Tholennon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to use Animal Stak, Test and M-Stak

well..

I just bought this 3 paks from universal... the Animal Stak, Test and M-Stak....
    and I want your suggestions for the best way to use them....

I heard that's meant to be used first the Animal Stak, then use the Test and the last use the M-Stak..

what do you guys think!?

Thanks for help

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=66

"can I take the M-stak and Stak at the same time?"

it's in that list and tells you how to take it, dunno about incorporating the Test though

Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Slikk1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know a lot of people who stack m-stak and stak together. Maybe run Test first and finish with the other two?

walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) walters09 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tholennon View Post
    well..

I just bought this 3 paks from universal... the Animal Stak, Test and M-Stak....

I heard that's meant to be used first the Animal Stak, then use the Test and the last use the M-Stak..

what do you guys think!?

Thanks for help
    I am currently using Rage, M-Stak, and Pak

Pak in the morning with breakfast.
    M-Stak & Rage as Pre workout......

I have been debating on whether to try TEST out or not.... Amazon is running a special on it for $51.00 2 day free shipping... Im curious about it.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well..

what do you guys think!?

Thanks for help
    Check this out, look for Stack # 8 Test Explosion Stack:

http://www.animalpak.com/Rage/Extras...g101Manual.pdf

Originally Posted by walters09 View Post
    I am currently using Rage, M-Stak, and Pak

Pak in the morning with breakfast.
    M-Stak & Rage as Pre workout......

I have been debating on whether to try TEST out or not.... Amazon is running a special on it for $51.00 2 day free shipping... Im curious about it.
    That is a sick price
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

thanks guys...

here on the animal site i found some nice tricks about usim them..

but..
    I want know better... could you tell me what function have each stack?

.... if som of you already used, have some suggestion about the best way to take them!?

The Animal TEst its a prohomone?

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks guys...

here on the animal site i found some nice tricks about usim them..

but..
    I want know better... could you tell me what function have each stack?

.... if som of you already used, have some suggestion about the best way to take them!?

The Animal TEst its a prohomone?
    Animal Test is not a prohormone
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

cool,,,

after read the stacks guide.... I get the point...

but... just one more doubt...

can I take this stacks with some NO ? like, jack3d, superpump, or no-shotgun!?

there is some problem to take them together!?

up!