arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Switching over to an old bench pressing bench (or incline bench)?

I recently switched over to a gym where the only flat bench station is an old style one like:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HbaApmpa-P.../s1600/one.jpg

I have always used benches which have bars at the back so that during reracking the barbell hits those bars and slides down into the supports. Now, I have to worry about the barbell going over the cups at the end as there is nothing preventing the BB going over.

The gym does have a proper incline bench press with long support bars at the back like the modern ones. the incline is also not too much, 30 degrees.

Should I ditch the flat bench and stick to the incline bench?
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=arbitperson

My protein reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=44828011

cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjoseph3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you don't feel comfortable with racking the weight lower your weight for a workout or two so you get a feel for racking/unracking. Also switch it up a little, there's no rule that says you can only do incline or flat bench or that you have to do either. Try some different exercises and see how your body responds.