Thread: "Iron Angel"

solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

"Iron Angel"

She's stronger then the average women, and damn she' sexy
    I like when she spots me on the benchpress, she always protects me

She got a body that she works hard for ..and man I love it
    Stiletto heels and mini skirts turning both men and women heads in public

She's a hardbody but still enjoys those gentle things
    Average women are jealous full of envy because she's on her game

Who is this Iron Angel, We all know a few
    It's that female in the gym giving her all paying dues

I got mad respect for you, I'm giving you all your props
    Remember as long as Solidblacks in the gym you got a spot.

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol wait....is this about chicks that lift or the bb.com member haha?
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50) solidblack will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lol!

Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    Lol! That's wild! No, it's just a free style poem.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by solidblack View Post
    She's stronger then the average women, and damn she' sexy
    I like when she spots me on the benchpress, she always protects me

She got a body that she works hard for ..and man I love it
    Stiletto heels and mini skirts turning both men and women heads in public

She's a hardbody but still enjoys those gentle things
    Average women are jealous full of envy because she's on her game

Who is this Iron Angel, We all know a few
    It's that female in the gym giving her all paying dues

I got mad respect for you, I'm giving you all your props
    Remember as long as Solidblacks in the gym you got a spot.
    That's great but does she wear make up to the gym and if so, how much?

I do like the last bar though (serious)
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000) scyyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I read that as a rap in my head

lol
    I need some fine wine, and you, you need to be nicer

KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KasaraBrianne is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by scyyy View Post

lol
    SAME! hahah

Lol!

Originally Posted by vandalgirl59 View Post
    Lol! Yeah it's about women that work out...bb.com?

Thank you for reading
    Last edited by solidblack; 07-15-2011 at 07:04 PM.

Lol!

Originally Posted by scyyy View Post

lol
    Lol! Yeah thats what it is...something for all of you ladies putting in work at the gym keeping in shape. Just wanted to let you all know- that Iron Angels Rock...your greatly appreciated and respected-solidblack.
    Thank you for reading
    Last edited by solidblack; 07-15-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Added a thank you

Lol!

Originally Posted by KasaraBrianne View Post
    SAME! hahah
    Yes a rap from solidblack dedicated to all of you hard working women putting in work at the gym. Some of you women work out harder then some of us men! If any fellows reading....we need to get it together! These Iron Angels ain't know joke! Lol!
    Thank you for reading

Lol!

Originally Posted by KasaraBrianne View Post
    SAME! hahah
    Yes a rap from solidblack dedicated to all of you hard working women putting in work at the gym. Some of you women work out harder then some of us men! If any fellows reading....we need to get it together! These Iron Angels ain't know joke! Lol!

Thank you for reading

Make up or not

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    That's great but does she wear make up to the gym and if so, how much?

I do like the last bar though (serious)
    She strictly business in the gym so shes make up free
    But catch her out side of the gym, they call her Ms. Muscle Maybelline

Lol!
    Thanks for reading

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by solidblack View Post
    These Iron Angels ain't know joke! Lol!
    Thank you for reading
    I as well aint no joke...

I used to let the mic' smoke.

Now I slam it when I'm done and make sure it's broke.

strong Eric B & Rakim reference ftw.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotReal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Epic. Nice job sir.
    Corporal of Marines

Dymatize ISO-100 Protein-----XF UP 2.0
    White Flood-----DS LX
    AllMax MCM-----CL GG
    Pump-Bol-----SNS B-A
    Orange Triad-----SNS Agmatine
    PsyKO
    ON Fish Oil Caps

Original Registration Sept. 2007. (Fail at remembering BS password, fail harder at remembering associated email password.)