Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: StressMonkey

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Let's all raise a glass to SM this New Year's Eve.

So happy to hear that you're done
    I raise my Coca Cola to you!

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I wish only good things for you in the new year to come!
    Thank you. Same to you!

Originally Posted by mharrislove View Post
    Just posting to offer support.
    Thank you sir. Means a lot coming from you.

Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    Yay! Bummer about the cold (you did get your flu shot, didn't you?), but it will pass. Now it's time to party like it's 1999 (man, that seemed so exciting back in the 80s)
    I did, but I had a cold, not the flue.

With the thought that today would be international chest day, I decided to get up at 5 (gosh, it's dark, but it's only time I could fit it in today) and worked chest rather than back. I started with DB presses and did well with the 55s, so I looked at the 60s and said, WWSMD?. Would he shriek and run out of the gym? Heck no! He'd slam those M*****F*****s up, so by golly that's what I did. OK, maybe not exactly slammed, but I did get them up. Only five reps, but next time will be more. Thank you to StressMonkey and Bando for giving me the courage to believe I could.
    Technically StressMonday wouldn't be caught dead in a a gym in the morning, but good job getting those DB's up!
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SM,

You are right: I AM the world's worst detective. Found the preview of The Dark Knight 3 on Rotten Tomaters. What Bane says is true. You get a grappling hook and memory fabric for next X-mas. Happy New Year! (In two and a half more days).
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I raise my Coca Cola to you!
    Cheers SM!

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    SM,

You are right: I AM the world's worst detective. Found the preview of The Dark Knight 3 on Rotten Tomaters. What Bane says is true. You get a grappling hook and memory fabric for next X-mas. Happy New Year! (In two and a half more days).
    Oh lord. This site is your friend: http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Cheers SM!
    I'm so old I remember when that commercial was on tv. *sobs*
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ready player One.

Hey SM, I started reading the book "Ready Player One" and it reminded me of you.
    Not sure if your a big reader but its a sci-fi book set in the not so distant future.
    Why I thought of you is because the premise of the book relies heavily on 80's pop culture and trivia knowledge.

here is a synopses
    At once wildly original and stuffed with irresistible nostalgia, READY PLAYER ONE is a spectacularly genre-busting, ambitious, and charming debut—part quest novel, part love story, and part virtual space opera set in a universe where spell-slinging mages battle giant Japanese robots, entire planets are inspired by Blade Runner, and flying DeLoreans achieve light speed.

It’s the year 2044, and the real world is an ugly place.

Like most of humanity, Wade Watts escapes his grim surroundings by spending his waking hours jacked into the OASIS, a sprawling virtual utopia that lets you be anything you want to be, a place where you can live and play and fall in love on any of ten thousand planets.

And like most of humanity, Wade dreams of being the one to discover the ultimate lottery ticket that lies concealed within this virtual world. For somewhere inside this giant networked playground, OASIS creator James Halliday has hidden a series of fiendish puzzles that will yield massive fortune—and remarkable power—to whoever can unlock them.

For years, millions have struggled fruitlessly to attain this prize, knowing only that Halliday’s riddles are based in the pop culture he loved—that of the late twentieth century. And for years, millions have found in this quest another means of escape, retreating into happy, obsessive study of Halliday’s icons. Like many of his contemporaries, Wade is as comfortable debating the finer points of John Hughes’s oeuvre, playing Pac-Man, or reciting Devo lyrics as he is scrounging power to run his OASIS rig.

And then Wade stumbles upon the first puzzle.

Suddenly the whole world is watching, and thousands of competitors join the hunt—among them certain powerful players who are willing to commit very real murder to beat Wade to this prize. Now the only way for Wade to survive and preserve everything he knows is to win. But to do so, he may have to leave behind his oh-so-perfect virtual existence and face up to life—and love—in the real world he’s always been so desperate to escape.

A world at stake.
    A quest for the ultimate prize.

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I did, but I had a cold, not the flue.
    Yes, I know, but while a cold can be nasty, the flu is 10 times worse, like getting hit by a truck. It can be so bad that you're afraid you'll die, and then afraid you won't. It can set your training way, way back. And since chemo often (usually?) depresses the immune system, it so important for patients to get immunized (assuming their immune system allows it). It's a good idea for all of us, but especially important for you. I'm glad you and your doctor are on top of this.

Evening workouts would be convenient, but I think I'd have a hard time sleeping after getting all wound up.

chodan9 - what's a mage?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dågan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    chodan9 - what's a mage?
    any kind of magic user
    could be a magician, wizard, sorcerer warlock, witch, necromancer..

yes
    uber geek

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm so old I remember when that commercial was on tv. *sobs*
    I know.

There's no shame in getting older, there's only shame in accepting it

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    that's so weird...my brother and I were just talking about that commercial last week watching the Lions game..

Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    Ready player One.

Hey SM, I started reading the book "Ready Player One" and it reminded me of you.
    Not sure if your a big reader but its a sci-fi book set in the not so distant future.
    Why I thought of you is because the premise of the book relies heavily on 80's pop culture and trivia knowledge.
    Not really a reader (something I feel guilty about). That DOES sound right up my alley. I might have to check it out. Thanks!

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not really a reader (something I feel guilty about). That DOES sound right up my alley. I might have to check it out. Thanks!
    no need to feel guilty about it not being a picture book with too many words...
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Originally Posted by Mindi912 View Post
    no need to feel guilty about it not being a picture book with too many words...
    Chillax.

Here, watch a fighting video:

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chillax.

Here, watch a fighting video:
    negged
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The first post in the new year

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Did you get the port out Monkey? Tonight's ICD right?

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    The first post in the new year
    I LOL'ed hard. Epic!

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Did you get the port out Monkey? Tonight's ICD right?
    The best case scenario is port removal in early summer.

Hell yeah! ICD is on the menu today. Time to try and pop that port out myself!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I LOL'ed hard. Epic!

that would be ....so gross!
    besides not so sure it's possible to make things on your chest pop out...girls been trying that one for years

that would be ....so gross!
    besides not so sure it's possible to make things on your chest pop out...girls been trying that one for years
    teh boobz don't get a pump on ICD.

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SO, port pop, or no port pop
    No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Time to try and pop that port out myself!
    Been watching "Alien" lately?

Lean, mean, geek machine

Originally Posted by taylor9569 View Post
    I tried but it's still there.

Been watching "Alien" lately?
    Nope! But I've been watching the Alien trailer to compare it to the new Prometheus trailer.

I once ate a pop tart in a port-a-potty.

When the port finally comes out, can the post smiley be changed to smiling?

Lean, mean, geek machine

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you pull the port will your head pop out

Ponders what Stress Monkey looks like.......

Have a great weekend, SM!
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants

I'm wondering how you are feeling? your chemo ended last month
    I know you are working out
    how is the diet and appetite? coming back again?
    how about your energy levels?
    one step at a time ya know
    your body has taken a beating..it will take a little while to build it back up
    be patient

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    "But Mario! Our princess is deadlifting in another castle!"
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

When the port finally comes out, can the post smiley be changed to smiling?
    Nope! You can't edit thread titles.

Originally Posted by swooshie View Post
    Ponders what Stress Monkey looks like.......
    I look like a monkey with a Borg implant.

I'm wondering how you are feeling? your chemo ended last month
    I know you are working out
    how is the diet and appetite? coming back again?
    how about your energy levels?
    one step at a time ya know
    your body has taken a beating..it will take a little while to build it back up
    be patient

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!
    Ironically I wrote a blog post today that addresses this!

Latest Roadblocks to My Lifting

I should have been thrilled when I finished my chemo in December, but at the time I felt like crap and was just so worn down after having done it for so many months. Then thanks to my compromised immune system I got a wicked cold right before Christmas. I spent a couple of fun days in bed just wiped out. Then I had a hectic Christmas-time schedule. And to top it off a few days ago I sprained/strained my ankle in a fall and now have a lovely bruised foot.

Pardon my French but F all of that. 2012 is about rebuilding. I'm going to limp into the gym tonight and get in a back workout. Monkey 2.0 will definitely be a work in progress for a while but I'm looking forward to making it happen.

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    [video=youtube;KE5GGMhmo-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5GGMhmo-M[/video]
    Bando needs lessons from you as to what videos are good!

aware

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I LOL'ed hard. Epic!

I misread that- I thought you said "poop that port out myself".

Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

I will not take sides on the 70's Heart vs. 80's Heart argument, but I'll just say its probably a Batman trailer infringement.

Have a Happy Day. I wish you warm fuzzy kittens, sunshine and unicorns farting rainbows.

uhh-huh..it's almost like I can read minds....kinda spooky huh?
    good golly man have you forgotten how to walk?
    sorry to hear about the bruise
    your immune system is gonna take awhile to grow strong also..
    just do what you can do ok?

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[color=blue]
    Latest Roadblocks to My Lifting

I should have been thrilled when I finished my chemo in December, but at the time I felt like crap and was just so worn down after having done it for so many months. Then thanks to my compromised immune system I got a wicked cold right before Christmas. I spent a couple of fun days in bed just wiped out. Then I had a hectic Christmas-time schedule. And to top it off a few days ago I sprained/strained my ankle in a fall and now have a lovely bruised foot.

Pardon my French but F all of that. 2012 is about rebuilding. I'm going to limp into the gym tonight and get in a back workout. Monkey 2.0 will definitely be a work in progress for a while but I'm looking forward to making it happen.
    All the best to you in 2012 SM. You'll make it happen
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson