Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Quest to V2.0- Brian Minor's 2012 Contest Prep Journal

Hey everyone! My name is Brian Minor. I'm a 27 year old from Colorado, and am currently in the midst of my 2012 contest prep. Have lurked around the forums here and there for a few years, but figured it was a good time to take the plunge and start a thread to document the tail end of my prep.

I competed for the first time in 2010. While it was an extremely rewarding experience, I knew I had to put on some quality size and improve my conditioning in order to be a legitimate contender in the future. This last offseason, I started incorporating more powerlifting inspired routines, and it seemed to help a lot. Even competed in my first meet

Started this prep a lot leaner and gave myself longer to diet. Having prep overlooked by 3DMJ, which has been an awesome experience.
    Been at it 19 weeks now...
    Currently, I am ~7.5 weeks out from my first show of the 2012 season, the NGA Atlas pro qualifier in Boise, ID. I have one other show set in stone, the NPC Mile High Natural on June 2nd in Denver, CO. Between there, I may do an additional show or 2 depending on how the first one goes. Since this is literally my first post on this forum, I am unable to place photos or links yet, so I attached a few pics. One of them is from morning of my 2010 show, and the other 3 I took yesterday..

Looking forward to the rest of the journey!
    Attached Images

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In. Looks like you've made a lot of improvements since last season!
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) 31FleuRoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    In. Looks like you've made a lot of improvements since last season!
    Thanks dude! I know you can vouche for the PL-ing in the offseason!

Logistics

So this is an idea of what diet/training have been like thus far:

Training:
    Initially I started prep with Sheiko 37, as I was coming down for a PL meet that was early December.
    Been using a Power/Hypertophy 5 day setup for past 15 weeks or so. Maintaining strength and even set some PRs recently, so no need to tweak right now:
    Sun- OFF
    Mon- Chest/Arms Hypertrophy (very "typical", I know...)
    Tue- Back/Shldrs Hypertophy
    Wed- Legs Hypertophy
    Thurs- OFF
    Fri- Upper body Strength
    Sat- Lower body Strength

Cardio:
    On timed sessions of 45 minutes. I know a lot of the 3DMJ guys have caloric goals per session, but for me having the cardio pretty dynamic in terms of recovery seems to have really helped. Very auto-regulated this whole time based on recovery. For the most part its moderate intensity.
    Started with 2 sessions, increased to 4, and now doing 6/wk. Overall, not bad.

Diet:
    Started at 55f/300c/215p with a weekly refeed at 65/600/215. That was fun. Even upped to 65f/325c/215p for a bit as I was losing pretty quick out of the gate. Currently at 40f/200c/250p with a refeed every fourth day of 40f/325c/220p. So far, prep has been pretty pain free.

Weight:
    Started: 211
    Currently: 185
    Compete: ? Prob mid-high 170s

jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glad to see you got a log started subbed! you're already looking good!

Best of luck to another 3DMJ'er
    My Training Log w/ Team 3DMJ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141544281

Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000) Vanderdd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Checking in! Great to read these during cardio!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    With each tortilla chip dry is going to have a whole different meaning soon
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Originally Posted by jhonari View Post
    Glad to see you got a log started subbed! you're already looking good!

Best of luck to another 3DMJ'er
    Thanks! You competing at all this year?

Originally Posted by Vanderdd View Post
    Checking in! Great to read these during cardio!
    NO KIDDING! Cardio has been cake this year because of these/vlogs

Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post
    With each tortilla chip dry is going to have a whole different meaning soon
    Ha! Dude I seriously looked into writing them a letter begging for sponsorship, but they have no website/email! Gonna have to snail mail La Favorita Tortilla Chips a proposal

StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000) StaticZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah it looks like you put it some serious work since your last comp man. Like I said on fb, you're looking swole. Keep up da good work!
    ಠ_ಠ

Originally Posted by StaticZ View Post
    Yeah it looks like you put it some serious work since your last comp man. Like I said on fb, you're looking swole. Keep up da good work!
    Thanks man! Gonna keep pluggin' away and enjoying the ride. Awesome conditioning btw!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In for the Pro Card Victory speech! Keep up the great work.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

New low!

So woke up today at a new low in bodyweight for prep: 183.2

Last show I weighed in at 183.5, so this one was certainly a cool little milestone. Certainly feel a lot bigger and leaner at this weight than last show, so its exciting knowing it should only get better from here. As I alluded to earlier, I have no idea where I will fall come competition time, but I know I likely have another 5-7 lbs to go. Really want to hit those elite levels of conditioning this time around and I know just trying to shoot for a bodyweight isnt the way to do it. As Berto told me awhile back "We will go until squirrels look at you funny!"

Legs on tap for today, and today is a refeed.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    In for the Pro Card Victory speech! Keep up the great work.
    Thanks Paul! Not gonna lie, your previous conditioning certainly helped set a mental precedent for me this year!

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 31FleuRoy View Post
    Thanks Paul! Not gonna lie, your previous conditioning certainly helped set a mental precedent for me this year!
    Your in a great position with a great coach...i have no doubts you will surpass me.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhonari has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks! You competing at all this year?
    Nah, I've still got a long road until I can think of competing, I would consider myself a noob.
    My Training Log w/ Team 3DMJ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141544281

jlburch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So woke up today at a new low in bodyweight for prep: 183.2

Last show I weighed in at 183.5, so this one was certainly a cool little milestone. Certainly feel a lot bigger and leaner at this weight than last show, so its exciting knowing it should only get better from here. As I alluded to earlier, I have no idea where I will fall come competition time, but I know I likely have another 5-7 lbs to go. Really want to hit those elite levels of conditioning this time around and I know just trying to shoot for a bodyweight isnt the way to do it. As Berto told me awhile back "We will go until squirrels look at you funny!"

Legs on tap for today, and today is a refeed.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
    I used to think you were crazy...but now I can see you're nuts! Keep up the hard work man...I'm excited to see where the road takes ya. I'll be right behind you as soon as I finish this pizza.

Your in a great position with a great coach...i have no doubts you will surpass me.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. If thats the case I will certainly consider this prep a GREAT success

Originally Posted by jhonari View Post
    Nah, I've still got a long road until I can think of competing, I would consider myself a noob.
    With consistency, you'll be ready to make that step before you know it dude. Enjoy the process!

Originally Posted by jlburch View Post
    I used to think you were crazy...but now I can see you're nuts! Keep up the hard work man...I'm excited to see where the road takes ya. I'll be right behind you as soon as I finish this pizza.
    I had that leftover pizza staring me in the face every time I opened the fridge last week man! There is pizza and then there is THAT pizza. Hard to remotely replicate even with my evolving culinary creativity deep into prep. When I'm done you and and I are gonna take down the Beau Jo's challenge. And by take down I mean fail miserably and despise that place for 6 months.

Nothing too exciting today. Cardio only, 45 min on elliptical.

Woke up 184.6. Expected with the refeed. Actually pretty surprised I have leached as much progress out of these current macros that I have. We'll see how far they take me. Nice knowing I still have some room to cut from and still stay sane when the time comes.

I am usually the type of person that naturally isn't immediately hungry right when I wake up but these past few weeks my stomach has been my alarm clock. Been waking up VERY hungry. Breakfast of choice lately: hash browns, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and egg beaters. Large volume of food without stealing too much from the rest of my day.

Also worth mentioning, I have been at 4 meals/day all prep. Its made it so much more liveable, as each meal can be bigger and I don't have to pack more than 1 meal at a time (if I pack one at all). Additionally, as recent research is discovering (and many of you likely know from following Layne's work), its likely more optimal from a protein synthetic standpoint to space meals apart more than the typical 2-3 hrs preached by many bodybuilders. Win win

Nothing too exciting today. Cardio only, 45 min on elliptical.

Woke up 184.6. Expected with the refeed. Actually pretty surprised I have leached as much progress out of these current macros that I have. We'll see how far they take me. Nice knowing I still have some room to cut from and still stay sane when the time comes.

I am usually the type of person that naturally isn't immediately hungry right when I wake up but these past few weeks my stomach has been my alarm clock. Been waking up VERY hungry. Breakfast of choice lately: hash browns, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms and egg beaters. Large volume of food without stealing too much from the rest of my day.

Also worth mentioning, I have been at 4 meals/day all prep. Its made it so much more liveable, as each meal can be bigger and I don't have to pack more than 1 meal at a time (if I pack one at all). Additionally, as recent research is discovering (and many of you likely know from following Layne's work), its likely more optimal from a protein synthetic standpoint to space meals apart more than the typical 2-3 hrs preached by many bodybuilders. Win win
    So you are taking in 62g of protein per meal approx?
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

So you are taking in 62g of protein per meal approx?
    Well no, not typically. I count BCAA from before and after workout towards that total as well. Additionally, if the gap between meals is longer than expected I may have some BCAA between. My meals always have at minimum 40g and but usually ~45-55. So some of them are obviously bigger than others with regards to protein. This isnt on purpose, but just how it seems to have worked out. Overall its been less to think about for me and more flexible=more enjoyable prep The protein/meal was a bit more reasonable when my protein was at 215. Since upped to 250g, I may actually benefit from an added meal if I have a longer day. In the end, if I'm maintaining strength and getting leaner I dont stress it. I will say I have noticed there are days where my last meal is a bit heavier on protein than I would like, so adjustments may be made on how I distribute it.

Had you used the greater meal spacing in the past Paul? Beyond the added benefits on protein metabolism, it has really helped me focus on the big picture and not sweat the small stuff.

7 weeks out!

Another week down! Had a productive week in terms of fat loss, as my 7 day avg weight was ~1.3 lbs less than last week's avg. Each lb from here on out makes a large visual difference so its getting fun. Hunger is starting to become a familiar feeling, but having a refeed every 4th day certainly helps me get through the following 3.

Workouts were good this week, and even managed to pull 495 for 2 reps today on deadlift Back squats are certainly becoming more difficult the leaner I get, so this week I started working more front squats into my lower strength day after a set or 2 of regular back squats. I am trying to leave a set or 2 in the mix so the movement isn't completely foreign to me once I'm done with prep.

One thing I have really bought into this prep is that although I am in a caloric deficit, everything revolves around maximizing performance in the gym. From carb intake to cardio intensity, maintaining performance seems to have payed off thus far in terms of muscle retention this prep. Just letting the deficit do its job and training to perform. "Weightlifter first mentality" as Berto recently reminded me. Plus, for me, its a lot more fun this way.

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    excellent condition so far. sick back - love the xmas tree.

can you share details of your back and chest work out routines? what are the meals you eat in a typical day when cutting?

sub'd
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Had you used the greater meal spacing in the past Paul? Beyond the added benefits on protein metabolism, it has really helped me focus on the big picture and not sweat the small stuff.
    My first prep i used 3 hour windows, last prep I used 4-5 and really enjoyed myself alot more. This time around its going to be 4-6 depending on my needs. I find I enjoy training much more after 2-3 hours of eating so I don't have anything in my stomach other than some BCAA and my pre workout stack.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by wazzu View Post
    excellent condition so far. sick back - love the xmas tree.

can you share details of your back and chest work out routines? what are the meals you eat in a typical day when cutting?

sub'd
    Thank you! My routines vary a lot. Most of the offseason and currently I am doing a power/hypertrophy split, so I have an upper body strength day with heavy compound movements in the 3-6 rep range typically, and then I split upper body into 2 higher volume hypertrophy days later in the week as well. I will say that deadlifts made a huge difference for me.

In terms of diet, again, right now it varies a lot in terms of food sources. Since my macros are lower as prep goes on, right now I gravitate towards foods with more volume. While I still fit some non conventional foods in, Im forced to have less just to attenuate hunger more. Besides a lot of fruits and veggies, I'm on a hashbrown and popcorn kick for carb sources right now. There is also local company in Colorado called La Favorita that sells some very diet friendly low fat/high fiber tortilla chips. Those have been in the mix all prep Definitely not a brown rice and tilapia kind of guy.

My first prep i used 3 hour windows, last prep I used 4-5 and really enjoyed myself alot more. This time around its going to be 4-6 depending on my needs. I find I enjoy training much more after 2-3 hours of eating so I don't have anything in my stomach other than some BCAA and my pre workout stack.
    Ya the meals can be bigger too! I agree about not having much in your stomach, unless I am squatting and feel like a bloat can help a bit haha

wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10) wazzu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you! My routines vary a lot. Most of the offseason and currently I am doing a power/hypertrophy split, so I have an upper body strength day with heavy compound movements in the 3-6 rep range typically, and then I split upper body into 2 higher volume hypertrophy days later in the week as well. I will say that deadlifts made a huge difference for me.

In terms of diet, again, right now it varies a lot in terms of food sources. Since my macros are lower as prep goes on, right now I gravitate towards foods with more volume. While I still fit some non conventional foods in, Im forced to have less just to attenuate hunger more. Besides a lot of fruits and veggies, I'm on a hashbrown and popcorn kick for carb sources right now. There is also local company in Colorado called La Favorita that sells some very diet friendly low fat/high fiber tortilla chips. Those have been in the mix all prep Definitely not a brown rice and tilapia kind of guy.

Ya the meals can be bigger too! I agree about not having much in your stomach, unless I am squatting and feel like a bloat can help a bit haha

thanks for sharing and showing that there are other ways to tilapia and brown rice!
    Getting stronger and leaner. The time is now...

Tomorrow marks 6 weeks out. Had a good week in the gym. I think I barely fought off becoming sick last weekend, as I was VERY lethargic. This week I seemed to catch my stride again and chip off another lb or so. Weighed in today at 182.6 post refeed. Pleased with the visual progress the past 2 weeks have brought. Its really fun when you get to the point where improvements can be seen on a week to week basis. Not the case as much when you are 25 lbs out LOL. For the first time, I'm starting to see a "dry", grainy kind of look to me. We'll see what another 4-5 lbs do

I was bragging to Berto about setting a PR on DB bench a week or so ago, as I have been very suprised how well I have maintained strength. Well.....that changed a bit this week. Pressing was noticeably weaker this week, but I knew at some point it was inevitable to slip some. Still feel pretty strong overall, but the prep pressing PRs may have made their way out. Will back off on volume a bit as needed.

Tomorrow is lower body strength. Gonna see what I can pull off in the squat rack Will try to post some updated pics at some point this week.

OVERDUE UPDATE and pics, just over 4 weeks out.

I know...just started this thread and already slacking. Been very busy lately but still pluggin away. Should see the 170s this week, and am by far the leanest I have ever been. Strength has started to take a hit, which to be honest, has made training semi boring for me as of late. Always enjoy the performance aspect of training, but I knew eventually it would slide. Nothing too drastic, but just more fun to go UP in weights

Few more weeks or actual fat loss before peak week. Just gonna keep doing what I'm doing as its yielded slow but steady progress. Feel like I'm in a good spot for the April 28th show in Boise. Will also be competing the following weekend at the NGA Mountain states in Utah. After that I'll have a few weeks to keep pluggin away before the June 2nd NPC show in Denver. Waking up FLAT everyday, so Im anxious to fill out when the time comes. Nice that since this is my second show I know that the going flat is expected at this point in the game. No hitting the muscle loss panic button! Attached a few pics from this past two weeks. New iPhone owner here so was playing around with photo shop on one of the pics and thought it was cool so included it too.

Will try to stay on top of this more in the coming weeks, as its starting to get interesting
    Attached Images

jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaredmus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking really good man, great for 4 weeks out im 2 days out your making me feel terrible right now
    Best of luck with rest of the prep!
    Trying to improve day in and day out.

MY youtube-://www.youtube.com/user/JaredBodyB/videos

My instagram-- JaredBB22

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    datass.jpg
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    holy sh!t you look great for a natural competitor - hell you look great if you weren`t haha
    good job man
    what can you possibly say to a guy thats ripped up like mother @$%#! rambo