Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool I am JUGGERNAUT-Supplement log and intro

Hey guys,

Well this is my first bb.com challenge that I am participating in. I think it will give me that extra little "umph" to push me just a little bit harder in the gym through that last rep and most importantly the other 98% of the time when im NOT in the gym with my diet. I started getting serious into weight training around 05-06 during my first deployment to Iraq. It was a good release of the stresses we experienced day to day. My weight training continued over into my next deployment to Iraq in 09 also. I just always remember coming home and knowing how good it felt when people were commenting on how big my arms were or stuff like that.

I currently just started a hi rep-lower weight workout routine because I really want to trim up for summer. Also I am going to West Palm Beach end of July and I want to look somewhat presentable. My workout routine consists of weights and 30minutes of cardio on one day and the next day at least 45 minutes of cardio only. I never plan on days off in my routine because situations arise unexpected where I cant workout and I just take those as my days off as they come. Obviously I try and not have to many and for the most part I do pretty good. The month of June I was the most frequent visitor at my gym. My routine right now for the next 4 weeks is as follows:
    Day 1 Legs all lifts 4 sets and 12,15,20,25 reps
    Squat, Leg Press, Leg Ext, Leg Curl, Deadlift,Standing calf super-set with seated calf, Abs
    Cardio 20-30min

Day2 Cardio 45 min

Day 3 Chest/shoulder/traps
    Bench, Incline Bench Machine, BD Flye, Overhead Press superset with Upright Row, Lat Raise superset with Shrug,Abs, Cardio 20-30min

Day 4 Cardio 45 min

Day 5 Back
    Deadlift,Bentover Row,Tbar Row,Lat Pulldown, One arm DB row, Cardio 20-30min

Day 6 Cardio 45 min

Day 7 Arms
    Preacher Curl Wide,Preacher Narrow-grip, EZ bar lying Tricep Extension, DB Overhead Tricep Extension, Burnout on Alt DB Curl, Burnout on Tricep Pressdown

Supplements:
    ON Whey Protein Shakes (at least two a day)
    ON Casein Protein Shake in evening
    MHP Dark Matter Waxy Maize after workout
    A-AKG-preworkout
    ON OptiMen Daily Vitamin
    Will soon be starting:
    JUGGERNAUT
    Phenyl Core

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut family!

Great intro.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the Challange!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut challenge and thank you for your millitary service!

I want everyone to read the rules at IAMJuggernaut.com on the percentages of scoring by the Judges. I would try and score as High as possible for full credit in all criterias for the monthly winners!

Dedication to being a Juggernaut logger 60%.

Supportive team work role 20%.

Recruiting support for your log 10%.

Legitimate images for Official start and Last day pic of your log for the 12-week period is 10%.

Now I don't know about you but I see distinctive qualifiers in being successful with meeting the Judges expectations in participation. Get in and win on the Monthly Prize winners. We had 25 winners in May drawings!

So stay tuned for the June winners!
    Last edited by Bronzebird; 07-14-2011 at 09:10 AM.
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50) corcorbc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great intro and welcome!

blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10) blueidsmile is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome aboard! I look forward to reading your logs! Be sure to check out mine as well!! Good luck in the challenge! Work hard!
    Follow My log in the I am Juggernaut Contest!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134969771

It is never too late to live your dreams!

“Frustration is the first step towards improvement. It’s only when I face frustration and use it to fuel my dedication that I feel myself moving forwards!!"

Train Insane or Remain the Same!!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Welcome and Best of luck!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome to the contest!

1st page!
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) impala_01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Watch me get shredded:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147223973&p=930172183#post930172183
    Beast Mode Activated!

InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10) InfiniteRep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut Family! Thank you for your service. What branch?
    INFINITE LABS REP

http://www.infinitelabs.com/

http://www.********.com/pages/I-AM-Juggernaut/154546201276888

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Add me on ********! infiniterep83@gmail.com

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up July winners coming soon to a log near you! Maybe yours?

*****June Glutamine Winners*****

Please email Jordan with your:

Name-
    Address-
    Phone-
    And Email-

jordan@infinitelabs.com

ironpump22
    zuperman2006
    corcorbc
    Jandino24
    kimmysue
    eericksen
    vimalpatel654
    Kendo1717
    bronsononson
    Heizz
    frb333
    txtfirefighter5
    modelcitizen
    VegaSstrongman
    DesireeAlexis
    esco5288
    Janessalo
    Dapperflex
    Uriahsboy
    ContestJayrow
    FMOhio
    sarapalmer
    senatemiles
    Natedogg607
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hambone308 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

checking in

Hey folks, thanks for reading.
    I am getting a slow start to my juggernaut challenge. I had the unfortunate news on Monday that a great buddy of mine passed away Monday from a head injury from wake boarding. I just got back from a two day trip driving 9 hours each way to say goodbye to my friend and pay my respects to one of the best men I knew. I have put two of my good friends in the ground in the last 9months so its been a rough stretch. I think juggernaut challenge is just what I need to keep me motivated and get me through these tough times. I will logs my daily workouts from now on.
    Please folks,,appreciate your loved ones,,love your friends, and love life.
    -Hambone

I was 6 1/2 years in army national guard

off to a good start

Well this morning I downed a serving of juggernaut and I was in the gym at 630. I knocked out a 5min warm up and then lifted tris and bis. I got a good pump and then did 15min on the elliptical. I've had open knee surgury to repair my meniscus back in 07 and since that is a joint injury I always try to go low impact if possible because it still seems to bother me after running. When I got home I had 50g of whey and a bagel for breakfast. Now its off to go pick up my beautiful 5yr old daughter so I can spend the weekend with her and of course spoil her

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hambone308 View Post
    Hey folks, thanks for reading.
    I am getting a slow start to my juggernaut challenge. I had the unfortunate news on Monday that a great buddy of mine passed away Monday from a head injury from wake boarding. I just got back from a two day trip driving 9 hours each way to say goodbye to my friend and pay my respects to one of the best men I knew. I have put two of my good friends in the ground in the last 9months so its been a rough stretch. I think juggernaut challenge is just what I need to keep me motivated and get me through these tough times. I will logs my daily workouts from now on.
    Please folks,,appreciate your loved ones,,love your friends, and love life.
    -Hambone

Sorry for your loss. Anything we can do to help, just say the word.
    Workout Log:

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome aboard and good luck! So how long have you started the high rep workouts? Feel free to stop by my log for the Motivation of the Day!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135082821
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

update

Well the weekend workout went pretty good considering I had my lil girl. I was still able to get a workout in Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I knocked out my arm workout. Its a little harder to stick to my diet when I have her because I usually let her choose,but I tried to refrain from eatin the bad stuff when I could. Sunday night I went in for a half hour cardio workout.
    Current body stats that I have now are
    Wt:200. Ht:5'9"
    Biceps: 17 1/4"

Today after work I go in for my leg workout.

I've only been doing this high rep workout about two weeks,,hoping to lean up and gain muscle endurance
    Follow my JUGGERNAUT log @:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136335941

Thanks man, it means a lot,,,just gotta move on and appreciate what I've been blessed with

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the JUGGERNAUT family! Looking forward to following your journey as you begin your quest to win the I AM JUGGERNAUT challenge. I wish you the best of luck!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Workout update

Changing it up a little today. In light of all the info I learned over the weekend from a crossfit instructor I am gonna try giving one of their WOD (workouts of the day a shot)
    It will be:
    Overhead Squat 95 lb x 10 reps
    Double unders(jumping rope gettin 2 rotations each jump) 50
    It will be 3 rounds of that and Ill record the time.

I looks like at first glance it might be easy but I have a feeling it might be an ass kicker,,,
    Ill keep ya up today on how it goes. Im gonna knock out some cardio after it too.

kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmmaupin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Hey guys,

Well this is my first bb.com challenge that I am participating in. I think it will give me that extra little "umph" to push me just a little bit harder in the gym through that last rep and most importantly the other 98% of the time when im NOT in the gym with my diet. I started getting serious into weight training around 05-06 during my first deployment to Iraq. It was a good release of the stresses we experienced day to day. My weight training continued over into my next deployment to Iraq in 09 also. I just always remember coming home and knowing how good it felt when people were commenting on how big my arms were or stuff like that.

I currently just started a hi rep-lower weight workout routine because I really want to trim up for summer. Also I am going to West Palm Beach end of July and I want to look somewhat presentable. My workout routine consists of weights and 30minutes of cardio on one day and the next day at least 45 minutes of cardio only. I never plan on days off in my routine because situations arise unexpected where I cant workout and I just take those as my days off as they come. Obviously I try and not have to many and for the most part I do pretty good. The month of June I was the most frequent visitor at my gym. My routine right now for the next 4 weeks is as follows:
    Squat, Leg Press, Leg Ext, Leg Curl, Deadlift,Standing calf super-set with seated calf, Abs
    Cardio 20-30min

Day2 Cardio 45 min

Bench, Incline Bench Machine, BD Flye, Overhead Press superset with Upright Row, Lat Raise superset with Shrug,Abs, Cardio 20-30min

Day 4 Cardio 45 min

Day 5 Back

Day 6 Cardio 45 min

Day 7 Arms
    Preacher Curl Wide,Preacher Narrow-grip, EZ bar lying Tricep Extension, DB Overhead Tricep Extension, Burnout on Alt DB Curl, Burnout on Tricep Pressdown

Supplements:
    A-AKG-preworkout
    ON OptiMen Daily Vitamin
    Will soon be starting:
    JUGGERNAUT
    Phenyl Core

Welcome bro! Seems like you have some intense training ahead of you. The high rep and low weight is a good idea, but make sure your diet is also in line with your goals. If you want to start trimming fat you have to watch your calorie, carb and fat intake. If you don't have a tracker a good one I use is www.fitday.com. It is pretty easy unless you have an app on your phone. I read in another post you wondered how to subscribe to threads. In the top portion of each persons thread there is a gray tab that says "thread tools" click on it and it will give you a list of options. Click on "Subscribe to thread" and you are all set. Any other questions let me know. Once you get JUGGERNAUT start to rate the flavor, pump, focus and energy for us all to read. What flavor did you chose?
    All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible. T.E. Lawrence

Don't click on my youtube channel!!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/kmmaupin?feature=mhee[/url]

Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kendo1717 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

Cardio 20-30min

Day2 Cardio 45 min

Day 4 Cardio 45 min

Day 5 Back

Day 6 Cardio 45 min

Day 7 Arms

Supplements:
    A-AKG-preworkout
    ON OptiMen Daily Vitamin
    Will soon be starting:
    JUGGERNAUT
    Phenyl Core
    Great intro and welcome will be following Good luck and hit it hard.
    Train beyond the pain... And death is your only release.

All I do is fight don't u know they have to tie my hands down when I sleep bc I be punching holes in the wall trying to fight somebody

"I'm not really good at knowing where 85 or 90 percent is. I only know where zero and one hundred is."

to kmmaupin

Great site man,,I checked it out. Do you include even ur protein shakes in on that? Or do you just make a mental note of it and figure it in?

workout update 7-18-2011

Well just got back from a good workout. It consisted of:
    1mile bike ride to the gym
    150calories cardio stationary bike
    Then I completed the crossfit routine I listed earlier
    160 calories cardio treadmill
    1 mile bike ride home
    (The crossfit workout is fast and furious)

Todays supps:
    Opti men multi vit
    Biotin1000mcg(energy/metabolism)
    Omega 3s
    ON whey 52g protein
    Legal limit labs 6-estro-pct
    Liver detox & regen
    JUGGERNAUT orange..I like the taste
    Phenyl core...seems to suppress appetite
    MHP waxy maize..grape,,,great taste
    ON casein,,,24g raspberry smoothie,,,good taste

Well just got back from a good workout. It consisted of:
    1mile bike ride to the gym
    150calories cardio stationary bike
    Then I completed the crossfit routine I listed earlier
    160 calories cardio treadmill
    1 mile bike ride home
    (The crossfit workout is fast and furious)

Todays supps:
    Opti men multi vit
    Biotin1000mcg(energy/metabolism)
    Omega 3s
    ON whey 52g protein
    Legal limit labs 6-estro-pct
    Liver detox & regen
    JUGGERNAUT orange..I like the taste
    Phenyl core...seems to suppress appetite
    MHP waxy maize..grape,,,great taste
    ON casein,,,24g raspberry smoothie,,,good taste
    Nice job man! How many scoops of Juggernaut?
    Workout Log:

Thanks bud, i took two scoops of JUGGERNAUT. On days I do just cardio I'm taking just one scoop.

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys,

Cardio 20-30min

Day2 Cardio 45 min

Day 4 Cardio 45 min

Day 5 Back

Day 6 Cardio 45 min

Day 7 Arms

Supplements:
    A-AKG-preworkout
    ON OptiMen Daily Vitamin
    Will soon be starting:
    JUGGERNAUT
    Phenyl Core
    Welcome to Juggernaut! Glad to have ya. Good intro.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great site man,,I checked it out. Do you include even ur protein shakes in on that? Or do you just make a mental note of it and figure it in?
    I use fitday as well and I include everything. I created a custom food for my IL Whey.

If you really want to learn more about nutrition I highly recommend this link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

I am also attaching a macro calculator that I found useful.
    Attached Files
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

7-19-2011 update

Well todays workout was this:
    1mile bike ride to gym
    400m treadmil run 7.5 speed
    Squats 135lb x 25reps
    I did that 4 times
    1 mile bike ride home

It was quick but really kept my heart rate up most the time with minimal rest time

Meals up to now
    Bowl of Oatmeal
    50g whey protein shake
    93% lean hamburger on wheat bun
    90 cal granola bar

Thanks wildbill I'm gonna have to check that out