omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My diet is making me feel fat and full all the time

Okay so im concerned about my diet..

Everyone tells me. my body 6foot2 90kgs suits 2000cal... and i try my best to stick to it but example i just had my 3pm chicken breast and salad and i feel so full like i need to go take a sh*t style full. and i feel like im getting fatter lol

breakfast 7am: 3 eggwhites 1 whole minimum oil omlette sandwich with wholemeal bread
    snack 9:30am: 50grams Almonds.
    breakfast 11:30am: Protein 1st cereal with skim milk.
    Lunch: 1:30pm Boost juice Chocolate protein.
    3pm: Chicken breast and garden salad OR Fish and brown rice with salad.
    5:30pm Protein shake? (WEIGHT TRAINING DAYS ONLY)

WORKOUT (3 days cardio and 3 days of weights)

8:30Pm Protein shake (weight days only)
    before 10Pm, Healthy dinner..
    but it goes well beyond that.
    You pay your dues every time you squat. You pay them every
    time you choke down another can of tuna. You pay them every
    time you puke. This is what you pay just so you can respect
    yourself and call yourself a man. This is membership in
    the brotherhood of iron.

Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weikamp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What does "make you feel fat" mean?
    Are you gaining weight or not? And how about visible changes?

I've been there, you just need to accept what you are doing and lose the fat boy mentality / fear of getting fat. Probably it's all just in your head.

Keep it up, man. And don't worry too much. Good luck.

omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omarahad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Weikamp View Post
    What does "make you feel fat" mean?
    Are you gaining weight or not? And how about visible changes?

I've been there, you just need to accept what you are doing and lose the fat boy mentality / fear of getting fat. Probably it's all just in your head.

Keep it up, man. And don't worry too much. Good luck.

well i was 110, down to 89-90... now upto 95... lol but i do alot of heavy weights and my back arms chest is sticking out more... but the layer of fat makes it look NOT so good..

get me?
    thanks,
    but it goes well beyond that.
    You pay your dues every time you squat. You pay them every
    time you choke down another can of tuna. You pay them every
    time you puke. This is what you pay just so you can respect
    yourself and call yourself a man. This is membership in
    the brotherhood of iron.

adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000) adamrochester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you bulking ????

dont eat so close together..... the whole meal frequency has been busted eat 1 or 4-6 meals a day

i eat every 4-5 hours apart and im always hungry .. most people on the boards are always hungry ! so try eating less often ....... and maybe dont rush meals as much ?

maybe your drinking to much water with your meals you only need 1-2 gallons a day
    MUTANT ATHLETE

STRONGLIFTWEAR ATHLETE

instagram-- http://instagram.com/adamroch18