Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000)
    You get used to it lol

Today wasnt bad, work was good, sun was out abit. done my morning run at lunch time today during work which was good. Pretty much just a normal day, im still trying to increase my food during the day though, which im still working hard on.
    Also my meeting with my physicist went ok, she just alittle worried that im not getting enough food into me, with all my training ect, so that was a good eye opener, also she gave me some goals to hit this week, which one of them is to have a hot chocolate, or a chocolate drink, next time i go to the coffee shop with friends after running, so im excited about that, because im detrimened to be normal, and sit there drink a chocolate drink, instead of water. im sick of restricting and not treating myself. Also she said it shouldnt be a treat, because everyone esle is having one so its normal. also i just went for a hour run and i have to replace what i burnt, and she also asked me if i wanted to be normal and of course i said yes. so i guess we will have to wait and see what happens

TRAINING

AM- Easy 8km around work
    TIME-40min
    AVG HR-148

PM- Easy 10km run with brother in Town
    TIME-50min
    AVG HR- 150

FOODS

Well i thought i would have something different for lunch sort of and have a large wholemeal roll, which was good as it was something different, then a wrap. Also Dinner was nice as well, really enjoyed it.

Oats with Yogurt and Whey

Apple

Large wholemeal roll, with mashed egg, Tomatoes, lettues, carrot, and Melted cheese

Apple

Muselie Bar

Chicken Breast with Mushroom Gravey, and mashed potatoes with veggies

Oats with Frozen Yogurt and LSA Mix

Apple, Hand full of Almonds, some jelly beans lol

Frozen Bannana shake with Honey, and Whey
    Last edited by riaden; 07-27-2011 at 02:37 AM.
    Owe my life to D thanks mate!

VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by riaden View Post
    also she gave me some goals to hit this week, which one of them is to have a hot chocolate, or a chocolate drink, next time i go to the coffee shop with friends after running, so im excited about that, because im detrimened to be normal, and sit there drink a chocolate drink, instead of water.
    That's funny, because when I go to a coffee shop I usually get... coffee.

Those sound like good goals though. Small steps like that will eventually lead to you being able to go out anxiety free. And I agree that you're stilll not eating enough, but as long as you're trying to increase your calories gradually that's all that matters.

Nice runs. I've never run during my lunch hour, but I may try it the next time I wake up too late to run before work. The lab I work in has showers, which is really nice because then I wouldn't have to walk around the rest of the day smelling like sweat.
    B.S. Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
    Virginia Tech 2012

M.S. Molecular Metabolism
    Virginia Tech 2014

blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000) blacktegu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VTRunner View Post

Those sound like good goals though. Small steps like that will eventually lead to you being able to go out anxiety free. And I agree that you're stilll not eating enough, but as long as you're trying to increase your calories gradually that's all that matters.

Nice runs. I've never run during my lunch hour, but I may try it the next time I wake up too late to run before work. The lab I work in has showers, which is really nice because then I wouldn't have to walk around the rest of the day smelling like sweat.
    I work someplace w/ showers too. Running @ lunch is awesome. Makes the 2nd half of the day so much more relaxed.
    nom nom nom

my log to qualify for the Boston Marathon: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=713938401

riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000) riaden is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VTRunner View Post

Slowly but surely, just have to get this bad mindset out of my head.
    Its good when work can provide stuff like that, also its different running at lunch i guess, so yea lol give it a go

Originally Posted by blacktegu View Post
    I work someplace w/ showers too. Running @ lunch is awesome. Makes the 2nd half of the day so much more relaxed.
    I find that as well, more relaxed, but then i just get ready for an afternoon run as well. so i dont really relax that much, that something i have to work on, trying to sit down and relax.

Today wasnt a bad day, work was ok, and the sun was out. Had a nice run in the arvo with a lady friend, more so training partner, so it was good for me to work on my social skills with a female abit, ive known her for a couple of years, so i find it relaxing chatting to her while running. still got some goals i have to try and hit this week, so see how we go, my mood hasnt been to bad, im still trying to relax abit at night, which sometimes im finding it hard, but slowly getting there i think, and im trying to stop thinking about food which gets hard as well.

TRAINING

Just took it easy today as i want to feel fresh for a tempo run tomorrow, so see how we go!

AM- Easy 12km around work
    TIME- 57min
    AVG HR 155

PM- Easy 12km with a friend around city
    TIME- 1 hour
    AVG HR-150

Bought some new tempo shoes today as well
    ASICS SKY SPEEDS

FOODS

Well im trying to increase my portions abit, by having more oats ect, still finding it hard, but i think im slowly getting there, i really want to start introducing new foods, also start treating myself with little snack ects, like if i feel like a chocolate bar, just go and have one ect, i just wish it was that easy, i mean i dont want one all the time just to say if i feel like on i can have one. if you know what i mean.

Apple

Egg and cheese salad wholemeal Roll

Apple

Homemade lean beef hamburgers with egg, corn, and veggies

Oats with frozen Yogurt and LSA mix

Jam on toast, with an apple, and some Almonds

Frozen Bannana Shake with Whey, and Honey
    Last edited by riaden; 07-28-2011 at 02:51 AM.

Well today started off abit stressful, but i had a really good run in the arvo, so that made it better, i felt pretty relaxed after that, and i try to reward myself, or treat myself with a marsbar, only ate about half, but at least im trying i guess. big step will be tomorrow when i go out for morning coffee, or chocolate drink with a running group so im hoping i can do well, and sit, and have a drink and try and be normal i guess. looking forward to it

TRAINING

AM- Easy 15km
    Time- 1hour 14min
    AVG HR- 150

PM-2km warm up-5km tempo-2km cool down
    Time- 18.32 AVG 5.57 per mile pace
    Splits- 3.49-3.42-3.46-3.41-3.31
    AVG HR-173
    MAX HR-185

FOODS

Apple

Cottage Cheese and salad whole meal Roll

Apple

Egg, bacon, chicken, veggie, stirfry ( couple of plate fulls)

Apple and some Almonds

Toasted wraps with egg

Half a mars bar- At least im trying

Oats with frozen Yogurt and LSA Mix

Frozen Bannana shake with whey and honey
    Last edited by riaden; 07-29-2011 at 02:35 AM.

VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTRunner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Love the burger topped with egg! One of my favorites.

Also mirin' the new tempo shoes. I always run in my Gel Nimbus, but I've been thinking about buying a pair of lighter shoes for my faster runs. Looking into a few of the Adizero models by Addias but I'll check those Sky Speeds out as well. Let me know how they feel.

Great job on the tempo run too. Really nice pace especially considering it was your secon run of the day.

Good luck going to the coffee shop. Hope you enjoy the time with your friends.
    B.S. Human Nutrition, Foods and Exercise
    Virginia Tech 2012

M.S. Molecular Metabolism
    Virginia Tech 2014

Well today was pretty good, after my morning run i went back for coffee, or should i say a drink. Anyway i looked at the menu for about 5min and i couldnt make up my mind, so i asked for a iced chocolate, but in a smaller glass, and instead of ice cream i asked for ice cubes instead, and also skim milk. do you think thats still ok? i mean at least i got something i guess, i know mabey i should of just asked for it and be done, but i was nervous as. mainly because i didnt know how it will come out, and with 12 people around the table, i didnt want to just leave it there and not drink it. but when it came out i battled through my nervous and chatted, to people while drinking it and i felt good, normal i should say. I mean i did just run 18ks for crying out loud. But anyway i think it went pretty good. Apart from that the rest of the day was pretty good, nice wearm weather, went for a nice easy jog with my brother after work, so yea didnt turn out to bad.

TRAINING

AM- Easy 18km with running group
    TIME- 1 hour 28min
    AVG HR- 148

PM- Easy 8km with my brother around the city
    TIME- 39min
    AVG HR- 150

FOODS

Well tried some new stuff today, ice choclate drink, i couldnt beielve how good it tasted lol

Iced chocolate drink at the coffee shop

Oats with yogurt and Whey

Apple

Cottage cheese salad roll

Apple

Homemade Spinach Pizza, with cheese

Made some stuffed mushrooms, with pizza sauce and cheese

Lemon diet flavoured Dessert (trying something different)

Frozen oats with frozen Yogurt and LSA mix

Apple and some Almonds

Frozen Bannana shake and Whey

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    what do you find more stressful when you go out?

The food or socializing?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

The food, and trying to stay relaxed, i get anexity when people ask me too many quiestions ect, but i struggle going out at night time the most, i guess im used to staying at home all weekned. (only at night time thoe, during the day i go out)

rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey dude, liking the thread, glad to see you getting a little better! I'm hoping you might be able to help me out with my running.

I have always had problems with my legs - in-turned feet when I was younger, flat footed etc. etc. I've never really run because of this. I finally got me a reasonable pair of running shoes (Mizuna's), Neutral for my flat-footedness. I am told I supronate (not sure if that's a real word), where my ankles turn out as I run. I went for a jog today (12km), and felt good for once, a little discomfort in my right knee and left ankle but nothing serious, right knee not brilliant towards the end. However, following warming down / stretching & a cold shower, I can hardly put weight on my right leg, my knee is so painful, I have had to take a painkiller.

Would you be able to offer any thoughts / advice? If you need any more info I can try and provide it. Cheers.

to be honest it would be hard for me to give some good advice. i guess you have to find a pair of that fit you good, and stick to that pair. but really i would go see a good physio and get an expert opinion

Today done another sort of tempo run, but abit longer, it was alittle cold in the morning, but the sun came out during the day and was quite nice. My legs felt alittle tired today, effects from thursdays hard run. So thats why i didnt do anything in the arvo apart from some light stretching which was good. Food wise, not really anything new, but trying to think today to try and change some things tomorrow, but we will see what happens. sometimes i hate making choices, sometimes i wish they were just made for me.

TRAINING

Todays course was around the normal park i do, its about 4 and a half laps, with a small hill in it. its pretty good as there is no traffic at all.

AM- 7km Warm up-8km tempo- 5km cool down
    Time- 30.53 (AVG-6.12 per mile pace)
    Splits-3.54-3.55-3.47-3.56-3.48-3.54-3.49-3.47-
    AVG HR-169
    MAX HR-180

PM-REST

PIC from today. The park i run around on the road.

FOODS

Apple

Toasted Cottage Cheese salad Wrap, small fruit salad

Apple

Vegetarian pasta

Oats with frozen yogurt and LSA Mix

Apple and some Almonds

Frozen Bannana shake with Whey and Honey

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    when's the next rest DAY?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

The food, and trying to stay relaxed, i get anexity when people ask me too many quiestions ect, but i struggle going out at night time the most, i guess im used to staying at home all weekned. (only at night time thoe, during the day i go out)
    You knew where you were going to eat.
    When this is the case, you should go ahead of time (or chek online if available) to look at a menu so you can plan ahead what you will order so it isnt a worry/surprise/difficult decision that day.

Yous can also order off the menu. For ex. I know every restuarant has bread, veggies and chicken. If I dont see anything on the menu I like, I just ask for a chicken salad or chicken sandwich.

Keep in mind the people u are with couldnt care less what you are eating.
    socially, do the same (preplanned conversation topics).
    Last edited by determined4000; 07-31-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    when's the next rest DAY?
    not tomorrow but the day after, After my long run

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    You knew where you were going to eat.
    When this is the case, you should go ahead of time (or chek online if available) to look at a menu so you can plan ahead what you will order so it isnt a worry/surprise/difficult decision that day.

Yous can also order off the menu. For ex. I know every restuarant has bread, veggies and chicken. If I dont see anything on the menu I like, I just ask for a chicken salad or chicken sandwich.

Keep in mind the people u are with couldnt care less what you are eating.
    socially, do the same (preplanned conversation topics).
    Thanks fo the tip, i will look into that in future!

rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowan57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    to be honest it would be hard for me to give some good advice. i guess you have to find a pair of that fit you good, and stick to that pair. but really i would go see a good physio and get an expert opinion
    Hey no worries Thanks for the reply, I will def get to a physio. Good luck with everything, keep on eatin! Will keep an eye on your log for sure.

Well today went pretty good, had a pretty good long run with my brother and some friends, once i got going i felt pretty good. just basically ran along a river on a path 12.5km one way, then turned around and came back, which was good. Apart from that, went and done some shopping afterwards, picked up some more WPI protien, got some chocolate flavour as well, as vallina. i get a product called ASCEND, which is tested and made here, and i like the taste so yea. Food wise today i think i done ok, i made some tuna mornay for tea, which wasnt bad, also had a chocolate drink as well lol.
    Anyway looking forward to a well ernt REST DAY tomorrow, hopefully i can program that in. and not fell stressed, or hopefully my anexity dosent kick in, but im just going to be working, and hopefully relaxing, so see how we go.

TRAINING

AM- 25km long run (15.6miles)
    Time- 1 hour 58min
    AVG PACE- 4.45 per km (7.36per mile)
    AVG HR-152

PIC from todays long run. check out the weather!

FOODS

Oats with whey and yogurt, Frozen chocolate milk drink

Apple

Cottage cheese salad wrap

apple

Tuna Mornay with rice

Lemon flaoured dessert

Apple and some almonds, with some jelly beans

Oats with frozen yogurt and lsa mix

Frozen Bananna shake with yogurt and honey

Well today was ok, i did get tempted to go for a run, but i stayed strong, i tell you what thoe it aint easy, but i just kept trying to think postive, and that my body needs time to repair its self, and one day off aint going to change much, in terms of getting unfit ect. My aniexty was sort of under control i just tried to keep busy all day and not think about running too much. Anyway apart from that done some shopping, also went to work which was good. so yea looking forward to heading out with my running group tomorrow morning

This is the WPI ASCEND that i have.

TRAINING

REST DAY- just some light streching

FOODS

Oats with Whey

Apple

Cottage cheese salad wrap

apple

Battered fish with homemade chips, and veggies

Apple and some Almonds

Oats with yogurt and LSA mix

Frozen Bananna shake with whey and honey

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post725705311

People enquiring about the recipe for that one mate... I'd be keen to know how you made it too

i just posted up what i used

TRAINING

AM- 20km with running group
    TIME-1hour 36min
    AVG HR-154

PM- Easy 6km run to my Grandmas house
    TIME- 30min
    AVG HR-150

FOODS

OAts with Yogurt and Whey, Chocolate flaoured whey shake with milk

Apple

Mushroom burger with cheese and egg

Apple

homemade lean mince burgers with eggs, home made potatoe bake, with veggies

Toasted Avcardo on mountain bread

Apple and some almonds

Oats with frozen Yogurt and LSA mix

Frozen Bananna shake with whey and honey

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks mate, I can see and recognise most of what you used in there, but I have no idea what that cheese is?
    Couldn't even find it in google...do you have a google image pic/was that the right spelling? Where do you buy it from?

Also, I've been lurking. Good luck with your journey to becoming 'normal' .. it's not easy. Feel free to PM me if you want to.

At the coffee shop...You can order a skinny cappuccino. All that is is espresso coffee and skim milk. Typically, they use about 200ml skim milk. you can add splenda/equal/whatever the shop has to sweeten it or ... step out of your comfort zone and use sugar. you'll know it's only 5g carbs.

Thanks mate i will give it a try!

also here is the right spelling

halloumi cheese

Well today wasnt bad as normal, i woke up feeling pretty tired actually, and i didnt really feel like running, but i knew once i got going it would change, my morning run it took about 30min to finally get going, i thought about stoping but i countiued on, and got through it. felt good once i finshed. also in the arvo just went for a nice easy stroll with my brother which was good also, as i felt alittle bit better. Tomorrow thoe im gonna do a tempo run or time trial to see where im at, so im interesting to see how that goes. Apart from that food wise havent really changed much, im still trying to find ideas on what i can have for lunch, or at least what i can have different in my wrap ect. or try to step outside the square abit.
    Also just like to thanks for the people that are following me and my progress, and thank you for your support

TRAINING

AM- Easy 18km (11.2miles)
    TIME- 1hour 26min
    AVG PACE- 7.35per mile
    AVG HR- 150

PM- Easy 6km (3.8miles) Recovery run with my brother in the city.
    TIME- 32min
    AVG PACE-(8.14)

FOODS

Apple

cheese salad wrap with almonds

Apple

5egg Omlette with spinach mushrooms, and cheese, with veggies, and home made wedges

Oats with Frozen Yogurt and LSA mix

Apple with a Coconut ball

Last edited by riaden; 08-04-2011 at 12:40 AM.

You sound (fatigues, lacking motivation, struggling through runs) like some1 who is either
    1. overtraining
    2. undereating
    3. a combination of the two

We both know you arent eating enough for the amount of running you do (which burns insane amount of calories).
    This is a nutrition log, yet you never post calories or marcos
    I think this is your way of not facing the truth.
    You probably need that many calories w/o any training and probably brn 1500-2000 on top of that.
    What are you afraid of? More energy. Faster times. Think about it.

A calorie is a unit of energy. IF you are lacking energy, you are lacking calories.
    Last edited by determined4000; 08-04-2011 at 12:50 AM.
    Founder of MMDELAD

i would say number 3

i know im not eating enough, and trust me i do get sick of it, im trying to break this bad fu*ked up mindset i have, but its so FU%KING HARD sometimes that i just cant take it. and i wish it would just end. why do i have to deal with this, what did i do wrong.
    i think about it every day, every hour, every minute. i wish it would just go away!

Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bonny_Lassie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i would say number 3

i know im not eating enough, and trust me i do get sick of it, im trying to break this bad fu*ked up mindset i have, but its so FU%KING HARD sometimes that i just cant take it. and i wish it would just end. why do i have to deal with this, what did i do wrong.
    i think about it every day, every hour, every minute. i wish it would just go away!
    ^^^^ Man, the amount of time I've spent thinking exactly the same thing! "Why me? What did me and family do that could deserve this sh**?!" But then, something clicks, and you realize that you are not alone....there are thousands of people out there who are going through exactly the same thing, and none of them deserve this illness either. Just like people don't deserve to get cancer, or be involved in serious life-changing accidents. But that's life, and we have to deal with it. Wallowing in self-pity only makes the situation a whole lot worse. That's what this illness WANTS you to do! But we have to be strong and rise up against it. Raiden, only YOU and you alone have the power to make this thing go away and leave you alone. Now, that is a scary thought I know. But look on the bright side - at least with this illness you DO have the power to change things, unlike some other illnesses/conditions. Okay, it is not easy. You will have to delve deep inside yourself to muster the courage to do this. And progress will not be linear. Little, tiny bits like you are doing at the moment all help in the big picture. You just have to make sure you don't take 2 steps forward and 1 step back. An example of this might be managing to eat a bit extra or a food that is "scary", but then increasing your mileage to compensate. You are doing so well. PM me again if you need to vent !

Stay strong!
    "Procrastination is the thief of time"
    -Anon

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    -Arnold

"I do now what others won't - so I can have later what others can't."
    -Anon.

aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aggiemona has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow awesome pace!! Way to keep up with your running and your food like always look delicious!! I think I am going to start stealing your meals ;-)*

Thanks again for your support, i know im not the only one, and i know there are people out there that are fair worse off then me. sometimes i can be selfish, which i hate. i have to come to terms to myself, that im the only one that can change things, im the only one that can turn my life around, if i want to improve, if i want to get better, if i want to get stronger, fitter, happier, and just love myself for who iam, im the only one that can make it happen. im sorry for venting abit, i shouldnt take it out on anyone apart from myself. this is the time of my life, where i should be out enjoying the things i love, and stop being scared of nothing. hopefully this weekned i will make some big changes.
    TRAINING
    Well i done a 5km time trial today with my brother, in the wet, and cold, it was raining, also i pretty much ran a pb over the distance which im pretty happy about, also i only ran once today as well, which im happy about too, cause i didnt feel like going for another run after that effort.
    MIDDAY- 5km Time trial-(3.1miles) 2km warm up-3km cool down
    TIME- 18.27
    SPLITS- 3.45-3.46-3.39-3.43-3.29 ( AVG PACE-5.55 per mile)
    FOODS
    Oats with yogurt and Whey

Apple
    Cottage cheese/ avacardo salad wrap

apple
    Apprecot Chicken with rice and veggies

Veggiemight on toast

Oats with frozen yogurt and Whey