Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    GarrattM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cashew masala pizza?!?!? sounds fuc*ing incredible. will have to try that.
    Wake Up, Eat, Work Out, Eat, Sleep, Repeat. F*** anything else!!!!!

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tuesday, August 9th

Lower - Deload

Weight - 73.2

Hack Squats
    65kgx8x4 (+ 8 negatives)

Seated Leg Press
    265x12x3

Leg extension
    7pps(+5lb)x8x4

Leg Curl
    40x12x2

Seated calf
    100x12x3

Standing Calf
    50x12x2

So beginning my deload this week. Took it pretty easy in the gym, put the weight down to 80% of what I was on, so obviously wasn't very hard - definetely the quickest session in quite some time, hardly broke a sweat. Finished it up with a 10 minute bike ride... easy stuff. Bought a new drum kit today, f!cking STOKED!!!! that is about it from me

Nutrition

Macros - 70F/358C/195P - 2845 cals

Double Cheeseburger

Chicken satay/sizzling mongolian stir fry

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brendbro View Post
    Double Cheeseburger
    Brb, seeing that and not seeing anything else
    Damn! I assume you used the American cheese for that? Did some googling, and apparently, apart from that costco stuff, you can't get legit american cheese here or anything like it i.e the maccas cheese and what you have there -> nothing here will taste like it. Few lols with yanks bagging out our cheese haha.*
    Different bun too?

Deloads, we love to hate 'em hey.*

Nice going on the new drum kit - neighbours will be pleased!

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dude your burgers look amazing what are the macros in them ? and what do you put in them ( ingrediants ) i want to make now ! ..... i see ryan said something about costco american cheese
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18

brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brendbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Brb, seeing that and not seeing anything else
    Damn! I assume you used the American cheese for that? Did some googling, and apparently, apart from that costco stuff, you can't get legit american cheese here or anything like it i.e the maccas cheese and what you have there -> nothing here will taste like it. Few lols with yanks bagging out our cheese haha.*
    Different bun too?

Deloads, we love to hate 'em hey.*

Nice going on the new drum kit - neighbours will be pleased!
    haha thanks mate, it's an electronic kit so no complaints!

It was a VERY good burger, used 5 star beef for the first time in forever... damn forgot how GOOD beef is. Yeah I looked around for ages for american cheese but doesn't appear to be anywhere which sells it, I was so happy to see it at costco.
    A mate of mine used to work at subway, and he told me that once a guy came in asking to buy an entire stack of the old english cheese, so you could always try that?

otherwise, I'll be having another trip to costco soon, might be able to grab ya some

P.S the bun is a Tip Top damper roll. They are unbelievably good, only seen them @ woolies but seriously the softest, fluffiest, tastiest store bought buns I've ever had.

Originally Posted by adamrochester View Post
    dude your burgers look amazing what are the macros in them ? and what do you put in them ( ingrediants ) i want to make now ! ..... i see ryan said something about costco american cheese
    thanks adam! the macro's vary from burger to burger, something like...

bun: coles hamburger roll (approx 180 cals) or damper roll (230 cals)
    meat: 5 star beef (130 cals per 100g) or kangaroo (100 cals per 100g), depending on how much I use (usually two patties worth so about 220-250g... anywhere from 220-330 cals)
    cheese: American cheese slices, it seems the only place these are available in Australia are Cost co so if you got one near you get on it! They taste just like macca's cheese or Subway old english and are 70 cals per slice. macros are 5.8F/0C/4P
    condiments - usually mustard, tomato sauce, kraft FF mayo, coles sweet mustard pickles... any combination of those.
    salad - my favourite is grilled mushrooms, onions & tomatoes, and some lettuce leaves... not many cals at all there

edit: forgot to mention, for bacon I use Primo brand Picnic bacon, sold in the meat section at all Coles. seriously amazing stuff in every way. Incredible macros for bacon, and only $7.50 per 1kg bag!! Per 100g is 96 cals 3.4F/0F/15.5P

Weight - 72.9
    Macros - 84F/301C/190P

Pretty intense day today, lots of stuff got done though! Finished it off tonight with some fried rice.

doesn't look amazing, but this was seriously HUGE, not to mention F1cking delicious!!

Last edited by brendbro; 08-10-2011 at 04:29 AM.

Thursday, August 11

Upper - Deload

DB Bench
    25kgx8x4

Seated Row
    55x8x4

DB Incline
    40lbx12x3

Pulldown
    8ppsx12x3

Tricep extension
    4.5ppsx15
    4.5ppsx12

BB curl
    50lbx15
    50lbx12

Nice and early, quick upper deload session... could get used to this ...nah f!ck that - cannot wait to start up again, but the break is needed I suppose

Nutrition

Macros - 90F/300CHO/190P

Will update with pics later tonight

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks bro appreciate it ! def going to costco now thanks or going to as a friend at subway love that cheese ! theres one like an hour and abit away road trip !

so an estimate what would one burgers macros be sorry to be a pain mate and do you use 1slice or 2 slices of cheese you make it look bomb ! going to be having when bulking for sure !

and o my deer lord recipe and macros for the rice ! dam you a chef bruh ? lol
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Friday, August 12

Lower Deload

Deadlift
    95kgx8x3

Seated Leg Press
    265x12x3

Leg Curl
    40x12x3

Standing Calf
    50x15x2
    50x12x2

Well, there really isn't all that much to say about yesterday's workout. In n out, easy stuff.

Nutrition

Macros - 98F/270C/190P

Kangaroo Enchiladas

I used mission brand taco seasoning with some kangaroo, mushrooms & onion for the mince, and diced up some lettuce, capsicum & jalapenos to throw in there. Topped with mexican blend and WW sour cream.*I bloody well bought some taco sauce for these, then when I went to put some on it was gone. I searched EVERYWHERE and it had seemingly just vanished! It didn't piss me off as much as it made me wonder what the hell actually happened to it. Anyway, so these would have been covered in sauce, like actual enchiladas, had the sauce not disappeared. Still, topped them with sour cream and I kid you not these were probably the tastiest things I've ever made with kangaroo, I will*definitely*be making some more tonight.

thanks bro appreciate it ! def going to costco now thanks or going to as a friend at subway love that cheese ! theres one like an hour and abit away road trip !

so an estimate what would one burgers macros be sorry to be a pain mate and do you use 1slice or 2 slices of cheese you make it look bomb ! going to be having when bulking for sure !

and o my deer lord recipe and macros for the rice ! dam you a chef bruh ? lol
    Um, well okay I suppose an average burger would be about:*578 cals / 17.5F/44.8C/57.3P. That'd be made with a Tip Top Damper Roll (222 cals 2.3F/41.3C/7.2P), 2 kangaroo patties (220g, 3.1F/2.2C/41.6P), 2 slices cheese (11.6F/0C/8P), and 8g mustard and 8g tomato sauce. That isn't accounting for any salads added either (usually throw on a couple of mushrooms and onion - cals/macros are pretty negligible. And as I said, I don't think I ever make the same burger twice, so the macros will always be different.

Thanks mate, the rice was so bloody good! Made it again the next night Was seriously f!cking huge too lol. Very easy to make -*Basically just prepare all the ingredients you want in the dish and then fry it all up in some oil. You should never use freshly prepared rice either otherwise it becomes like mush when frying, try and make your rice a day early, if you can't do that then in the morning would do fine and leave it in the fridge until you need it... otherwise a pre packaged pre cooked rice always works (albeit more expensive).

My ingredients were -*
    rice (use however much you can fit in your macros)
    egg ( 1 egg approx 72 cals)
    peas (about 50g)
    green beans (about 100g)
    picnic bacon (first time I used about 100g, second time I used 300g; second time didn't have any chicken)
    chicken breast (approx 300g)
    mushrooms (approx 200g)
    canola oil (30g)
    oyster sauce (a tablespoon, so approx 13g I think)

I scrambled the egg in the microwave to save time + cleaning, then just threw pretty much all my ingredients into the pan and fried it all for a few mins, until everything was cooked, then turned down heat and mixed in the oyster sauce and that was it. Very easy stuff, and f!cking delicious. Also, that much oil isn't really required, but I had to make up for some fats that day, plus obviously the more oil = more fat = tastier But 20g would probs suffice.

cheers boss im coming to you for good bulking meals ! though i cant make huge things i eat 4-5 meals a day are you doing IF ?

must learn to do those Enchiladas
    never made them before ....... what wraps did you use ?

have you seen recipes from here http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/mexican-...iladas/30.aspx
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is one huge phucking bowl of fried rice...dear god. Btw...SUBBED BRAH!

Sunday, August 14

Upper deload

weight - 72.5

DB Shoulder press
    35x12x3

Pulldown
    8ppsx12x3

BB Bench
    65kgx8x4

Seated row
    55x8x4

Tricep extension
    5ppsx15
    5ppsx10

Bicep crossover curl
    25x15
    25x12

Very quick session, was in and out within half an hour. That's the first week of my deload over, I'm thinking when I start up again I may need to up my calories, I'm thinking maybe higher on WO days and keep it the same on non WO days, we'll see.

Nutrition

Brekky - Strawberries & creme proats

PWO - Kangaroo stirfry + Vanilla Protein cake

thanks to ryan for the recommendation, used white wings angelic vanilla cake mix for this

Kangaroo enchiladas

Made some more enchiladas tonight, and as fake **** as that cheese looks, good GOD they were tasty.

cheers boss im coming to you for good bulking meals ! though i cant make huge things i eat 4-5 meals a day are you doing IF ?

must learn to do those Enchiladas
    never made them before ....... what wraps did you use ?

have you seen recipes from here http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/mexican-...iladas/30.aspx
    haha no probs bud, nope I don't IF, I have 3-4 meals a day - brekky, lunch, dinner, and sometimes another meal thrown in there depending on cal/macro requirements.

wraps were the Sorj lite wholemeal wraps from woolies - 87 cals per wrap. Thought I'd give them a go, not bad but won't be getting again.... but on contest prep they'd kill I reckon! they do tear a bit but much better than mountain bread.

never seen those recipes before, will take a look though cheers!

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    That is one huge phucking bowl of fried rice...dear god. Btw...SUBBED BRAH!
    f!ck yeah, sh!ts bout to get epic

lol it was overflowing a bit but whatever that's how to do it
    Last edited by brendbro; 08-14-2011 at 01:33 AM.

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro when I'm done prepping, we need to have a cook-off! I don't know if you've seen "My Restaurant Rules", but we could do something like that doing all our shopping with whatever budget at Costco. I've done it with a few of my mates before but it turned more into a "lets just have a bbq, get drunk and bake muffins instead".

....can't half tell I'm dieting, can you?

how was the cake man was thinkin about giving one a shot ? where those the woolies ^ wraps again this time they look so good dude your prons is killing me on prep !
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Monday, August 15

Lower Deload week 2

Hack Squat
    72.5kgx8x4 (+2 negs per set)

Seated Leg Press
    300x12x3

Leg extension
    8pps(+5lb)x8x4

Leg Curl
    45x12x2

Standing Calf
    60x15x3

Commencement of second week of deloading, pretty easy stuff. Starting to get a little ancy WRT deloading, just wanna get it over with and start overloading the weight again, guess that's a good sign. Last day of holidays, back to uni tomorrow, yay.

Nutrition

Macros - 75F/327C/200P

Mexican chicken stirfry

Double choc banana & Dark choco PB Porridge

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    Bro when I'm done prepping, we need to have a cook-off! I don't know if you've seen "My Restaurant Rules", but we could do something like that doing all our shopping with whatever budget at Costco. I've done it with a few of my mates before but it turned more into a "lets just have a bbq, get drunk and bake muffins instead".

....can't half tell I'm dieting, can you?
    Never seen the show, but sounds like a sweet plan, something kangaroo based maybe?

Last time my mates and I cooked while drunk we ended up deep frying some beef pies... they came out completely charcoaled lol

how was the cake man was thinkin about giving one a shot ? where those the woolies ^ wraps again this time they look so good dude your prons is killing me on prep !
    Yeah I'd say it's worth a try, not overly satiating though so careful of that while on prep... but the 97% FF White wings cake and muffin mixes are really great, next time I'll give the orange & Poppyseed a go I reckon.

Yep, same wraps as before - sorj Lite brand, they have numerous different types of wraps.... white, wholemeal, corn, sourdough etc. the ones I have been using are the wholemeal, as I said great macros and only 87 cals per wrap.

Best of luck with the contest mate!

might have to pick some up been looking for the atta garlic ones cant find !

dude srsly you a killing me with the prons............ the proats look thick as farukk cuzzz what whey is that ? and do you put the pro in after the oats are cooked or when cooking ?
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Tuesday, August 16

Upper Deload 2

Weight - 72.8

DB Bench
    27.5kgx8x3

Seated Row
    60x8x4

DB Incline
    20kgx12x3

Pulldown
    9ppsx12x3

Bicep crossover curl
    25x12x2

Decent deload session today, DB bench was actually somewhat tough... I suppose though my last upper session was only on sunday, even if it was another deload, regardless. Didn't have time to get tri's in as I had class, will give them an extra beating next upper session to make up for it.

Nutrition

Macros - 70F/348C/200P

Found out my stupid local coles stopped selling kangaroo mince, kind of annoying!
    Made some pita pockets today - filled with sour cream, mexican cheese, salad and a kangaroo/chicken taco spice mix. They don't look like much but they were unbelieaaaaaaaaavably yummy On a big mexican kick lately

might have to pick some up been looking for the atta garlic ones cant find !

dude srsly you a killing me with the prons............ the proats look thick as farukk cuzzz what whey is that ? and do you put the pro in after the oats are cooked or when cooking ?
    I've always cooked my oats the same way:
    120g oats + 3 cups water + about 5 or so mins in the microwave, then add powder and stir it. If it's too watery/creamy/not to your liking, then throw in the microwave for a further 1-2 mins and stir it up again and let it sit to cool

The whey was a chocolate muscle milk sample I had lying around, not bad by any means but definitely not their best flavour

same with me bro ^ in this prep been adding 120g egg whites for more volume and its creamier to i usually go 100g oats with 550g water on medium for 12 mins pop the whites in at 615 and cook for another 615 do you go medium or full power pockets look good bro when we seeing them update noods ?
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

Thursday, August 18

Lower Deload 2

Seated Leg Press
    300x12x3

Deadlift
    110kgx8
    90kgx8 (wide 'sumo' stance)
    100kgx8 (^^ - video'd)

Leg Curl
    45x12x2
    40x12

Standing Calf
    60x12x4

Not bad workout, went with a few mates and one of 'em recently purchased some jack3d and had me try some.... couldn't tell much of a difference, or maybe I could... I don't know lol, twas merely a deload so wasn't going full so probably wasted on me even if it did have an effect. Regardless, I tried out some wider stance deadlifts today that I saw erick post some vids of in Hunters log, my mate video'd some so some critiquing is more than welcome I really liked them though, if I can get technique down I think I'll stick with them over the next cycle. Also had to do leg press before deadlifts for a silly reason which was kind of annoying but whatever, all good. I'm finding that I prefer super quick breaks between calf sets, if I wait too long than I just don't feel much, guess that's something I may start applying.

Deadlifts -

In other news*I'm pissed off; I ordered some MM through ebay and messaged them twice before making my payment - firstly stating the flavours I wanted and asking if they were available, they didn't respond until after I sent them a second message a couple days later asking if they had received my first message and also stating again the flavours I wanted and making sure they had them in stock (which they had advertised on the selling page). They responded with 'hi, thanks yes we did and item will be posted soon after payment is received, thanks'... so I sent the payment last weekend, now only today they send me a message saying "Hi thanks for the purchase we have the following flavours in stock, please advise which ones you want so we can send them".... and they didn't have any of the flavours I asked for (cookies n creme, blueberries n creme, white chocolate).... what the f!ck is that about, so I asked for a refund... guess we'll see what happens. Pissed me off as I was hoping they'd arrive by now, turns out they hadn't even sent them nor have any of the flavours I asked for and that they had advertised! Bah.

Nutrition

Brekky - Myo vanilla shake

PWO - Sweet & Sour Chicken Stirfry... 500g chicken in that

to aussies - Woolies select sweet & sour stirfry sauce... tasty! 64 cals per 100g, good stuff

same with me bro ^ in this prep been adding 120g egg whites for more volume and its creamier to i usually go 100g oats with 550g water on medium for 12 mins pop the whites in at 615 and cook for another 615 do you go medium or full power pockets look good bro when we seeing them update noods ?
    sounds good bro, I've made oats a couple times with egg whites and defs agree that they make 'em creamier, I'm not too concerned with the volume atm but I'm not in prep so I can totally understand that Never measured the water either so wouldn't have a clue how much. I'll get some photos up soon enough, when I can be bothered taking some lolz
    Last edited by brendbro; 08-17-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Friday, August 20

Upper deload 2

Weight - 72.7

DB Shoulderpress
    17.5kgx12x3

Pulldown
    9ppsx12x3

BB Bench
    72.5kgx8x4

Seated Row
    60x8x4

Tricep extension
    5ppsx12
    5ppsx7

BB Curl
    50x12, 10

Solid deload today. My traps were actually surprisingly sore from the new style DL's yesterday, back was also a bit sore, not too bad though. DB Shoulderpress wasn't too shabby, pulldowns felt good, for fun I tried 12pps after finishing it up and I wasn't getting very near to my chest but man the stretch on my lats felt great. BB Bench was piiisss easy, flew through it. same with seated rows. Onto triceps and they gave out on the 7th rep lol, and BB curls were rushed slightly as I had class. That's it for the deload, next week will start pushing it 110%, so watch this space! I plan on beating myself into the ground and then some.

Nutrition

Macros - 85F/300C/200P

'Roo Pizza

'Roo stirfry

...same old, same old... never gets old though

Will be going out tonight, seeing tyDi. Should be good. will most likely be getting drunk, lucky I got the weekend to recover. 'cept got a mates party on saturday, and lots of study to do... so we'll see how it goes.
    Last edited by brendbro; 08-19-2011 at 03:36 AM.

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    Upper deload 2
    Do you feel the benefit of deloads? I have never intentionally done one, and dont really think i will at the moment. How comes you choose to do them? Just curious...

Liking the motivation for next week, keep at it pal
    140bpm all day every day

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Do you feel the benefit of deloads? I have never intentionally done one, and dont really think i will at the moment. How comes you choose to do them? Just curious...

Liking the motivation for next week, keep at it pal
    This was currently my first time deloading. Reason being I'm following Lyle's generic bulk and he recommends a 2 week reset/deload after every 4-6 weeks, basically stating that after really pushing yourself it is good to give your body time to recuperate energy and I suppose help psychologically. He also says it can help people get over plateaus they may be stuck at. As to whether or not I felt the benefit... yeah I suppose it was good having a week to reset, not sure about having two weeks, I guess we'll see how it helps when I return to form next week.

How was your week off btw? Started cutting now?

oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000) oats_addict is just really nice. (+1000)
    This was currently my first time deloading. Reason being I'm following Lyle's generic bulk and he recommends a 2 week reset/deload after every 4-6 weeks, basically stating that after really pushing yourself it is good to give your body time to recuperate energy and I suppose help psychologically. He also says it can help people get over plateaus they may be stuck at. As to whether or not I felt the benefit... yeah I suppose it was good having a week to reset, not sure about having two weeks, I guess we'll see how it helps when I return to form next week.

How was your week off btw? Started cutting now?
    Ah ok fair enough man. I always see people doing them, but never really understood why. If I start to stall, I might hit some up later down the line.

Trip was awesome man, Australia is the t*ts! So many nice places along the central/east coast then to finish off up in the Whitsundays was mad! Love this country!
    Yeah cut has started, same log - different name. Time to get peeled!
    140bpm all day every day

logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IN and jacking your daily food , lifts looking great too!

Monday, August 22

Lower 1

Hack Squat
    80kgx8x3 (+ 4 super negs after each set)
    85kgx8 + 4 super negs

Seated Leg Press
    150kgx12
    145kgx12 + 150kgx5
    160kgx8

Leg Extension
    10ppsx8x2
    10ppsx7
    10ppsx6

Leg Curl
    50x12
    50x11
    50x7

Seated Calf
    120kgx12
    120kgx12 <<<<< FUUUUUU
    120kgx10

Standing Calf
    65x12
    65x9

Lately I've been getting a lot of people preaching to me about the gym, they talk to me as if their way is best and is the be all end all way of getting 'big'. All I can think of when I'm talking with these people is let your results speak for themselves. I love discussing the gym with mates, but f*ck... drop your ego and stop preaching your ways. For example, many of my friends have come to the conclusion that the longer you're in the gym for = the better your workout... huh?? My gym sessions sometimes last up to 2 hours, but I realise there are others out there taking 30 minutes in and out and are training in ways I would beg for mercy if I had tried. Don't talk about it, be about it. Today I am beginning my next phase... I feel for so long I've been looked down upon and not taken seriously, as though I cannot accomplish what I set out to. I am determined to show those who have ever doubted me wrong. So, armed with a new gym partner, who isn't new to the gym per say, but has only recently begun a more serious training regime, I was determined and motivated beyond what I have ever been. Started off with hack squats which were too easy, I pushed the weight up on my 4th set and pulled out 8 reps... WTF am I doing to get 8 reps on my last set?! Clearly not enough. Moving onto seated leg press, only to find the machine is being repaired, so we gave the advanced zone seated leg press a try - a little different feel, but punishing nonetheless. 150kg was my max last time (330lb), so I start with that for 12 reps, second set felt way too f!cking easy... as soon as I finish that second set my mate realises he threw on a 10kg instead of 15kg so I was actually doing 145 lol no wonder, he throws on the extra 5kg and I go straight into another set, I didn't want it to be easy so no rest period here... holy f!ck @ those 5 reps, I literally fell off the seat afterwards. I decide on upping the weight on my last set to 160kg, onto my 8th rep and it was one of the most intense moments of my life... all I could see were stars, after that I could not push the weight back up, I was done. I've been mates with my partner a long time, but never have I seen him push himself this hard as he did on leg press. Seeing him red in the face like he was about to explode... it was motivating stuff. Leg extensions were a bitch, leg curls were even tougher, holy fuuuck @ the last set, the 7th rep was the hardest leg curl I've ever done, my hammies are destroyed. Even after all that though, seated calf was the hardest thing today... that second set of 12..... I quite honestly felt like I was going to cry after finishing that set... not sure I've ever felt that much pain in my calves before. By the time standing calf came around my calves were destroyed. The weights I push mightn't be amazing... but I'm not here to impress, I'm here to improve only myself, and that is what I set out to do. All I can think of now is bring on tomorrow.

p.s moved cals up to 3k on WO days today, staying at 2.8k on non WO days.

Awesome weekend off, went out friday night - was awesome fun. Got a lot of study done saturday and had a party saturday night, got a bit messed up and woke up feeling like **** at 1pm, hate sleeping in that late lol.

Some weekend eats -

food court sushi -

strawberry proats with pb & 'choc mud' spread -

back progress pics... first one is like may/june can't remember exactly... Second is after first 10 weeks bulk cycle (8 weeks full + 2 deload). (and yes, I realise I have an epically sh!t singlet tanline in 1st photo lol)

Originally Posted by oats_addict View Post
    Ah ok fair enough man. I always see people doing them, but never really understood why. If I start to stall, I might hit some up later down the line.

Trip was awesome man, Australia is the t*ts! So many nice places along the central/east coast then to finish off up in the Whitsundays was mad! Love this country!
    Yeah cut has started, same log - different name. Time to get peeled!
    Yeah I'd say it's worth giving a try. Defs love the east coast, never been to whitsundays unfortunately. You shouldn't be leaving

lol couldn't find your log until I realised you changed the name.

Originally Posted by logarth View Post
    IN and jacking your daily food , lifts looking great too!
    thanks mate, great to have you!
    Last edited by brendbro; 08-21-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Tuesday, August 23rd

Upper

BB Bench
    80kgx8 PR
    80kgx7 (+ 1 assisted)
    80kgx8
    80kgx7 (+1 assisted)

Seated Row
    70x7 PR
    70x7
    70x6.5
    70x7

DB Incline
    22.5kgx12
    25kgx9
    25kgx7 (or 8... can't remember)

Pulldown
    10ppsx12
    10ppsx12
    10ppsx8

Seated Tricep extension
    5.5ppsx10
    5ppsx8

Preacher curl
    45x13
    45x7 or 8

Weighted incline sit ups
    10kgx12
    10kgx8
    10kgx5

Woke up this morning with the sorest legs I've had in a long time, christ almighty it was a bitch to get around uni, anyway. From the get go motivation was through the roof today. Nothing feels better than a PR right off the bat, BB bench felt great. Onto seated rows and I've moved the weight up to 70 finally, making sure I get all the way in... and bloody hell they felt great. Didn't quite get all the way in on my last rep on 3rd set so counted that as a half. Upped the weight on DB incline, didn't quite get in the rep range of 10-12 but they felt bloody solid and hurt like a bitch. Onto lat pulldown, the one exercise I've been attempting to move up now on for the past 8 weeks... didn't quite get there unfortunately... though 2 sets of 12 I'm pretty sure is a PR, and damnit if that last set of 8 wasn't the best 8 reps I've ever done, not only my lats but my entire back was on fire afterwards. Tricep extensions went to failure, which after BB bench was pretty pathetic, and decided on some preacher curls today, I don't think I've worked my biceps that hard since I first started. Finished off with some weighted incline sit ups with quick rest breaks. Tomorrow is a rest day, then thursday onto lower day 2... BRING IT

Nutrition

Macros - 69F/400C/198P

Porcini Mushroom Tortellini with beef -

Topped it with some olive oil, parmesan and pepper. Wanted to grab a steak to have on the side for the tortellini but saw some extra lean beef on special so couldn't pass it up. The tortellini was damn expensive but bloody well worth it.
    Last edited by brendbro; 08-23-2011 at 02:24 AM.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hell yeah! Enthusiasm is off the chain right now mate. Haha, an unforeseen benefit of de-loads is they leave you wanting to SMASH it when you come back to full steam!

So you got 8 reps as a PR on bench, then 7 + 1 then 8 again?

Missed the pics yesterday!
    MAte.....stellar. Back is GROWING! Looks lean too. What's the weight difference?
    Notice boulder shoulders appearing AND arms. Great stuff.

LMao - fcuk talking to your mates about gym.. haha a mate of mine asked me why I do decline bench yesterday. He claims there is no point doing it cause it gives you 'boobs'. Not pecs but... only if your lean as balls will it work for you? Haha. I did a bit of a bert stare and a kanye shrug

Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Hell yeah! Enthusiasm is off the chain right now mate. Haha, an unforeseen benefit of de-loads is they leave you wanting to SMASH it when you come back to full steam!

So you got 8 reps as a PR on bench, then 7 + 1 then 8 again?

Missed the pics yesterday!
    MAte.....stellar. Back is GROWING! Looks lean too. What's the weight difference?
    Notice boulder shoulders appearing AND arms. Great stuff.

LMao - fcuk talking to your mates about gym.. haha a mate of mine asked me why I do decline bench yesterday. He claims there is no point doing it cause it gives you 'boobs'. Not pecs but... only if your lean as balls will it work for you? Haha. I did a bit of a bert stare and a kanye shrug
    [IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac200/veryresolute/SUCH%20A%20MESS/Gif/tumblr_lftytnWEHY1qz9364.gif[/IG]
    Yeah, it'd seem the deload definetely helped with enthusiasm! Yup, 8, then couldn't quite get my 8th next time so spotter had to help, then 8, then same thing... I thought it was odd myself lol Most likely had a slightly longer rest period between the 2nd and 3rd set I'd say.

Cheers mate. Weight difference, can't really remember first pic... I think about 70ish? Now about 72.5-73ish (fluctuation)... so from like 154-160ish.

I've heard that one before about decline, I suppose then if your not lean as balls then ab work would give you a beergut?...**** comparison but it's the best I can think of lol.

logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50) logarth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress pics man! I liked the shin pics from early in the log, i was introduced to "proper" deadlift form couple weeks ago :P My gym has only got a short bar so it tears my legs up. I think i've eaten some sort of stir fry every other day since subbing to your log haha

canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) canuck17 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking good in the progress pics, way to be! and foodpron in this thread is ridiculouusss! Gah, must nottt fapppp... resistttt urgeeee
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137788213&pagenumber=

BTK. Murdering a gym near you.
    [24.7g IIFYM mixed with 16.8g IF]

Thursday, August 25

Lower 2

Deadlift
    110kgx8
    120kgx6
    120kgx6
    100kgx10

120kgx6 (supplementary set after calf)

Seated Leg Press
    330x12x3

Leg Curl
    50x12
    50x12 PR
    50x9.5

Standing Calf
    65x15
    65x12
    65x8

Coming back off from a deload I've found has the advantage of giving you a ton of motivation. However my body needs to get used to the intensity again I think because my legs were still f!cking sore from mondays lower session, nevertheless. DL's first, going with the wider 'sumo' stance with grip inside legs this time. They were a bit all over the place... trying to watch my form and get things right, it's irritating because I feel that my form wasn't quite spot on at 120kg so I moved it down to 100kg and I did 10 pretty easily, I think I'm going to aim for a few sets of 5-6 next time at about 120kg, really focusing on form. I did an extra set at the end of my workout because I felt I didn't push hard enough and still had it in me, back is burnt out now! Onto leg press and I was worried because my quads are still destroyed, but I pumped out 3 sets of 12 on 330 pretty damn easily I must say, definetely time to move it up. Leg curls were the best I've ever done, got 2 sets of 12 which is a PR, and almost made 10 on my last set, those last couple of reps were so ****ing slow and painful, my partner said I was making all sorts of weird noises during them lol. Standing calf had a rest break of 20 seconds between sets, damn they're hard... calves were already hurt from last time so this just burnt them out, nice. Pretty happy with today's workout, albeit still sore from monday's intensity... could just be that my body needs to readjust to the volume, could be that I need to rethink my lifting schedule. Guess we'll see how next week plays out.

Nutrition

Brekky - Overnight peanut butter chocolate & banana oats

^^ did not come out the way I was hoping lol... was suuuper thick... too thick for my liking

Originally Posted by logarth View Post
    Great progress pics man! I liked the shin pics from early in the log, i was introduced to "proper" deadlift form couple weeks ago :P My gym has only got a short bar so it tears my legs up. I think i've eaten some sort of stir fry every other day since subbing to your log haha
    thanks mate, yep lol DL's do that to me every time now, kinda stinks really lol.

glad I could be of some inspiration! Stirfry's are the way to go

Originally Posted by canuck17 View Post
    looking good in the progress pics, way to be! and foodpron in this thread is ridiculouusss! Gah, must nottt fapppp... resistttt urgeeee
    Cheers bud!

haha I aim to please! Plenty more to come