Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spamy View Post
    Good job guys. Bodybuilding is like the martial arts, a journey that never ends in search of your own improvements.
    Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick!

edit: i'd love to but i'm very self conscious about my body now

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wtness View Post
    i'd love to but i'm very self conscious about my body now
    So am I! lol

I used to look a lot better so posting the pics I did is not a good feeling. But I know it'll kick me into touch and I'm looking forward to getting some visible results that people will be able to see!

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    yeah thanks man, you hit the nail of the head haha. i guess its a little late to bring them up a lot for this year, although today i start my new split in which hammies are on a separate day to quads, so i really can demolish them. hopefully this change in split will stimulate a little bit of growth, even though im pretty depleted atm.

either way, this year is more for stage experience and getting my confidence up. next year though... watch this space. im gonna win (shame i cant compete against Kyle next year though! y u be so old for Kyle?!)
    Hahaha sorry bro! Don't worry, I'll come cheer you on next year. Looking forward to taking to the stage with you in 9 weeks man, it'll be great! You've got a sick shape, let's just hope we don't get those same freaks as last time against us haha. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, then all these guys can judge us before hand. Definitely need to get someone to video our showdown and put it up on here!

For your hammies, the best thing that worked for mine was real slow stiff leg deads. 4-6 second negatives, and sometimes I'd do them off a platform so I could get real low. Obviously it's a little late now, but something to think about for your off season.

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    So am I! lol

I used to look a lot better so posting the pics I did is not a good feeling. But I know it'll kick me into touch and I'm looking forward to getting some visible results that people will be able to see!
    ah dude i'm wayyyyy worse looking than anyone who posted their after pictures

went thru helll and back, but back on it now so i guess looking forward to my progress

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Hahaha sorry bro! Don't worry, I'll come cheer you on next year. Looking forward to taking to the stage with you in 9 weeks man, it'll be great! You've got a sick shape, let's just hope we don't get those same freaks as last time against us haha. I'll get some pics up tomorrow, then all these guys can judge us before hand. Definitely need to get someone to video our showdown and put it up on here!

For your hammies, the best thing that worked for mine was real slow stiff leg deads. 4-6 second negatives, and sometimes I'd do them off a platform so I could get real low. Obviously it's a little late now, but something to think about for your off season.
    thanks man! yeah i cant wait... we'll have to have a little backstage posedown as well for all the boys on here

and yeah i think thats a good idea, i've just changed my split so hopefully even though im depleted i can stimulate a little bit of growth from the change. I actually did hams today (we've separated them from the rest of legs) and am feeling it now!!

keen to see your newest pics man, its too late for either of us to change anything shape/size wise and im assuming we're both gonna nail conditioning so in for online shiit talking and epic lighting pics to psych each other out!! hahaha
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ah dude i'm wayyyyy worse looking than anyone who posted their after pictures

went thru helll and back, but back on it now so i guess looking forward to my progress
    Always remember - Don't judge yourself or your progress by others and their progress. Just be sure to knownthat your actually progressing and have a goal that you wanna hit.

Make sure you throw up some pics once you see an improvement that your happy with.

Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks man! yeah i cant wait... we'll have to have a little backstage posedown as well for all the boys on here

and yeah i think thats a good idea, i've just changed my split so hopefully even though im depleted i can stimulate a little bit of growth from the change. I actually did hams today (we've separated them from the rest of legs) and am feeling it now!!

keen to see your newest pics man, its too late for either of us to change anything shape/size wise and im assuming we're both gonna nail conditioning so in for online shiit talking and epic lighting pics to psych each other out!! hahaha
    Hahaha I'll draw a bertstare.jpg on your back with dream tan.

Good idea on changing the split. I hit my quads/calfs on a separate day to my hammies as well and it's worked brilliantly for me so hopefully you'll get the same!

Check this thread tomorrow, I'll take some then. inb4 "holy f*ck at your legs and non-existent chest"

Always remember - Don't judge yourself or your progress by others and their progress. Just be sure to knownthat your actually progressing and have a goal that you wanna hit.

Make sure you throw up some pics once you see an improvement that your happy with.
    Totally agree with this! I think it's important to remember that one of the main reasons we all do this is for self improvement, which can only be measured individually. So long as your progressing bro that's really all that matters!

this is for you brother.

this was take begining of 09

i've always had trouble with my weight since i was a kid, always bullied and moving countries took a toll on me

now this is me taken after a 6 month lay off, 2 weeks into it.

Last edited by wtness; 07-19-2011 at 04:17 AM.

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After getting out of the Marine Corps, I gained a lot of weight between discharge and my start in college; I got up to 290lbs.

Well, after getting more educated and found my passion for nutrition, I did a show in April this year.

Now a few months post-contest.

Total time from fat-to-stage = two years.
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great physiques in here !

ill post up some of mine when im 9 weeks out which is 1.5 weeks away
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

this is for you brother.

this was take begining of 09

i've always had trouble with my weight since i was a kid, always bullied and moving countries took a toll on me

now this is me taken after a 6 month lay off, 2 weeks into it.

Those pics really do show that it's all about self perception. You don't think you look too good yet what I see is a great transformation. You clearly look like you lift, yet this is after a 6 month lay off?! In a few months your gonna look really good! You arms have great shape too, quite balanced. Just keep doing what you're doing cos it's working well bro!

Originally Posted by Paul_2_Oh View Post
    After getting out of the Marine Corps, I gained a lot of weight between discharge and my start in college; I got up to 290lbs.

Well, after getting more educated and found my passion for nutrition, I did a show in April this year.

Now a few months post-contest.

Total time from fat-to-stage = two years.
    Bro that's excellent! Bet you're well proud of yourself!

JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    May aswell jump on the band wagon.

Can't post a link because of my post count, if someone wanted to throw them up, would be amazing other I'll just lurk tomorrow and post until my count gets up and above 30.

http: //imageshack.us/g/845/p1000564c.jpg/

1 and 2 are me last year, approx may last year. Probably lifting without knowing what I was doing for about 2 months at this point. Note the ****ty poses lol.

3,4 and 5 are me as of Sunday. Need better camera and lighting fml.

Also need to shave legs >.< Any pro tips on doing so?

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JackDaniels18 View Post
    May aswell jump on the band wagon.

Can't post a link because of my post count, if someone wanted to throw them up, would be amazing other I'll just lurk tomorrow and post until my count gets up and above 30.

http: //imageshack.us/g/845/p1000564c.jpg/

1 and 2 are me last year, approx may last year. Probably lifting without knowing what I was doing for about 2 months at this point. Note the ****ty poses lol.

3,4 and 5 are me as of Sunday. Need better camera and lighting fml.

About shaving your legs, it depends on how hairy you are (density and thickness of follicles) and how sensitive your skin is to blades.

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol ill take wala's role for this page then

@JordanEddy: Looking unreal man, tris are huge! Roelly territory haha. the only thing is with your FDB, how does your vacuum compare? cause i can imagine with doing that youd get a better taper. crunching down on your abs will hide your back a little

@BartPimpson: looks like youve got a huge shoulder girdle there man! just eat like an animal and try to fill out that frame

@SammyJr: looking heaps good, especially delts, but i wouldnt reccomend trying to stay sub 8% if you wanna really put on some size. just in looking through your other pics you seem to have a pretty small frame and while youve done pretty well, you can still throw a lot more size on arms and chest. trying to stay super lean will only make that take longer bro. how are legs?

@Noah Stevens: HUUUUGE bro!! the only thing i could suggest (I only noticed this cause i have the same problem) is maybe a touch more lower lats, which will improve the taper on the FDB. I have the exact same problem, so ill be putting a lot of effort into it next offseason

@MG5: solid back and chest man, but no legs? still looks heaps good man, will look unreal when youre finished your cut! lol although not sure why you came into this section to post progress pics if you dont post here, but whatever

@PlzN0Alesana: to be honest, thats probably the best transformation ITT! just cause you not only cut down body fat but also threw on some solid muscle mass! mad respect bro, i bet you feel a shiit-ton more confident now ey?
    Thanks for the kind words...I am frustrated with my blocky looking waist and know bring up lower lats will better my v taper...besides basic rowing movements, anyone have any specific exercises to target lower lats?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JackDaniels18 View Post

I do it when i'm taking a bath... just with a razorblade (veet doesn't seem to work) make sure to know which areas you can't shave into the hairs (with me that's my thighs and lower abs) you can use shaving cream but i only bother with that on my chest. have fun

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Noah Stevens View Post
    Thanks for the kind words...I am frustrated with my blocky looking waist and know bring up lower lats will better my v taper...besides basic rowing movements, anyone have any specific exercises to target lower lats?

triangle bar pullups!
    on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

Took these after today's back workout.

Got up this moring total in the zone, ate well and proper when I got up, waited about an hour and a half then then did back. Threw deads in there as my second exercise as promised, did so much that I was sick (I felt like I do on leg days when you smash them and puke a few times!! lol) Afterwards I had 250g chicken and rice (about 90g of carbs worth) About to have next meal, lots of eggs and some greens!

Weighed in at 199lb. This is the start of my transformation - 210lb and a bit leaner than I am now!!!!

IG: waldronconstruction

BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Before lifting Jan 2009 - 197lbs.

Weight Loss Progression: 190-142lbs

back up to 152lbs

Now Im on my first bulk....Here is my back now..@ 178lbs.

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol ill take wala's role for this page then

@JordanEddy: Looking unreal man, tris are huge! Roelly territory haha. the only thing is with your FDB, how does your vacuum compare? cause i can imagine with doing that youd get a better taper. crunching down on your abs will hide your back a little

@BartPimpson: looks like youve got a huge shoulder girdle there man! just eat like an animal and try to fill out that frame

@SammyJr: looking heaps good, especially delts, but i wouldnt reccomend trying to stay sub 8% if you wanna really put on some size. just in looking through your other pics you seem to have a pretty small frame and while youve done pretty well, you can still throw a lot more size on arms and chest. trying to stay super lean will only make that take longer bro. how are legs?

@Noah Stevens: HUUUUGE bro!! the only thing i could suggest (I only noticed this cause i have the same problem) is maybe a touch more lower lats, which will improve the taper on the FDB. I have the exact same problem, so ill be putting a lot of effort into it next offseason

@MG5: solid back and chest man, but no legs? still looks heaps good man, will look unreal when youre finished your cut! lol although not sure why you came into this section to post progress pics if you dont post here, but whatever

@PlzN0Alesana: to be honest, thats probably the best transformation ITT! just cause you not only cut down body fat but also threw on some solid muscle mass! mad respect bro, i bet you feel a shiit-ton more confident now ey?

thanks for the kind words man..... and given that my face changed just as much as my body in this process, u have no clue how much more confidence i have, im excited to actually go through a thorough bulk and see what kind of results i can get, i never really did anything other than slow cut and recomp, but really, thanks a lot, i really appreciate it
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paul_2_Oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bro that's excellent! Bet you're well proud of yourself!
    Damn straight. Thanks, mate. Your back is looking shredded already; solid work.
    U.S. Army Dietitian 2012-
    U.S. Marine Corps 2002-2010

Don't ask for an easier life, ask to be a stronger person.

PSN: Roz_Overloaded

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I predict a thread that will go on for years and more than 20 pages for sure lol
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    I don't know what I'm doing to be honest. I just eat whenever I feel hungry.
    Bart you need to organize your diet. It looks like your frame got bigger while you were getting older. Did you get taller as well?

5-6 meals a day with a shake or two inbetween, and try to get a good idea of how many calories your eating. I like to use this formula for a calorie estimation: bodyweightX18. From there adjust your calories until your gaining about a pound every week. The meals are mandatory.

I know it sucks to try eating clean, but try this every day: make sure you get in a gram of quality protein per pound, 1.5 grams for clean carbs and after that you can eat whatever you want to meet calorie needs during the day.

Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    Bart you need to organize your diet. It looks like your frame got bigger while you were getting older. Did you get taller as well?

5-6 meals a day with a shake or two inbetween, and try to get a good idea of how many calories your eating. I like to use this formula for a calorie estimation: bodyweightX18. From there adjust your calories until your gaining about a pound every week. The meals are mandatory.

I know it sucks to try eating clean, but try this every day: make sure you get in a gram of quality protein per pound, 1.5 grams for clean carbs and after that you can eat whatever you want to meet calorie needs during the day.
    Agree with this.

But, only thing which I think is incorrect is a pound a week in weight. Eating clean should trips good muscle building with not much fat at all - therefore realistically, a pound of muscle per month is more likely correct. Even at that rate, that's 42lbs in 3 years!! That pro bbing standards

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agree with this.

But, only thing which I think is incorrect is a pound a week in weight. Eating clean should trips good muscle building with not much fat at all - therefore realistically, a pound of muscle per month is more likely correct. Even at that rate, that's 42lbs in 3 years!! That pro bbing standards
    Bart needs to make sure he gains weight to put on size, and eating over calorie estimation will get the weight up whether muscle or fat. A pound a week is just a goal, realistically he'd put on a pound every 2 weeks whether its fat, muscle or both. He can re-adjust the cals to make sure he isn't gaining to much fat. Aiming for a pound a week gives a better measure than a pound a month because its a lot more difficult to tell if your gonna gain that pound week to week. Besides, any small amount of fat can easily be burned off later on. Thats just my take on how I go on about weight gain.

Here you go, Stefan.

8.5 weeks out from my first show this season and 9.5 weeks out from my show with jiveinhere. Possibly going to do another show in ~13 weeks but we'll see how I go in the first two!

Chest is weak as phuck cuz and scarily enough it's actually improved significantly since last year, so a good 2-3 year off season is the plan after this year to bring it up

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What huge calves!
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000)

Quick Quad pic I took this morning.....

http://oi51.tinypic.com/sl08ra.jpg

Just click on the link...The image is huge and I don't know how to resize pics...I took it w my phone

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Here you go, Stefan.

8.5 weeks out from my first show this season and 9.5 weeks out from my show with jiveinhere. Possibly going to do another show in ~13 weeks but we'll see how I go in the first two!

Chest is weak as phuck cuz and scarily enough it's actually improved significantly since last year, so a good 2-3 year off season is the plan after this year to bring it up
    wow man!! legs, delts and arms are looking sick bro. chest is looking a lot better too. but those god damn calves haha!!! shiit man... gonna be a good showdown

im gonna take some more pics tonight, just before i have my cheat meal haha. ill get em up here as soon as i can and then we'll sit back and watch as the buildup to Mr Olympia is silenced by IFBB section members arguing over who will beat who in the INBA NSW State Titles Teen Division hahaha
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000) JackDaniels18 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love all the toys and childhood memories in the background Kyle! Lol