AZDesertrat51 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Introduction!!!!

I want to start out by introducing my self and giving you guys a little background. Well I’m 31 years old and have been overweight for quite sometime. I got diagnosed with bone cancer in my hip when I was 11 years old so my activity level when down the toilet to say the least. I went from playing baseball and just being outside as much as possible to nothing. They removed my left hip and replaced it with a titanium one. So my weight started to go up but it didn’t go up as fast as you think, it was more of a slow climb. The way I eat you would think I would be over 450 but it has been hanging around 300lb. It’s getting to the point where I can’t even tie my own shoes and walking is a challenge. I have come to the end of my rope with this and now going to do something about it.

I have worked out a little in the past and tried but I always depended on other people to work out with me and give me a push. But when they stopped so did I and that was the biggest excuse I would use. Now I’m at the point with my buddies if you want to come work out with me feel free I will be there whether you come or not. This weekend I’m cleaning out my garage and setting it up as my home gym. I have kicked it around long enough and it’s time to get busy. On Tuesday I’m going to start my workouts and push myself to loose 60-70 pounds and tone up.

I have been signed up on this site of about a year now looking around here and there. I have learned a few things and plan on learning quite a bit more as I start this process. I would like to thank everyone on here and let you know you will be hearing from me quite a bit more now. I’m sure I will have some questions. I will post my stats and pictures of what I look like now and post more along the way.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AZDesertrat51 View Post
    I want to start out by introducing my self and giving you guys a little background. Well I’m 31 years old and have been overweight for quite sometime. I got diagnosed with bone cancer in my hip when I was 11 years old so my activity level when down the toilet to say the least. I went from playing baseball and just being outside as much as possible to nothing. They removed my left hip and replaced it with a titanium one. So my weight started to go up but it didn’t go up as fast as you think, it was more of a slow climb. The way I eat you would think I would be over 450 but it has been hanging around 300lb. It’s getting to the point where I can’t even tie my own shoes and walking is a challenge. I have come to the end of my rope with this and now going to do something about it.

I have worked out a little in the past and tried but I always depended on other people to work out with me and give me a push. But when they stopped so did I and that was the biggest excuse I would use. Now I’m at the point with my buddies if you want to come work out with me feel free I will be there whether you come or not. This weekend I’m cleaning out my garage and setting it up as my home gym. I have kicked it around long enough and it’s time to get busy. On Tuesday I’m going to start my workouts and push myself to loose 60-70 pounds and tone up.

I have been signed up on this site of about a year now looking around here and there. I have learned a few things and plan on learning quite a bit more as I start this process. I would like to thank everyone on here and let you know you will be hearing from me quite a bit more now. I’m sure I will have some questions. I will post my stats and pictures of what I look like now and post more along the way.
    welcome