body weight. I could have done even better with my bulking but my diet really got thrown out of wack as I adjusted to my new schedule and many days of bad food and nowhere near enough calories. I appreciate the many great tips I've gotten from my fellow Juggernauts on technique which really helped me to improve my lifts.

Also If I were to pick a couple muscle groups that have really gained in strength and size it would have to be my quads and my delts. I actually had to go buy new pants!!! I had a minor shoulder injury during the contest and I bounced back nicely from it once again great tips from my fellow Juggs! Starting out on dumbbell shoulder press I was doing 40lb for 6 reps on a good day now I'm up to 65lb for 8 reps and 3 sets.

For quads I've really been focused on full ROM and maximum contraction and as I said I'm straight up busting through my pants I guess I'm not lifting as heavy for certain exercises with my focus being on form I know I'm not really concerned about that right now.

Supplement Reviews

JUGGERNAUT

Taste 10/10 I never tried the orange and don't really have plans to but I can say that the crimson punch was excellent but by the end raspberry lemonade was definitely my favourite. Its smooth and not too sugary it's like a party in my mouth with every sip haha!!

Focus Factor 10/10 My favourite part of Juggernaut the enhanced focus. Locked in and not concerned with anything but training when I don't take before I workout is when I really understand its benefits top class for my money.

Strength 8/10 I'm really sure that I feel that much stronger per se it's more the desire to push myself if that makes any sense.

Endurance 9/10 Really I naturally have a high energy level but Juggernaut doesn't fade from beginning to end of my workouts so I give it high marks there.

Pump 15/10 Second favourite part I can't even tell you how many comments I've gotten on how swole I look during workouts! As I improved form and really got good contraction to get the blood flowing to the muscles every muscle group looked NUTS at the end of my workouts.

Final thoughts on Juggernaut have to be qualified with the fact I've never used any other pre workout supplement so I have nothing else to compare it too but I for damn sure could have done worse with my first introduction for sure. I absolutely love the stuff I've recommended it to people and plan on continuing to use it in the future, just so this isn't a complete love fest I think the mixability could be better and maybe it's just me but I find it makes me need to piss like crazy!

MASSPORT

Overall 12/10 I'm just going to do an overall score here for the mighty Massport! Great taste (only tried fruit punch) even better results. I had to find the right timing as to when to take it then get my meal after, usually 10 minutes after my workout then get my meal into me around 25 minutes after seemed to work best for me. I will certainly give Massport the credit its due in my gains in size I can see myself trying some other pre-workouts but it'll take ALOT for me to go on another post workout this is A++ stuff.

CARNO-CRE

Overall 8/10 This was a late addition to my stack but I really enjoyed it. I never took it by itself, always added a scoop to my Juggernaut every workout until I ran out. Pretty good taste and pretty good results on my next supp order I'll get it again but follow the instructions more to really see what type of gains I can get from it.

I also have the IL glutamine, BCAA's, Cyclo Clenz, and Carnitine MTX but I don't think its fair to give ratings on them because I haven't really used them much I've very recently started adding a scoop of glutamine to my massport post workout and I think its to early to comment on the results.

Training & Cardio

As Zach calls me GVT I have to comment on the training routine I used for the majority of the contest. German Volume Training how you owned my body lol, It's a great program tremendous even I didn't do it to the book which is a mild regret as I would like to see what the results would be if I had followed it by the book.

I really diverged on the leg portion of it added much higher work load than recommended, and my knees suffered the consequences. I actually literally just did barbell squats for the first time since finishing the GVT thats how wrecked my knees were, but that entirely due to my over confidence and insanity than the training program being flawed. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to really try something different and really improve their compound lifts.

Sadly since it was awhile ago I'm not sure what else to say about it but If anyone was interested in trying it I would gladly go back over my notes and offer an advice I could.

Now on to cardio everyones best friend or Steves secret lover lmao. To say I was inconsistent would be an understatement at first my only cardio was basketball then I was walking ass off on the treadmill and then I did pretty much none at all, but I've now settled into a good cardio schedule 4 days a week separate from lifting sessions I do 45 minutes and then 3 days I just do 20 minutes. I'm finding it much more manageable this way and more effective keeping me more energized and by switching between the treadmill and stairmaster not as bored.

For my current routine I'm back to a self made program where I'm trying something new, instead of your traditional back, chest, leg, shoulder, arms split I'm focusing on hitting the muscle groups I want to improve multiple times a week so it is a follows:

Day 1 - Quads/ Tris/ Calves
    Day 2 - Hamstrings/ Delts/ Upper Back/ Lats
    Day 3 - Chest/ Bi's/ Calves
    Day 4 - Rest/ Cardio/ Abs
    Day 5 - Lower Back/ Lats/ Tris/ Calves
    Day 6 - Chest/ Hamstrings/ Traps/ Forearms
    Day 7 - Rest/ Cardio/ Abs

Even though I only have abs written down twice a week I'm on an ab routine where I'm working them 5-6 times a week using this plan http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/abso...-13-moves.html. I'm finding this split to be really effective for me especially in my tricep development and legs even my calves are coming along slowly but surely years of doing zero seated calf work won't be solved in a few months. I think I'm going to run with this til the end of the year and then switch up to something else, I'm trying to convince my buddy I work with at the gym to do Dorian Yates blood & Guts trainer with me cause that would be epic!!

Karone why the f*** did you disappear

I don't really want to make excuses but I do feel it would be inappropriate not to talk about it. Basically around Canadian thanksgiving I picked up a second job a job that was supposed to be part time but some how morphed into a full time job on top of my job at the on top of school and homework on top of going to the gym.... So holy s**t I have no time!! Its not really any excuse most of us have super busy lives and everybody else still manages to be active posters so I don't think I have any leg to stand on for a 2 month delay on what was literally 1 required post, as I said earlier it means alot to me that everyone kept posting in here to see where the hell I had gone you guys are true friends

Final Pics & Thoughts

Starting

Ending

While you can't see many visual differences between the two pics trust me progress has been made I've gained 25lb granted I had an extra 2 months, but I've actually dropped about 3% body fat over that time and love where I'm at going into my cut starting next year.

If someone had told before I signed up for this contest I'd do something like this I would have called them crazy, online posting and all this jazz really wasn't my thing but I say that in past tense because be apart of the community here has been tremendous. I'm so disappointed in how I finished but ultimately I did finish, all my fellow Juggernauts who, there are too many to name have been absolutely awesome the support, the sharing of knowledge, and just being a real family instead of competitors its been an awesome experience. I've got SO much catching up to do on everybodys logs and seeing whats good in the hood. This isn't the end it's only the beginning and as one chapter ends another begins.

JUGGERNAUT STRONG

Impressive Work Karone!!! I have enjoyed following your Journey. And your final post is excellent... Congratulations bro!!!
    It's about time
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Like I told you at the gym down like a clown brah!!!

I mentioned it in my log Tyler, but MAD props to you for getting Karone back in here to finish.

And Karone...you got some catching up to do on people's logs. You wouldn't believe how crazy things have gotten.
    Oh I could believe things get crazy after a day let alone the time I've missed!! But catching up will be time well spent

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Impressive Work Karone!!! I have enjoyed following your Journey. And your final post is excellent... Congratulations bro!!!
    It's about time
    Thanks alot Kevin I've got to say your log was one of my faves I shall enjoy catching up on it tonight!!
    On a mission

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey bro - most of my workouts this week will probably being mornings. I am hoping to put in some double work session and hit cardio so I may run into you. Once again great job on the last post and awesome work on the bulk, your traps look huge man!

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 84(ish)

Ok first off all procrastination how you ruin my life lol. I won't bog everyone down with excuses but 2 jobs + school = bad idea! this post is so insanely overdue its obscene, but as I said in my mini post It means alot that I wasn't forgotten in my absence I never thought I'd be one of the fallen Juggernauts.

I have SO much to cover here I barely know where to begin so let's start with the main thing (IMO) which is my goals for the contest.

Contest Goals

Coming into this I was concerned about strength and size both of which I have gained in spades!

Weight

Starting weight= 190lb
    Ending weight= 213lb

Bench Press

Starting bench press=195lb(roughly)
    Ending bench press= 240lb

Squat

Starting Squat= 205lb (roughly)
    Ending Squat = 365lb

Deadlift

Starting Deadlift = 315lb
    Ending Deadlift = 420lb (Lol 420)

Crazy pleased with the gains I've made in my big three lifts and my body weight. I could have done even better with my bulking but my diet really got thrown out of wack as I adjusted to my new schedule and many days of bad food and nowhere near enough calories. I appreciate the many great tips I've gotten from my fellow Juggernauts on technique which really helped me to improve my lifts.

Also If I were to pick a couple muscle groups that have really gained in strength and size it would have to be my quads and my delts. I actually had to go buy new pants!!! I had a minor shoulder injury during the contest and I bounced back nicely from it once again great tips from my fellow Juggs! Starting out on dumbbell shoulder press I was doing 40lb for 6 reps on a good day now I'm up to 65lb for 8 reps and 3 sets.

For quads I've really been focused on full ROM and maximum contraction and as I said I'm straight up busting through my pants I guess I'm not lifting as heavy for certain exercises with my focus being on form I know I'm not really concerned about that right now.

Supplement Reviews

JUGGERNAUT

Taste 10/10 I never tried the orange and don't really have plans to but I can say that the crimson punch was excellent but by the end raspberry lemonade was definitely my favourite. Its smooth and not too sugary it's like a party in my mouth with every sip haha!!

Focus Factor 10/10 My favourite part of Juggernaut the enhanced focus. Locked in and not concerned with anything but training when I don't take before I workout is when I really understand its benefits top class for my money.

Strength 8/10 I'm really sure that I feel that much stronger per se it's more the desire to push myself if that makes any sense.

Endurance 9/10 Really I naturally have a high energy level but Juggernaut doesn't fade from beginning to end of my workouts so I give it high marks there.

Pump 15/10 Second favourite part I can't even tell you how many comments I've gotten on how swole I look during workouts! As I improved form and really got good contraction to get the blood flowing to the muscles every muscle group looked NUTS at the end of my workouts.

Final thoughts on Juggernaut have to be qualified with the fact I've never used any other pre workout supplement so I have nothing else to compare it too but I for damn sure could have done worse with my first introduction for sure. I absolutely love the stuff I've recommended it to people and plan on continuing to use it in the future, just so this isn't a complete love fest I think the mixability could be better and maybe it's just me but I find it makes me need to piss like crazy!

MASSPORT

Overall 12/10 I'm just going to do an overall score here for the mighty Massport! Great taste (only tried fruit punch) even better results. I had to find the right timing as to when to take it then get my meal after, usually 10 minutes after my workout then get my meal into me around 25 minutes after seemed to work best for me. I will certainly give Massport the credit its due in my gains in size I can see myself trying some other pre-workouts but it'll take ALOT for me to go on another post workout this is A++ stuff.

CARNO-CRE

Overall 8/10 This was a late addition to my stack but I really enjoyed it. I never took it by itself, always added a scoop to my Juggernaut every workout until I ran out. Pretty good taste and pretty good results on my next supp order I'll get it again but follow the instructions more to really see what type of gains I can get from it.

I also have the IL glutamine, BCAA's, Cyclo Clenz, and Carnitine MTX but I don't think its fair to give ratings on them because I haven't really used them much I've very recently started adding a scoop of glutamine to my massport post workout and I think its to early to comment on the results.

Training & Cardio

As Zach calls me GVT I have to comment on the training routine I used for the majority of the contest. German Volume Training how you owned my body lol, It's a great program tremendous even I didn't do it to the book which is a mild regret as I would like to see what the results would be if I had followed it by the book.

I really diverged on the leg portion of it added much higher work load than recommended, and my knees suffered the consequences. I actually literally just did barbell squats for the first time since finishing the GVT thats how wrecked my knees were, but that entirely due to my over confidence and insanity than the training program being flawed. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to really try something different and really improve their compound lifts.

Sadly since it was awhile ago I'm not sure what else to say about it but If anyone was interested in trying it I would gladly go back over my notes and offer an advice I could.

Now on to cardio everyones best friend or Steves secret lover lmao. To say I was inconsistent would be an understatement at first my only cardio was basketball then I was walking ass off on the treadmill and then I did pretty much none at all, but I've now settled into a good cardio schedule 4 days a week separate from lifting sessions I do 45 minutes and then 3 days I just do 20 minutes. I'm finding it much more manageable this way and more effective keeping me more energized and by switching between the treadmill and stairmaster not as bored.

For my current routine I'm back to a self made program where I'm trying something new, instead of your traditional back, chest, leg, shoulder, arms split I'm focusing on hitting the muscle groups I want to improve multiple times a week so it is a follows:

Day 1 - Quads/ Tris/ Calves
    Day 2 - Hamstrings/ Delts/ Upper Back/ Lats
    Day 3 - Chest/ Bi's/ Calves
    Day 4 - Rest/ Cardio/ Abs
    Day 5 - Lower Back/ Lats/ Tris/ Calves
    Day 6 - Chest/ Hamstrings/ Traps/ Forearms
    Day 7 - Rest/ Cardio/ Abs

Even though I only have abs written down twice a week I'm on an ab routine where I'm working them 5-6 times a week using this plan http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/abso...-13-moves.html. I'm finding this split to be really effective for me especially in my tricep development and legs even my calves are coming along slowly but surely years of doing zero seated calf work won't be solved in a few months. I think I'm going to run with this til the end of the year and then switch up to something else, I'm trying to convince my buddy I work with at the gym to do Dorian Yates blood & Guts trainer with me cause that would be epic!!

Karone why the f*** did you disappear

I don't really want to make excuses but I do feel it would be inappropriate not to talk about it. Basically around Canadian thanksgiving I picked up a second job a job that was supposed to be part time but some how morphed into a full time job on top of my job at the on top of school and homework on top of going to the gym.... So holy s**t I have no time!! Its not really any excuse most of us have super busy lives and everybody else still manages to be active posters so I don't think I have any leg to stand on for a 2 month delay on what was literally 1 required post, as I said earlier it means alot to me that everyone kept posting in here to see where the hell I had gone you guys are true friends

Final Pics & Thoughts

Starting

Ending

While you can't see many visual differences between the two pics trust me progress has been made I've gained 25lb granted I had an extra 2 months, but I've actually dropped about 3% body fat over that time and love where I'm at going into my cut starting next year.

If someone had told before I signed up for this contest I'd do something like this I would have called them crazy, online posting and all this jazz really wasn't my thing but I say that in past tense because be apart of the community here has been tremendous. I'm so disappointed in how I finished but ultimately I did finish, all my fellow Juggernauts who, there are too many to name have been absolutely awesome the support, the sharing of knowledge, and just being a real family instead of competitors its been an awesome experience. I've got SO much catching up to do on everybodys logs and seeing whats good in the hood. This isn't the end it's only the beginning and as one chapter ends another begins.

JUGGERNAUT STRONG

Oh, ohh trouble is here! lol Welcome back Karone! What a comeback- gotta give it to you for coming back and finish up a strong detailed log and Tyler for making the reach to get you back in here!

2 jobs, school/homework and hitting the gym- no need to make excuses- that did keep you busy- ****. A buddy of mine had the same thing but had to even stop going to the gym as there was just no time- the fact that you still made time to go in and hit the iron- says a lot! Nice number gains on the big 3 lifts- impressive!

Hope to see you stick around brother if you got the time- if not- make the time lol

Welcome back!
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great to see you come b.ck to finish Karone! Well done
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great to see you buddy!! Thanks for the visit!! Try not to work too hard my friend!

Originally Posted by pappaseb1117 View Post
    Oh, ohh trouble is here! lol Welcome back Karone! What a comeback- gotta give it to you for coming back and finish up a strong detailed log and Tyler for making the reach to get you back in here!

2 jobs, school/homework and hitting the gym- no need to make excuses- that did keep you busy- ****. A buddy of mine had the same thing but had to even stop going to the gym as there was just no time- the fact that you still made time to go in and hit the iron- says a lot! Nice number gains on the big 3 lifts- impressive!

Hope to see you stick around brother if you got the time- if not- make the time lol

Welcome back!
    Thanks Seb!! I'm going over your log right now my man I've got lots of catching up on all your beastlyness (yes that is a word haha).

I plan on being active again I told my second/newer boss I can't log these type of hours anymore so I shall reclaim my free time and see what good with my fellow Juggernauts!!

Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    Thanks Bill wish I hadn't had to make a comeback but it is what is. Win or lose in the contest you will be seeing me at the Arnold!!

Originally Posted by txfirefighter05 View Post
    Great to see you buddy!! Thanks for the visit!! Try not to work too hard my friend!
    Thanks Brandon, I'll work super hard in the gym but only kinda hard at work LOL.
    On a mission

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*****************

HERE IS A JUGGERNAUT FUNNY MOMENT, THIS IS AN EXAMPLE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR NOT A JUGGERNAUT, ARNOLD CALLS YOUR HOUSE....

.........Laughter is good for your health......Laughter is strong medicine for mind and body....
    ***scientist say that laughter helps heal all, well after a hard workout take your infinitelabs recovery supplements, sit back and laugh, heal and grow

1= Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.
    2=Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.
    3= Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.
    4= Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.laughter also triggers healthy physical changes in the body where it can speed up healing....So, work out hard, eat, grow and laugh your ass off.......

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Last edited by teamsw; 12-04-2011 at 10:16 PM.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WildBill22 View Post
    I agree with Wild BIll!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^ Agreed! And 25 pounds greater!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pappaseb1117 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks Seb!! I'm going over your log right now my man I've got lots of catching up on all your beastlyness (yes that is a word haha).

I plan on being active again I told my second/newer boss I can't log these type of hours anymore so I shall reclaim my free time and see what good with my fellow Juggernauts!!
    Nice! You should have stormed into his office, throw 'in the towel' and said "look, I can't log these hours anymore because I have the Juggernaut logs I need to log" give him the 'look' and walk out. lol
    Visit my I AM A JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137584343&page=1

*I am Juggernaut Group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut
    *I am Juggernaut Forum http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=35812

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    I agree with Wild BIll!
    Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    ^^^ Agreed! And 25 pounds greater!
    Thanks guys!!! Or guy and Hope

Originally Posted by pappaseb1117 View Post
    Nice! You should have stormed into his office, throw 'in the towel' and said "look, I can't log these hours anymore because I have the Juggernaut logs I need to log" give him the 'look' and walk out. lol
    Oh the conversation definitely involved the look, the look of death!!!
    On a mission

Big Things Poppin!!!

'Ello 'ello everybody, just wanted to give a little update on whats up. Don't know if I ever mentioned it on here (although I must have) I have plans to become a personal trainer and thanks to a 3 minute conversation with my PT at the gym I'm dangerously close to that goal!!

I have an interview with the hiring co-ordinator (or some such title) tomorrow at 10 AM!! If I get hired on now it means I can get my certifications while I learn the ropes and would get to work insanely close to home. Massive WIN for me and wish me luck in the interview tomorrow!

I'm off to the gym after I chug some Juggernaut to work back & triceps.

Yeah I'm a professional
    On a mission

txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) txfirefighter05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^^ This is awesome! Trainer Simpson.... Has a ring to it!

I agree with Brandon on this one! What gym is it at man? Perhaps you can get me some session over there and we can crank some iron together! I hope the interview went well.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys!!! Or guy and Hope
    I Hope I'm still a guy. Ha!

OK, like she's never heard a play on her name....
    Available as a rep

'Ello 'ello everybody, just wanted to give a little update on whats up. Don't know if I ever mentioned it on here (although I must have) I have plans to become a personal trainer and thanks to a 3 minute conversation with my PT at the gym I'm dangerously close to that goal!!

I have an interview with the hiring co-ordinator (or some such title) tomorrow at 10 AM!! If I get hired on now it means I can get my certifications while I learn the ropes and would get to work insanely close to home. Massive WIN for me and wish me luck in the interview tomorrow!

Yeah I'm a professional
    Very good news Karone. Will be looking forward to an update.

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yeah I'm a professional
    Sweet... Awesome news Karone!!! I wish you luck at your Interview, however, my Intuitions say that you won't need any "luck".
    You got the Heart of a Juggernaut... You will Dominate that Interview bro !!!
    To strengthen the muscles of your❤️The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at ❤️ Grandpa
    🐻 PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

14 DAYS LEFT, THE COUNT DOWN IS ON, ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!!!!! LOOK EVEN SANTA'S REINDEER'S ARE GETTING JACKED UP FOR THE TRIP, I THINK THEY WANT TO GO TO THE ARNOLDS TOO.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ***************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

14 DAYS LEFT, THE COUNT DOWN IS ON, ARE YOU GUYS READY!!!!!!! LOOK EVEN SANTA'S REINDEER'S ARE GETTING JACKED UP FOR THE TRIP, I THINK THEY WANT TO GO TO THE ARNOLDS TOO.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Don't ya know.... Juggernaut is what makes them fly!!!
    Available as a rep

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great Job Karone!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Evening everyone!! My first official post as a personal trainer!!!

Killed the interview and actually ended up starting orientation that day, I go for my certification course/ test next weekend. Super stoked and can't wait to start really getting my feet wet with everything.
    On a mission

Hehe thanks Brandon It does sound good

I agree with Brandon on this one! What gym is it at man? Perhaps you can get me some session over there and we can crank some iron together! I hope the interview went well.
    We've had a conversation in person about this Tyler but again once I'm all set up with everything I'll see what strings I can pull

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    I Hope I'm still a guy. Ha!

OK, like she's never heard a play on her name....
    LMAO too jokes!!

Very good news Karone. Will be looking forward to an update.
    Update request done! Thanks for the support Steve.

Originally Posted by Kevin Mattson View Post
    Sweet... Awesome news Karone!!! I wish you luck at your Interview, however, my Intuitions say that you won't need any "luck".
    You got the Heart of a Juggernaut... You will Dominate that Interview bro !!!
    Thanks a lot Kevin, they sensed my Juggernaut spirit and knew they had to get me on the staff!!

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Great Job Karone!
    Much appreciated John!!
    On a mission

Evening everyone!! My first official post as a personal trainer!!!

Killed the interview and actually ended up starting orientation that day, I go for my certification course/ test next weekend. Super stoked and can't wait to start really getting my feet wet with everything.

Nice!!!

This is great news Karone. And just in time for the flood of people that'll be coming in for the new year!