Thread: Lump in bicep

perkpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lump in bicep

I just noticed a small lump on my left bicep. I wondered what it was and knew I just worked out my biceps the night before so I did a search on the forums to see what this was. After reviewing the searches it seemed no one knew what this was and one post stated the lump went away when he pressed on it.

I was rubbing the lump and it poped back in my bicep and was gone. It felt like a sore lump or skin. What is this or why was it exposed.

GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GruntFunk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bicep cancer.

It's nothing more than a thick vein.

FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FearisFailure is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by perkpro View Post
    I just noticed a small lump on my left bicep. I wondered what it was and knew I just worked out my biceps the night before so I did a search on the forums to see what this was. After reviewing the searches it seemed no one knew what this was and one post stated the lump went away when he pressed on it.

I was rubbing the lump and it poped back in my bicep and was gone. It felt like a sore lump or skin. What is this or why was it exposed.
    Could be a small hernia, other it could be the start of visible veins if you lowering your bodyfat.