Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 1996
    SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    You're really lean, Sammy. There is no doubt you'll come in condition, but did you stay the lean the whole offseason? I can't imagine you grew much if you were that worried with being lean. Plus, you have 34 weeks before a show? So you have 6+ months of contest prep? Seems like a waste, because you could honestly get from where you are to stage in a lot less time.
    thanks. I did stay relatively lean the whole offseason. My coach told me to only gain ~15 lbs max from my competition weight, so I maxed at 171. (comp weight was 154). Psychologically, I don't think I can handle not being lean. I hate it. Plus I know I've gained some mass as I already have striated quads/ripped hamstrings/certain veins appearing at 171, when last year they didn't appear until I was like ~162 lbs. Hopefully it's not a matter of just "once you get striated quads for the 1st time they're much easier to maintain". I didn't want to compete in november; my sights were set for the August one again. But there are literally no other shows until november, and I wanted to do more than 1 show this year. I would have to travel long distances which I just can't do. I gotta stay around Miami.
    OCB/IFPA seem to not even have any shows in Miami whatsoever. Closest is Orlando. MuscleMania has some Miami shows in June but I'm never competing there lol.

Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    I tend to think, if you do well at the Teen National and Collegiate level people will take notice. Some of those individuals have connections and resources to get you to the next level. Just look at Cody Montgomery, for instance. He's already working with Hany Rambod and sponsored by Evogen Nutrition. Of course, he's as good as it gets at the teenage level, but it still proves my point.

I'm just saying, it's hard to turn down help when you're young and impressionable. People will inflate your ego by telling you how bright your future is in the sport. At that age, it's impossible to know exactly how you'd react because it's a completely new experience for many. I'm glad I never had to deal with that.
    Interesting. Cody is good, but compared to guys like Shawn Ray at his age, I don't think is anything special. No offense to him. he looks great in some pics. Yeah, I see the impressionable thing weighing it, and many ppl do tend to inflate the ego of the young lol. Why didn't u have to deal with that? You kept in the shadows?
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    After attending the Gaspari IFPA Pro earlier this year, I have a newfound respect for elite natties. There were guys there that blew my mind.

This guy (Valentine Ezugha) was a lightweight and won the overall over some very impressive heavyweights. Look at this f*cking guy's shape!

[img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6765711&d=13958575img]
    mg]

He beat this goliath who stepped on stage at like 225. He was freakishly huge, but the Valentine's shape and conditioning were unreal.

[img]http://www.thenaturalmusclenetwork.com/IFPA/IFPAGallery/IFPAGallery/images/Chris-Nsubuga.jg]
    damn he looks great. I had no idea Gaspari had natural events

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    Looks like the bulk was pretty fruitful and still you're more shredded than I ever will be lol! Best of luck with your leg bro. Cool cat btw (srs).
    Thanks lol. You can do it too tho man.
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post

Wow, what a physique.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5'11'' about 225. Actually going to compete this summer, but it'll be in MP. So I'll be way too big, but just don't feel comfortable pushing my body to BB'ing level conditioning because I have classes and my practicum this summer for my graduate studies. Don't wanna risk the mental side effects. This is like 15 weeks out.

Last edited by Lvisaa2; 03-29-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    thanks. I did stay relatively lean the whole offseason. My coach told me to only gain ~15 lbs max from my competition weight, so I maxed at 171. (comp weight was 154). Psychologically, I don't think I can handle not being lean. I hate it. Plus I know I've gained some mass as I already have striated quads/ripped hamstrings/certain veins appearing at 171, when last year they didn't appear until I was like ~162 lbs. Hopefully it's not a matter of just "once you get striated quads for the 1st time they're much easier to maintain". I didn't want to compete in november; my sights were set for the August one again. But there are literally no other shows until november, and I wanted to do more than 1 show this year. I would have to travel long distances which I just can't do. I gotta stay around Miami.
    OCB/IFPA seem to not even have any shows in Miami whatsoever. Closest is Orlando. MuscleMania has some Miami shows in June but I'm never competing there lol.
    Yeah, I respect you listening to your coach, but you do have tons of potential and I'd hate to see an irrational fear of a little fat stand in the way. I see lots of younger guys get obsessive about continually being lean and I think they lose out on a lot of gains. Doesn't mean you have to get huge, but nothing wrong with allowing yourself to get to 10-12%. Especially with such a long prep then you could still come in shredded. I'm actually worried about how your body will hold up with 34 weeks of prep. Being natty, you already have the tendency to get stringy and the long in a deficit may only exasperate it. Although, maybe your coach will set it up so you bump calories into the show which may help you come in nice and full.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'11'' about 225. Actually going to compete this summer, but it'll be in MP. So I'll be way too big, but just don't feel comfortable pushing my body to BB'ing level conditioning because I have classes and my practicum this summer for my graduate studies. Don't wanna risk the mental side effects. This is like 15 weeks out.

Looking great dude. Good luck in your comp. Why are you doing a mp comp, if you don't mind me asking?
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    Looking great dude. Good luck in your comp. Why are you doing a mp comp, if you don't mind me asking?
    I don't feel comfortable cutting to bbing levels while doing graduate work and my practicum. Too much potential for interference with my mental capacity. MP will be easier. It's only a couple %s, but it'll make a difference

callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10) callinswaist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

155 LBS, currently gaining slowly but surely

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're a big f*cking unit bro. Good luck with your show, you'll end up looking freaky as hell. Even at the slightly elevated (above bb) bf levels.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    You're a big f*cking unit bro. Good luck with your show, you'll end up looking freaky as hell. Even at the slightly elevated (above bb) bf levels.
    Thanks, I'm hoping to get in condition early and kind of bump calories into the show. Plus I have to play with my look for peak week. I tend to be very vascular and that can be a negative depending on the judging so I want to have time to find the most workable physique look.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't feel comfortable cutting to bbing levels while doing graduate work and my practicum. Too much potential for interference with my mental capacity. MP will be easier. It's only a couple %s, but it'll make a difference
    What I mean is: Why not wait until the end of semester and do Men's open BB? Is it for stage experience?
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Think 2 weeks ago like 7 weeks out around 236. Close to 5 weeks atm.
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lighter than last time if i'm not mistaken?

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck on the show man. looking great
    Full Blown Baby

rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    lighter than last time if i'm not mistaken?
    Last year I weighed in at 217. Hoping to hold maybe 222 well see. This 217 well be bigger though. Want to drop 8-10 more lbs.

And thanks Sammy you look great as well. Enjoy prep.

Here's a few more from 2 weeks ago. Legs have leaned out a bit more since then finally.

Theses are 3+ weeks back.
    Last edited by rebelprettyboy; 04-04-2014 at 11:24 AM.
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

#BBP

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    Last year I weighed in at 217. Hoping to hold maybe 222 well see. This 217 well be bigger thought. Want to drop 8-10 more lbs.

And thanks Sammy you look great as well. Enjoy prep.
    Thanks. My prep is over though after the injury.
    Full Blown Baby

Thanks. My prep is over though after the injury.
    What did you injury? Don't think I read it up there.
    Way.

#BBP

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy View Post
    What did you injury? Don't think I read it up there.
    I tore (not sure if full or partial yet) a tendon of my hamstring doing hamstring curls last week. Still on crutches. If it's minor and I heal quickly, I may only do 2-3 months bulking, then spend the next 4-5 months doing prep for a show in November. But the August show is out.
    Full Blown Baby

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. Cody is good, but compared to guys like Shawn Ray at his age, I don't think is anything special. No offense to him. he looks great in some pics. Yeah, I see the impressionable thing weighing it, and many ppl do tend to inflate the ego of the young lol. Why didn't u have to deal with that? You kept in the shadows?
    It goes without saying that Shawn Ray was a phenomenon. Cody still has a long ways to go, and those are some very big shoes to fill. Let's just say, he's off to a good start.

Back when I started, bodybuilding wasn't as accessible as it is today. Bear in mind, I was 19/20 in 2000/2001. ******** and YouTube weren't available, and Bodybuilding.com was in it's infancy. Only a few sites uploaded pictures, and there weren't any webcasts or forum play-by-plays.

For me, the notion of competing seemed like a daunting task without any guidance. Plus, with all the rumors and stereotypes floating around about bodybuilding, I wasn't sure what to believe. Looking back, it's a good thing I waited. Nowadays, I'm a lot less self conscious. That comes in handy during a posedown.
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cody doesn't hold a candle to Ray.

The two similarities between them is that neither of them has wide clavicles and they're both short.

Apart from that Ray has:
    Better muscle bellies
    Better insertions
    Narrower waist
    Better flow to his physique

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    24 weeks out at the moment. Only goal I've got is to better myself from my previous comp last year!

No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

looking good, good luck man.

also just wondering, do ppl stare when you're in your undies at the gym posing lol? I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do that, but then again, in Australia that might be normal lol
    Full Blown Baby

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)

also just wondering, do ppl stare when you're in your undies at the gym posing lol? I don't think I'd ever have the guts to do that, but then again, in Australia that might be normal lol
    Hah nah it was late and no one around. Also a mates friends gym! Don't have the size or conditioning to be pulling it off in a packed gym
    No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

thoon. thoon... (soon... soon.)

still learning how to flex my hams in this shot or just legs in general. friends and most guides hvae suggest to stomp first, turn the heel in as you use your hands to feel your hams flexed.

hams are insane weak point for me anyways but i def think im lean enough to see it

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

fuk u tryna say m8
    gay for pay for free

Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000) Hessypie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't post in this section nearly as much as I lurk it, but I figured it couldn't hurt. Wondering what you guys think. the back pic is from about 4 months ago to now. Probably weighing about 205 or so in these. I figure I have another 25-30lbs to drop before I dont look like trash.
    Attached Images

A little over ten weeks out. Protocols change up soon, which will really dry/lean me up, but happy with where conditioning is already. Definitely on track.

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

need to get one with dat pump
    Tax Crew - PM me legit questions.

Manlet in-progress ArmyROTCCadet05's Avatar
    ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArmyROTCCadet05 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    back selfie lol

Current weight 140lbs

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Took this earlier in the week, about 6.5 weeks out from an IFPA pro qualifier.

http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dunno upper-lowerbody proportions seem off