Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,981 to 1,982 of 1982
    addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a local team man based in Sydney, not in the pros yet, but doing good in A grade

I am studying bio-chemistry and looking to move into Diabetes type stuff, the nutrient timing is interesting hey, I like looking at AMPK and Glut4 type things, also cAMP things interest me.
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

April 27

been a little while since ive updated, needless to say ive been overwhelmingly busy with phd stuff. gym related i have basically reset squats and deadlifts - squats i got to 142.5 and couldn't get more than a single set of 5 before i started failing, so i reset weight down to 120 and put on the romaleos and have worked my way back up to 130 (tonights session) - with deadlifts, i got to 160 but back was pretty rounding and they were difficult so i reset down to 140 and have changed my set up and they feel fukkin amazing, never has 140 / 142.5 (tonights session) felt so smooth, legit. anyway thats all i got.

FBR W12D1 B
    Squats - 130x3x5
    Deadlift - 142.5x5
    OHP - 55x3x5
    Seated row - 77x10,8,8
    Lat pulldown - 67x8,7,7
    DB shrugs - 20kgx17,15
    tricep pushdown [close grip attachment] - 15x16,16,15,15 superset w/
    hanging leg raise - BWx15,15,15,10
    DB curls - 8kgx2x20

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    MIA Aussie checkin in, dude wonder why you got sick? You reckon it was from the partyin? Hows life going btw?
    hey mate. living with a few mates and when one of us gets sick it has a tendency to go around to everyone and then sometimes back to who first got it, anyway one of them was out camping the entire weekend and came back with a bad case of the flu and i guess i got it from him. no big deal it only lasted a day but i legit can't remember the last time i was that run down from being sick, even weirder that it only lasted a day / two.

life in general is good... great actually. living with the gf and a couple of my best mates which is great, got a very nice deal on the place too. currently doing PhD full time and working as research assistant at another uni for a bit of extra cash and experience, and working on trying to finish an album so im kind of at a stage where there isn't enough hours in the day, hah but i guess that is definitely not a bad problem

Originally Posted by addictR3 View Post
    Haha yes its been ages hey, hope your doing well mate, I've been all over the world and also finished my studies, got on a cycling team and have just been over in Japan doing a tour.
    wow sounds srsly awesome. grats on finishing studies. where of everywhere you've been would you recommend going? the gf and i are trying to plan our first overseas trip, need some ideas

Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    Legit!

I'm currently studying in Canada (Vancouver BC) doing some awesome research on Nutrient Timing & Hematology (all performance related).

What team are you on? I have friends on Jelly Belly.
    go on... (if you don't mind me asking)