Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Looking spot on mate. Ripped and good shape - especially shoulder width to waist size ratio in that lat spread! Keep going and keep adding that mass!
    Great hearing that from someone as big as you haha! Am on a mission to get bigger so hopefully the mass will come quickly!

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by callinswaist View Post
    Great hearing that from someone as big as you haha! Am on a mission to get bigger so hopefully the mass will come quickly!
    Just remember that you almost always have something that someone else wants... You may want my size, but I would love your bf% and muscle tie-ins! Keep up the good work and keep posting here for motivation!
    IG: waldronconstruction

Registered User CompetitiveGain's Avatar
    CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Good thread brahs!

ok. So this is me when I started lifting. Age 16, 140lbs of bones and hair..... I lifted in high school weight class as an elective and was not serious about it.

After the sports seasons were over I put on some weight, maybe 5 lbs of muscle but mostly fat. lol. Just lifting 2 times a week for fun and eating like a pig, but in a bad way. I dont really have any pics unfortunately from this time (around may 2008) but lets just say I was "skinny fat". Age 17.

This was it.... i caught the lifting bug. I got a gym membership at a Lifestyles family fitness and started lifting and doing cardio like crazy. I didnt know what I was doing and had no clue about diet, so I didnt put on significant size in the following 6 months, but cut up to a lean and mean 150lbs. age= newly 18 December 2008 (notice bb.com join date lols)

After I joined bb.com I started reading about how important proper nutrition and supplementation was. I was full fledged obsessed with lifting and wanted to "ook like Kevin Levrone or Shawn Ray one day". I worked at a restaurant and began scarfing chicken breasts and red potatoes on my breaks. I would take plates of food home and eat them throughout the day. I also started taking supplements like creatine and pre workouts and protein powders... put on some serious size in just 4 months (natural i swear lol, these were the best gains of my life). weight- 162. april 2008

I was shredded, i had vascularity... but i wanted mass. I had my first clean bulk and tried to gain some size and strength. I tried to pack on some mass and took a year to do so. I came back in the summer of 2009 to diet down and try to be "the biggest kid at the beach". July 2009, i weighed in at 175lbs. I thought this was good considering my abs showed. And my legs were finally starting to grow!

Summer was over, winter began.... Time to get huge for the 2010 year. This was the first time I would ever break the 185 lb mark. age 18 188lbs. september 2009.

"There is no such thing as over training, you can only under eat." - Jay Cutler

" Those are heavy weights, for a small woman." - Dorian Yates

2011 bodybuilding.com 100k transformation challenge runner up!

450/320/560 @205

CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CompetitiveGain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

continued.

So its now the beginning of 2010. I am 19 years old. I train and eat like an animal. I am working at the vitamin shoppe and have been for some time so I have the ability to buy supplements and can afford the food. 8 months of hard training leads me to august 2010. I wanted to do a little bodybuilding photoshoot to mark my progress. weight- 185 (but in pretty good condition)

After that it was back to the bulk. I was originally supposed to be about 205lbs bulking, and found out about the 2011 bb.com transformation challenge. I need the prize money and dedicated all my time and effort into winning the contest. I dirty bulked to 225lbs of fat and muscle. I was at my strongest and worked on my powerlifts regularly. 20 years old and on my way to a heart attack (10-13k cals a day srs.....) I entered the contest and started my gruling diet..... I was pleased at what all my hard work did for me. check my bodyblog for full training and supplement log throughout the diet. Here are the final side my side pics.
    before - 225lbs . after- 184lbs

And the final results and my best physique to date look something like this....

I am currently bulking yet again and sit arounf 210. Here is a recent pick of my getting yucky with the boys (nohomo) to establish mass.... nohomo.

450/320/560 @205

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome physique CG!!! It was cool looking at your pics and seeing your transformation these last few years...you must have a goal to compete right?

Originally Posted by Noah Stevens View Post
    Awesome physique CG!!! It was cool looking at your pics and seeing your transformation these last few years...you must have a goal to compete right?
    one of these days. its hard being natty, i want striated glutes! haha

450/320/560 @205

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CompetitiveGain View Post
    one of these days. its hard being natty, i want striated glutes! haha
    I'm the same, would love to compete but up against everyone else who clearly juice in natural comps, it's like a smack in the face for all the effort you'd pit in.

Your story was great, good read and excellent results/progress! Makes me sick thinking that I didn't get into lifting until I was 22 :/

xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xuerebx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great thread! It's nice seeing progress, and there's some great progress here! I've only been bb'ing for a year now, I'm not even close to anyone here. I started out at around 145lbs of mostly fat, got to 176lbs, and I started cutting a little (carrying fat mostly on my chest and stomach area is quite demotivating). I'll get rid of another kilo or 2 and then bulk up again. I've got progress pictures on my profile.

My favourite bodypart to work on are the legs.
    "Get up, and don't ever give up".

callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    CG, I'm at around 150 lbs now, not big but shredded, like you were before. Seeing your pics is greatly motivating!

Wala- Thank you again, and I see your point, I'm happy with what I've got now but as all of us here, I'm constantly looking to improve!

OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000) OliFs is just really nice. (+1000)
    would rep ya CompetitiveGain but i gotta spread it round
    looking really good and awesome transformations

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't have progress pics since april maybe

but here is a video for my 2nd try on squatting 5 plates .. i know it's fail but here you go

turn off the sound when u see it

oh and check this also

maybe i'll be like him one day (i'm squatting in the same gym, he used to train here)
    Beast

CG, I'm at around 150 lbs now, not big but shredded, like you were before. Seeing your pics is greatly motivating!
    Thanks man. It takes time and consistancy. LIFT big, EAT big, SLEEP big ---> get big.

450/320/560 @205

Wala- Thank you again, and I see your point, I'm happy with what I've got now but as all of us here, I'm constantly looking to improve!
    that's right, we're all looking to improve! Even Jay cutler wants to look better!!

Originally Posted by CompetitiveGain View Post
    Thanks man. It takes time and consistancy. LIFT big, EAT big, SLEEP big ---> get big.
    Exactly!

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great idea for a thread Wala, will have to post up some pics of my dirty powerlifting bulk lol!!!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) grant81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    will post some of my contest pics from april soon. good job to everyone itt!
    TEAM HEATH 2012

I rep back

405x1 Deadlift

\m/

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Great idea for a thread Wala, will have to post up some pics of my dirty powerlifting bulk lol!!!
    Thanks BH, not seen you posting in a while.. You need to get a good story on the go! Ha

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Thanks BH, not seen you posting in a while.. You need to get a good story on the go! Ha
    Yeah I'm trying to get back on more frequently since I've moved. Talking of stories had some major inspiration the other day at work (work at a gym). Our resident PT had a hormonal fit when I told someone his age....lulz ensued!!!!!
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I love this thread. Great motivation and no putdowns. I just got over my injuries so if this thread is not alive in a couple months I will bring it back with my progress pics. If muscle memory is true I should have some great gains.

Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just bulking now and getting fat

Last edited by Terminator84; 07-22-2011 at 07:19 PM. Reason: added another one

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mickey mouse?

j/k good job man looking swole

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics today. Probably won't have anymore til end of bulk in December. Weight today was 227.

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^ bro looking awesome!! chest is sick and your back is solid, and with such low lat inserts you can still throw a shiit load of mass on them! will look unreal
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

Originally Posted by BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 View Post
    Yeah I'm trying to get back on more frequently since I've moved. Talking of stories had some major inspiration the other day at work (work at a gym). Our resident PT had a hormonal fit when I told someone his age....lulz ensued!!!!!
    Lol sounds promising!

Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000) Wilde is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bwelch1985 View Post
    I don't post here every day, but I am a regular reader and have been for over 3 years so I hope it's cool for me to join in. I recently competed and would love to get some feedback from this section. I got tons of love and support throughout my prep, but it would be cool to hear you guys' unbiased opinions since you're all so well versed in physique critiquing and have no reason to sugar coat anything. Thanks in advance!

not to sound like a c**t but that last most muscular would look a lot better with your hands apart, everything else good.
    Bodybuilding is all about image not numbers, when you're up on stage your lifting stats and bodyfat % means nothing to the judges.

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still trying to stay aesthetic.

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    Still trying to stay aesthetic.
    Well you're doing a good job at it, lol

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Well you're doing a good job at it, lol
    This. Tight waist and abs!

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking good RPB. I prefer brute strength over aesthetics.

1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

^^^ HOLY FUHHHHH. jelly as hell. looking to hit 585 in 4-5 weeks if my glute is healed. did a mini PL meet just by myself yesterday and it went ok for a 1 1/2 hour workout.

squat= 435
    bench= 300 [ ): missed 315 ]
    DL = had to stop after warming up at 405 bc i didnt want anything bad to happen with my glute...

450/320/560 @205

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Looking good RPB. I prefer brute strength over aesthetics.

You're a monster bro!