lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lolflorida has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

jumpers knee how the hell do i get rid of it

I have had it for 2 years on and of. I feel great for 2 weeks and then i comes back for a whole week. I wear a sleeve over my knee but sometimes it does not work. I do allot of single lee exercises to strengthen my vmos. I am starting to ride my bike everyday and i do allot of strengthening but it keeps coming back. I got a mri like a year ago doctor found nothing and he made me go to physical therapy. I was in pt for 5 weeks and they released me cause they said i was better. I still feel pain when i try to jump it sucks ahhhhhhhh. Should i try shoe insoles would those help?

PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PaulLaliberte has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by lolflorida View Post
    I have had it for 2 years on and of. I feel great for 2 weeks and then i comes back for a whole week. I wear a sleeve over my knee but sometimes it does not work. I do allot of single lee exercises to strengthen my vmos. I am starting to ride my bike everyday and i do allot of strengthening but it keeps coming back. I got a mri like a year ago doctor found nothing and he made me go to physical therapy. I was in pt for 5 weeks and they released me cause they said i was better. I still feel pain when i try to jump it sucks ahhhhhhhh. Should i try shoe insoles would those help?
    I had the same problem a couple years ago... back squats and bulgarian squats helped a bunch... hope it feels better i know what your going through

jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jmar4eva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i had the same prob too bro, i got rid of it,. #1, make sure you stretch your hip flexors, IT bands and hamstrings,.(No one stretches IT bands, Very important!)

#2 use the quad machine at the gym, put very light weight on in like 20lbs or so and do 3 sets of 15 single leg, rotate your leg inward for 1 set and outward 1 set and 1 normal set. 3 sets each leg, its great for blood flow

#3 do this if you can
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx6BxNjhOJc

With these 3 things I got rid of my jumpers knee with little rest

NZBaller31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ice ive had it quite sevearly for about 3-4 years and ice is so important. I ice it after every practice,run and gym session. I dont like doing single leg exercises because i think it puts to much stress on the tendon. But back/front squats and quad machine have helped me alot also. Also if it gets real bad just take a week of from all exercise i know its hard but it can do wonders

HangTime911 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ever heard the saying "if it hurts then do not do it"? Try not jumping off of it and just focus on strengthening and stretching (warmed up muscles) the muscles around it no more than 3 times a week. Do that for a month or two and it'll go away. Intense stationary biking and hamstring curls should do the trick
    POWER=(FORCE X DISTANCE)/TIME

Advice: *To get the best results from a workout, using your full range of motion is the way to go.. results do not lie*

andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are many excerises that will help with this. Mike Guadango has a website freakstrength . com there is a video specifically for knee rehab and has some great pre exercise workouts to do.

andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andej34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also it may help to stretch your body parts surrounding your knees. Weak hips result in many leg injuries or pains. Get flexible in your hips and strengthen them and it will reduce the pain in your knees.