Roeed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My girlfriend thinks this guy is natural please tell her the truth

Im talking sbout LUCAS LAKUTSIN.

My girlfriend thinks that the human body can get transform naturaly without any steroids. Please feel free to let her down and tell her the truth
    I can't add picture of him because I'm new here but you can Google it to check how he looks

nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nickcantlift is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why is your girlfriend into other guys.

also you could theoretically get there naturally but idrk if the guys natty nor do i care.

but tell ur girlfriend to stop looking at other guys

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tell her to go feel the size of his balls.

Spoiler: she will find they don't hang lower than his dick.